Succubus Summoning 114

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They desired pleasure beyond all pleasure, regardless of the consequences, as do all humans that summon us," Nÿte continued.

"We satisfy their desires," Nurse Honey said.

"Why didn't I die as well?" Phil asked.

"You never desired it," Rosa answered.

"You never gave yourself fully to us," Verdé elaborated. "No matter the pleasure we gave you, your mind always refused to take that final step."

"I think someone might have been cheating a little at the end there though," Rosa said.

"Are you insinuating something?" Verdé responded.

"Oh no, nothing," Rosa said. "I regularly wait ice ages before taking that final stroke."

"I was waiting for him to make up his mind," Verdé sniffed.

Rosa said nothing, merely arching an eyebrow.

Phil paid no attention. His head was still spinning. Not only was he not dead, but he was now, or rather always had been, their master? Him?

His state of confusion was compounded as a ghostly figure suddenly appeared in the room. Not a ghost, he realised once he'd got over the shock, but an image, a little like a hologram from an old science fiction film. The projection was grainy and flickered like an old black and white TV picture.

"Ah there you are boy," the image said. It looked like the figure was peering into something that displayed this room rather than looking at them directly. "You're a difficult person to find. Imagine, gallivanting off to hell like that. I'd nearly given up on you. I thought you must be dead for sure."

Phil recognised the shadowy figure. It was the Scrote! What was he, or rather his image, doing here?

"I see you've successfully agreed terms with your demon. Well done boy," the Scrote said.

"You let that book fall into our hands deliberately, didn't you?" Phil said. He hadn't given it much thought at the time, but it shouldn't have been that easy to take such a dangerous book from the library.

The Scrote smiled, revealing a mouthful of rotten teeth. "Correct my boy. While I respect our esteemed headmaster I don't have much patience for these new-fangled philosophies on education. I'm a firm believer in the practical approach."

The practical approach didn't work out so well for Jake, Phil thought.

"Skips all the fannying around and gets straight to sorting out the wheat from the chaff," the Scrote added.

"That's not so good for the chaff," Phil said.

"Magic's dangerous," the Scrote said, flashing another rotten smile.

"But you've come through boy. You've shown you've got the skills to be a real warlock by successfully binding your first demon, and a very attractive succubus she is as well if I may say so." The Scrote noticed Rosa for the first time. "A pair of succubi," he corrected. "My my, aren't you a lucky chap. I can see why you took your time. Well I won't rush you, but after you've finished dallying come back to Wargsnouts. I have a special program for talented students like yourself. You'll find it to be most interesting I'm sure. I'll teach you about real power."

With that the image flickered out.

"He looks greasy. I bet he would burn real easy," Rosa whispered in Phil's ear. He wondered if she was picking up on his desires again.

So what happens now, he thought.

"We get to go to Earth and have lots and lots of fun," Cέrμləa said, back in her young girl form and bouncing on the bed in excitement.

"Not just yet," Verdé said. "Our master needs to rest and get his strength back." She helped Phil to his feet.

"Can I have sex with him first?" Rosa asked.

Verdé shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea. Nurse Honey and I took him right to the brink. Any more arousal and... it will be messy."

Rosa pulled a face.

"The conjunction has passed, but I'm still feeling horny." She rubbed a finger between her labia.

Her face suddenly brightened.

"Ah ha, the wargen will be slinking from their hiding places about now." She launched herself into the air and was gone in a flurry of wings.

"Come on Verdé. We need to get ready for the trip to Earth," Cέrμləa said.

She grabbed Verdé's hand and pulled the succubus away. Both of them took to the air and swept out of the room.

Phil stood shakily on the bed. His mind was wobbling as much as his knees were currently doing. He wasn't dead. Not only that, but his life had suddenly twisted off into strange, uncharted realms.

"Master," he murmured more to himself, scarcely believing it to be true.

Nÿte and Mamǝḵā Bēyˁṯān were still there. They sat above him in the alcoves and looked down at him, one with eyes of purest white, the other with eyes of deepest black. Those same eyes had witnessed the passage of centuries. Now they were his to command, to satisfy his every whim or wish no matter how trivial or inconsequential? No, he couldn't see that, not at all.

"The word doesn't mean what I think it means, does it?" he said.

"No, it doesn't," Nÿte said. "The first warlocks misunderstood the nature of arrangement and that misconception persists to this day. Think of it as a partnership, for the mutual benefit of both parties."

Gracefully she swooped off the ledge and vanished up into the dark shadows of the ceiling.

That left Phil and Mamǝḵā Bēyˁṯān. She left her alcove and elegantly glided down to the bed, landing just behind him.

"I'm glad you're still alive," she said, running a hand across his shoulders. "I might get to take your soul after all," she breathed in his ear.

She kissed him lightly on the cheek and then she too was gone.

Phil was left standing alone on a gigantic red bed, surrounded by the bones of the succubi's past victims and illuminated by the flickering flames of candles mounted on their skulls, in a room that at once resembled both boudoir and charnel house.

Not everything had changed, he reflected morosely.

SUCCUBUS SUMMONING 101 -- END

/*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This concludes Succubus Summoning 101. I'm going to take a break to focus on some other stories and projects, but you can expect to see Verdé, Rosa and friends show up in the occasional spin-off.

Succubus Summoning 201 will return in the new year (with hopefully something more resembling a regular schedule!).

Thanks for reading.

*/

12