Succubus Ranch Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Opening her eyes, she looked down between her bare breast and saw that even her sex was now uncovered, with one of the succubus' digits just barely inside her. She was about to ask how that was possible so fast when a lot of yelling started coming from the other side of her bedroom door. She quickly recognized Sin's and Cary's voices yelling at each other. Cynder smirked knowing that the two love birds were having a quarrel while she was going to get even more pleasure than either one of them could imagine.

That smile disappeared when Maradith stood up and pulled her finger out of Cynder's sex. She didn't want the pleasure to stop for her, just for Sindy and Cary. They are always happy together when she was unhappy and all alone. Why shouldn't she be happy for once, instead?

"Don't go," Cynder breathed huskily. "Please?"

"I promise you, I will return," Maradith said, leaning over and letting her wings wrap around the back of the chair that Cynder was sitting in. Maradith's lips met hers with the most sensual kiss that foretold of pleasures to come before pulling away and moving to Cynder's ear. "Meanwhile, just enjoy the pleasure that my little ones can give you."

When Maradith stood up fully, her wings pulled away and the wrapped around her body again like a long cloak. She turned to leave and Cynder tried to raise her hand to stop her; but it wouldn't budge.

Cynder looked down at her wrist and saw that it was now bound to the arm of the chair by something soft but unmovable. Looking at her other wrist, she found that it too was bound with the same grayish thing. She looked up to ask Maradith what was going on, but the door closed at that moment.

She looked down at her wrists once more and gave each one a gentle tug and felt the gray things actually tighten. Thinking this was strange, and her arousal so hight, from Maradith's intimate touch, Cynder tried to move her feet closer so she could close her thighs and rub them together to keep that pleasure going. When her feet didn't move, she leaned forward and found that two more gray items were holding her feet in place on the floor.

For the first time in her life, Cynder felt helpless; and the image of Maradith in demonic form rushed back to her mind. She, her band members, and their manager, were all trapped right now in a house of ill-repute, run by a demon and quite possibly full of deadly demons and traps like this one.

They were doomed, she thought. Her heart began to race with fear and she leaned forward again and tried to bring her mouth to the binding on her right wrist. She figured that she could at least try to loosen the binding with her teeth and slide her hand out before Maradith returned.

When her mouth touched the gray matter, she ignored that it felt rubbery and was warm to the touch. She opened her mouth wide and exposed her teeth to try and wrap as far around it as possible so she could grip it and pull up to release her arm. To her surprise, her teeth pressed into the material and it tightened even more around her wrist.

Sitting up, she wondered how the binding, which had the give and texture of a pencil eraser, could tighten up whenever she attempted to get free. Sitting there and taking calming breaths, Cynder felt the things tight grips loosen. She tried to slide a hand out, but all four quickly tightened up once more.

Cynder forced herself to relax again, trying to think about what to do to save her and the band from this danger. She purposely ignored the gray matter when it loosened and closed her eyes so she could think more clearly. For some reason, her eyes had been traveling back to the large bed and her mind would impose an image of her lying on the bed with Maradith's head, horns and all, buried between her thighs and licking her to continuous orgasms.

Her eyes closed, she tried to focus on everything she saw from the moment the band bus had parked behind the Succubus Ranch building. There was the large parking lot, almost full of cars. Then there had been the double doors on the front porch that gave the appearance of a southern plantation house.

Then the door had opened and for the first time in her life, Cynder had got the hots for a guy. She was a full fledged, card carrying, lesbian, and men just turned her off. She remembered Jason standing inside the cool interior of the building, holding the door for them, and the sudden lust she felt and want to just rip this man's clothes off and impale herself for the first time on a guys dick.

This completely out of character lust for a man disappeared when her eyes fell upon Maradith. It only made sense that this man would have that kind of power of women, even lesbians, if he was going to be the servant of a goddess as beautiful as Maradith was.

"Focus, you stupid cunt," she whispered to herself, feeling her pussy start to leak with lust again. "Concentrate on the way in so you'll know the way out when you get loose."

Cynder tried to think through the waves of lust that had been moving through her until the concert and ever since the end of the concert. Her mind always went back to watching Maradith's ass, or her breast, or the face of the goddess.

