Succubus Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers

Amber lay upon the bed lost to the pleasures of her changing body, and boy did she look good. Just one more fuck, he couldn't help but think as he took a step back into the room. Only to smack himself with the door he was still closing, succeeding in knocking some sense into him. He ran towards the stairs, his pants effectively around his waist.

***

As the door swung shut the creature behind it was revealed. Meridiana stood in all her glory, dark hair cascaded around her shoulders, leaving only a hint of her wonderful chest. Red flawless skin, black leathery bat-like wings folded upon her back. She stood there with a satisfied smile, watching as Amber's body took its first step towards perfection. Her plans had only just begun. While Kryos was busy giving away part of his soul Meridiana was focused reading his memories.

In truth it had been her fault for his memories returning, but it was worth it. She learned so much from him. They had an army and that army was hunting Yshomatsu. They had discovered the monk's home and would be marching there.

Perfect.

An army of souls ripe for the taking, all she needed to do was act. Amongst her excitement the succubus had a brief thought of fear. An army of souls would solidify her position in this world, but if she failed to acquire them that same army could be her down fall.

She sent a mental message to her plaything Bree, currently entertaining the succubus' link to the world, Yshomatsu. Bree purred her response. An image of Bree came to mind, her first creation. Once human, Bree was caught in a whirlwind of lust when Meridiana was released into the world. Different from a succubus, Bree has two fluffy tails and ears, her eyes bright orange orbs that always crave sex, a Kitsune or fox.

Meridiana needed the monk moved, to a location, unknown to his kind. The events coming would lead to someone searching for him. If any survived of course. A shiver went down her spine. This'll be fun, she thought to herself.

Only two things remained to be done here. One, help Amber finish off her meal and two, test her latest spell downstairs. It would come in handy dealing with the army, if all things went according to plan.

She stretched out both arms and wings, moaning. Every move she made screamed sex appeal. Amber looked up, clearly enjoying the view. The newborn succubus closed her eyes in another mini orgasm.

"Time to go play, my pet," Meridiana whispered. Amber's eyes snapped open once again. She gazed out with now yellow orbs slit like a cat, just like her mistress'. The girl has taken her first steps, changing into a lesser succubus, or otherwise newborn. With time and souls devoured her power would increase, slowly horns, wings and a tail would form, symbols of her power.

***

Kryos ran down the stairs taking two steps at a time, almost falling flat on his face. Meanwhile screaming for help, no one seemed to care, running up to the closest man sitting at the bar.

"You've got to help me, she isn't human!"

He reached out and grabbed the man's shirt, only to have the shirt turn to a green mist where he grabbed hold. Startled he tried to shake the man. He completely turned to mist.

Horrified Kryos ran for the door, passing through people in his path, each one turned to mist.

Upon reaching the door Kyros gripped the handle. Briefly wondering why there even was a door, he distinctly remembered being thrown through it in an explosion of splinters. He quickly decided it didn't matter, the only thing that did was escape and only a door stood in his way.

With the handle turned he pulled with all his might. The stubborn door made loud creaks and with a sudden snap it flung open. Only to reveal the once forgotten storm of the century, it had grown so powerful Kyros couldn't even see the other buildings. The sky, pitch black, so dark he couldn't tell how far the clouds went on the horizon. The whole thing was so surreal, like the gods decided to destroy the land.

There goes that plan, so much for escape.

A lithe creature descended the stairs behind him, humming sexily with each step. But he was too afraid to look, feared that he'd go running back into her arms without a second thought. Her hair had changed to a darker red, yet her skin had remained pale. The world looked different from her new cat-like eyes, everything was brighter, clearer.

Amber could smell his fear. She hungered for more of him, his fear would only add flavor to his soul as she devoured it. All throughout the room her mistress' spell flourished, going about its business enacting a scene of an ordinary inn. That just wouldn't do, the trap had already been tripped. It was time to spice things up a bit.

The newborn changed the tune to her humming and the creations took on an act, aided by her pheromones which polluted the air with each step she took down the stairs. The room that was once an ordinary inn full people drinking and laughing became an unearthly orgy. Scantily clad women went from dancing to climbing on those seated before them. The music tempo changed as well.

