Succumbing

Story Info
Seeking her future MILs approval.
3.1k words
3.89
55.8k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa woke with a start. Her eyes darted around her bedroom as she tried to figure out how she'd gotten here. Snatches of memory came and went, blurry and unfocused.

She glanced down and noticed that she was wearing a white sundress.

Running her hand over her face, she tried to remember. Karen. Stacy. Emma, she thought with a soft smile.

The lemonade!

The door opened and Jason flew into the room. He jumped on the bed like an excited child. "V, Mama's given us her blessing!"

"She did? When?"

"When I was over at the house."

"You were over at her house?"

A flash of annoyance crossed his face. "You know I go over there everyday. To check on her," he added.

No, he'd never told her that, but they did appear to be very close. How many grown men still called their mother mama?

"Aren't you happy?"

"Very."

He pulled her into his arms and held her close. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply of his all-male smell but not with the urgency and desperation she normally felt.

He tensed and drew back. "You came."

Her shoulders slumped in shame. Fear constricted her throat.

"You masturbated?"

Before she could explain, Jason started hitting her over and over again. She curled into a ball and covered her face to protect herself. Still the blows continued. He yelled, calling her a slut. He swore she would pay and vowed to punish her.

She was crying hard, deep sobs racking her body.

Jason had never hit her like this before. A slap here or there, she admitted, but never with his fist.

He stopped hitting her and she felt a thump on the mattress beside her. She didn't dare look up.

She heard his labored breathing slow and still she held herself tight.

"Go cook dinner," he told her.

She jumped up to obey and then doubled over in pain. Gripping her side, she slowly limped into the kitchen.

She cooked Jason's favorite—spaghetti with meatballs. This was just to buy time. Now that Emma loved her she would go and be with her. Karen would never hurt her.

Slowly making his plate, she carried it into the bedroom on a tray. He didn't acknowledge her, so she set it on the nightstand, her hands shaking, and backed out.

Once she reached the living room, she grabbed her purse and left, closing the door behind her.

She formulated a plan as she drove to his mother's house. She had no idea where Emma lived so she would have to ask Ma'am for her address.

She sped into the driveway and stopped by the door. It still hurt to move so she gingerly walked up to the porch and knocked. Minutes later, Ma'am opened the door. She had another peasant style top—did she wear anything else—and her tits were engorged.

"Slut? What are you doing here? Didn't get enough earlier?"

Vanessa cringed, embarrassed. "No, Ma'am, I mean yes, Ma'am. May I come in?"

Ma'am pulled the door wider and Vanessa stepped inside, trying hard to hide her pain.

"Ma'am, I was wondering if you could give me Emma's address."

Ma'am looked at her curiously. "Why?"

Heat flared in Vanessa's cheek, and she ducked her head. "Please, Ma'am?"

"Very well. Follow me."

Vanessa limped behind her, sure that Ma'am couldn't see. She followed her into a different room than before. As they walked into the room, Vanessa was impressed by the beautiful gold and blue color schemes. Navy blue.

She swallowed hard.

Ma'am stepped aside and right in front of her was a blue chair exactly like the one in her apartment. Ma'am sat down and Vanessa dropped to her knees, gritting her teeth against the pain.

There was no way she'd take another one of Jason's beatings.

"My breasts are so full, slut." She lowered her top and they plopped out. Her nipples were nearly double their usual size.

"May, I?"

She nodded, a satisfied smile spreading across her face and she leaned back.

Vanessa slipped her hand under one heavy tit and carried it to her mouth. Warm milk swished around her mouth and settled in her belly, soothing her aching body. She cupped the other one and kneaded with her fingers, enjoying its weight and fullness.

Her pussy clenched with pleasure.

Releasing one tit, she turned to the other, sucking the teat until Ma'am sighed, contented. Moving lower, she teased her apex and was rewarded with a soft purr from Ma'am.

Lost in sensations, Vanessa pushed aside the material covering the area she most wanted to taste. She pushed the panties aside and slowly traced the firm lips from top to bottom. Determined to make Ma'am cum, she licked and sucked her hot cunt as Ma'am moaned with pleasure.

