Succubus Unleashed The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

The creature she planned to create with these four souls would be extremely powerful and she hoped the four souls would keep it loyal. If everything went according to plan then this creature would hunt and return her first two creations. In the meantime, she'd return to the site of that great battle and start construction on what would become her fortress on this world.

Normally she'd go right for her prize but she sensed the one she chose to chase was currently taking a dirt nap. So she was content to watch for now, although it wasn't in her character to take the easy route. He put up a fight before he fell through two floors and she wanted to enjoy it as he fought more, rather than take him while he slept. That appeared to be someone else's plan and she'd watch it play out.

Down below Sean was pleasantly smiling. In his dreams he was laying down on a comfortable mat with ten beautiful women rubbing their soft hands all over his naked body. There was a towel covering his member from their view and so far they kept it professional. He'd lay there all day and night if he could, his body hurt from battle and the following long ride.

The elemental in his suit of armor influenced that dream and was ready to step it up now that they were finally alone.

*****

Johnny had run into the side room, eager to get to his brother. The way Vince had shouted as he put his ear to the door startled him. Was his brother in trouble? Half way into the room and he swore he saw another door, one that would lead to his brother. All of a sudden the door he rushed through slammed shut and his only light source went out. He turned around and could hear Vince screaming and banging on the door but couldn't see anything.

He knew it was a bad idea to take shelter here. The place looked like a haunted mansion on the outside with nature taking over the man-made structure. The cocky side of him was quickly overcome by his cowardice, heart pounding in his chest. Everything was dark but he had to think, he was in a small room and his brother was in the room to his left now that he was facing the door he had entered.

A soft red glow began to wash the room lightly distracting his thoughts. The soft light in the room remained only hinting at revealing his surroundings. However its source intensified until it looked like two rubies floating in front of the door. Eyes, he could tell now they were eyes staring him down. A shiver rose up his spine as a row of pearl white teeth joined the eyes, two elongated fangs among them. These red orbs stared into his soul as he was frozen, imagination running wild as he pictured the grotesque monster staring at him, hungry for his flesh.

A silky voice said, "Come here young man."

Johnny had expected a much deeper and frightening voice. "Yeah, like hell!"

His voice cracked, despite his best effort, and expressed how terrified he was before he turned to his left and ran into the wall. Stars filled his vision after he face planted but he was determined and hands felt along the surface searching for a handle.

The sound of bare feet approaching behind him filled his ringing ears. Yep it was exactly as he expected. The undead have risen to eat his brain, it just so happened to have a lovely voice. Before he could swore he felt his very being attracted to those eyes, as if the longer he stared into them the more he'd lose himself in them. Lucky for him his will to live had won out, pulling him out of the hypnotic ruby orbs.

The closer the horror got to him the clearer he could see the wall. Any second now and he'd find the handle and go through the portal to safety.

Hot breath blew onto his neck and he froze, not realizing the thing had gotten so close. The breath felt good despite his fright. She moaned as her tongue took a long lick, tasting his skin behind his ear. Another shiver went up his spine, yet this one was caused by pleasure and was joined by a jolt in his pants.

"I can taste your fear," she whispered before nibbling on his ear lobe. Her voice sure didn't sound like a decaying corpse but he couldn't get that image out of his mind. She took his lack of response as an invite and loosened his armor. With his neck exposed she leaned in and took a whiff. Her whole body shuddered in arousal as her eyes locked onto his pulsating vein, his scared heart was working overtime and she couldn't resist.

The next thing he felt were two sharp fangs piercing his skin as his eyes shot open. He was right all along she was here to eat him. If it was possible for him to be more frightened then in that moment he was. He tried to pull away but her arms embraced around his chest and her glowing eyes once again lit up the space in front of him.

The first thing he noticed was her smooth pale white arms. They matched her voice in the fact that they didn't appear like decaying death. Her lips closed in on his neck and she sucked hard. A non-volunteered moan escaped his terrified lips. The second thing he noticed was the door handle. It scared him how good her embrace felt, but the last thing he wanted was to be eaten alive so he lashed out, shoving his head back into hers and grabbed that handle.

