Succumb to the Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She puts her legs around me begins to buck her hips back into me, taking control by fucking herself on my cock. It's my turn and I take her brown nipple between my finger and it has the opposite effect. She lets out a little squeal and begins to come right then and there. I slow down and allow her to convulsing body to ride my dick. each movement seems to send a jolt of electricity through her body.

While I enjoyed experiencing her orgasm with her, this ultimately made me loose momentum and inevitably my orgasm. I look up again in frustration and see Katie running into the living room waving her hands. We knew without a word what this meant.

-------------------------------

Katie pulls her head up to take a breath and give her jaw a moment of relief from Lucy's pussy. She looks Lucy in the eye and remembers Tim's trick to get her over the edge. Katie puts her lips right over Lucy's clit and starts finger fucker her with an new enthusiasm. Katie is determined to make Lucy cum hard. Then she takes her free hand and begins to put pressure on Lucy's asshole and she immediately tenses up and begins to cum on her face. Without slowing down Katie starts fucking her thumb into Lucy's ass making her cum again almost immediately, and again. Finally Lucy begs Katie to stop and she relaxes completely spread open on the desk.

"Katie how did you know I like that? and you timed it perfectly. The only one that can do that is... wait where's Tim?"

Lucy gets up and pulls her dress back in place. She starts walking towards the living room and starts to hear moans. Instead of quickening her pace though she starts to creep down the hallway without making a sound. That's when Katie runs past her and beats her there. When Lucy arrives she see's all three of them under a blanket on the couch watching two people having sex on TV. A soft sigh escaped Lucy's lips and she walked into the living room feeling like a weight had been lifted.

"How's the movie?" Lucy asked and all three turned around looking innocent.

"It's all been pretty boring in here. This movie isn't even that funny." Jenni added

"Well, I am done with work and, um...yes thanks for helping me with that last part Katie. I think i want one last glass of wine. Anyone else?"

"Yes please" we all said in unison. And as she left the room we jumped off the couch and helped Jenni get her dress back on. Then Tim headed in to help Lucy with the wine.

"I am glad you able to get some work done." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Not as much as I hoped. I was distracted and a little bit drunk. Both didn't help me focus." Lucy confessed.

"Well why don't you take the wine into the girls and I'll fix some chips and Guac?"

--------------------------------

As Lucy goes back into the living room she sits down quickly and starts asking the girls questions.

"So, how did he do?"

"He was a perfect gentleman" Jenni said

Lucy seemed surprised, "He didn't try to take advantage of you?"

"Nope," Katie said "He didn't try to take advantage of me at all."

"Jenni, what about you when you two were alone?"

"Lucy calm down, Tim is a good guy. He stayed dressed the whole time and let us do whatever we wanted. Like he even let us watch this stupid chick flick." Jenni said with a clever smile towards Katie.

"Jenni always gets what she wants." Katie said with a tinge of jealousy in her voice that apparently Lucy didn't pick up on.

"Okay, well. I'm actually pretty surprised and somehow...disappointed." Lucy admitted. "I thought for sure he would cave. I mean we didn't wear underwear all night."

"Wait, so you wanted him to cheat this whole time?" Katie asked.

"NO! I mean... I just was so sure. I don't know." Lucy was clearly flustered.

"Well, technically you cheated." Katie said

"Well TECHnically no I didn't cause Tim told me that i could be with another woman and he wouldn't consider it cheating."

And right then, I walked back in.

-----------------------------------

Lucy stands up and walks towards Tim. "Honey you have been such a good host to us girls tonight. But I'm beat, can you make sure these girls are all set up and meet me upstairs." then she gave me the wink wink (without saying the words this time).

Tim felt his blood pumping again, especially to his pants, as he watched his wife saunter off to go upstairs. The guest bedroom is downstairs just off the living room. Tim is now determined but knows the temptation that is right in front of him. He looked the girls in they eye, and then escorted them to their room.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a bed, but it's a queen so you should have plenty of room."

"We don't mind sharing, we share things all the time." Katie said. She was horny, and Tim could see it in her eyes.

"Please feel free to make yourself at home." He said and walked out before he could do anything else stupid.

