Succubus Statistics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

Object? I had been dreaming of a night with Chloe for weeks.

"Thank you," I said.

I might have said more but my words were stopped with a fierce kiss.

"Get ready for bed, James, and join me in a quarter of an hour. Just you, naked."

She was lying in bed with a bedside light on. The bedcovers were pulled back for me. My penis stood to attention as I saw her naked breast.

"The light is on for the preparation," Chloe said.

She picked up a sealed packet of condoms, tore it open with her teeth, took the condom and expertly fitted it to me. As her fingers eased it on I gasped. I had to think hard to stop myself ejaculating.

Chloe reached over and turned the light off. We could still see each other because the streetlights were showing through the closed curtains. Chloe pulled me beside her. Our heads were at a level. We kissed.

"You like my breasts, don't you, James?"

"Yes. But this is the first time I have really seen them. I've been between them, smothered by them, enjoyed them, but they've always been clothed."

"They aren't now. Move down."

I wriggled down the bed. Chloe swung herself over me. Her breasts were just above my face. She twisted slightly and lowered her left breast to my face. It spread across my mouth and nose and pressed down, cutting off my breathing. For a brief moment I was reminded of the succubus. Chloe lifted herself and brushed the nipple against my lips. My mouth opened and the nipple pushed in, followed by more of Chloe's soft breast. I sucked, nibbled and enjoyed as more breast slid inside my mouth.

This body wasn't threatening. Chloe was soft, responsive and I felt comfortable with her. My mouth moved to her other breast. She sighed gently as I sucked. An arm eased its way behind my head and clutched me to her. Her body was pressing down on mine but wasn't as heavy or as large of the succubus of my dream.

Chloe slid down my body to push herself around my erection. I shuddered as I felt her warm grasp. She rode me, slowly at first, then more insistently. I held on as best as I could but came within minutes. She arched her back so that her lips covered mine. We kissed and nuzzled until my limpness began to recover.

"I want you to..." Chloe stopped.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I can't refuse..."

"You might want to," she replied. "I want you to use your mouth down there."

"Then I will," I said.

She moved up my body until my face was below her poised body. I extended my tongue as she lowered herself. She took most of her weight with her arms on the bed head. I was enjoying the closeness of her and the gentle downward pressure. She was obviously enjoying my activities. She was beginning to convulse with orgasms. As she did, more of her weight pushed against my face until I was swamped by her. Yet I never felt threatened or helpless. We were making love as partners, not as aggressor and victim.

She lifted herself just as I was running out of saved breath, slid down quickly and impaled herself. A few strokes and I had ejaculated. We lay there exhausted by our efforts. I went to sleep under her warm body.

I woke a couple of times during the night to feel her rhythmic contractions around my regained firmness. In between I had a dreamless sleep aware of her closeness.

In the morning I woke to an empty bed and the sound of breakfast preparations. I went to my room, shaved, showered and dressed. In the kitchen Chloe hugged me fiercely.

"You look better this morning," she said.

"I feel better," I replied.

"No nightmares?"

"None, just wonderful memories," I replied.

I was rewarded with a kiss and a cup of coffee.

The next few days followed a similar pattern. I went to study statistics during the day, had tuition from Chloe in the evening, and went to bed with her at night. We were learning more about each other than I was learning about statistics but I was confident about the examination.

I was right to be confident. I opened the paper, looked at the questions, and knew I could answer them. I completed the paper, reviewed everything twice, and still had a quarter of an hour left. I left the examination hall exultant. Chloe had saved my career.

How could I repay her? I bought some flowers but they seemed inadequate. She was pleased to get them and I got a kiss. She gave me more kisses, hugs and breast smothered me as I told her about the examination. I had to wait for the results but I was confident.

We sat at the kitchen table with coffee. I looked at Chloe. She was pleased that I was happy. I had a small cloud on my horizon. I owed Chloe so much. I would still be paying her rent and living with her once my examination result was known. That wasn't enough. I didn't want to be just Chloe's tenant. I wanted more, more of Chloe, yet she had already given me so much. If, when I had my MBA, I would be promoted, which was very likely, I could afford to buy a flat of my own.

A flat of my own had been my ultimate ambition. Now it seemed to be a looming disaster. I would leave Chloe who meant so much to me. I couldn't leave Chloe.

I knew what I had to do if I didn't want to leave Chloe's house. I ought to wait until my result was published. I couldn't.

I stood up, walked around the kitchen table to Chloe who looked slightly surprised. I dropped to my knees in front of her. I looked up at her face.

"Chloe," I said, "Will you marry me? Please?"

She hadn't expected that. Her face paled. I repeated the question.

"Will you marry me, Chloe?"

She flung her arms around me and pulled my head deep into her cleavage. She rocked me back and forth, into her cleavage and out again.

"Yes, James, YES!"

I was nearly smothered as she hugged me fiercely. Her happy tears were dropping on my head.

I had no more nightmares about statistics or a succubus of Chloe. I had the real woman who was no threat to me. Nor were statistics.

Within a few days my result was announced. I had passed with a very high score. I didn't care. I had Chloe. She had me. Chloe was far more important than statistics.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers
12