He caught her by surprise as the back of his skull crashed into her forehead. As her embrace loosened he took full advantage by escaping through the door. He slammed it shut in her face, bracing against it as he searched for a lock. The handle started to turn and he quickly put a stop to that, but no such luck finding a lock. How'd the other doors lock if this doesn't? Wait there it was, a board slid down and effectively sealed the door.

The handle kept turning but now he didn't need to hold the door back. Johnny looked around, having expected it to be another dark room, but he was surprised when it wasn't. There were two tables on each side of the room with candles lit, coating the room in yellow flickering candle light. The room wasn't empty either. There was furniture and a large bed but what caught his attention was in a corner. In that corner propped up was an ordinate and gem covered sarcophagus.

Yet the room itself was empty, not a soul and Vince had acted like he heard someone in here and there were only two entrances. The other door was still sealed so that would mean there痴 only one place anyone could be hiding. There was no space under the bed which drew his attention back to the sarcophagus. It was carved to resemble a very beautiful woman covered in jewels. He almost dreaded going over to it. He should have opened the other door for Vince but the man had stopped banging and after the ordeal with the pale woman he completely forgot. His only thought now was finding his brother.

Over at the jewelled box for the dead Johnny grips it and starts to pull. BAM! His head jerks back to the door he came through, the lock fell to the ground split in two and there was a fist sized hole in the door. It didn't swing open right away but a piece of cloth shot out of the now open sarcophagus and wrapped around his face, sealing his mouth shut. The wrap tensed and pulled his face to look inside, what he saw shocked him beyond belief.

There were two people inside, a male and a female and both were wrapped head to toe in the same cloth that was currently around his head. The woman was looking at him with intent, parts of her golden skin was showing, hinting at how beautiful she could be. Yet she wasn't holding his attention. Johnny instantly realized the "guy" was his brother.

His brother's eyes were rolled up into his skull. It looked like he had struggled but was now in complete bliss. The younger brother wasn't wearing anything underneath the wraps and Johnny knew that because the wraps weren't covering every inch of him. The girl was caressing his shoulder and chest as she pressed her chest into his body. Yet the older brother couldn't tell why his sibling was withering in so much pleasure.

Johnny looked back over at the female, despite his better judgment and as he looked down, he noticed the source of all his brother's bliss. His entire nether region was wrapped up and those wraps weren't motionless. It's like the woman could read his mind once he saw that, because the wrap attached to him started to pull him closer.

Their eyes locked only for a moment as she gave him a knowing look and pulled him closer still until she was nuzzling his neck. Suddenly she stopped, having spotted the bite mark on his neck.

"You have been claimed," she said, spitting venom as her focus turned towards the room.

There, standing in front of the bed, was her sister, with a smug expression as she stared her down. It was like her sister was daring her to take the prey she claimed. The newcomer had his mouth bound but that didn't stop him from trying to call out to the mummy's prey. She made out a name from his muffled cries, Tommy. So her prey had a name. The knowledge made her think of her mistress Meridiana, and she wondered why they weren't given names.

The demon's first creation had a name, before the transformation, and her second named herself Amber. Both of them had rebelled. She couldn't understand why anyone would rebel from such power. It was there for the taking, all the power one could ever want. It made her curious but in the end it didn't matter. She had all the distraction she could ever want right here wrapped up in her embrace.

The mummy pushed Johnny away and her cloth snapped yet remained over his mouth. He stumbled back and fell onto his ass as the wrapped woman gave him a wink and slowly shut the sarcophagus. The older sibling quickly jumped to his feet, rushing back to it but this time it wouldn't open.

He heard laughter behind him and he turned to look, instantly recognizing the pale skin and red eyes staring daggers at him. Now that she was standing in the light, he saw her for the first time. Her skin looked flawless, besides being extremely pale. She was wearing tight leather that left little to the imagination, it was black leather and contrasted to her skin. She was nothing like his mind had imagined, far from a rotting corpse drooling for flesh, the picture he had when she bit his neck. Her smug smile showed off those pearl white fangs, their tips still stained with his blood. Another shiver went up his spine, this time mixed with fear and pleasure.

"Your fear makes me so wet Johnny." She moaned out as if just smelling his fear had given her a small orgasm. At the sound of her voice, his fear was replaced with puzzlement as he looked up to her eyes. As his gaze roved up her body, he wondered how she knew his name.

However, the moment their gazes locked, his world was spun upside down, his mind went blank, and her ruby orbs became his everything. The corners of her lips curled up and a hand out stretched, beckoning him to her.

With his mind empty of all thoughts he started walking towards the bed putting up no resistance. Those eyes demanded his whole attention and nothing else mattered.

"You won't be needing those anymore." She pointed to his armor. "Your armor is getting heavy, why don't you take it off?"

He nodded and reached for the straps. One by one his armor fell to the ground as he got close to the bed, the strap around his mouth long forgotten. There was no reason to speak after all. Down to his loose clothing, he began to take that off but stopped and gave her a questioning look, to which she lowered her head in approval.

He now stood before her naked, with only the strap around his mouth, manhood pointing right at her. Each step he had taken sent pure pleasure shooting to his brain. Obeying her was now his only purpose. Their gaze never faltered and she reached out with one hand, fingers tracing along the head of his cock, sliding down his shaft until they encircled and squeezed. His moan almost caused his burning eyes to go blind but he couldn't risk losing sight of those orbs for even a millisecond.

The vampire gave him a knowing look as she began to twist her wrist all the while staring daggers at him, daring him to resist and fight back. In a way this was too easy and felt like cheating, but at the same time she enjoyed seeing her gifts at work. She had tasted his blood and gained deeper understanding of him. Johnny was a complainer, never content with what he had.

Perhaps she'd work him up to the brink of no return and release him from her gaze, see if he'd have the will power to turn her down, or would he throw her onto the bed and ravage her? She didn't know which scenario she wanted more. Her juices were dripping down her thighs, having already soaked her panties. Her free hand reached up and caressed his cheek. The other hand sped up, twisting, turning and pumping until his body was shaking with need for release.

Johnny just stood there, showing no signs of an attempt to resist. Her mind was made up, this was too easy, bending him to her will with just one look. Her fingers on his face curled into the cloth wrap and her other hand slowed to a lazy stroking. She blinked, braking the trance as she ripped the cloth off his face. He gasped out loud, as if waking up from a deep trance, and the first thing he felt was he really, really needed to cum.

There were no thoughts of saving his brother or even himself, for that matter.

He had joined the army and one thing was certain, your love life was nonexistent. Being the young man that he was, resisting his body's urges wasn't exactly easy to do. Johnny looked at the pale woman with a pleading need written all over his features and only one work was spoken.

"Why?" He wasn't sure if he was asking why she had stopped or why this was happening to them.

Her features were stunning and he was just now noticing. High cheeks with a small nose and mouth, but he wasn't fooled, knowing full well how dangerous the contents of that mouth were, despite how harmless her cute lips looked. The curtain of straight raven colored hair completed the contrast her armor started, making her pale skin really stand out. Her lips matched the color of her eyes. Blood red and he was convinced they were coated with his blood.

Even after noticing all of that he still couldn't suppress his desire to lean forward and kiss those lips. But he didn't need to suppress it because she leaned forward within inches of him.

The vampire's breath felt warm and inviting on his skin as her hand had been, slowly, teasingly stroking him this whole time. It was like she was taunting him, daring him to make a move or try to escape. Johnny stood there frozen, whole body tense, and begging him to make a move yet somehow he couldn't do it. His in action wasn't in defiance or a form of resisting he simply didn't have it in him to close that distance.

It was as if she was impatient as she gave him a squeeze, causing his mouth to open in a gasp of pleasure. The pale woman lunged forward, attacking his lips and shoving her tongue roughly into his mouth.

