Succubus Ranch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over on the table, he saw a large pitcher sitting inside a basin with a stack of clean royal purple washcloths next to it. Adam was back at Malaka’s side within seconds setting the pitcher down at the edge of the pillows. When he sat on them, he noticed for the first time that they pillows were on a very soft, imperceptible mattress. It was very comfortable, and seemed to call for him to relax and sleep in it; but Adam had a task to do before he could rest.

Carefully, he reached to Malaka and pealed off the two black furry coverings and found her body beneath them still shimmered with sweat from her battles, untouched by the pitch black dirt of the beast atop her earlier. Adam admired the beauty of the clean dark flesh of her breasts, and the thick, yet wiry, hairs of her pubic region.

Adam laid the garments on the floor and quickly removed his own clothing. They felt soiled, and he decided that he would destroy them when he had the chance; but he still had to clean the woman that offered her life for his. As soon as his gun and sword were in placed nearby, waiting for cleaning and sharpening in time, Adam filled the basin, not surprised to find the water in the pitcher was hot, for a good cleaning.

He soaked the cloth and reached over to Malaka’s face. He decided that working on the wounds may cause too much pain so soon, and any possible infection must already be set in, so left them for now. Instead, he gently wiped the moist cloth across her lips, wiping away the dark soot that covered them. Without hesitation, Adam leaned over the cleaned lips and placed a light, gentle, loving kiss upon them.

He felt another hot tear leave the corner of his eyes, and when he sat up, he saw that it had landed on her cheek. At first, he thought it had landed at the corner of her own eye; but he saw that the moisture there was running, not sitting upon her flesh as his teardrop did.

“I will take care of you, Malaka,” Adam whispered to her, beginning in earnest to clean her face. As he cleaned the forehead, he gave another gentle kiss upon the Amazon’s feature. Each eye he closed the lids, wiped them clear of the demon ash, and planted a kiss upon them as well.

His hands worked slowly, taking the time to constantly dampen the cloth in the water, which grew darker each time he dipped the cloth in to it. Adam cleared her entire head of black ash, spending a little extra time on each nick and cut to make sure to remove all of the demons remains.

When he had finished with her neck, Adam dumped the bowl of the black water and refilled it with clean clear water. He then began to wipe the soot from her shoulders, being as gentle as he could with the monstrous bite wound at her shoulder. He noticed that the wounds were not as pronounced as they had looked when he first found her lying on the desert floor; but he let it pass, knowing that her body would heal itself, just slowly.

When he finished the wound area, he looked up to her face and saw that her eyes were no longer closed; and she was looking at him with a soft smile upon her features. Adam returned the smile as he moved the cloth down to her chest and started to wipe the soot from her dark breasts.

Malaka finally made noises as the rough damp cloth rubbed across her nipples, causing them to harden to pointed nubs. She moaned at the first caress of the material; and Adam stilled his hand and looked at her with concern. Her face told him that her sound was not one of pain but of pleasure, as she bit her lower lip and nodded for him to continue.

When he finished with them and dipped the cloth in the water, he felt her eyes watching him intently. When he started to wipe down her stomach, he heard her whimper but she said nothing to him when he looked back at her face. Giving her a smile, he returned to his cleaning, worrying about the deep gash that he was nearing around her midsection.

To Adam’s surprise, he found that she was no longer cut as wide open as she was such a short time ago. He wiped all of the ash away from the edges and watched with fascination as the wound pulled together right before his very eyes, looking like a very deep scratch within moments.

He worked quickly to get all of the ash out of the cut before it closed up completely, and at the end, his finger was been between the flesh wiping the last of the soot as it closed around him. He felt her skin trying to attach to his, the feeling not unlike a suckling mouth at the tip. Though Adam found it intriguing, even a little pleasurable, he did not want to have his hand forever attached to her stomach.

The wound sealed tightly, leaving a light scar which remained for the night. Looking back up at the wound on her shoulder, he could see that it too was now nothing but scar tissue. It was lighter than her dark skin; but it was quite visible after all this time he had grown used to seeing her flesh looking beautifully flawless.

Adam wet the cloth again, noting that he would have to dump the water before he cleaned her legs. He wiped the rest of her flat stomach clean of the ash, taking a lot of time admiring her toned muscles beneath the soft flesh. His hands worked on their own when he would look back up at Malaka and see her watching him with eyes that showed great affection, even a touch of adoration.

While doing this, her eyes quickly shut and her mouth opened as her head tilted back. She let out a soft moan and Adam worried he had found another open wound without watching where his hand was going. To his chagrin, he discovered his fingers had found an opening on their own and were beginning to “clean” it quite thoroughly.

He looked back up at her and watched as the Amazon succubus started to arch her back when his fingers rubbed the rough cloth between her vaginal lips and up across the hard nub of her clitoris. Adam began to enjoy giving her this attention and used the cloth as a barrier as his fingers started working her center in earnest.

The Amazon tried to close her legs; but Adam stopped her by moving his buttocks between her legs, his own legs draped over one of them. He felt the leg behind him press into his back and start sliding upward. When it reached his shoulders, her knee bent and the calf came around and wrapped along Adam’s chest. She pulled him down onto the bedding with it, trying to slip her thigh around his head.

Adam slipped his free arm through the closure of the knee and then wrapped it around her lower leg. His hand began to caress her soft skin there while his other fingers started to probe deeper into the succubus cunny. She groaned with frustration as her legs tensed with her own growing arousal.

Adam turned his head, letting the soft strong inner thigh act as his pillow, and watched his fingers work in and out of her sex. With each probe inward, his thumb would rub the rough cloth around the hard clit, causing the succubus to shudder. About the fifth time, when his fingers pulled almost all the way out, Malaka sat up completely, her eyes blazing with lust and need.

One of her hands gripped Adam’s wrist and she forced him to shove his fingers all the way back into her while her other hand wrapped tightly around his already growing erection.

“You dare to tease me?” she questioned, her voice commanding but still alluring to his ears. “You kiss my face after cleaning it but do not kiss my lovely breasts when they awaited your lips. Now you clean me deeply; but you show no intention of kissing those lips either.”

“Maybe it’s because I wish to finally beat you,” Adam said, pulling his fingers back out just a tiny bit and thrusting them deep again on his own. He wiggled his fingers quickly inside her as his thumb worked wonders on the succubus’ clit.

“Challenge accepted,” Malaka answered, her grip on his dick beginning to stroke up and down the hardening shaft. “First to cum loses.”

Adam only had a moment to nod his head when the Amazonian proved that her height and musculature belied her flexibility. She instantly bent in half, pulling her nether lips a little ways away from Adam’s questing fingers and her mouth latched onto the tip of his cock. He felt her tongue swirl around the tip as a hot suction excited the appendage better than he remembered a blow job ever feeling.

He groaned with the sudden jolt of pleasure and felt his hips press upward to her siphoning lips as she bent even further to take more of his shaft into her mouth. Malaka laughed when Adam groaned, the noise sending a touch of vibration down the shaft and into his balls.

He knew at this pace that she would suck him over the edge within seconds, so Adam did his best to devise a plan on how to try and best a succubus in a sexual battle. In the instant that thought crossed his mind, he let a chuckle escape.

The thought of winning a sexual battle with a succubus was one of those seriously one-sided fights, like a boxer standing in the middle of an ice rink and to go against a hockey player in full gear. Malaka was going to win this battle, because she was a creature of sex. Worse yet, she was a warrior, like him, so she already was thinking of every route out of this sexual trap she already had him in.

Adam felt her leg slipping out from his head, knowing she was about to place it over his chest to hold him down while she sucked his orgasm out with a hunger that only a wounded succubus would have. He started laughing out loud at his foolish acceptance of this fight. The sudden burst of laughing caused Malaka to stop sucking him off; but her hand continued to stroke up and down his now wet shaft.

“What’s so funny, my warrior?” she asked, her voice dripping with carnal, wanton hunger.

“This,” he chuckled, and quickly sat up. Before she could react, Adam had pressed her backwards, his lips latching onto her nearest breast. He shoved his fingers deep into the succubus pussy and slipped three of them deep into her sex. He noticed that he had lost the washcloth at some point in time; but the touch of her slippery silken inner walls was delicious to his flesh.

She groaned as his thumb worked her clit again and her hips instantly began to thrust against his hands ministration. Adam rolled up and pressed her body back into a lying down position. His legs straddled one of hers as his free hand reached up to her free breast and began to grope it, pinching and pulling at the nipples.

Her leg came up between his and he felt it pressing softly at his scrotum as her hand continued to stroke his shaft; but without the suction of her lips, Adam suddenly felt that he would be able to last much longer than earlier. Malaka tightened both of her legs together around his own thigh. He could feel the heat of her sex rising and falling along his leg as she pulled it to press tighter into his hand that was now trapped against and inside her pussy.

Adam continued the flickering of his fingers as his teeth bit down hard and he pulled with them, all the while his tongue flicked on the hard nipple that was trapped between them. Malaka grunted more and thrust her hips faster and harder against his hand. He worried that she would break his hand and possibly his thigh bone if she didn’t cum soon.

He knew he got his wish and her orgasm struck her when Malaka let out a wailing scream of ecstasy and her entire body arched and held its position while she arched her back up off the bed in a damn near perfect curve. Adam held himself perfectly still, as well, letting her ride out the orgasm on her own so as not to push her too much further.

Slowly, Malaka’s hips sank back to the bedding and her eyes opened only half way, staring at Adam’s eyes with something that made him feel a little shocked to see. Though her eyes smoldered with lustful hunger for much more sex, they glistened with deeply devoted love. He could feel it deep inside himself, knowing that he was right.

“I am yours, my warrior,” she whispered huskily. “You have bested me on my own battlefield, proving your right to claim me as your own and keep me by your side in every battle that you are ever in.”

She held her arms out to him and Adam pulled his fingers from her sex and placed both of them beside her. He lowered himself atop her body, feeling her legs slide up and over the back of his own. Her arms wrapped softly around his shoulders as his face neared hers. When his mouth touched her, a jolt of electricity passed between them and he felt her lustful hunger fill his body with its power.

Hardly having to move his hips, the tip of Adam’s cock was first kissed and then sucked deep into Malaka’ pink folds. Her heat wrapped around his hard shaft as he let his own lust jerk his hips forward quickly. In an instant, her tight hot walls compressed around his bulbous head, the sensation nearly mind blowing and her legs tightened around his upper thighs.

Their mouths hungrily devoured each others lips as their tongues battled for dominance between and inside each others oral crevices. Malaka would suck every now and then on his tongue, easily pulling his wet muscle into her playground. She occasionally gave into his needs and probed her long sinuous muscle into his mouth, coiling it several times around his own.

The kiss was melting his heart, just as her pussy had started melting his mind. Adam’s hips slowly rose up; Malaka’s legs allowing him only so much give, before she would tighten her strong thighs and calves and shove him back in to the base. Each deep penetration, he felt her twitch around his cock, the sensation beyond arousing around the sensitive head. As his hips would pull back again, he could feel the suction of the air tight tunnel he was leaving behind trying to suck him back into the vacuum he was leaving behind.

Adam tried to set a slow and steady pace, wanting this first time with Malaka to last for hours, not minutes; but it was not meant to bed. The fifth time he started to pull out, the suction and quivery heated velvet walls was too much and Adam moaned with guttural abandon as he shoved his cock all the way to her cervix. He felt his balls contract and release his seed deep into the demonic woman beneath him; but he no longer cared of her unnatural state.

Malaka cooed beneath him and her arms and legs tightened in a grip of his body unlike anything he’d ever felt from a woman before. She showed her strength as her body shook beneath his as she orgasmed along with him. Her pussy pulsed nonstop around the shaft, and it felt like his dick was truly being sucked on by a gulping throat, just like the one that was at this very moment trying to suck his tongue down into it.

When the orgasm finally rode its course, Adam felt ashamed he had not lasted longer with his new lover, and he broke off the kiss and looked sadly into her eyes. She still bore the sight of devoted love and unadulterated hunger; but he could see that she was smiling happily up at him.

“I am healed with your love, my partner,” she spoke softly. “I want more, and I know you do as well; but only if you allow it can I help to make that happen.”

“I can not continue,” he whispered, the sadness of his early release in his voice.

“Yes, you can; but you must accept my gift to grant you the stamina to play a full day with me,” she replied.

Adam suddenly noticed that the tent was much lighter than earlier and saw that sun light was pushing against the material and making the room brighter than he expected it would be. He then stared into the deep dark eyes of his lover and smiled at her.

“I will accept anything you offer me, my love.”

“Drink from me, and be my healer and lover this day, then,” she cooed. One of her hands slid up the back of his head, playing with his hair before she pressed upon it. She guided his lips to her breast, where he saw a white liquid seeping out of the teat. With no hesitation, he latched on and suckled from her with abandon.

The flavor was unknown to him; but it exploded on his tongue and sent his mind in a whirlwind. As soon as the first drop slid past his throat and into his stomach, Adam felt a great hunger and sucked harder and faster upon it. Malaka moaned at the sensations when his tongue would push and flick against the hard nub of her nipple.

Adam was so caught up with drinking this delicious treat, he did not know when his dick grew long and hard inside Malaka’s sex and his hips had started thrusting on their own. He only noticed it when his orgasm neared and he left her tit to go back to tasting her lips and grunt into her mouth while he pushed himself and her to another orgasm.

-----

Adam and Malaka walked up the steps of the brothel that night as the front door opened. Standing in the doorway, Jason looked upon the glowing couple and smiled. A sound from behind caused the two to turn around and they found they were looking at Maradith standing on the porch with her long flowing cape folded around her body.

“So, I see you healed my succubus and brought her safe and sound back to me,” Jason said, but his features gave away he was only joking with his words.

“Don’t kid them, Jason,” Maradith said, her voice still dripping with sexual energy, arousing Adam’s cock again. Maradith looked down at the rising bulge in his pants and quickly put her hand over her mouth and looked at him apologetically.

“No fear, Lady Maradith,” Adam said. “I will need to get used to that effect if I’m to walk and battle side by side a succubus. Won’t I, dear?”

“I’d prefer you just let it effect you so that I can settle your desires, my warrior,” Malaka answered, her own voice oozing with lustful hunger. Adam felt his cock reach full erectness and twitch at the thought of being in the many positions that he and his lover had been in earlier that day.

“Then go in peace, Malaka and Adam,” Jason said, holding the door wide as Maradith walked around the couple and into the building.

“And return to us when your journey’s come to an end,” Maradith added. Both couples gave a short quick bow toward the other and the warriors turned and stepped off the porch as the door behind them closed. At the end of the drive into the parking lot, Adam and Malaka disappeared like smoke on the breeze, headed off to more exciting adventures, and arousing times.

*

Copyright 2010 © by Jason Morris. All rights reserved.