Succubus Summoning 109

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleasure and pain are only sensation," Nÿte said. "To master pleasure you must first master pain."

Her vaginal muscles were unbelievably powerful. In a matter of moments her pussy had changed from a sumptuously soft sheath to a hard unyielding vice. The tightest grip was around the base of his shaft, preventing his blood from escaping his erection.

Fuck. Her vagina was crushing his cock.

Phil thrashed and squirmed as the pressure became unbearable.

Nÿte stared at him, her black eyes wide and bright. Her lips were turned upwards in a broad smile.

"Oh yes," she sighed. "I love the feeling of crushing a pathetic human's cock inside me. I... oh..."

Her pale cheeks flushed as her body quivered with an orgasm. Phil's cock was flooded in her juices. Her vaginal muscles tightened to iron-hard ridges biting into his vulnerable flesh.

Too much. Too much.

Phil rapped his hands against the arms of the throne. His body trembled as it was wracked with unbearable pain. A cry forced its way up out of his lungs and prepared to take flight from his mouth.

"Ngh." Phil bit down on it.

"We're having such a beautiful moment together. I would hate for you to ruin it by screaming," Nÿte whispered, her voice laden with menace.

She placed a single black nail against Phil's chest. His skin blistered and blackened where she touched him.

"Ngh." The tendons on Phil's neck popped out like cords as he struggled to contain the cry welling up inside him.

Nÿte leant close to whisper in his ear.

"If you scream my pussy will suck out all your life force before you get a chance to finish."

Her vagina grew steadily colder around Phil's cock. He felt the coldness seep into his flesh and spread as she leached away his warmth.

No no no no!

I will not scream.

He let his breath out slowly through his nostrils.

Nÿte twisted in his lap, the hard ridges in her vagina wrenching his cock. A firecracker of pain exploded in Phil's crotch.

I will not...

He blacked out again.

Phil opened his eyes on velvet darkness. He felt soft lips against his. He remembered what had happened to the other warlock and a cold shiver crackled through him.

He didn't feel like the life was being sucked out of him though. Her lips felt soft and warm. A teasing little tongue wriggled between his lips and tickled the end of his tongue. His cock was once again surrounded by the sumptuous soft sheath of her vagina. She pumped up and down with slow liquid strokes, her pussy sucking hungrily against his cock.

She finished the kiss and unfurled the black wings she'd folded around them. Her black eyes were unreadable.

"So much fear," she said, wiping a hand across Phil's forehead. "So delicious." She ran a tongue up Phil's cheek. "But now I'm thirsty for other fluids."

Her pussy went soft around him. Really soft. Heavenly soft. Gentle sucking motions undulated up his shaft. Nÿte put her hands on the back of the chair and slowly thrust up and down. The creamy crevice of her cleavage rose and fell before him. She stared down at him and ran her tongue over her plush black lips.

In the arts of pleasure she was an expert, maybe even more than either Rosa or Verdé. She sensed exactly when he was about to come and teased out the moment, letting her flesh quiver around the head of his cock.

Phil melted in the chair. He felt his balls tighten as the orgasm rose in him. Oh fuck, he was going to...

"Still the slave," Nÿte chuckled. "Oh so eager to give."

She plucked off both nipple clamps in one smooth movement. Blood flooded back into the compressed tissues and sensation returned with a flare burst of pain.

Phil was already past the point of orgasm though. The fireworks of agony overlapped with the fireworks of ecstasy and his mind exploded in a vivid starburst of sensation. Muscles clenched and convulsed violently all across his body as it tried to work out if it was supposed to be enjoying or suffering this.

Phil tensed and then his hips jerked violently upwards as his balls blasted a shot of cum into her tight flesh.

Nÿte smiled as her body quivered with another orgasm. Her vaginal muscles wrapped tightly around Phil's cock, squeezing and sucking it with soft, slow pulsations. The first orgasm hadn't even subsided before Phil's body was wracked by a second, and then a third.

Nÿte pulled down her bodice and leant forward so her soft, naked breasts pressed against Phil's throbbing nipples. The twin sensations of pain and pleasure sent Phil's mind spinning like a Catherine wheel. Her pussy continued to milk Phil's cock with slow pulsations, gently draining his life.

"I won't take all of you... this time," Nÿte said.

Her black wings extended behind her, blocking out the light. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body against him in a tight embrace. Her pussy squeezed his cock and he responded with a powerful spurt of semen. Soporific weakness spread through his body.

"When we play again it's your turn to hurt me," she murmured in his ear.

Nÿte wrapped her wings around the chair like a black shroud. Within the intimate darkness her hot lips found his for a luxurious kiss. Her pussy continued its soft pulsations around his cock, milking ejaculation after ejaculation from Phil's body until it became one continuous stream. She sucked orgasm after orgasm from Phil's body until he finally passed out and slid into the welcoming darkness of Nÿte's embrace.

*****

Phil woke up to aches all over his body. There was a wrenching pain in both of his shoulders and he realised that was because he was currently chained to a wall.

This sucks, he thought. But at least he was still alive.

Several hours later he was wondering for how long.

Had they forgotten about him? Was he going to be left here until he starved to death and nothing was left but his dry bones?

His shoulders and arms also really fucking hurt.

After what seemed like an eternity Rosa and Verdé walked by. They saw him chained to the wall and doubled over in fits of giggles.

"Um, this is really rather painful," he said.

"Oh dear, we did warn you about her," Verdé said.

"You're lucky she likes you," Rosa said.

"Likes me?" Phil said.

She'd tortured him, nearly fucked him to death and then left him chained to a wall.

"Oh yes," Rosa smiled. "She usually breaks their arms before leaving them chained to the wall."

/**

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Apologies for the long delay in getting this chapter out. Yep, that real life thing again.

I'm hoping to once again try and get this series back to a sensible schedule.

Thanks for the patience (if you're still out there)

*/

12