Succubus Summoning 206

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By Aiwaz and Glykon, daemon, I command thee..."

Dever tailed off as Verdé smiled and unzipped the front of her uniform. The zipper went down far enough for him to see the creamy curves of her impressive cleavage. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as the chant dried up in his throat.

"If you wanted to fuck me all you had to do was ask," Verdé said, her lips turned up in an amused smile.

Puzzlement crossed Dever's face.

"Your master...?"

Verdé looked around and shrugged. "I don't see him here." The meaning in her pure white eyes couldn't be clearer.

"Oh, I thought..."

"That a succubus is faithful to only her master. Hardly. Our desire for sex is insatiable. We never turn down a man that desires to fuck us."

She pushed her substantial boobs together, emphasising and bringing attention to her eye-catching cleavage.

"I take it you do desire to fuck me?"

Dever nodded a little too vigorously. This had taken an unexpected turn, but he must remain in control.

Verdé looked around the plain little stone room with an expression of distaste. "You could have picked a better room."

Dever said nothing. He had good reasons for choosing this room.

"This one is a little lacking in rudimentary comforts," the succubus continued.

"I thought you might be able to do something about that," Dever said. "Like what your friend did in the lecture hall the other day."

"And what was that?"

"You know. That bed she made swell out from the floorboards."

Her friend had also reduced Brennan to a withered husk, but Dever tried not to think about that. He was smarter; his plan was progressing exactly as it should.

"Oh, you'd like me to use a little sex magic."

"Sure, show me what you've got," Dever said.

"My pleasure," the succubus said with a mischievous smile. She reached behind her and grabbed the end of her tail.

Strange, Dever hadn't seen any evidence of a tail when he'd followed her. It was slender like a whip and terminated in the classic devil's point. It was also the same glossy white as her latex nurse's uniform.

He watched as she put the tip in her mouth and sucked on the end as though it were a lollipop. Or rather, a naughty girl trying to make sucking on a lollipop look like fellatio. He watched as she released it and then held out her tail like it was a hose. Something weird happened. The end of the point started to expand like a balloon. It reached the size of a small cushion before dropping off the end of her tail and bouncing on the floor like a blown-up condom.

Blue light flickered across the floor, walls and ceiling as the magical cushion came into contact with the stone flagstones. The light briefly highlighted strange sigils and elaborate circles before fading away. Verdé looked at the walls and the corners of her mouth turned up in a smile. She returned her attentions back to her tail and puffed out another white cushion.

Dever wasn't sure how she was doing it. There was no orifice he could see. It looked like the skin expanded outwards until it was sloughed off as a cushion. And yet after producing each cushion her tail returned to exactly as it was before.

Magic, Dever thought. His cock throbbed in his pants as wondered what other sex magic tricks she knew.

"Hmm," Verdé said after producing a half-dozen glossy pillows. "Instead of these what we really need is one big, luxurious..." She rolled her tongue around luxurious as if it was Dever's rampant erection she was pleasuring between her lips. "...bed."

She glanced at Dever.

"Drop your trousers and masturbate," she ordered.

"Huh?"

"I'll sense your arousal and it will make my magic stronger," she explained.

Dever shrugged and did as she requested. He noticed her hand pumped her tail with the same frequency. Another inflatable cushion started to expand.

"You seem to be enjoying this," Dever said.

"Of course," the succubus said. "Is that a problem?"

"Stealing something from someone loses the thrill if that someone never owned the something in the first place. I mean, if Rowling knew this was happening it wouldn't bother him at all, right?"

"What makes you think that?" the succubus said.

"Succubi are insatiable for sex, like you said. Any warlock who summons one must know they're going to fuck around behind his back."

"Know, but not necessarily like."

Mischief glimmered in Verdé's eyes.

"My master wouldn't be pleased at all if he knew what I was about to do with you."

"He wouldn't?"

Dever's cock bucked in his hand.

"Oh no. He loathes it when we fuck other men."

Dever's smile broadened. Blood rushed down to his erection as it surged to full hardness. He was going to enjoy this.

"Yes, that's it," the succubus said between little erotic sighs and gasps. "I can sense your arousal."