Everyone turned to a light shade of green as the spell was pushed to its limits, leaving a surreal feel to it all. One of the misty females slithered up towards Kyros like an unseen serpent about to strike. He was too busy staring out into the storm to notice, as he was trying his best to ignore the world behind him.

She reached the open door at his side and leaned against it, a suggestive smile upon her lips. Her loose fitting dress left little to the imagination. Slowly she pushed the door closed. Kyros was lost in thought attempting to get his mind to figure out a plan. As the mist creature passed in front of him he snapped back to the present. Her sparkling eyes promised an adventure he'd never forget.

As the door shut it all clicked into place, endless promises of pleasure were all a distraction to keep him in the building. Anger flashed in his eyes at being such a fool, lashing out he punched his fist forward. Never before had he ever thought himself capable of striking a woman, but this was no woman, it wasn't even human or real for that matter.

His fist passed through the mist creature to strike the solid door. With a crack he heard a bone snap and grunted in agony. The woman vanished into mist that glided to the floor. Her smile never fading as she let out a sultry moan, the mist caressed his body as it disappeared. Anger quickly forgotten as an, all too familiar pleasant warmth spread through his body.

A girlish giggle behind him caused him to turn without thinking. Stunned once again by her beauty he stood their mouth open staring. Amber seductively approached a male mist creature sitting at a table, softly caressing his face as she stared at Kyros.

"You have to be gentle to play with them darling," she said with a smile. A black lace see through wrap covered her perfect body, leaving even less to the imagination. Yet it was exotic and he couldn't take his eyes off her. She spun around and straddled the green tinted man, gracefully lowering herself into his lap with a sigh that left you wanting more.

Her lace wrap bunched up enough to expose the curves of her behind. As if she knew that was where his attention was she began to slowly grind into the being below her. The bulge in his pants rose to the occasion, desperately wishing that was him sitting in the chair. She clearly enjoyed putting on a show, teasing her prey. A thought he felt was justified when she turned to look over her shoulder at him, hair in her face masking her daring stare.

Two more mist females closed in behind Kyros, clinging close to his back, massaging this shoulders and arms. He was too distracted watching Amber flex her ass to do anything but enjoy their touch. Reflexively he relaxes back into their bodies, feeling their curves press up against him. Their nipples stabbed into his flesh as they moaned pleasant sounds into his ears.

As if one being the two mist girls reached into his shirt and tore it before removing it and once again pressing themselves against him. If he had any rational thought he would have noticed his leather padded armor had at some point been removed without his knowledge. But that was far from his mind as he enjoyed two warm and very female bodies cling to him. Their hands felt great.

So good in fact that he hadn't even realized Amber was talking, she had been going on about how great her mistress was or something. The next thing she said really piqued his interest, even if he couldn't truly focus to understand the meaning of it.

"The whole village was consumed in her effort to create little ole me. Just imagine what she could do with an army. Thanks to you my lovely man, she'll have one. It's up to you and me to test this spell of hers and see just what it can do. What do you say? Shall we have some more fun?"

The girls pressed more into him, causing him to take a little step forward. He was having a hard time grasping what she had just said - "Thanks to him." What did he do? It didn't help that his ears were filled with two moaning women. He was forced to take another two steps.

"Besides who would ever want to resist this kind of pleasure? It makes me wet just thinking about it."

She started to hum again, causing the room to turn into a hardcore orgy of green tinted flesh. Kyros was on the verge of a sensory overload. Then it hit him, like a wave smacking him in the face. Amber's arousal was unleashing a flood of pheromones. It was like tendrils reaching up his nostrils and attaching to his brain, sending his sex drive into overdrive. He felt it painfully, in his all of a sudden too-tight pants.

Somehow before her pheromones had canceled all thoughts of anything but sex he had started to say "For free will," But his voice didn't sound convincing at all, especially when he stuttered as the wave hit him.

Now that all thoughts were on sex he wondered what the women behind him looked like, imagining green tinted sex goddesses. In response he noticed a shift below Amber, the male mist creature's arms changed to smooth feminine arms with small hands grabbing hold of Amber's ass to pull her sex close to her own.

Movement caught his attention behind flowing red hair, the now clearly female being below the newborn was staring at him with the most alluring eyes he'd ever seen.

Kyros was pushed ever closer to the loving couple. The two pushing him began to kiss his neck and suck on his ears. He reached back and grabbed a fist full of each of their behinds, enjoying the feel of warm flesh as the arched their backs to give him better access.

His life had turned into a rolling storm of pleasure. Each passing moment made it harder for him to think. At some point he lost all notion of fear - fear of the unknown, fear for this life. Only pleasure and the desire for more were on his mind now.

The one to his right kissing his neck lowered her hand, teasing lightly around his waist, causing his abs to jump and flex. She giggled slightly into his neck and she pressed her fingers into his pants, circling around his erect member. As she repositioned his cock he released a pleasant sigh as she squeezed her hand.

Electric sparks went off in his head as his willpower began to wake up, realizing what's going on. Yet before he has any time the green tinted woman to his left raised her hand to his face and turned his head for a welcoming kiss. Their moans were almost loud enough to drown out the orgy going on within the room. On the other hand he just became part of it.

The one to his right continued to squeeze his member, holding tight as he squirmed within both their arms. With their opposite hands--- that had been massaging his back this whole time--- they reached down to pull his pants down. As his cock was freed to the cold air, he suddenly couldn't stand any moment the mist girls hands weren't touching a part of him. She slowly pumped his member, causing him to rock his hips in the attempt to keep her hand on his entire length at all times.

The one on his right began to whisper sweet nothings into his ear as she pumped faster and he eagerly kissed her companion. His willpower had quickly been reduced to squirming need for release.

Feeling his urgent need, Amber cried out in an orgasm, causing him to break from his kiss to put all attention on the beautiful newborn succubus. She arched her back, exposing her glistening wet flower, which throbbed with need to be filled. The mist creature beneath her had both hands on the newborn's hips, as if helping her get in the right position for Kyros.

All of a sudden he was pushed forward, as he stumbled forward almost falling he reached out with his half numb arms and found himself holding Amber's shoulders. A heat settled over him and he looked down. Somehow the girl to his right had managed to keep hold and aim him for a hole in one. Only his tip but still he was amazed, especially for how tight she felt.

Amber moaned out in both acknowledgment and encouragement. Between the one under Amber staring at him and the two behind him whispering into his ears he was overwhelmed. As such he didn't even notice the subtle pushing from behind him. Slowly the two pressed their bodies into his. Before long he was slowly rocking back and forth, his member pressing up against her tight bud. With each forward rock he gained a little ground, bit by bit he was fucking her ass and getting deeper.

Mouth gaping open, he was memorized by the eyes staring back at him. The one to Kyros' right kept her hand tightly clamped to the base of his cock, squeezing with each rock back. Lost to the pleasure he returned the smile facing him below the flowing red hair of the newborn. The 5 of them adding their own chorus of moans to the room's many others.

Suddenly as if something snapped within his mind he cried out, losing himself to the pleasure and thrust forward, gaining another inch. The two behind him resumed sucking and kissing his neck as the pressed harder into him. Before long he had a good rhythm going, increasing his speed as his need for release surged him on.

Another few thrusts and Amber screamed out in an orgasm as his balls slapped against her pussy, his shaft buried to the hilt. The newborn's ass clenched down on him with the grip of the gods, never wanting to let him go. She looked over her shoulder and for the first time he noticed how beautiful she was with her new features. Her face looked more exotic than alien to Kyros.

The warrior attempted to pull back. But instead of escape on his mind, he only wanted to experience his next thrust forward. However hard he tried he couldn't, her body had a vice grip on his cock and began to squeeze as if milking him. The mist woman to his right had moved her hand to massage his balls.

