Succubus Summoning 112

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch this closely fledgling," Verdé whispered in his ear.

Phil jumped. He hadn't realised she was in the room with him.

On the massage table Nurse Honey folded her voluptuous body over Slake's back until her large breasts were pressed against his shoulder blades. Her breasts shivered and Slake moaned in bliss as a sticky amber fluid oozed out across his back.

"Ooh, that feels good my dear," Slake sighed.

"I want you nice and relaxed," Nurse Honey said. She rubbed her breasts against his back in slow circular motions.

Verdé pressed her own naked breasts into Phil's back. She moved up until Phil felt the heat of her body against him. His head was enfolded by her perfume, fresh like a meadow on a summer's day.

Nurse Honey squirted more and more of her thick honey until Slake's back was completely coated in the sticky fluid. He moaned in pleasure as she massaged the liquid into the muscles of his back and neck.

"Quentin Slake is a regular of Nurse Honey's," Verdé said, squeezing up closer. She put her arms around Phil. "Slake is a quarrelsome man. He gets embroiled in constant squabbles with his fellow warlocks that leave his energy depleted. Then he comes to Nurse Honey for a recharge."

Overwhelmed by her perfume and erotic aura, Phil relaxed back against Verdé's body.

In the room Nurse Honey dismounted and turned Slake onto his back. Leering, Slake held out his arms in an attempt to draw her into his embrace. Smiling, Nurse Honey nimbly stepped aside and moved to the head of the table. She leant over until Slake's face was smothered between the sticky pillows of her breasts. He guffawed and rubbed his face in her cleavage with the glee of a child given the keys to a candy store.

"Your breasts are perfect," Slake said. "I could nuzzle them all day."

"Isn't it dangerous to use Nurse Honey too often?" Phil asked.

"So you do remember," Verdé said. She lightly tickled his ear with her tongue. "We thought you might have forgotten. Slake knows this too, but he arrogantly believes he's her master and the rules don't apply to him."

"Wouldn't you like to touch me here as well?" Nurse Honey asked. She guided Slake's hand to the moist cleft between her legs.

Slake giggled like a naughty child as he pushed his fingers inside her. They came out covered in thick gloopy syrup.

"Wouldn't you like to put your cock in there and get it all sticky?" Nurse Honey asked seductively.

"Oh yes," Slake said eagerly. Then he looked down to where his cock lay slackly against the rounded pot of his belly. "But alas, I'm not as young as I once was. The mind willing, but the flesh failing and all that."

"Oh sweetie, that's no problem at all, not to me," Nurse Honey said. "You lie back and relax and leave it to me."

She winked lasciviously at Slake before climbing up to straddle his chest. She bent over and lightly blew on his cock until it started to twitch into life. Then she took it into her mouth and started to fellate him.

"Is he?" Phil asked. "Her master?"

Slake did seem quite familiar with her and, well, wasn't dead.

"No silly," Verdé laughed. "He's just another little wizardling puffed up with his own sense of self importance. It amuses us to humour them, for a while, before we suck out their souls."

Like me, Phil thought. He knew he was only still alive because succubi liked to play with their food.

Nurse Honey knew she had an audience. She stared at Phil like a porn starlet posing for the camera as her head bobbed up and down. Despite his fear, Phil's arousal grew as he watched Nurse Honey give Slake a very thorough and sloppy blow job.

Phil felt a soft hand encircle his cock and gently pump up and down.

"She is beautiful isn't she?" Verdé breathed in his ear. "Hard to believe that beneath that angelic exterior lies the soul of the blackest succubus of all."

Nurse Honey swallowed Slake's cock all the way to the back of her throat. Her cheeks sank in as she sucked him. At the same time her dextrous fingers fondled his balls and tickled down around his anus.

"Careful," Slake said. "You'll suck out all my energy before you've had a chance to replenish it."

"I'm just getting you all warmed up dear," Nurse Honey said as she turned to face him. Thick honey dripped from her sensual pink lips. "Now I've got you hard, lets make sure you stay that way."

Nurse Honey turned back and stared directly at Phil again. She bent right over until Slake's cock was positioned snugly in her cleavage and her large breasts were pressed into his crotch. She smiled at Phil, an expression more of triumph than happiness, as her breasts pulsed and pulsed and pulsed. Slake's eyes fluttered as the sensation temporarily overwhelmed him. Nurse Honey squirted thick gobbets of honey over Slake's cock and balls until his whole groin was soaked in her sticky syrup. Then she squeezed her breasts together and rubbed them up and down the warlock's straining erection. He writhed in helpless pleasure beneath her.

"It wouldn't matter if Slake was her master," Verdé said, her voice serious. "To Nurse Honey all humans are prey, even those she chooses to do the bidding of."

A cold chill slithered up Phil's spine, temporarily distracting him from the pleasure of Verdé masturbating him.

Nurse Honey released Slake's cock from the gummy clutch of her breasts and turned around to face him. She stretched her back like a cat and rubbed her dripping breasts against his chest while he moaned and sighed. She lifted up the perfect peach of her ass and then slammed it down, burying Slake's rampant erection in her pussy with a loud squelch. Slake closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure as she moved her hips up and down with sinuous grace. Sticky globs of honey oozed out between her labia and spattered both hers and Slake's stomachs.

"She's hot isn't she," Verdé whispered in the darkness. "You wish it was you out there on the table feeling her voluptuous body bounce up and down on you. It's okay, you don't have to hide it. Imagine your cock thrusting back and forth into her warm vagina, that deliciously thick honey squelching against your skin. Go on, my hand will help."

Her hand continued to pump his cock. It was slick with some kind of thick lubricant.

Out in the room, Slake sighed with bliss. "That feels wonderful."

"Mmm, enjoy your dip in my honey pot," Nurse Honey said. "This time you won't ever leave."

Despite the pleasure he was receiving, Slake still caught the nuance in Nurse Honey's words. He opened his eyes and looked up. He saw the gleam of predatory hunger in her white eyes and his eyes widened.

"You've visited me too often," Nurse Honey said. "Your body contains barely a flicker of your own energy left."

Verdé hooked an arm around Phil's waist and pulled him back tighter against her body. Her wings folded around him like a soft leather coat. Beneath them her hand gently squeezed his cock as she pumped it.

"Watch carefully," she whispered in Phil's ear. "This is what happens when it's time for Nurse Honey to reclaim her debt." Her lips drifted down to softly nibble his neck.

Fully aware of the danger he was in, Slake opened his mouth to utter a spell. He was too late. Nurse Honey smothered the words in her sticky cleavage. She locked her arms behind his head and kept his face firmly pressed between her breasts even as she continued to thrust up and down on his cock.

Slake thrashed beneath her. His arms flailed wildly, but Nurse Honey had covered him in so much of her honey he couldn't get a grip on anything. His struggles grew weaker as he ran out of air until his arms fell slackly by his side. Only then, with her victim on the verge of complete suffocation, did Nurse Honey release him.

Slake gasped as he sucked in a much needed breath. That was all the pause Nurse Honey gave him before she forced a nipple between his quivering lips. Her face was expressionless again as she held his head tightly in place. Her breast repeatedly swelled and contracted as she pumped a thick stream of honey down his throat. She kept pumping until Slake's eyes glazed over and amber syrup bubbled up out of his nose and the corner of his mouth.

The warlock was slack as she laid him back down on the table.

"Now you lie back quietly while I pump out your soul," Nurse Honey smiled. "Enjoy these final moments of pleasure."

In the dark Verdé rubbed her hand up and down Phil's cock. Her other hand fondled his balls. He was on the verge of boiling over but Verdé wouldn't grant him that release just yet.

"I love this moment," Verdé whispered. "It's the only time we get to see the real Mamǝḵā Bēyˁṯān."

Nurse Honey, Mamǝḵā Bēyˁṯān, sat up straight and stretched. A great pair of membranous wings, as wide as the room, erupted from her back. They were pure white and glistened like stretched latex. Her long flowing hair had turned completely white and drifted as if charged by static electricity. An elaborate pair of white horns curled through her hair and formed a regal crown. Her white eyes blazed with power.

"Isn't she glorious," Verdé whispered in awe. Her hand made soft shlupping sounds as she stroked his cock.

Glorious, and deadly, Phil thought. Hers was the light that drew men like moths and the fire that incinerated their souls.

Slake's eyes widened with terror as he woke up to the peril he was in. He struggled to shake himself out his stupor. He tried to speak, but his throat was completely clogged with Nurse Honey's honey. Amber liquid continued to dribble out of the corner of his mouth.

"It's too late to fight now," Nurse Honey smiled cruelly.

She lent over Slake's corpulent body and pressed her nipples directly into Slake's chest. His skin bubbled and swelled as she pumped her fluids into the flesh beneath. Phil saw the same thing was happening at Slake's crotch. Honey had stopped moving up and down and her labia were clamped tightly shut around the base of Slake's cock. Instead of oozing out over his stomach and balls, her secretions were pulsing out in waves beneath his skin. She folded her white wings around the table and lay there for a while, pumping her thick honey into Slake's helpless form.

Phil sat in the dark and watched. Verdé's warm body was pressed tightly against him and her smooth hands moved up and down his cock with soft, liquid sounds. He felt her moist pussy pressing against his tailbone.

Nurse Honey sat back up, her wings extended regally behind her. Trickles of amber liquid oozed out of her nipples and ran down her breasts in little rivulets.

"It's time to give up your soul my love," Nurse Honey sighed. Her hips moved up and down with slow thick squelches. Her heavy breasts bounced up and down with the motions of her body.

Verdé's hand stroked up and down Phil's cock faster and faster. Her other hand caressed his nipples. Her soft lips nuzzled against the sensitive parts of his neck.

Slake gargled incoherently as he tried to clear his throat of the cloying honey.

"Yes, that's it," Nurse Honey murmured seductively. "Come into me."

Slake's body went rigid as he realised how close to the end he was. His limbs thrummed with tension as the warlock desperately tried to fight against his animal urge to come. He screwed his eyes shut as he tried to summon every last ounce of mental will.

Nurse Honey continued to thrust her hips against him. From her face it was clear she already knew who would be the winner of this battle.

"Yes. I can feel it," she sighed. "Just a little more."

She stopped pumping her hips up and down and instead started to rock back and forth on his cock.

Verdé slowed her hand movements as well, letting her palm rub over the oozing head of Phil's cock while he trembled in her embrace.

"Imagine that delectable pussy squeezing tight around your cock," she whispered in his ear. She gripped his cock with both hands and gently squeezed. "Feel her hot body sucking you."

Something very strange was happening to Slake's body. Even as he grimaced in concentration his skin seemed to swell up and shift of its own accord. It was as if it was becoming untethered from his flesh and bones.

"Come for me my love," Nurse Honey urged. She fondled her ripe breasts.

Beneath her Slake's body appeared to be losing its cohesion. He looked less like a man than a bag of liquid with the general shape of a man. Bulges ebbed and flowed beneath his loose-fitting skin like tides under the influence of a moon. That moon, Nurse Honey, was sitting astride him and smiling with serene beauty as her rocking hips slowly drove him to irresistible orgasm. Slake's head shook violently as he tried to fight against his body's own nature.

It was not a fight he was going to win.

In the little dark room Phil was also losing his own battle. His body writhed and squirmed in Verdé's embrace. Her soft hands teased him, took him to the verge and held him there, gasping like a landed fish. One little squeeze of her palm was all it would take.

"Yes," Nurse Honey purred. She sat all the way down on Slake's cock and her labia fluttered as thick dollops of sticky honey bubbled out of her vagina.

Slake's face went slack and his mouth fell open.

In the darkness Verdé finally gave Phil's cock that last little squeeze.

Several things happened simultaneously.

Nurse Honey threw back her head and gave a loud cry of passion and triumph.

Phil ejaculated explosively into Verdé's hand.

Slake gave a final, inarticulate cry. His skin bulged up like dough rising until he barely resembled a human being. Finally his skin split and a torrent of thick, gloopy liquid spilled out onto the floor like the pus from a lanced boil. The liquid continued to flow until there was nothing left of Slake but an empty bag of skin. It was as if his body had been replaced entirely with Nurse Honey's fluids and now they were finally all being released.

The pleasurable tingling aftermath of Phil's orgasm was washed aside by a cold tide of shock as he watched Slake's final dissolution.

Verdé licked his semen off her hand and gave a contented sigh.

Nurse Honey folded her wings behind her and casually sat on the scraps of skin that were all that remained of the warlock. There was a violent commotion on the surface of her belly as Slake's screaming face tried to push its way out of her imprisoning flesh.

"Shh. You're mine now," Nurse Honey said.

She kissed a finger and placed it on Slake's forehead. Still screaming, he was dragged back down beneath the surface until her belly was as flat and as flawless as it always was.

"Forever."

She got off the massage table and stared directly at Phil. The message in her eyes was clear.

He shuddered.

"I won't let that happen to you fledgling, I promise," Verdé whispered in his ear.

She kissed him lightly on the neck.

"I'll eat your soul myself first."

Then she was gone.

Phil sat alone in the darkness for a very long time.

to be continued...

12