She gave a long drawn out sigh—like she was climaxing—and an enormous white bubble sloughed off her tail and settled onto the floor like a giant latex beanbag. It was easily large enough to hold two. Verdé cheek's were flushed and she panted as if she'd just come. Dever's cock twitched in his hands.

"Ease off," the succubus said. "We wouldn't want any to go to waste."

She patted the surface of the magical bed. It rocked and swayed and sprang back like rubber.

"Now come over here."

Grinning, Dever kicked off his trousers and underwear, took off his shirt and walked over. He put a hand on the glossy white surface of the giant inflatable cushion. It was smooth like unblemished skin and soft. He climbed in and the bed moulded perfectly to the contours of his body. Now this was comfort, he thought.

The succubus leaned over him, showing off the shadowy pink cleft of her cleavage. She gave him a matronly smile completely out of keeping with her fetishised uniform and ran a warm hand over his brow.

"Oh you poor boy," she pouted. "So much pent-up stress and tension."

Dever smiled. It was like being back on that sickbed with Nurse Bates hovering over him. Only this time she was going to cater to every one of his illicit little fantasises.

"Now you lie back and let Nurse Honey take good care of you."

Nurse Honey. He liked that. Naughty Nurse Honey—sweet, but with an undercurrent of sin.

Her hand slid down his side, then moved across to circle his erection and give it a sensual pump. It was uncanny how she seemed to pick up on his fantasies and slot right into role-play. He could see why succubi had their fans. Maybe he should have gone in that direction rather than summoning a mimijad occulax. Everyone else seemed to have way cooler daemons than him.

Nurse Honey pushed his legs apart and climbed onto the end of the bed. She stared right into his eyes as she pulled the zipper further down her front until her pink boobs were fully exposed.

Wow, that was some pair. Big, soft, pink. So soft he wanted to push his face against them and use them as a pillow.

She bent over and pushed her substantial boobs together around his cock. If this was a porn film or hentai anime, Dever's cock would have stood up out of the top—the perfect height for Nurse Honey to give him fellatio. Dever hadn't had the fortune to be born with a porn-star cock. His erection vanished completely between the fluffy pink pillows of her breasts.

"Hmm, the patient appears to be uncommonly tense. Let's see what we can do to relieve some of this stress," the succubus role-played to perfection.

She let some of her spit dribble down into the fleshy chasm of her cleavage. Must be a trick of the light, Dever thought, her spittle seemed unusually thick and amber in colour, more like syrup.

He stopped thinking about that as Nurse Honey jiggled her tits up and down and smooshed them together around his eager hard-on. The pliant warmth of her chest was wrapped snugly around him. Her silky soft skin rubbed against the sensitive ridge of flesh beneath his helmet as she moved her boobs up and down in his lap.

That felt good.

Real good.

Oh...

His hips bucked and thick gobbets of creamy cum spurted up out of the end of his cock. They spattered her neck and across the top of her heaving bosom. The rest poured out into the warm cleft of her cleavage. Dever felt an odd sensation. The soft flesh of her boobs crowded his erection and shivers ran through it. Almost like her breasts were drinking up his semen like a sponge, he thought.

The succubus closed her eyes and gave a contented sigh. Dever watched as the milky white globs of his spilled seed were drawn into her skin and absorbed.

Creepy. He didn't know succubi did that.

"Oh dear," Nurse Honey said as she lifted up his flaccid member between thumb and forefinger. "The patient appears to have lost their vigour."

It wasn't his fault, Dever thought bitterly. Not everyone was gifted the endurance of a porn-star stallion. She was a succubus anyway, wasn't she supposed to be able to deal with situations like this? She'd better be. Dever wasn't letting her go until he'd fucked her.

"We shall need to administer some medicine to reverse this decline," Nurse Honey said.

That was more like it, Dever thought.

The white tip of Nurse Honey's tail arced over her shoulder like a scorpion's tail. The end had even morphed into something that resembled a sting. Or rather a hypodermic syringe. Nurse Honey's tail had become a clear hypodermic needle filled with amber liquid.

Whoa.

Dever didn't get a chance to react before the tail whipped down and stabbed his balls. He expected pain, but none came, not even a sharp prick. Instead—

Oh...

A warm gush of pleasure expanded through his testicles. It felt like they'd been dipped in warm honey, but on the inside. As the pleasant feeling expanded, so did his balls. It was like his ejaculation of a few moments ago had never happened. Or any of his fervid masturbations of the last month. His balls were full—overfull—and suddenly he was ready to go again. His cock sprang back to full hardness as a warm tide of bliss rose up the shaft.

"You didn't think a succubus would be satisfied with that little pop, did you," Nurse Honey purred.

She rolled her latex skirt up to above her waist and clambered up on the vinyl bed. Excitement trembled through Dever. Her moist treasures awaited him between her legs. Pouting and cooing like the porn-star nurse she resembled, Nurse Honey rubbed a white-gloved hand up and down his shaft. She pressed his erection flat against the smooth glossy latex covering her stomach.

"Put it in! Put it in!" Dever said. He was frightened he was going to pop too soon again.

Nurse Honey lifted up her hips, manoeuvred his erection between her legs and then slowly sat down. The pleasant feeling rising up his shaft met another pleasant warmth coming down as his cock sank into her honey pot all the way down to the root. Honey pot was more than just an euphemism. His cock felt like it was submerged in thick, sticky syrup. Her vagina was overflowing.

And so was he.

Damn. Premature... again. His cock barely made it all the way into her before it started erupting. Dever twitched and shuddered in orgasm. Nurse Honey milked him with soft sighs and gentle up and down movements of her hips.

So soon... again. But he knew it wouldn't matter because—

Ahh...

—Nurse Honey's tail had slithered under her round ass and injected more warm aphrodisiac into his balls. Dever twitched. He remained hard inside her. Ready to come again.

"Mmm, the patient is responding well to treatment," Naughty Nurse Honey said. "We shall continue with further tests of sexual function."

"You can take me all the way, baby," Dever said.

"I intend to," Nurse Honey said.

She pushed the zipper of her costume even further down and opened out her uniform to expose the pretty pink nubs of her nipples. He got a brief chance to admire them before Nurse Honey lay down on him and rubbed her wonderful boobs against his chest. She put her arms around and hugged him. Her hips moved up and down with lithe little bounces. Dever's cock moved in and out of her with loud squelches. Her pussy was overflowing with sweet nectar. It surrounded Dever's member in a warm, tingling sheath and dribbled out over his balls. He felt the same stickiness on his chest, as if Nurse Honey exuded the same substance from her nipples. She was a succubus, Dever supposed, her tits weren't exactly going to contain milk.

"The patient is responding very well to treatment," Nurse Honey said. Her hips thudded against Dever's crotch as she rode him.

"Thanks to his exceptional nurse," Dever said. He slammed his hips back against her, driving his dick deeper into her honey-soaked depths.

Succubi definitely had their uses. He wondered how their warlocks ever found the motivation to get out of bed in the morning when they shared it with this.

Then he supposed that was the danger of succubi.

But not here. Not for someone who took the right precautions.

It was a shame Rowling wasn't here to see Dever fuck his succubus like this. Dever would have liked to have seen the expression on his face.

Nurse Honey's vagina contracted around him, triggering another eruption of pleasure. He was giving her plenty of his own honey, Dever thought as he pressed up against her and unloaded his balls in pulsing torrents. The succubus squeezed her soft breasts against him in a tight hug. Dever felt that moist stickiness again, but this time, strangely, it felt like it was under his skin. Warm puddles of pleasure rippled out from where her nipples indented his chest.

"Let me have a go on top," Dever commanded.

The aphrodisiac she'd introduced into his body was fantastic. He felt he could go all night and maybe all tomorrow morning as well. His cock bulged, eager to disgorge more semen. He felt as randy as the musclebound oafs that clogged up the city centre pubs every weekend.

"The patient appears to be in rude health," Nurse Honey said.

The latex bed shifted as she rolled off Dever and then slid across to take his place. She opened her legs, revealing a vagina filled to overflowing with amber-coloured syrup. Dever took up position on top of her. He steered his erection between the hairless folds of her sex and shoved it up inside her. Sticky warmth enfolded his raging erection.

"So eager," Nurse Honey said.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him down onto the soft pillows of her breasts.

