Succubus Reborn Ch. 04

Story Info
Two cheerleaders succumb to Iliana.
2.8k words
4.7
38.7k
35

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

This series will progress to lesbian and incest sex. If this bothers you, you might want to leave now. This is a continuation of my previous chapters so it will be helpful to read those first.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.


Jessica and Emily were both wearing their school's cheerleader uniforms. Jessica had her blonde hair, like her mother and sister, tied into pigtails while Emily's brunette hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Their outfits didn't reveal much, but I could tell that Emily had more of a chest than both Lauren and Jessica and could have rivaled the older Mary.

I led the two 18 year old cheerleaders to the center of the living room and bade them to lay on their backs on the floor. Bending down, I slipped Jessica's boy short bloomers and panties down her legs. I had to remove her shoes to get her garments fully off her. As I was going about my business, the two cheerleaders were cupping each others breasts as they began kissing each other passionately.

I smiled at how easy this was working out for me. Perhaps my pheromones were getting stronger. Or, quite possibly, this wasn't the first time these two had fooled around with each other or at the very least thought about it. As I looked up at the two cheerleaders, Emily had slipped her hand under Jessica's uniform top to fondle her friend's breasts. I slipped my head down and under Jessica's cheerleading skirt.

I slid my tongue over her slit and dipped the tip in her folds, teasingly. I then moved to kiss and lick around her labia tenderly. I pulled back a little to lick and suck my fingers. With two fingers slick with my saliva, I slipped them into the teen's cunt as I bent back to licking her folds. Still eagerly kissing her friend, I heard her muffled moans.

I ran my free hand up her body and under her uniform top. With my hand under her top, I began to rub and fondle her sports bra covered breast. I was still lapping at her folds when I felt her shift. Shortly after her shifting, I felt the air rather than the top's fabric on the back of my hand.

I slipped my tongue into her folds between my two invading fingers. I couldn't see with her skirt covering my head, but there was a tugging at her sports bra. My hand was lifted up for a second before it was placed back on her now naked breast. At that point, her moans were more vocal. I also felt hair brush my hand and arm.

I slipped my fingers out of Jessica's canal and traced my now free hand up Emily's legs. I was trying to wedge my hand in from the leg of her boy short bloomers, but the fabric didn't allow my arm to snake its way in. Struggling to one-handedly pull the garment down her legs proved to be too difficult. Emily, sensing my intentions raised her hips and began to help with the removal of her underwear. We got both the bloomers and panties down to her knees, but no further as we got distracted with our needs. I slipped the two fingers previously in her best friend into her cunt and began to thrust them in and out.

Wanting to see what was going on unimpeded, with a groan from Jessica, I pulled my head from under her skirt. What I saw was amazing. The amount of desire, of unadulterated lust, was joyous for me. She had a sex-crazed look on her face of wild abandon. Her top had been discarded to who-the-fuck-cares where and her sports bra was pushed up to expose her breasts. Emily had abandoned her friend's mouth and was sucking greedily at her breast.

She growled at me, furiously, "Slut, get back to eating me out." She must be used to people heeding her words, but she needed to learn her place with me. She placed her hands on my head to urge me to her dripping pussy, but I wouldn't budge.

"SLUT?!?" I practically yelled. "You will learn who the slut is!" I saw fear in her eyes as I flipped her over onto her stomach. Emily had been nibbling on her nipple, but the sheer force I had flipped her ripped her mouth from the nipple. A yelp of pain sounded from Jessica. I maneuvered her onto her hands and knees.

With her in place, I draped myself over her body. I whispered venomously in her ear, "I was going to make this pleasurable, but your disrespect means there will be more pain before there will be pleasure." I was rubbing her ass tenderly as I said this. I then raised my arm and spanked her, hard. Her ass cheeks jiggled with their reverberations. I raised back again and spanked the other cheek. I slipped my hand down and stroked her vulva, before I lowered my hand and spanked upward on her mound. She grunted and wailed at my assault.

"Emily," I called over to where she still lay, "get over here and pinch her nipples. Don't be gentle or you will get the same experience."

She hastily got over to where we were and, while looking at me, said to Jessica, "I'm sorry." She took both nipples and pinched and twisted them. Jessica yelped again at the pain.

"Get under her. It'll be easier to torment her that way." Emily eased under her and was about to bring her mouth to Jessica's for a kiss before I said, "No! Her pleasure will only come through her pain." I could tell she had no idea what I meant, but she obeyed and went back to torturing her friend above her.

I kept smacking her ass and cunt while mixing in soothing touches. Every time she thought her punishment was over, I would smack her again. Her ass was getting redder by the minute, but, to my surprise and delight, her pussy was getting wetter. With my one hand smacking her ass and cunt, I slipped the other under her and to her friend's exposed pussy.

I started to finger her as she brought more torment to her friend. Any time I saw their mouths draw near I swatted Emily's cunt. This proved to be the simplest way to get these two to do my bidding. With my fingers literally dripping with Emily's juice and Jessica's juices now running down her legs, I slipped first three fingers into her pussy. It was a tight fit at first, but I soon added my pinky finger with the other three. She was panting by no. Her need for sexual release building, but with no end in sight. I slowly added my thumb to the fingers imbedded in her. Once I had my whole hand in her pussy, I made a fist. She reared back and howled in pain as she was stuffed.

Sweat pouring down her face and panting heavily as if no amount of air was enough for her, she collapsed on her friend. With a pop, I freed my hand from her confines and whipped my free hand solidly across her buttocks. I continued to raid down blows until, on shaky legs, she resumed her position on her hands and knees. I then, quickly, placed my entire fist back into her folds.

"You see what you are?" I asked menacingly. She merely nodded her head. "Do you want more punishment?" She shook her head wildly. "Answer me, slut!"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I am a slut."

"Who's slut?"

"Yours." I smiled as she publicly declared her position.

"Do you wish to cum?" She nodded her head. "Slut," I intoned maliciously, "when asked a question...ANSWER ME!"

"Yes," her voice trembled with fear, "I want to cum."

"Beg for it, like a good slut."

"Oh, God. Please. I want, no I need to cum. So bad. I am so close, please just let me cum."

"Very well, but on one condition."

"Wh-what's that?"

"Emily," I said instead of answering her, "when the two of you are together, who cums first?"

Emily looked out from under Jessica and said, "She does." I smiled. So I was correct this wasn't their first time together. And this horny bitch had a selfish streak. She was going to receive her pleasure—my plan depended on it—but not before she gave pleasure to her friend.

"Okay, Emily, get up on the coffee table and spread your legs." She did as directed. "Jessica, do you know what you have to do before you can cum?" She just shook her head. "Well, it looks like your friend always serves you first. So this time, she cums first. Understand?" She nodded her head as she crawled to her friend's oozing sex. It was difficult to do with my hand still in her cunt, but she managed it.

Once there, she leaned down and began to lap at her friend's juices that had dribbled down her legs. Emily's hands went to her friend's head and pulled her further up so she could lick straight from the source. I began to slowly withdraw my hand, but Jessica whipped her head around and meekly asked, "Please, leave it in." She bent back to her task at hand not waiting for a reply. Interesting. So this little minx liked pain with her pleasure.

I plunged my hand back into her depths. Emily's hands began to trace her body, but still being covered quickly slipped her top off and over her head. This wasn't enough for her as her sports bra quickly followed. She shook her head as she undid her pony tail letting her brunette hair fall over her shoulders. With her torso now exposed, I could tell she was at least a D-cup and not an ounce of sag on her young body.

Now, unhindered, she began to knead and massage her breasts as I picked up my pace in the ever loosening pussy I was fist-fucking. Emily grabbed Jessica's head and held her in place with one hand as her other pinched one of her nipples. She was gyrating her hips on Jessica's lips. I bent down and stuck my tongue into Jessica's little rosebud. As I pumped her pussy with my fist, my tongue was steadily sinking into her upturned ass. Jessica was thrusting back meeting my strokes of my fist with vigor. I could smell the sweat as her body exerted itself in the frenzied fucking she was receiving. Emily kept her head planted on her oozing mound. Muffled moans came from under Emily's skirt.

The wail above us brought my gaze on the thrashing girl attached to Jessica's head. My tongue had slithered out of Jessica's puckered ass. Emily had fallen back. Her hands were on the couch holding her body over the gap between the couch and the coffee table. I could see her orgasm wash over her as her body tensed on Jessica's tongue. This set Jessica off, but, before she could cum on my hand, I quickly pulled my hand from her pussy and clamped my mouth over her cunt. I plunged my tongue deeply in her folds. It swelled and filled Jessica completely. With my face and tongue driving her forward and Emily not releasing her grasp, Jessica was stuck between the two of us.

