Succubus Summoning 106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Honey's pussy gripped his body with powerful suction. Part of his essence was drawn up into the warm interior of her body. She held it there, letting it mix with the slow moving currents running through her, before her breasts squeezed and pumped it back into Phil's body.

"Mmm. The others are too selfish."

She sucked another great draught of Phil up through his cock.

"They only take."

Her breasts squeezed a flood of life-giving energy back into Phil's shell.

"If they gave as well they'd realise how much longer the pleasure can be extended."

Suck. Squeeze.

Phil was completely lost to the pleasure. He was caught in a cycle of unending bliss as Nurse Honey drew him up into her body through her pussy, then squirted him back out into his body through her breasts. He relaxed and let the ebb and flow of the motions absorb him.

"We can keep this up for a long long time."

Suck. Squeeze.

He didn't know how long Nurse Honey kept him trapped in the cycle. At some point he realised she was no longer sucking and instead just squeezing warmth into his body. Atrophied tissues drank hungrily and swelled. His body was returning to normal. She was returning his vitality.

Finally Nurse Honey gave him a beatific smile, kissed him tenderly on the forehead and climbed off his body. Phil lay in a puddle of sticky, sweet-smelling fluid, but he felt great. He held an arm out in front of him and stared at it in wonderment. It was no longer stick-thin. It no longer hurt to move. It was his arm, as good as new.

"Mmm, I like getting good and sticky," Nurse Honey said. She sat on the end of the bed and Phil watched as she scooped a dollop of amber-coloured honey out of her cleavage and slowly sucked it off her finger.

"Are you sure you're not an angel?" Phil asked.

"Quite," Nurse Honey replied. Amusement flashed in her pure white eyes. She got off the bed and squeezed back into her tight white nurse's outfit.

Phil sat up. His naked body was plastered in her honey.

"How come I feel so good?" he asked. He didn't understand. Succubi fucked the life out of their victims, not back in. Was she a succubus?

"You needed replenishing," Nurse Honey stated. "I replenished you. And had some fun," she added, turning back to Phil and licking her full lips.

"But I thought succubi drained energy, not give it back," Phil said.

Nurse Honey smiled. "The energy was a loan not a gift, fledgling. Be careful you do not run up debts you cannot afford to pay off."

Phil saw movement under her tight nurse's costume. Something was moving, writhing, under her left breast. Similar motions started in the centre of the flat expanse of her stomach. It looked like rats were crawling underneath the tight rubber of her uniform. Phil couldn't pull his gaze away from the grotesque sight.

Not rats, people, he realised. A tiny human arm pushed out against the tight white latex covering her belly. On the underside of her breast a miniature face screamed in soundless terror.

Phil understood now where all her honey came from. She was a battery, stuffed with the energy of countless stolen souls.

Turmoil spread across her flesh as hundreds of tiny limbs thrashed and pushed in futile motion. Nurse Honey smiled serenely. The motions died away, each struggling form dragged back beneath the surface until her skin was once more smooth and flawless.

"I would be wary of calling on my services too often, fledgling warlock," Nurse Honey said. She blew him a kiss and walked from the room. Phil was left alone in the dark bedroom, surrounded by his fears and the dissonant cries of madness and despair spilling in from the night outside.

To be continued...

*****

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yeah, I'm as mystified by Phil's continuing survival as everyone else. It seems like this story still has a way to run and will no doubt end up in some very odd places while I figure out what the hell Verdé is up to.

I don't want to devote all my time to this as I have other ideas I want to get written as well. Life permitting, I'm going to try and get updates out on a monthly basis, although this is tentative. I hope you continue to enjoy Phil's stay of execution while it lasts.

*****

12