"She's a demon," Cynder moaned, feeling herself grow more aroused as she thought about Maradith. "Oh go, what a demon, too."

Cynder licked her lips as her mind quickly flashed back to seeing Maradith between her legs not more than five minutes earlier. That finger was the hottest thing she had ever felt in all the sexual relationships of her life. Her thighs tried to close again; but she was still bound in place. She did feel something touch the inside of her thighs, though, just inches from her dripping flower.

The singer's eyes remained closed, and her mind imagined it was Maradith returned from dealing with that bitch, Sindi, and her lover, Cary. Maradith was between her legs, her finger tip and long blood red nail was sliding along the moist lips at her apex. At the top of each stroke, the nail would scratch very gently across the clit before it went back down just between the lips.

Cynder let out a moan when she felt the finger press just a little bit deeper and her hips slid forward some as her hands gripped the edge of the arm rests of the chair. She squeezed her eyes closed even tighter when that finger slid so easily deep into her twat, sliding all over the slick walls and probing deeper. The then one finger became two, and then three.

Cynder maoned when she felt Maradith's other hand slide up her stomach in the slowest, inch by inch, deliberate pace, teasing her flesh along its way to the singer's left breast. She felt a couple of fingers reach the nipple first and pinch around both sides of the hard points and pull down on it, pulling the hand up over the entire breast.

Her body began to shiver as the open portion of the palm came to rest over the nipple and cupped around the breast. She felt suction on the hard numb and areole, pulling her slowly toward an orgasm. Then she felt the other hand sliding up the right side of her stomach. It too latched onto the right breast just like the left and began to undulate and suck on the arousaed woman's tits.

Cyncer felt the fingers in her sex turn from three lightly caressing to four. Then five. Then six. When she knew for a fact that there had to be at least seven slender objects inside her pussy, flailing around deeply, caressing every part of her in the most purposefully driven rhythm; Cynder's mind screamed foul at the imaginary figure of Maradith with three hands.

Her eyes flew open and she looked down and found that her two mammaries and crotch were covered with three new gray matter things. The shock of this sudden unbelievable sight, and the constantly rising pleasure of their ministrations sent Cynder's mind into an explosion of an orgasm she had never felt before. Fear and lust warred with the woman's body driving the orgasm on longer than any she had ever had before.

Cynder's eyes slammed shut as her head flew back and she let out a hoarse cry of bliss as her body convulsed again and again, the pleasure from the creatures never stopping. With her eyes closed, she was seeing her goddess attacking her body again with multiple arms and fingers. It drove her orgasm beyond the limits she thought was possible.

Cynder grunted and panted through a multitude of orgasms when she felt her goddess' lisps touch hers. Cynder's mind screamed in fear, stating its full agreement that the strange creatures can rape her into bliss at her sex and nipples; but her mouth was where she would draw the line. Her eyes flew open again when she felt a warm and wet tongue slip past her lips and into her mouth.

Large deep black pools, surrounded by the darkest blood red, started into Cynder's eyes as the kiss became more insistent. She gave up all resistance and let her goddess do with her as she pleased, all to happy to enjoy the pleasures that were being shown to her.

Cynder never knew when the smaller creatures were removed from her body as the night became a whirlwind of pleasure and positions. Somehow, she had moved with Maradith to the bed, no longer trapped in the chair by the little creatures that had sent her over the edge of bliss.

On the bed, she laid on her back with Maradith's body covering hers while the two probed deep into each others snatch with their tongues and fingers. Maradith's tail had curled around Cynder's head and kept her mouth attached to the succubus' honey dripping cunt, while Maradith's extremely long tongue probed deeper into Cynder's sex further than anyone's fingers ever could.

After an unfathomable amount of orgasms, the positions changed with Maradith lying atop Cynder's body, her tail sliding between her legs, along her slick cunny and deep into Cynder's dripping kitty. Maradith's mouth set Cynder's aflame with arousal as she kissed, sucked and nibbled on the breast, nipples, neck, ears and deep passionate kisses on the lips.

Cynder's mind lost all thought of the earthly plain and became one with the universe as her orgasms became unending. At this point, she and Maradith were sucking on each others toes while their two pussies kissed each other, their legs spread and connecting their bodies like two scissors connecting at the pivot point.