----------------------------------

As Tim walks into his bedroom once again feeling good at escaping temptation, he sees his goddess of a wife standing nude by the bed. Lucy looks him in the eye with a sultry smile. "Tim I have a confession. Today has been somewhat of a cruel test. I have seen you wondering eye lately and wanted to test you. I planned to spring it on you at some point but things got out of hand and I got a little too drunk. I was worried you would succumb to the girls but they said you were a perfect gentleman."

"Well about that..." Tim started

"No, don't. They told me how great you were and I want to reward your strength. Go get the lube and toys from the closet." And she hopped up on the bed. I went for the closet and when I turned to go back towards the bed I noticed that our bedroom door was open a crack. It was dark in the hallway but I knew we had some lurking voyeurs out there. When I got back to the bed, I whispered to Lucy "I think we have some spies on our hands." And she glanced at the door.

"Alright ladies, come on in." She said much to my surprise.

They almost stumbled into the bedroom with the door swinging open. They were both flushed red in their cheeks and a little hunched over in shame.

"Yes?" Lucy said to them as she lie like a queen on her thrown.

"I'm sorry miss Lucy."

"Is there something we can help you with?" Lucy added while I just lay behind her on the bed, watching this all play out.

"Please, we only have one more thing to learn." said Jenni

"Learn? And what exactly are you girls trying to learn?" asked Lucy suspiciously.

"We remember how you told us what a good lover Tim is and we were wondering if you could show us" asked Katie

"Oh, really? Hmmm. You two aren't exactly innocent anymore. I am sure that you know how to have sex."

"Yeah, but.." Katie says

And the Jenni jumps in, "We want to see how he fucks you in the ass. We have never done it before. He has such a big dick. How do you do it?"

Lucy turns to look at me and I just stare blankly trying to look as innocent at possible.

"Okay well, today really is your lucky day honey. Alright girls, hang your dresses over the chair and come hop on up. Oh and Tim, darling, can you please switch our clothes to the dryer, I don't want them starting to smell like mildew. I need to talk to these ladies for a second." Then she went back to explaining the finer points of preparation.

After a sigh, at missing out on the conversation and display of three beautiful women in my bed, I ran and switched the laundry and came back to see all three on their backs, feet in the air and toys in their asses. "It's good to warm up with a toy until you are confident you are good and ready for a cock." Lucy said as I walked in and then waved me over with a cautionary smile.

"Come here big boy." Lucy said to me and if my cock wasn't already rock hard it certainly was now. She then turned to the girls "I am going to show you what it looks like to get fucked from the front because it is the best view." She pulled her toy from her ass and assumed the position on the edge of the bed with her legs high up in the air. "Come around girls" Lucy added as she pulled them in close with her open arms.

I undressed and approached her with my cock pointing straight at her. She instructed me to start with her pussy to get warmed up. As I entered her it felt good to be home, this is the pussy that was made for my cock. And as I closed my eyes for a moment I almost forgot the other girls where in the room. When I looked back down on my beautiful wife, she was pushing the girls down for a better view.

When Lucy gave me the nod I pulled out and let her grab my cock. She guided it to her asshole and pushed it in, slowly. She was in total control. As soon as the tip was in she let out a soft moan and bit her lip. She loves anal but only saves it for special occasions.

I slowly push in further and she moans again this time giving me a look seductive hunger. She looks over to Katie who reaches with her free hand to grab Lucy's face for an embrace. Katie's other hand is working hard on her clit. Jenni in on her side, has a small vibrator pumping it in and out of her ass while watching my cock enter Lucy very closely.

I am slowly fucking Lucy's ass while Jenni moves in, leaving the vibrator in her ass, using her tongue on Lucy's nipples and reaches down to rub her clit. With so much stimulation it takes only a couple minutes for Lucy cheeks flush red and she grabs my arm tightly, quietly reaching her climax for the second time tonight.

"Okay Jenni, you want to go next?"

"I uh, am still a little nervous, Katie you ready?"

"Oh god yes, I have been wanting cock all night."

"Great!", Lucy said "Why don't you take the second position I showed you."

So Katie flipped over and slid her legs off the end of the bed. Her ass sitting right next to Lucy with her rosebud staring right at me. Katie looked back at me nervously until Jenni moved over and gave her a kiss a warm embrace. Jenni slid under her so they could hold each other.

I move over and placed the tip of my cock to Katie's ass.

"Alright ready ladies?" Lucy said and she grabbed my cock to guide it to Katie's ass. Lucy then applied a little more lube and stroked my cock so it was good and hard. Katie's hold looked small and perfectly clean. There was only a small hole between her cheeks. I kept trying to push forward until Lucy gave me a stern look. I could barely contain my excitement to enter such a young tight ass.

That's when Katie give Lucy the signal and she guides by cock to her hole. It takes a couple times before we are able to push past her ring. We surprisingly get the tip in without must squirming. Then Lucy lets go and I push further. She gives a soft painful moan and she looks back at me unsure of her decision.

Jenni brings Katie in for another kiss and I got in farther. Feeling her muscles adjusting to my cock. I begin to pump in and out of her slowly what Jenni and Katie kiss passionately. Lucy moves up and joins them and I watch on as I fuck Katie's ass.

After a minute or so Jenni comes up for air after sucking on Lucy's tits and says "Okay, I think I am ready. Can it be my turn now?"

Katie quick adds "Don't you fucking dare I am finally getting used to his huge cock. I've never felt impaled like this before. I need to cum! If you want this to go faster turn around and eat my pussy." And Jenni did just that. Lucy on the other hand took this opportunity to move up and place her pussy right in front of Katie. While Katie tried to oblige she was too distracted by what was happening to her ass.

Lucy looked at me and I knew I had to speed up this process. I quickened my pace and Katie started to moan in both pain and pleasure. Lucy just took her head and shoved it into her pussy. Katie tried to escape and looked back at me for help and I just continued to pound into her ass. I reached up to pull her hair just as I could feel her cuming. She was bucking her hips back towards me making me go even deeper into her. Finally she collapsed on top of Jenni from exhaustion.

Jenni started to wiggle her way our from the bottom of the pile of bodies and placed her ass right next to Katie.

"Okay, my turn." And she grabbed my hand to pull me over. I wasn't even out of Katie yet. Lucy came off the bed and brought the towel to clean me off. Then she told Katie, who was still face down motionless in the comforter, that it was now her job to guide my cock into her friend's ass. Katie rolled over and off the bed and stood up on her knees to help. She applied some more lube and fingered Jenni's ass for a few seconds before she grabbed the tip of my cock to guide it in.

With Katie's little experience and short memory, she took my cock and just shoved it straight into Jenni's ass. Jenni squirmed and lifter her legs off the ground but I was already halfway into her, pinning her against the bed. I pulled out a little and the Katie pushed me back in and Jenni let out a loud moan while her body quivered from a micro orgasm. She looked over her shoulder at me and I could see tears starting to form in her eyes. I continued to slowly fuck her and then Katie reached over and smacked Jenni's ass hard. Jenni started to moan louder and Katie spanked her again, and again.

Lucy moved behind me and was holding me closely, kissing my neck and shoulder. Katie moved up to offer Jenni support but she was lost in her own body, totally unaware of anything besides the cock entering her. It wasn't long at all before Jenni started making louder and louder moans until she finally came to a full deep moan to let out her orgasm. Right then we all moved to the bed and collapsed in a big pile.

I woke up in the middle of the night when Jenni and Katie were trying to make a sneaky exit. They kept giggling so they weren't very sneaky at all. After our very long evening I was too exhausted to even care and I fell right back asleep.

The next morning I woke up in bed by myself and decided to wander downstairs to see the mess from last night. It was all quiet except I could hear some soft voices in the kitchen. I walk in to see all three goddesses dressed in just t-shirts and panties standing around drinking coffee and making pancakes. This was all a little too good to be true but I just decided to play it cool. So, I just simply poured myself some coffee and sat at the kitchen bar. I listened to them talk for a while.

They hung out for a little but eventually took a cab home. After we said our goodbyes she came up to me and said, "Well honey, I think we both had a night to remember. Next time though, you owe me a fantasy."

"Deal." I said trying to figure out how I can pull off anything even close to last night. Right then I got a notification that there were 1200 more photos added to the online folder and 20 videos. I decided to save those for later.