Soft murmurs deepened to pants of need and Ma'am began to climax. Eager to please, Vanessa slipped two fingers into her cunt. Powerful clenches squeezed them like a vice and Ma'am groaned.

As much as Vanessa wanted to find Emma, she laid her head on the other woman's thigh, sucking her fingers as she inhaled her fragrant aroma. Ma'am rubbed the sensitive spot behind her ear, proof that she was satisfied.

Ma'am was still a bit breathless when she said, "Emma's upstairs in her room. Third door on the right."

Her room?

"She's my daughter," Ma'am explained, answering the question before Vanessa could ask it.

Vanessa tentatively made her way upstairs. Emma was Jason's sister?

She knocked on the door and heard Emma say come in. Twisting the doorknob, she pushed the door open and walked in. Her eyes immediately found Emma on her bed lazily playing with her cunt. A porn flick was playing on the TV screen.

"Vanessa! Come sit," she said, patting the bed with her free hand while she continued to masturbate. "I didn't expect to see you today. Mama just gave Jason the good news."

"I—I don't want to marry Jason. I—I want to be with you," Vanessa stammered.

Emma's brows twisted in confusion. "Me? Why?"

"Because you...you love me. You said so."

Emma laughed. "I say that to all my sluts."

Humiliation swept through her from head to toe. Emma didn't love her? But she'd said. She—she kissed her on the lips.

A woman's screech to be fucked now blared into the silence and Emma looked at the TV for a while. Her fingers moved faster, and her breathing grew shallow. She grunted in frustration when she seemed to be unable to cum.

Her gaze switched to Vanessa and a slow smile crept across her lips.

Vanessa shrank back but Emma caught her before she could stand. She forced her close and placed her lips on Vanessa's. Weakness invaded her limbs. She couldn't resist.

She slid her hands into Emma's hair and tilted her head back. Her lips parted and Vanessa took the opportunity to slip her tongue into Emma's mouth. Vanessa didn't release her until they were both struggling for air.

Emma groaned. "You're such a slut. You'll suck and fuck anybody won't you?"

Stunned by her statement, Vanessa shook her head. "No. I—"

"No, slut? I'll prove it to you."

Vanessa tried to get up but was again slowed by pain. Emma slid her arms around her from behind and cupped her breasts. She squeezed and pulled as she kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear.

"Why aren't you running, Slut? You like this don't you?"

Her will broken Vanessa nodded her head.

"You want to please me, don't you?"

Sobbing now, Vanessa nodded again.

"And how do you please me?"

She held out a strap-on. It was bigger than the one she'd worn earlier and Vanessa stared at the huge head.

"Suck it, Slut," Emma commanded.

Vanessa put the dildo to her lips and began to suck it.

Emma leaned back against the headboard and began to finger herself again. "I like that, Slut. Kiss it, make love to it with your mouth."

Vanessa couldn't hide her growing excitement. Her nipples were tight buds that tingled whenever her dressed brushed against them. She couldn't take her eyes off Emma's glistening pussy. It was pink and beautiful.

"I bet you're wet too." She slipped a finger into Vanessa's cunt and it made a sloshing sound. "Whore. I bet I could make you do whatever I wanted."

Fear nearly choked Vanessa at the threat.

"Jason always gets the sluts first. You know he's Mama's favorite, right? The sun rises and sets in him in her mind."

She removed her finger and Vanessa whimpered at the empty feeling.

"You need something in that hole don't you, Slut? Beg for it."

Emma snatched the dildo from her mouth and Vanessa stared at her helplessly. Emma's gaze didn't waver and Vanessa found herself saying, "Will you please put your finger back in my pussy. I—I need it."

Emma didn't move, except to pleasure herself. "I can't say I'm pleased by your delay. What do you get when you don't please Jason?"

"He punishes me."

"And you allow him to do it because you know you deserve it." Vanessa didn't respond, and Emma continued. "Only sluts get punished. On your knees."

Helpless to resist, Vanessa slid onto her knees and waited for her punishment. She had to please Emma because she had nowhere else to go. Jason hated her now.

"Lower the top of your dress and stick your chest out. If you even think of moving, you'll regret it."

With that she began slapping Vanessa's breasts. Her sensitive buds made the pain even greater and she cried out, tears streaming from her eyes. She didn't move, though, fearing a worse punishment.

Heat pooled between her legs, and she felt an orgasm building.

As if sensing it, Emma hit her even harder, slapping the tops and sides until the tension in her lower belly snapped and a sweet heat spread through her body.

Emma pushed her and she fell back, too weak to hold herself up.

"You like pain, don't you? You like being treated like a slut, don't you? Tell me you're a slut." She heard a rustling sound on the bed and before she could answer Emma drove the dildo into her. Or at least tried to.

"It's too big," Vanessa screamed in pain. "Please stop! Please stop!"

Emma pushed relentlessly. "You love the pain, Slut. Say it."

"I love the pain," she repeated.

"Tell me," Emma prompted. Emma kissed her and Vanessa's heart began to thud for a different reason. "Tell me," she groaned against her mouth."

"Please hurt me."

Emma push into her again and barely got the head in. Vanessa sought Emma's lips, begging the other woman to kiss her.

Emma was breathing hard with exertion and Vanessa could feel her breath in her mouth. Breathing in her scent made Vanessa's pussy warm. Her legs fell open and she tentatively pushed back against the dildo.

Emma pulled all the way out and then in with slow, excruciating strokes. Pain and pleasure mingled until Vanessa didn't know where either began.

"You're so tight," Emma moaned. "You're resisting."

"I'm not. It's too big."

"I thought you wanted to please me."

Vanessa heard the unhappiness in Emma's voice but didn't know what to do.

"I love you, Vanessa," she moaned.

Vanessa melted at her words and another orgasm began to ignite between her legs. Chuckling, Emma pulled out leaving her suspended, caught between tension and relief.

Vanessa hated herself for being so weak, but still wrapped legs arms around Emma's waist as she teased her unmercifully with the tip.

"That's my slut. I love my slut."

Vanessa arched, trying to draw the dildo back into her. Her need to cum was overshadowing the pain, and she pleaded to cum.

Emma plunged into her then, going so deep their pelvises were touching. Vanessa cried out, but Emma didn't relent. She leaned back on her knees, slid her hands beneath Emma's ass, and pounded into her.

She cried at first but soon the pain passed and pleasure began in her belly again. She twisted and tugged on her own clit, needing the pain to push her over the edge.

She tumbled hard, falling over the precipice with a cry of ecstasy.

Emma pulled the dildo out of her with a pop and crawled back on the bed. Vanessa lay on the floor, confused. A cold feeling of dread washed over her.

Was Emma pleased with her?

"Get out, Slut. I'm sleepy."

"Can't I stay with you? Didn't I please you?" She tentatively touched Emma's leg and she kicked her hand away. "Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to fuck. I like hurting you."

Vanessa bit her lower lip, trying not to ask the question forming in her mind. "Is that all I'm good for?"

"Mama says you're a good suck. I can't wait to find out." She yawned and closed her eyes.

Devastated, Vanessa straightened her dress and hobbled out of the room, every part of body searing with pain. She didn't stop until she reached her car, and then she sped home. Jason would probably beat her again but where else could she go? He might not be the Knight in Shining Armor that she used to dream about but at least he had never lied to her.

Once there, she parked her car and lowered the top of her dress again. Her breasts were still red and tender but she pinched and pulled her nipples until she felt a liquid heat between her legs. She would bring herself to an orgasm and then stop. Jason would be pleased with her wetness, her need for him.

Even though dusk had fallen, Vanessa could see an older man staring at her through his window as she played with her tits. It turned her on to know that he was watching. Her eyes half closed, she continued to work her nipples into hard nubs. She saw his hand stroking his hard dick and lowered her hand to her pussy.

She remembered a time when she hated masturbating, now she loved it. He unbuttoned his pants and his dick popped out. Her mouth watered wondering what he would taste like, needing the feel of jizz in her mouth.

His hand was a blur as he ejaculated. The sight of his sperm shooting out almost pushed her over the edge. She got out of the car and staggered into her apartment building. As she unlocked the door, her fear returned. She would take whatever punishment Jason deemed appropriate but she prayed he wouldn't beat her again.

The moment she entered the apartment she heard the sounds of sex and the smell nearly choked her. She walked into the living room and saw a redhead sucking on his dick as he leaned back on the sofa.

He opened his eyes, which were hazy with desire. Is that how he looked when she sucked him, a small part of her wondered?

"Looks like Vanessa decided to come home, Missy. Why don't we continue this in the bedroom?" She moaned as she released him and he slapped her ass as she hurried off.

How did she know where the bedroom was? Had she been here before?

"Where were you?"

"At your mom's house."

His lips turned down. "Yeah, she told me. I just wanted to see if you were going to be honest with me." After a long pause, he said, "She said you were sorry for making me angry, and she thought I should forgive you."

"Do you?"

"Forgiveness doesn't mean you go unpunished."

Vanessa's eyes widened as her stomach lurched in fear. Despite what Emma thought and had made her say, she didn't like pain.

He sneered at her. We'll be late so you can sleep out here. If you cum, leave. If you leave, don't come back."

Late into the night, Vanessa listened to Jason fucking the redhead. She tried to stretch out on the sofa at one point but the smell of their combined sex made her pussy tighten. She'd buried her face in the spot and fingered herself until she almost came again.

Sounds of their cumming had lured her to the door where she lay outside sucking her juice covered fingers and humping her fingers. He must have known listening would be harder than seeing. Not that she wanted to see him fucking that bitch.

Finally, she fell into a fitful sleep on the sofa, on that spot. She dreamed of Jason fucking her until she came. For once he wanted to please her. She wasn't there just to get him off whenever he beckoned.

A hand shaking her shoulder woke her and she groggily opened her eyes. It was the redhead.

"Come on, bitch. Clean me so I can go home. Can't have my boyfriend knowing I've been fucking yours all night."

She sat down in the blue chair and Vanessa immediately slid onto her knees and crawled over to her.

"Mmmm...I can see he has you well trained."

She threw her legs over the arms of the chair. Her gaping hole was still leaking sperm. Desire stirred between Vanessa's legs, and she leaned forward. She sucked and licked, growing more and more excited as the redhead moaned with pleasure. She flicked her tongue on her swollen clit and Missy bucked against her.

"Whoa, girl. Be gentle."

Vanessa kissed her softly, spreading her lips with her fingers and licking her inner lip. She slipped her tongue into her cunt and felt her orgasm. Once Missy crashed, Vanessa leaned back and waited for her next instruction.

Missy rubbed her behind the ear. "He said you were a good suck. Tell Jason you've pleased me."

Vanessa nuzzled her hand, happy.

Missy left and Vanessa hurried down the hallway to the bedroom despite the pain wracking her body. She paused at the side of the bed and waited for Jason to speak.

"Did Missy send a message?"

Humiliation prickled across her skin. "She said to tell you that I pleased her."

"Good. You may clean me."

Vanessa climbed onto the bed and began to lick Jason from the base of his soft dick to the tip. He and Missy had distinctly different flavors and she liked both. She licked him all over, and then drew his balls into her mouth before returning to his dick.

He hardened as she circled his head and sucked a drop of cum resting in the small slit.

By now she was so desperate to cum her body shook. She didn't want to beg because she knew it would do no good. Still the words ripped through her throat, as she could wait no longer. "May I please cum, Jason? I'm sorry I disobeyed you."

"Missy obeys. She pleases me."

"Are you going to keep...seeing her?" Fucking her she meant.

"Go to sleep."

He nudged her off the bed and she curled up on the floor cold and alone.