"And so foolish. There is no escaping a succubus from here. I can drain your life at any moment I choose."

Dever smiled and shook his head. He gave a sly glance to the faint lines glowing on the walls with eldritch light.

"Not here," he said. "This is a safe room. Students practise summonings here. The walls, floors and ceiling are covered in protective glyphs and circles. No daemon can harm a human in here."

He rammed his cock in her as deep as it would go for emphasis.

He'd planned it all out. Everyone said John was the cleverest, but Dever had outdone him. He was going to fuck the succubus and live to brag about it.

Another hard thrust and the dam burst. He pressed down with his hips and emptied his balls inside her in throbbing gushes. He didn't know if it was because he was on top, or the knowledge he'd outwitted her, but this felt like the most satisfying release of all.

The succubus didn't seem unduly bothered by his deception. If anything, his words and actions seemed to turn her on even more. She placed hands on either side of his head and pressed her lips against his in a passionate kiss. Being a creature of treachery herself, she recognised and enjoyed seeing it in others. He tasted her on his tongue—sweet like sin.

She really was full of honey, Dever thought as the sweet taste grew stronger. Then her throat moved and suddenly his mouth was filled with thick syrup. Dever was still reeling in surprise when her white wings, previously hidden, folded around him. They were covered in the same sticky syrup. He felt the wetness against his skin as her latex membranes slid over his back. Using her wings, she hugged him tight to her flesh. Her pussy seemed to melt around him.

In fact it felt like her whole body was melting around him, like her flesh had suddenly taken on the constituency of soft dough. His cock sank deeper into her and his hips followed. Reflexively he used an arm to check his downward sinking and watched, stunned, as it sank into Nurse Honey's soft boob up to his elbow.

It looked and felt like she was absorbing him. But that was impossible; the protective circles...

"I saw the protective circles as I entered the room," the succubus said.

Her horns were visible now. They emerged through her white hair like an elaborate crown.

Dever sank deeper into her. It was like physical laws had shifted. She no longer occupied space, but had become inverted—a hole leading through to a vast, alternate dimension. She was like quicksand and he was sinking through her into an endless abyss. Her wings stretched taut against his back, helping his descent. Dever couldn't even cry out or use magic as his throat was clogged with her sticky tar.

This couldn't be happening. The circles...

"They forbid me from harming or killing you," Nurse Honey said. "but I would never do such a wasteful thing."

She caressed his face as he sank down between the soft valley of her cleavage.

"I'm keeping you safe within my flesh..."

Down until her flesh filled his world.

"...for all eternity."

The soft substance within her bunched around his erection and smoothly tugged him to another orgasm. Dever's struggles ceased as his body was flooded with a wash of pleasure that overwhelmed all his other nerve impulses. As he came it felt like all of him was flowing out, pouring out and mingling with the dancing mutability of her protean flesh. A soothing fog of bliss descended over his thoughts. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Then he heard the screams and lunatic cries of countless imprisoned souls...

* * * *

Nurse Honey stretched on the bed like a cat. She climbed out, rolled down her skirt and zipped up the front of her nurse's uniform. The giant white cushion faded out of existence behind her.

The skinny little daemon with the misshapen mask and glowing green eyes stood before her and held out a hand.

Nurse Honey ignored it as she pushed and smoothed back her long, flowing blonde hair. She retrieved her nurse's cap and placed it back on top of her head. A miniature hand and screaming face pressed out against the latex covering her side.

The creature continued to stand there with its hand out.

Nurse Honey finally noticed it was there. She stared disdainfully down at the spindly daemon. The hand and face struggling within her were pulled back down beneath her skin and her latex uniform was smooth and shiny again.

The daemon lost confidence. Its arm wavered and it stared awkwardly at the floor. It backed off.

Nurse Honey paid it no heed as she walked out of the safe room.

to be continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I've added these explanations to pre-empt a couple of questions I suspect would have been asked otherwise:

I haven't got the names mixed up. In some sections of the story Nurse Honey is referred to as Verdé. This is deliberate. These sections are from Dever's PoV and—like the other students—that's who he thinks she is.

Also, don't trust too much what Nurse Honey says. She's not reliable.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one to follow in June/early July if all goes to plan.

12