It felt too good, he wouldn't last long. Kryos was still memorized staring into those inhuman eyes that to him felt like they saw right through him, knowing his every thought. Just as he was about to lose it her smile opened wide to reveal her pearl white fangs.

Kyros couldn't hold out any longer, he squirmed and made an embarrassing face as the most pleasure he had ever felt exploded between his legs. His cock unleashed gallons of cum in pleasurable waves that shook his entire body, eyes rolling back into his skull.

This time however along with the pleasure he felt his body noticeably drain. With each spurt his body felt weaker, knees giving out as he leaned back into the two behind him. They clearly enjoyed it as they held him up. His eyes and cheeks recedes just enough to stand out, appearing as if he hadn't slept in a week. He felt like it also.

Wave after wave of pleasure threatened to sort circuit his brain. Amber shuttered as her body received the most divine tasting essence she had ever felt. More of his soul separated from his body into her core than the first time. Her body greedily clamped tighter, forcing more than normal to flow from him. She could get used to this, this taste and ecstasy his soul provided her. It wasn't hard to believe it would quickly become additive.

He felt weaker than he ever had before, as if he'd pass out at any moment, relying completely on the two mist creations to hold him up. The warrior's hips flexed one last time as the last part of his fractured soul left his body, little remained. The two continued to suck on his neck until his skin began to hurt.

Amber's body reluctantly released hold of him as her body took on new convulsions. The next part of his soul was currently being absorbed into her body. All thought ended as the pleasure of her transformation continued.

As the newborn succubus' body released its grip on his now softening dick Kyros fell back suddenly. The two's attention was interrupted as they vanished into clouds of mist, leaving with sexy moans that filled his ears. Had he not been utterly spent he would have noticed and enjoyed their departing sounds.

Violently his body landed in a chair that a male mist creation quickly slid underneath the falling naked warrior. Upon that chair the man sat, completely spent, arms hanging limp at his sides and his chin rested upon his chest. His eyes lazily looked out at the demon as she clung to the one beneath her. The mist woman in turn began to kiss the newborn's shoulder, her gaze never leaving the man as her hands roamed across Amber's back in a loving caress.

Just before Kyros was about to pass out--- his body felt like it was dying--- a clicking sound began to descend the stairs. Like an idiot that hasn't learned anything he looked.

His eyes were drawn to the sound her heeled feet made upon the steps. Almost content to stare at her feet forever, however her toned red skinned legs held a promise he couldn't ignore. The red skin should have sent sparks of warnings off in his head but he was too exhausted to heed the warnings.

Those legs were the sexiest piece of flesh he had ever seen, but then as he kept looking up each new part became that much more. Slender hips waving with each step below a tight waist, her sex hidden by a piece of cloth wrapped around her hips.

Higher yet his eyes wondered, eager to see more. And he wasn't disappointed; unnaturally large breasts that defied gravity pointed straight at him, as if begging to be squeezed. Raven colored hair flowed all around them, framing the purest angelic face he had ever seen.

It was as if an angel has descended from the heavens sent by the goddess of love herself. Hope filled his heart; he was saved, as one of her feet left the last step and reached the floor a flash of light blinded him.

All his hopes came crashing down.

Her body didn't change per-se - her skin was still red, her lips a slightly brighter red that opened to a fang filled smile, eyes the same cat-like slits as Amber's. Her heels were now part of her feet and two small horns were atop her head. And the biggest change was behind her. Large black leathery wings unfolded and stretched out into the room, as a tail slithered through the air between her legs, ending in a point. Clearly she was no angel.

Against his better judgment his spent body reacted to the sight before him. His sore and aching member rose to the occasion. The demon smiled, showing her method of approval. All the while Amber's body still shook, no changes were visible but it was obvious another change was taking place as the demon slowly approached her.

She raised her clawed hand to caress the newborn's face in a loving manner. Kyros' eyes never left hers as the demon's face looked upon him as if wordlessly thanking him for taking care of her child. Unbeknownst to him she was actually thanking him for his sacrifice. As she caressed her newborn demon, Amber appeared to regain control of herself, returning the affection as she leaned into her mistress' clawed hand.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers