Succumb to Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin tensed and with an even louder groan and another involuntary thrust of his hips, he began to come in Brenda's mouth. Thick hot spurts of spunk filled her mouth, and she swallowed it. She had no choice, it was that, or pull away. Part of her wanted to, was horrified and disgusted at what she was doing for the first time in her life, but this was overwhelmed the sexual excitement tingling through her body

She continued to move her head back and forth, as Kevin continued to come, his knees shaking with each ejection. Now, even though she could feel his contractions, very little spunk was coming out, and finally they stopped, and she pulled back, running her tongue over his thick spunk covered shaft. She kissed his bell end and the rested her bum on her heels

Kevin looked down on his best mate's mother, who had a dribble of spunk, his spunk, running down her chin. After a few minutes, Kevin began to recover.

"Wow, Mrs B that was awesome, fuck, that was....wow..."

"Kevin, you've had you cock in my mouth. For the last time, It's Brenda..."

"Yea, fuck man, that was wow, the best..."

Wow, she thought. He's still hard...

"I don't think I've finished with you young man."

She stood up and taking his hand, she led him over to where the sun lounger was and she pushed him down onto it. "Lie there" she told him.

She unbuttoned and pushed her shorts and panties down, kicking them off. Without a pause, she straddled him, and slowly lowered herself down until she felt the tip of his cock touching her outer pussy lips. She held herself there for a second, savouring the moment, before letting herself drop down, slowly driving the long, thick cock deep into her.

She arched back and let an out a deep satisfied groan. God that felt good. Although she was slick with juices, Kevin was without a doubt the largest man she ever had inside her. She had never felt so filled with any other cock.

Once she was resting on Kevin hips, his cock fully inside, she sat still, wanting to savour the feeling. After a few minutes she began to slowly ride him. Small movements at first, because she wanted this to last, and then longer ones, until she was raising herself up until just his cock head was inside, before dropping slowly down, impaling herself on his beef bayonet.

With each downward move, they both grunted and groaned. As her movements became faster, Kevin began to thrust his hips upwards to meet her downward move, driving his cock as deep as possible into Brenda.

"Yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me hard...yessss..." she shouted.

She could feel it building, the pressure from between her legs. Suddenly it crashed over her, as she climaxed for the first time during real sex. Her movements became frantic, and she pumped herself up and down faster and faster. With a final downward thrust she collapsed into a half-conscious state of satisfied contentment.

She must have lain on top of him for a while. She felt Kevin move from under her, getting comfortable. They continued to lie together for a time. After a while, she felt Kevin get up, and she assumed that he was leaving.

She must have dosed for a while, because she was brought awake by the sensation of hands on her hips, and a cock resting on her bum. She hadn't heard him return, but she responded to his coxing hands and raised her hips, and then she felt the head of his cock pressing against her pussy.

He slid it into her in one long slippery thrust and she arched her back groaning loudly with pleasure. Kevin then proceeded to slowly fuck her doggy style, like the bitch on heat that she'd become.

After a few minutes of long slow fucking, she felt his hands snake round her front and into her halter top to cup her ample breast. He pulled her up and kissed her neck as he continued to slowly fuck her from behind.

"Fuck me faster, fuck me..." she gasped. Kevin began to pick up the pace, and the position from which his cock was being thrust in, must have been hitting the allusive "G-Spot" because each inward thrust made cry out loudly with sexual pleasure, and left her panting like a dog when he pulled out. He pushed back down onto her face, and fucked her fast and deep, until they both came together.

When she finally woke up, it was late evening, and she was in her own bed, alone. How she had got there she couldn't remember. For a second she thought, I must have been dreaming. No, she knew she'd been fucked, and not just fucked. She'd never been fucked like before. Kevin must have carried from the garden and put her in her own bed.

Then she noticed the rose on the pillow next to her, and with it a folded paper. She picked up the paper, and opened it. On it, was simple message, "Brenda, you are one amazing woman. Thank you, I hope we can do this again, Kevin XX."

"I hope so too" she said aloud, before falling back onto the pillow.

*

© 2016 blueeyeandy AKA Shyblueeyes1968

12