The sudden influx of pleasure sent his eyes rolling back and knees to melt as he fell further into her embrace. It's too late to turn back now, his feeble mind thought as he began to respond to the kiss, tongues waging war.

Responding came naturally to him as he found he didn't have to attempt to think. His tongue pushed into hers and followed as she pulled hers back past her lips. The older brother's tongue flicked at her cute lips before continuing inside her mouth to resume their battle.

However, once he was within her mouth, it clamped down and he cried out as those fangs sank into his flesh and began to suck. At the same moment she sped up her hand on his cock and her free hand wrapped around his back pulling him tighter into her body.

The motions of her hand washed away any pain he would have felt when she pierced his tongue but pulling him closer was for her own good rather than his. The taste of his blood was more divine this time as her body had only gotten a teasing taste last time. She held him tight to keep herself upright, since her legs felt like putty.

Oddly it felt good as his tongue was pulled tightly into her mouth and she sucked like her life depended on it, cheeks hallowed out. His hands reached up and started clawing at her tight leather outfit as if they had minds of their own. They pulled desperately at any straps they found and soon had it loosening up. Before long her top was thrown to the side and his hands raised to enjoy caressing and squeezing her surprisingly large breasts.

It was her turn to moan, and she had enough with the foreplay. The pale sexy woman spun him around and disengaged his mouth and penis before shoving him back onto the bed. In a flash her undergarments were removed and she leaped into the air. He wasn't even given a second to comprehend what happened before his world exploded. The vampire had landed in one swift motion onto the bed, impaling herself on his rock hard manhood.

Her breath and mouth had been warmer than he'd expected, but nothing prepared him for the furnace that was her nether region. Instinctively he reached up and sunk his fingers into her cold skin but she grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms up over his head. With her new leverage holding his wrists into the mattress she lifted herself up slowly, enjoying every inch of his dick as it slid out of her until her nether lips were sealed around his swollen head. A firm squeeze later and she plummeted back down, causing a loud slap to fill the air as their bodies collided together. A loud lustful moan came from the vampire but Johnny's voice was caught in his throat as he silently gasped for air. She repeated her moves slowly rising and violently slamming down.

If he thought he was on edge before he didn't know how to explain how he felt now. It was like she was fucking the breath right out of him, he couldn't catch a breath. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever felt in his life, pinned to the bed with no choice but to lay there and take it.

Johnny managed to open his eyes and look at her face. The feral look that was returned scared the impending orgasm right out of him. Throat cleared as he screamed in mixed pleasure and fright. The moment his member swelled up and exploded, she landed hard into his lap and savored it, squeezing her inner muscles, clamping down. He couldn't take his eyes off her but his vision whited out, it was too much and was over before he could even comprehend it.

His penis began to die down for some much needed rest and then she clamped down harder like a vise grip. Johnny groaned when something unexpected happened that caused the groan to express pain.

"Ah what the..." Two sharp fang-like barbs sand into his manhood. Despite himself and the pain he started to grow again as her talon like nails dug into his wrists. He could feel something, some kind of liquid being absorbed into his newly steel hard member. It was an aphrodisiac and it was working, his blood was boiling. Johnny couldn't help it, but arched his back before he began to thrust up into her dangerously hot, wet pussy.

"Yes, that's it, you're ours now."

She laughed as she rode him, like he was trying to buck her off. Each thrust hit that special spot and was driving her closer to her own climax, loving every second of it. He kept thrusting until his feet were firmly planted on the bed, hips holding her up in the air. The vampire wrapped her legs around his waist, ankles locking together. At that moment the inner walls of her vagina spasmed and a white light exploded in her vision at the same time her orgasm sent her whole body into convulsions.

While her body was overwhelmed in pleasure, Johnny couldn't move. He laid there, staring up into her face. Whatever power she had over him was gone as he slowly regained his willpower. She collapsed on top of him. The rider slowly lowered his hips and rolled over and her arms circled around his neck, joining her legs wrapped tightly around him.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers