Succubus Reborn Ch. 02

Story Info
Iliana seduces and converts Mary.
3.9k words
4.72
46.1k
58

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

This series will progress to lesbian and incest sex. If this bothers you, you might want to leave now. This is a continuation of my previous chapters so it will be helpful to read those first.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

*****

I was leaning back in Steven's desk chair. My legs were crossed and propped on his desk. Sitting there topless, I was planning my next stage of my master plan. An idea stuck in my head once I saw Steven's briefcase discarded in the corner. I stood up and stalked toward it. I picked it up, pondering. I then walked, briefcase in hand, to the window. I opened the window and peeked out. Having made sure no one was around to see, I dropped the briefcase outside on the ground.

I looked back and saw the bra and blouse lying on the floor. I went back to retrieve them and, once there, put them back on. I then left the office through the open window. Picking up the briefcase, I went to the front door. Having become mortal, I could no longer manipulate Steven's thoughts. I also could not teleport. That skill was only available upon my summoning and only to the being that summoned me. I took a breath and composed myself or at least to the point that would best achieve my goals.

Ringing the doorbell, I started to fidget nervously. To achieve my goals, I decided to act the frazzled and harried young intern. Shortly after I had rung the doorbell, Mary opened it. Curiosity was evident as she asked, "Hello?"

I tried my best to sound flustered. "Please, tell me he's still here." I tried looking around Mary as if I was trying to look inside the house. "Oh, please. I'm sure I'm going to be fired if I miss him."

"Who, sweetie? Is who here?"

"Oh, God. This is Steven's house right? Steven Rodgers? Shit. This is just perfect. First, I get lost because I was looking at the hand-drawn map upside down. Now I get the wrong house. FUCK! I am so fired." I started to turn around.

"No, this is the right house." With my back turned away from her, a smile formed. I knew I had played my part well and she was lured into my scheme. "He's still here, too. Why don't you come inside?"

I turned back to face Mary. "Really? I didn't miss him? Oh thank God!" My excitement was boiling over, in part, for the role I was playing, but partly because my plan was progressing as predicted. Mary led me into the foyer.

"I'm sorry, I don't even know who you are," she stated.

"Oh, I completely forgot. I'm Iliana." This drew a blank stare from Mary. "I just got hired as an intern."

"Oh okay. Odd the Steven never mentioned any interns, especially gorgeous ones like you." She gasped at the added compliment she through in. My pheromones were slowly loosening her inhibitions.

"I don't work with Steven, at least not directly. I was asked by his secretary to deliver his briefcase before he left on his trip. Apparently, he had left it at the office yesterday and it was discovered sometime this morning." Mary looked puzzled. Perhaps she had seen him with the briefcase come in? But she never questioned the validity of my lie.

"So if it was discovered this morning, why bring it round just now?"

"Well, that's my fault really. I was reading the damn map upside down and got lost. So I had to back track to get back to work to get started the right way. I thought to call, but my phone had died. I just raced here as fast as I could and prayed I wouldn't be late getting here."

At that point, Steven was descending the stairs. He stopped mid-stride, in shock, as he saw me. With Mary turned to face him, I extended a finger to my lips to tell him not to say anything. I didn't want him spoiling my plan. "Hi, honey," Mary said to her husband, "Iliana here has gone through some tremendous difficulty to bring your briefcase to you." I raised the briefcase in question higher so he could see it.

"Oh, um," he stammered, "I was just coming down to see if it was in the office." I smiled as he deftly dodged the question and helped my plan, unbeknownst to him. "Um, thank you, Iliana." A buzzing noise sounded from the back of the house and Mary excused herself. "What the hell! Are you trying to get my wife to kill me? Fuck! We just had sex for God's sake."

"Shh! Will you calm down? I am most certainly NOT going to get you killed! It's part of my plan. As I don't have a place to stay, I am just trying to sweeten up your wife into offering me to stay here." Of course, I had to keep my ulterior motives away from Steven or he would derail my revenge plot. And him knowing what I planned for his family would certainly do that. As soon as he got home, he would fall into place. Right now, however, I didn't have the kind of power to accomplish it all.

"I, um, well I guess I didn't think of that. I just assumed...well, I assumed you would go back to where you came from, I guess."

"I can't go back. Well, not unless I die. Are you going to try and kill me? Fuck me then kill me?" He was shaking his head vehemently. Of course he was. Mine was the first pussy he'd had in a few years, not to mention my ass. "Okay, then. Would you mind getting out of here and let me do what I need to do?"

"But maybe I could help...you know...to get my wife to understand. That way I could also have lunch before I left as well," he all but whined.

"Steven, you being here won't help me. Why not grab something on the way to the airport? I promise, everything will be fine." He slowly nodded his assent. He turned to go back up the stairs to retrieve his suitcase for the weekend.

"Steven, lunch is ready," Mary called from the back of the house.

He didn't answer, but continued his journey upward leaving me at the staircase with the briefcase still in my hand. After just a little while, he was walking back down the stairs with his suitcase in hand. Mary finally emerged from wherever she had been. "Did you not hear me? I have lunch ready."

Looking at me before he replied, I gave a surreptitious nod. "I decided to head on out. I don't want to get caught up in traffic. I'll just grab something either on my way or once I get to the airport."

"Oh. I just got done reheating last night's lasagna." She looked crestfallen.

"I'm sorry. I just saw the time and you know how I hate to rush. I'll make it up to you, I promise." Or I will make it up for him, I thought. He bent down and kissed his wife tenderly.

Taking the briefcase from my hand, he walked outside and got into his car. Mary and I watched him get in and drive off. Mary, in front of me, waving while I smiled as wicked thoughts flooded my mind. Once the door was closed, she turned around and, startled to still see me there, jumped in surprise.

"I'm sorry. I kind of forgot you were still here," she said as she grasped at her racing heart.

"It's okay. I wasn't sure how to excuse myself without breaking into your goodbyes. You did look a bit hurt, if you don't mind my saying, when he decided to leave earlier."

"I just hate eating alone. I will, but I prefer not to."

I decided to test that statement. "Well, I'm pretty hungry myself. I mean, if you don't mind me intruding some more in your home. I have yet to eat much more than some toast and juice all day." To accentuate my point, I had my stomach growl.

"You don't have to get back to work?"

Shaking my head, "No. They told me, since there was nothing really to do, I could cut out early. Once I delivered the briefcase, that is."

Smiling, Mary said, "In that case, why not come join me in the kitchen? It's nothing more than leftovers, but it should be enough to quiet that stomach. And since you don't have to go back into work, we could break open a bottle of wine to go with it?" I quickly agreed.

We headed into the kitchen. She proceeded to serve the lasagna and garlic bread from the oven onto plates. I tried to help, but not knowing where anything was, wasn't much help. She smiled, but asked me to sit at the dinette table. She placed my food in front of me and went back to the wine cooler and picked out a Cabernet Sauvignon red wine to go with our meal.

Sitting across from me, Mary started asking me about work and hobbies. Since I didn't really work and had no hobbies, I lied and tried to make it sound believable. We continued our small talk, but I was quickly disinterested in the conversation. With most of our meal gone, I decided to move my plan further. I, as clumsily as possible, knocked my glass of red wine so it would tip and fall on me. It was mostly full so when it went sailing toward me, the front of my silk blouse was soaked.

"Shit," I yelped. I quickly grabbed a napkin and began scrubbing my blouse.

Reaching across the table, Mary pulled my arm away. "Stop! No, that's not how to do it." I immediately looked up at her, expectantly. Noticing I wasn't going to continue to ruin my blouse, she got up and retrieved some items. I didn't care one way or the other, but waited to see what result my accident might lead to.

She returned with some club soda and a cloth. Upon returning, she poured the club soda on my shirt and began blotting the newly wet area with her cloth in the other hand. She would tug my blouse taut across my chest and continue with the work. At one point, in order to keep the blouse taut, she held my blouse while cupping my breast. She wasn't aware of her hand's placement as she was concerned with my ruined garment. Soon, her hand was massaging my breast, absently. I let a moan escape my lips, which alerted her to her hand's activities. Jerking her treacherous hand away, she said, "Perhaps it would be better with your top off."

I smiled wickedly at her, "I am positive it would feel better with my top off."

Noticing her faux pas, she amended, "I meant it would be easier with your top off." She saw my smile broaden. "I mean to clean it."

Seductively, I asked, "If you wanted me topless, all you had to do was ask." I unbuttoned my blouse and let it slip from my arms. She hurriedly grabbed the discarded garment and carried it to the kitchen. She began to run hot water in the sink and dipped the blouse in the water. She began to clean the blouse again, trying to forget the effect I was having on her.

I slipped in behind her and put my arms between her arms and her waist. My hands went to hers and slowly peeled them away from the blouse. Leaning into her, I whispered, "Forget the blouse. It's ruined already. Besides," I ran my hands delicately up her arms (My left hand was running up her right arm and my right hand up her left arm.), "you already have me topless."

She gasped as I pressed my bra-clad breasts into her back. My hands had traveled up to her shoulders by now and pressed her more tightly into me. I began to kiss one ear down her jaw. Not being able to gain access to her chin, I then kissed down her neck to her collar bone. My hands were now cupping and massaging her breasts. She let out a sigh as I worked her breasts in my hands. I began to unbutton her blouse.

By now, she was helping me. Her arousal was obvious, at least to me. She began to unbutton and unzip the casual slacks she wore. With the slacks loosened, she pushed them down and over her ass and let gravity do the rest of the work. I had the blouse unbuttoned as it was sitting on her shoulders haphazardly. She managed to get one hand between our body to unclasp her bra and pull the straps off her shoulders.

She managed to convince my hands to remove themselves, temporarily, from me so she could turn around. Without our bodies pressed together, her blouse and bra slipped from her body leaving her naked except for her panties and her pants around her ankles. She deftly stepped out of her pants as she led her body back into mine. Her hands reached around me to unclasp my own bra as my hands grazed down her spine down to her panty line.

With my bra freed, she kissed down to my waiting breasts. I slipped my hands inside her panties and massaged her ass. If this was her first time with a female, it didn't show. She was expertly kissing and licking my nipples as my free breast was being cupped, massaged and pinched.

I slipped her panties over her ass and, with her pussy out in the open, I pressed my thigh into her crotch. Her arousal mounting, she began to ride my thigh. She gyrated on my bare thigh as she swapped her mouth onto my other breast and her other hand started toying with my now moist breast.

I could feel her juices running down my thigh by now. Releasing my nipple with a pop, she looked at me and begged, "I need you. I need you now." The urgency in her voice was like music to my ears. I grabbed her by the arm and led her to the living room. She had a hard time following me since her panties weren't quite down to her knees, but she followed obediently. I flung her on to the couch with such ease, she laid their sprawled out in shock. I wasted no time as I leapt toward her. I promptly slid her panties off her legs and flung them God knows where.

I wasn't about to let her get her composure. She was now mine and there was no stopping me. I lifted the leg that was draped off the couch and planted on the floor over my shoulder. With my face mere inches from her cunt, I stuck my tongue out and with just the barest of caresses, I licked her slit with the tip of my tongue. That brief sensation, melted any resistance Mary would have been forming. Her leg flexed trying to pull me into her center—the center of her sex. One of her hands reached for my hair to help emphasize what her body longed for. And I let myself be led to her wet folds.

I looked up to see my victim's response. Their was no horror at what was about to happen. She was blissfully begging me to take her. Not in words, but the sight left no doubt what she wanted. I sank my tongue in her as my mouth locked over her cunt. Upon our connection, her free hand went to her breasts and began to tweak and tease her nipples alternating between them. I sank my fingers into the flesh of her ass as I pulled her cunt more tightly to my mouth.

She started moaning incoherently. With but a thought, I stretched my tongue. No where near what I was capable of, but enough to let her know what was possible. Her eyes, previously closed, bolted open. Her moans ceased with the feeling of my now thicker tongue. I wiggled it around which caused her whole body to tense up. I felt her walls start to contract around my tongue as the first of her orgasms came. I smiled as her hands both found the top of my head. But rather than push me off, they made sure I didn't leave.

I had no intention of leaving. Not yet. As I felt her orgasm begin to ebb, I made my tongue thicker and longer still. This restarted her orgasm and kicked it up even higher. With her shoulders and feet, she arched her back, but my mouth and tongue remained glued to her sex. I was shortening and lengthening my tongue at will, effectively fucking her. Each time my tongue grew, it grew longer than the last and thicker. She couldn't muster a sound and her body, tensed like it was, seemed frozen as I tongue fucked her through a second orgasm.

Her body fell back to the couch. Her breasts rapidly moved up and down as she gulped in air. I removed my tongue and began licking the vaginal juices that had leaked out. As I was licking, I heard the pleasured purring above me. My licking brought me back to her folds as I gingerly licked the remains from there.

"Please..." I heard her croak.

"Please, what?" I licked some more. "Are you wanting more?" I thrust my tongue back in her. She bucked once, still sensitive.

"Oh, God..."

Again, I removed my tongue, "He won't help you, not now." I began my assault, but she was becoming accustomed now. She didn't realize it, but my essence was not converting her for my needs. Her inhibitions had become weaker with each of her breath of my pheromone, which had become plentiful by now. My tongue was now having the effect on her body to recharge faster after sex.

"Please..." she begged again, but this time I didn't slip my tongue out. "Please...oh God!...MORE!" With that last word screamed from her mouth, I made my tongue its thickest and longest yet. She bucked wildly on my cock-like tongue as it thrashed inside her. She was manhandling her tits roughly. Thankfully, with my strength, I was able to stay glued to her cunt. Had I been human, she would have dislodged me from her. Even as a convert, there is only so much her body could take. So with a final feral moan, she blacked out.

I eased from my perch in front of Mary's slumbering body. Her skin glowed softly. I picked up her trembling body and carried her to the recliner. I sat down and held her in my lap. I was off in my own thoughts on my master plan when I felt her stir in my arms. At first, it felt like she was just settling in my embrace. But then, I felt her start to kiss my skin near her face. I slackened my grip as her head dipped lower. I was curious what she had in mind and let her explore my body.

She stood, but not without taking her mouth from my body. She sank to her knees as she kissed and licked around my navel. Her hands, by now, were working my skirt off and down my legs. She let a surprised gasp escape her lips in seeing I wasn't wearing panties. But the look of surprise faded fast with that of desire. Licking her lips, she aborted any slow-teasing build-up she had planned and lunged to my cunt.

She stabbed her tongue into me. What she lacked in experience, she made up for with enthusiasm. Her curiosity sated, she withdrew her tongue. She started licking around my pussy tenderly. Every now and then dipping her tongue in my core, but then just as quickly resuming her worshiping of my cunt.

Not satisfied I wasn't having the same reaction to her as she had to me, she slipped a finger, then two, inside of me. She started to thrust those fingers in and out of me. Her thumb would glide over my clit as her fingers were pressed further in me. I could see the frustration in her eyes as she thrust a third finger in me.

I decided to give her what she was begging for. I began to leak some of my own juices. She pulled her hand from my folds and began to lick my juices from them. Not satisfied with that meager tasting, she brought her mouth to my mound and drank from the source. I smiled down on my first convert as I saw the glow from before intensify.

She fell away from me, trembling. If anyone saw her just then, they would think she was having an epileptic seizure. I knew different. The changes from before were small, coming from a diluted source. This time the rewiring would be much greater as she had drank from the very center of my core. This was my essence of the purest form. And it was coursing through her body.

Her trembling subsided. I picked her up and carried her to her bathroom. I deposited her on the floor as I drew a bath for her. Having the tub filled with aromatic oils and bubbles, I hefted her into the tub. As I began to wash her hair, it was changing. The gray hairs were turning golden as the rest of her hair regained the luster of her youth.

With that done, I poured some body wash onto a scrubbie and began to wash her skin. I started with her face. I wiped her forehead and the wrinkles disappeared leaving a healthy, slightly tanned area. I wiped down one side of her face. Her eyes lost the crow's feet and her skin began to tighten around her cheek bones. I looked at the two halves of her face. One side looked every bit her 38 mother of two would, but the new side looked like a healthy woman of 28. I washed her other side finally allowing both sides match.

Every spot I washed, the golden aura would fade leaving behind an unblemished portion of skin. Gone was the sag and wrinkles of age, replaced by the vibrancy and perfection of youth. Even scars were soon erased from her body. Not only was the beauty of her past returned, but so too were the aches of her joints reduced to nothing. She was no longer going to look and act like her old self, but she would be a younger version.

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers
12