I lapped up every last drop of her sweet nectar. I heard another groan as Jessica brought Emily off once more. Having cleaned Jessica thoroughly, I decided I needed Emily now. She wasn't going to be much use to me if she was already spent, though.

I picked her up and laid her on the ground. All the while I was kissing and stroking her exposed skin. As she sprawled on the floor, I bent to remove her skirt leaving her in her frilly ankle socks. I then kissed my way up her leg. I would alternate between licking and kissing. I started at her ankle, where her skin started, with a gentle kiss. Then I licked my way up to her calf before kissing that area. In this manner, I worked my way up to her honey pot. I stuck my tongue out and licked her slit before kissing her exposed clit.

With renewed vigor she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me tighter to her pussy. I felt hands opening my legs and a tongue invading my cunt. I whipped my head around to see Jessica begin to feast on me. I lifted my leg and flopped on my back removing my center from Jessica's hungry mouth. Emily groaned at my departure, but I had other plans.

"Emily, come here and sit on my face." She hurriedly got up and was about to face down my feet, ostensibly to watch Jessica eat my cunt. "No face the other wall." Before I had my mouth covered, I told Jessica, who by now had slipped her sports bra off but still had her skirt on, "You aren't done servicing Emily, yet." I couldn't finish my instructions as Emily landed on my mouth. Oh, well. If Jessica couldn't figure out my intent, I would just have to punish her some more.

I went at this new creamy pussy like it had been the first pussy of the day. I slipped my tongue in as it grew in her warm confines. I yanked her down hard as my nose brushed her sensitive clit. I soon felt two hands grip my two fleshy mounds as a chin rested on my sternum. A cry of pleasure erupted as Jessica reamed Emily's ass with her tongue. So the little imp did suspect my meaning.

"OH. Fuck! Yes, you lezzie slut fuck my ass with your tongue! Oh. GOD! You two are making me feel soooo...ugh, yes...so GOOOD!" She was bucking wildly on the two tongues impaling her. "I...SHIT...I can't...FUCK...gonna cum...OH FUCK...so hard!" And she did. Her cream ran down her thigh in such copious amounts that it overflowed my mouth.

She fell forward and off the nefarious tongues. Now free of her friend's confines, Jessica's tongue started licking up the dripping juice around my lips. Once she had collected it all, I grabbed her by her pigtails and roughly pulled her to my mouth. I licked the inside of her mouth gathering the juice this slut had stolen from me.

Emily was babbling incoherently as she curled up in the fetal position. While her conscious mind and body were both recovering, her will was unguarded. Now was the perfect time to convert her, before she had time to recover. I pushed Jessica aside as I went and sat in front of Emily's head. I tugged at her hair to place her nose in line with my cunt. She could smell my essence and, weakly, she pulled her face closer to my cunt.

Jessica tried to get another taste of her friend, but her body couldn't take any more. The only reason she had any control to even move to me was the intoxicating scent of my unabated pheromones filling her nostrils. She sank her tongue into my hole and lapped at it wantonly. I sank back and rested on my elbows as I watched my latest convert lick my insides. Jessica, not wanting to be left out looked at me imploringly. I beckoned with my head to come forward. She hastily came to me and kneeled over my head.

She was about to face the wall like Emily had before, but I wanted her to watch Jessica. So I instructed her, "Face your friend. See what a good slut she is." At this, she planted her cunt to my face. I sank my tongue back into her infernal pit of desire. I began to pour my essence out into Emily's waiting mouth. Jessica leaned forward to watch her friend. As she witnessed her friend sucking down my juices, she braced herself by grabbing my breasts and fucked herself on my invading tongue.

I felt Emily's mouth and tongue recede from my mound. She was quaking as the change came over her. With my pussy free, Jessica dipped her head lower and kissed my clit before sinking her tongue in me. I decided she had earned her conversion by now so I allowed more of my essence to flow out from me. I was fucking her pussy with my tongue with wild abandon as she lapped up every drop I offered her.

She lifted her head and screamed as another orgasm ripped through her walls. She quickly bent her head to bury her tongue back into my folds. With her orgasm flowing from her and my essence entering her, she started to quake in my arms.

Not even a full day on this earth and I had already made my way through this family. I even had a young vixen I hadn't even known of as a convert. The day could not have been any better. Pretty soon, I would be able to reap the benefits of my patience. My plan would be coming to fruition before I had ever allowed myself to hope for.

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers