Succubus Ranch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

From nowhere, Jason had grown a long shiny black tail, and it had slid beneath Malaka’s skirt and must be penetrating her. After only a moment, Jason pushed Malaka off of him and she willingly dropped back down to her feet. She looked at him with reverence, like she was looking upon her own personal god. When she looked back at Adam, the look was like he expected her to give to one of her saints.

I’m in trouble in our next fight, Adam thought to himself.

“He had me from behind, bent over,” Malaka said, her voice dropping down several octaves and taking on a husky and heavy feel to it. “He pulled both my arms up and behind me while he fucked me like an animal. Every time I tried to pull away, he would jerk me back onto his pole. At the point of my orgasm, I tried to jerk completely off of him so he wouldn’t know I had fully lost to him; but he pulled me back so hard, both my arms came out of their sockets.”

Malaka had moved slowly while she talked and when she was through speaking, her body was pressed against Adam’s, their lips separated by the tiniest amount of space. Malaka’s hands caressed up Adam’s broad chest, but she didn’t pull him to her as she had Jason. Instead, she let that tiny bit of distance remain there, and Adam could tell she was waiting for him to cave in to her lusts and kiss her.

“So, how are we going to handle this situation, Jason,” Adam asked, not stepping back, but he did turn his head and look at the co-owner of the Ranch. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Malaka’s face look shocked and then even more hungry with arousal.

“You will be mine, or I will be yours, my warrior,” she whispered into Adam’s ear before giving the lobe a hard bite. She then stepped away.

“Come inside, Adam, and let’s discuss this in the conference room,” Jason answered.

“Again, I will remain outside your establishment. I can not enter such a place, as the temptations may become too much for me to bear.”

“I understand, soldier, and I will respect your decision,” Jason said. “Where are you going to stay instead, until the battle comes? I can’t have you camping out in the parking lot. I already have a problem with the Old Man showing up and trying to scare away my customers. If I have a warrior camping out here, too; then I might as well close my doors and let the ladies run loose on the world.”

Another revelation was suddenly revealed to Adam about this brothel. Jason wasn’t doing it just for the money, or the power. He was keeping the number of succubi running loose in the world at a low number. These here fed well off the willing customers and didn’t wreak havoc on communities in the process. In a very strange way, Jason was providing service to the world by protecting it; and he was doing the succubi under his roof a service by feeding them with willing, yet temporary, victims.

“Would it be okay for me to set up camp behind your building?”

“That would be fine. Malaka, show our guest to the softest ground behind the building and come inside so we may take care of that injury of yours.”

“I want him to fix it,” she said, pointing at Adam. She still stared at him with a wanton need in her eyes, along with her adoration.

“He will not fix…,” Jason began before being interrupted.

“I caused the injury and we will need her skills,” Adam said. “I swear I will do what is needed to assist in fixing the injury so she is as close to a hundred percent for the coming battle.”

Malaka’s eyes sparkled at these words, and Adam suddenly felt his loins growing with a rising lust for her muscular body.

“I’m sorry, Adam, but once you hear what is needed to do so, you will find it a much tougher task than you expect,” Jason said.

“Master, he said would do it,” Malaka said, looking at Jason like a child that just had their favorite toy taken away from them. “Why can he not be the one to heal me of the injuries he caused? I’m sure he will be more than enough to make me whole again by the time the sun sets again.”

“Adam, to heal a succubus of severe wounds, she must take some of another’s life force,” Jason said. “And they do so not by a simple siphoning of such energy while in the persons proximity. To heal Malaka, you will have to have sexual intercourse with her.”

Adam suddenly looked at Jason with surprise and then back at Malaka, his eyes wandering over her entire body. No where did he see any sign that she was a succubus. He couldn’t believe that this creature was anything than what she truly appeared to be – an Amazonian warrior with the strength of the black panther that she had killed to make her clothes.

“She’s a demon?” Adam yelled at Jason, pointing a finger at her while his other hand automatically went to the butt of his pistol.

“All of my girls are succubi,” Jason answered. “Only succubi and incubi can remain in the Ranch for long periods of time. All others will become drained of their life force in a sexual feeding frenzy and transformed into becoming like those that feed upon them. Malaka came to us as a young overdrawn gambler, looking for a new life. She willingly accepted the transformation, and stands before you today as the warrior that she always wanted to be.”

Adam looked at her and gave a sigh of resignation. He suddenly regretted his hasty words.

“I swore I would do what was necessary,” he said, shaking his head while looking down. “I can not break my word.”

“You did it in haste, Adam, and before you had knowledge that she was demon,” Jason responded. “You are released from your promise, soldier … this time. Let this be a lesson learned not to trust your eyes, and not jump into a situation you do not know all the facts of before hand.

“Malaka, you will do as I said,” Jason continued. “Take the soldier out back, show him the softest spot for him to sleep on, and come back in to be healed.”

Adam saw her look down and nod with a sad face. Even though she was so tall and muscular, she still had the look of a child that was just told their puppy had died. For the first time, Adam wondered if demons could contain emotions as humans did.

“Come, my warrior,” she said, taking just a quick look at Adam and then turning to walk around the building. Adam followed her, his eyes watching as the rising sun showed the muscles of her back dance beneath her skin. He could see the area of her right shoulder slowly swelling with the dislocation. She did not show signs of pain, but Adam wondered if she felt it all the same.

When they were behind the building, she showed him to a spot very close to the building, close by was a water spigot sticking out of the wall.

“The water is cold that comes out here, and this time of the year, the sun is mostly on the opposite end of the house,” she said. “You will have shade on this side all day long; but if you change your mind about coming in, there is a door beneath that window there.”

Malaka pointed to a door that looked to be lying almost on its side. Adam was reminded of the doors you sometimes see of the Midwest storm shelters.

“It will take you into our basement,” Malaka continued. “There is an intercom there. Just talk, and Jason will hear your call and someone will come to you.”

“Thank you, Malaka,” Adam said, looking back at her. She still looked at him with wanton hunger and adoration. “If you were not a demon, I would help you to heal; but I have taken a vow not to be in leagues with demonic entities. The only reason I break it now with Jason and this place is because of the Elders.”

“I understand, my warrior,” she said, still staring at him. “I am at your disposal as long as you wish. If you need anything, while you are on these grounds, just ask and I will come to you, my warrior.”

“Why do you call me that?” Adam asked.

“Because, I have your flavor on my tongue still,” she smiled. “You are mine until you can best me, and make me yours. Master Jason may not allow it, and your vow may not allow it; but I do have a right to you and your body at this time due to the rights of combat. You made me yield; but you did not defeat me, as Master did.”

“We will have to remedy that,” Adam said, and Malaka quickly jumped back from him and took her fighting stance; but he could see she favored her right arm. So, demons do feel pain, he thought.

“Not now, though,” Adam said. “Not until after the battle and you are at your peak performance. I do not want my opponent to be weakened when I fight her.”

She stood back up, but kept her distance from him all the same. She gave a wry smile, the look of hungry sexual lust, a raging blood lust, and a touch of adoration all playing with that smile on her features. In the growing light, it made the dark woman’s beauty glow even more.

“Until that time then, my warrior,” she said and walked to and through the door she alluded to earlier.

-----

It was three days later that Adam stood in the middle of the desert, the sun slowly sinking behind the mountains that he stared at intently. The Earth had stopped shaking nearly an hour ago, but he knew that it was just the beginning of the up roar that was going to begin very soon. He had seen the glowing red eyes peeing out of the black cave entrance at ground level. The true demons had come through the tear in the realms; and they now waited for the sun to completely sink away. The light was their weakness, just as he expected it to be.

As the shadows extended from the mountains toward his feet, Adam stared intently at the cave entrance over a mile away. His eyes had grown greater with the power to see such distance, and he could easily see the glowing red eyes start moving out of the darkness of the cave and into the shadows of the mountain. He wasn’t too surprised with the sight of what he was seeing, though. The sight was just multiple pairs of glowing red dots, but no true forms.

As the demons slunk out of the cave, they brought with them the pitch blackness that was inside the cave. They did give away some of their abilities, though, as the made their way out of the cave. A couple pair of glowing eyes rose above the rest, as if they were flying. Several more sank low to the earth, disappeared beneath the soil and would pop back up every now and again before diving beneath the hard packed soil of the desert.

“Here they come,” Malaka said at Adam’s side. The past three days had taught him not to be so surprised by her sudden appearance around him. She was fully healed by the night after his first encounter with her; but she always enjoyed sneaking up behind him and watching Adam jump into a defensive posture.

“Yes, and it’s going to be an ugly fight,” Adam said without turning to look at Malaka. He did catch her look at him, her eyes still showing desire for him; plus they had regained the unadulterated blood lust that she showed that first night. “Where the hell is Jason and the others?”

“Master and others are at a small oasis in that direction,” Malaka said, pointing off to the other side of Adam. Her arm was directly in front of his face, her flesh close to his nose. As soon as Adam’s head turned in the direction she was pointing, Malaka wrapped her arm around Adam’s neck and pulled his back to her front.

He could feel the hard points of her nipples pressing into his shoulders as her mouth moved to his ear. Adam did not fight or resist her embrace as the Amazon’s other arm came around his body and wrapped around his chest. His only reaction was to put his hands on her forearm that was wrapped beneath his neck.

“I want you to know, my warrior, that if we do not survive this, I will truly miss the opportunity to lay claim to my prize,” she whispered hotly into his ear. Adam’s mind quickly had visions of her using his body in carnal ways that were unbecoming of one that serves the Elders. Still, his cock did not hesitate to rise to the visions of arousal. “Or to battle you again so that you may have the chance to truly best me.”

Adam closed his eyes and envisioned such a fight, and his eyes leaked tears at the final outcome being either his or hers or both of their deaths. His eyes flew open when Malaka planted a very tender soft kiss on his neck. He suddenly noticed that there was something in that embrace that was not what he expected. There was a warmth and kindness in Malaka’s touch.

“Let’s go meet up with Jason’s army,” Adam spoke allowed, not showing his want to explore or question the possibility that Demons actually could love. He stepped forward and Malaka’s arms slid from around his body reluctantly. He felt her hands touch and caress him as the slid around the sides until the finger tips just lightly caressed his back and he was out of reach.

Adam never turned around, knowing that Malaka was following him; but still he could not hear or sense her presence. Every now and then, he would peer off into the distance and see that the shadows were growing closer, and the demons hiding in them were moving faster toward the edge of those shadows. The small oasis was closer than the shadows, and Adam was surprised to find Jason leaning against a palm tree.

Adam thought it was a funny looking location. It looked like it came right out of a cartoon. The pool of water was of a pretty good size, with four palm trees around the edges, leaning their heads over the pool, giving it the optimal shade during the hottest part of the day. The water was perfectly still, even with the light breeze blowing across it. It looked like a mirror, reflecting the darkening sky above and the palm tree fronds hanging overhead. On the other side of the water, a very large boulder protruded out of the ground.

“Do you like it?” Jason asked, opening his arms and gesturing to the unrealistic oasis. “Salem, our witch, conjured it for us.”

“It does well, and suits the purpose that we wish for,” Adam responded, holding out his hand in greeting. Jason wrapped his hand around Adam’s forearm as the latter did to his. If anyone told me I’d be joining in an alliance with a half-demon a week ago, I would have killed them on the spot for blasphemy, Adam thought to himself.

“So, were’ all here, and I can see we have at least 30 fiends coming to make trouble for us,” Jason replied, turning his head toward the incoming shadows. The edge of the mountains shadows was no more that 10 feet from them. The demons darkness was only about a hundred yards from there, and closing faster now. “And it looks like they see us and are hoping for an early meal.”

Adam noticed Jason got a big grin on his face as he brought two fingers toward his lips once more. Another cigarette appeared out of nothing and was instantly lit. Adam smirked as he watched the half-demon take several drags on the cigarette while staring at the oncoming storm. High above, a bird let out a loud screech, causing Adam to look up. At least five pairs of wings held wide spread, several of them circled the oasis and Adam knew that they were just waiting for the battle to begin.

When he looked back down, he caught sight of Jason flicking his cigarette, and in the same motion, the half-demon pulled from nowhere two katana swords, their edges gleaming in the diminishing sunlight. Suddenly, Adam now knew who Jason truly was.

Rumors went about the ranks of the other soldiers how one of the Elders great warriors had joined forces with the enemy. This warrior’s name was never mentioned by name, as the Elders had claimed it to be blasphemy to speak of traitors; but his knowledge of the light and the dark had caused this elite of all elite warriors had made him give pause and join the other side.

As the rumors told, this warrior always carried two katana of the sharpest edge, trained with the greatest of all masters of the sword fighting art, and was never beaten. But one day, he was sent on a mission with three soldiers under his command. The rumors told of how the warrior, with his soldiers following, charged the twenty demons in a sneak attack. They had busted into the interior of the abandoned warehouse, slashing and hacking at the many demonic creatures that were just sitting in the darkness and the shadows.

None of the soldiers were injured in the attack, and all the blood spilled that day was the black ichor of the demons; but the warrior, after the battle, was seen kneeling beside one of the smaller ugly beasts, staring down into its face. Without looking up, he ordered his soldiers to leave the building and report back to the council that the mission was a success and that the nest had been destroyed with all inside. The soldiers followed their orders, thinking that their leader would just meet them there after cleaning up the mess so the civilians wouldn’t find it.

It was later revealed to the soldiers that the warrior was no longer among them. That was the words used, and always used, when it came to what happened to one that willingly did not return. Their names were never mentioned again, and to try to find out why was sacrilege. But, standing now next to that same warrior, Adam’s curiosity rose inside him and burst forth before he could put a stop to it.

“When this is over, and if we are both alive, I must know what happened that day when you left the Elders,” Adam said, drawing his own sword and the .44 magnum.

“If you and Malaka survive, then I am sure you will find out yourself why I left their cursed rules,” Jason said with a snarl. “For now, just focus on surviving the attackers.”

And with that, the attack began; but not from the dark shadows from ahead of them. The ground had contained a low rumble for some time as the demons came at them; but it had covered the noise of the ones burrowing beneath them. A loud screech from above and behind Adam caused him to spin around and slice with his sword, but he had missed his target.

The demon had leaped out of the ground but he never touched the ground again as three of the five harpy succubi Jason had brought with him had dived at the demon and all three plucked him out of the air and carried the demon high up. Adam suddenly ducked as a large club swung over his head toward the oncoming above ground demons. At the other end of the club, Malaka smiled with a blood lust grin as she attacked the demons.

Adam turned back in time to see the club connect with one of the small winged beasts that had been aiming for the back of his head. There was a black mist of its blood before the dead carcass went flying back toward the charging beasts. Adam raised his pistol and began firing, the silver bullets finding their targets; butt he blessed rounds only slowed most of them down, except the one demon that he had fired five of the rounds into. That one fell dead while at the lead, and all the others trampled its carcass as they still came forward, not at a sprint.

“Use your sword, soldier, and remove the hearts and minds of the beasts,” Jason yelled. Then Adam watched the half-demon charge at the enemy, both of his swords held out to each side like wings. At the last moment before the two sides came together, Adam caught the subtle twist of the wrist holding the left katana, turning the blade away from the demons. Then Jason spun in place, his body becoming a blur as it picked up speed and his swords like those in a food processor.

Every demon in range quickly lost limbs to the slicing weapons. Those that saw the assault tried to leap in and charge between the blades, and Adam saw the head of one of the beasts be cut in two. Then there was a ring of the four and two legged demons watching Jason carefully, waiting for him to tire and slow down. They had no intentions of letting this living Cuisinart escape after killing at least two of their kind in one attack.

With their attention away from him, Adam struck the back of the demons that were toward him. Two fell without their heads before he put a silver bullet in their hearts. The blast of Adam’s second shot hit its target just as a heavy thud landed on his back. As he lost his balance and began to fall forward, Adam spun around, bringing his gun to aim at the beast that had hit him. His finger squeezed the trigger as his sword arm swung around to cut any limbs that were reaching for him.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers