Succubus Summoning 111

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa fell forward and tightly embraced Phil's twitching body. Her warm breasts pressed against his chest. Her wings folded around his back. Far beneath him the pool of lava bubbled with constant motion.

"You're dying," Rosa whispered in his ear. "Your body is breaking down its organs and tissues to produce more seed to feed me. Can you feel it?"

Phil could. It felt like being consumed by a thousand million tiny biting ants. Even that couldn't penetrate the pleasure he felt. He was drowning in it. He couldn't help himself. He didn't want this to stop.

Rosa flexed her hips and her vagina gripped his cock with a mighty suck. Phil whimpered as he exploded within her. Semen spurted from his cock in a great geyser that Rosa's pussy greedily gulped down. His balls weren't even getting a chance to refill now. He was jetting his life straight down her hungry maw.

"Your tissues are drying up as I suck out all your fluids," Rosa whispered.

Within his body Phil felt his tissues shrink and shrivel. He felt dry, desiccated.

He felt terror then.

He couldn't stop though. He didn't want to stop. He couldn't bear for this feeling to end. Rosa's pussy continued to make wet slurping sounds as she sucked his life away.

"I can hear your heart beating like a little caged bird," Rosa whispered. "It's getting slower now. So little blood left to pump. Lub dub. Lub dub."

Phil wheezed through parched and cracked lips. He felt cold, ever so cold, even with Rosa's warm body wrapped around him.

"Can you hear it?" Rosa whispered. "Slower and slower. Lub. Dub. Your life slowly draining away. Is this what you want fledgling?"

No, I don't want to die, Phil cried inside.

I don't want this to end.

His heart was struggling in his chest. He was a withered shell. Life was just the tiniest of flickering embers inside him.

"Lub... Dub&mdash

"But I won't stop it," Rosa whispered. "Not this time."

Rosa lightly kissed him on the forehead and released his cock from her silken prison.

Phil gave a rattling wheeze. It was the only sound his dried up tissues could make. Whether it was a cry of relief or regret he didn't even know himself.

"You're lucky Verdé gives such wicked oral," Rosa said. "I don't think I could go another century without feeling her tongue inside my pussy."

Rosa looked down on Phil's withered body and smiled.

"And you are quite an amusing little pet," she said, smiling broadly. "Now let's get you off to Nurse Honey. She won't claim your soul just yet."

Rosa paused, her lips pursed in thought.

"I think.

"How many times have we nearly killed you again?"

12