Cynder's voice went hoarse with all the screaming she did at the pleasure Maradith's body forced upon her. The only respite for her sore throat was when the demoness kneeled above her head and planted her dripping sex upon the woman's mouth. Cynder was fully addicted to the fluids before this point and became insatiable as she did everything possible to keep it dripping the honey into her mouth and soothing her throat.

Cynder lost consciousness during this when Maradith's tail rested down her flat stomach and curled across her sex. It vibrated atop the clit and across the spread lips of her kitty while the tip of the tail slid the slick end deep into Cynder's puckered opening. Though she tried to scream out her pleasure, her mouth would not stop its own assault on Maradith's sex and sucking out the free flowing fluids that felt like life-giving water.

Cynder woke the next morning with Maradith's arm across her chest and the cape spread across her tingling body. She remembered the night and all the pleasures that were pushed through her body, shuddering with a mini orgasm at the memories alone.

-----

"Okay, Sindi," Cary said as soon as the door was closed. "What's going on here? Why did Maradith suddenly have horns on her head? You know something, so tell me."

"Okay, but let's sit down," Sindi said, moving over to the edge of the large bed in the middle of the room. She patted the edged next to her and Cary sat down with very little room between them.

"Do you remember the dream you woke me up from before we came here?" Sindi asked her lover.

"Yeah," Cary replied, leaning closer. "I could tell it must have been arousing from the way you were looking at me."

"Well, that's because it was arousing," Sindi said, leaning the rest of the way and kissing Cary on the lips tenderly. "It was...a dream...of being...here," she continued with intermittent kisses. "Maradith...explained...it...to...me...in...the...dream."

Sindi tried to kiss more deeply and hungrily; but Cary fought the rising need in her body and put her hands on her lover's shoulders and held her back.

"Wait," she said, taking a breath to try and calm her nerves. She looked away for just a brief second and then looked back at Sindi and almost lost the battle with the lust rising in her. She stood up and walked a couple feet away from the bed.

"You're telling me that you met Jason and Maradith in your dream; and they fucked you and told you that they were demons. And now, you want me to just let you have sex with me in this house of evil, when we both know that Maradith and Jason are both demons and are possibly going to kills us and send our souls to hell?"

"No," Sindi said, standing up and walking over to her. "They aren't like that, Cary. They don't want to hurt anyone...unless that is their fantasy, of course." She giggled but saw that the joke didn't go far with her lover.

"Look," Sindi continued. "They're a nice couple and they aren't hurting anyone. They didn't hurt me in my dream and they haven't hurt anyone of us. They even put you and me in a room together. Just you and me, all alone, with a large bed to roll around in."

Sindi was walked up real close to her friend and slid her hand around Cary's hips and over her ass. She stepped really close and was looking up to kiss her lover full on the lips when Cary pushed back and yelled at her.

"Sindi! Get a hold of yourself! Don't you see that this is what they want us to do?"

"And what's wrong with having some fun," Sindi yelled back. "It's nothing that we haven't already done together."

"It is different; because we never did it in a brothel run by minions from hell!" Cary shot back.

"Or, maybe it's different because you don't want me anymore!" Sindi yelled at the top of her voice. Cary's shocked look made her even angrier and she continued yelling. "I've seen the way Cynder stares at you! I've seen the way she tries to get you alone all the time! She wants you all for herself; and now you're pushimg me away so she can step in and take my place!"

"Not when I'm done with her," cooed Maradith's arousing voice. Both girls looked quickly at Maradith, and Cary took a step back and stood right next to Sindi, grasping her hand tightly. "Now, ladies, let's stop this argument and get back to enjoying your stay here."

"Don't come near us," Cary said, not knowing how she could protect her lover from this demonic creature. "We don't want anything you have to offer, demon."

"And what do you know about what I have to offer, my dear?" Maradith said, her voice still dripping with carnal pleasures. "Sindi knows, and it looks like she'd accept it again, too. At least she would, if I was offering that type of pleasure; but I know her heart is not in it if her lover is not with her." Maradith's eyes focused on Cary at this point.

"Sindi loves you, dear; and for that reason Jason and I both decided to leave you two alone during your night here and make sure you both enjoyed your stay as best as you both can on your own. Apparently, our lack of hospitality is causing a rift between you two. Let's fix that real quick."

Before either girl could say a word, the room went pitch black. They both felt something wrap tightly around them; but Sindi instantly knew she was being wrapped in one of Maradith's giant wings. Cary was too shocked and stunned to fight the sudden wrapping of the smooth material that cocooned her body. She didn't even resist her body's reaction to the feel of it against her suddenly bare skin.

The world seemed to suddenly spin and flip around in all different directions and both girls through abouth the carnival rides that would throw you every which way. It felt like only a second had passed; but the situation they were both in when the lights came on and the wings were slowly and sensually unwrapped from their two nude bodies had changed drastically.

Sindi and Cary both looked at each other, unable to look elsewhere as their wrists were tied above their heads and attached to the ceiling. Both young women were mere inches from the other; and if they wished, all they had to do was lean forward and share a passionate kiss. Maradith slid between their two bodies, facing Cary and her back to Sindi. She folded her wings behind her, wrapping Sindi in their velvet skin while she talked to Cary.

"I want you two to talk and enjoy each other, dear; not yell. The more you yell and argue, the more the floor under the both of you will descend, putting more painful pressure on your shoulders. The more you talk, or love each other, the less pain that there will be and the greater chance you will both enjoy your stay."

A moan escaped Sindi and Cary looked over Maradith's shoulder at her best friend. The look on Sindi's face was just like when Cary would play with her lover and keep her on the edge of blissful release.

"What are you doing to her, you bitch?" Cary yelled, and then regretted it. The floor dropped about half an inch and she was putting more weight on her wrists than she had been before.

"Remember my warning, and think of Sindi. She's shorter than you are, Cary. She'll be hanging before you reach the tips of your toes." Maradith leaned forward and pressed her body against Cary's as she slid her arms up her body, caressing breast and nipples along the way to her neck. Though she was devoted to Sindi, Cary couldn't help but feel her body become moist with the closeness of this succubus holding tight to her.

"I want this to be a night to remember for both of you," Maradith breathed out into Cary's ear. The succubus' pheromones enveloped her mind with lecherous images of deviant lustful images. The wings slid off Sindi's body as Maradith slunk her body out from between the two lovers, sliding her hands around Cary's body while she walked around behind the guitar player. "And I think this is something you both will enjoy very much."

Cary felt Maradith's hands slide around her waist, leaving some strap behind as the fingers moved to her front. The tips slid down to her apex and Cary's aroused sex easily accepted as some object was slid between her lips. Cary could feel something was different about the intrusion, especially with the straps that were sitting on her hips.

She tried to look down but her large breast blocked her view. When she raised her head up, her eyes roamed over Sindi's body, noticing the sheen of perspiration coating it. When her eyes fell on Sindi's head, the smaller redhead was looking down at her lovers waist with a demanding hunger fully exposed on her face.

"Sindi," Cary whispered, wanting to make sure that her lover was okay. She started to lose her words as Maradith slid her hands away from Cary's sex and grasp whatever was in front of her body. She could feel the silky smooth flesh of the demoness' arms moving as the hands stroked up and down whatever it was now strapped to her, the invading item sliding just a little bit in and out of her body.

Cary moaned and fought the urge to thrust her hips into Maradith's ministrations; but she nearly lost it when Sindi looked up at her and leaned her head forward and planted a deep kiss on Cary's lips.

"Give in to your lover, Cary," Maradith said, her hands sliding behind her body and caressing Cary's buttocks. "She needs the release that only you can give her; and I must get back to Cynder."

Cary didn't even notice when Maradith left her and Sindi hanging there in the plain room. All she knew was that she wanted to protect her lover; and she needed her lover in a very intimate way, right then and there. She returned the kiss, beginning to match the hunger her lover contained. She felt Sindi's leg begin to slide up her thigh, the caress of her silky smooth inner thigh along the outer flesh of her own pushed her closer to giving in; but the sound of the chain above Sindi's body brought her back to the danger of their situation.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers