Succumbing Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasing her future mother-in-law.
2.1k words
4.28
45.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa didn't dare jump back for offending Jason's mother or Jason, who would find some way to punish her. But the feel of the other woman's tongue in her mouth left her feeling unsettled.

"It's nice to meet you, ma'am."

"The pleasure is all mine. Jason, you did not understate this girl's beauty. She's lovely."

"Thanks, Mama." Jason beamed with pride and Vanessa's heart thumped in her chest, happy to please him once again.

"Mama, Vanessa has fixed us a delicious meal. Let's have a seat. She'll serve."

Vanessa felt a little put out by his assumption but pasted a smile to her face to cover. Hurrying into the kitchen, she prepared their plates. It would've been better to have the food set out on the table, but it was only large enough to seat two and would be crowded even with a couple of plates and glasses on it. As it was, she'd have to eat on the sofa.

Picking up both plates, Vanessa carefully carried them into the small eating area—it really couldn't be called a dining room. Just before she reached the table Jason upped the speed on the vibrator and she nearly tripped as desire rushed through her.

Ma'am reached out to steady her. "You'd better be careful girl. I wouldn't want you to trip and hurt yourself."

Vanessa gratefully set the other woman's plate before her. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jason's wicked grin and smiled softly. He could be playful at times, but of course, this wasn't the time.

Going back to the kitchen, she grabbed the drinks and carried them to the table. She waited by Jason's side for further instructions. "Is there anything else I can get you Jason? Ma'am?"

"No, this looks wonderful. Why don't you join us?"

"Oh, there's no room. I just thought I'd sit on the sofa."

She saw Jason's dark look and knew she'd made a mistake. What had she done? Releasing a shaky breath, she realized that she'd defied his mother's request. Oh, no.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am," Vanessa sputtered. "I wasn't thinking. Just let me make my plate." Vanessa turned to Jason and mouthed an apology. "Is it okay if I sit, Jason?"

"Of course. Please do whatever my mother asks you to do."

Vanessa shivered. The word please did not match the coldness in his eyes. She was in trouble.

Making her third trip to the kitchen proved a little difficult with her legs shaking. Gripping the counter, she tried to steady herself. Surely, he wouldn't do anything to humiliate her in front of his mother, but having to wait hours for her punishment didn't seem ideal either.

Once her hands stopped shaking, she made her plate and slowly went back into the eating area. She'd almost made it when the vibrator hit its highest level. Overwhelmed, she fell to her knees and dropped the plate in the process.

She could feel an orgasm being pulled from her body. Her skin prickled and felt cool. Pain and desire swirled in her lower belly, heat pooled between her legs. It took everything in her not to rock her hips until she finally gave up and closed her eyes, giving her body over to the pressure building at the core of her being.

Suddenly, the vibrations decreased, leaving her desperate and aching to cum.

Vanessa looked at the other woman and saw pity in her eyes. Pity. Not concern. She obviously knew what was going on. The smell of sex permeated the room.

Too afraid to even look at Jason, she turned her plate over and began to pick up her spilled food.

The vibrator hit high again and she froze.

It lowered, and she knew.

Her lower lip trembled and she fought back tears. If she gave in now, he might not punish her later.

No, it would just be worse, she realized with a sinking feeling in her belly.

Tentatively she leaned forward and began to eat the food with her mouth, like a dog.

He resumed conversation with her mother but Vanessa could barely decipher the words through the humiliation spreading over her body. She felt her pussy spasm with pleasure and felt even worse. No matter how he treated her, her body still ached for him.

Once she finished eating, she licked the area clean and then waited. She kept her head lowered, too embarrassed to meet his mother's eyes, too afraid to meet his.

"Vanessa."

The sound of his voice directed at her made her jump. "Yes. Sir?"

"Why don't you clear the table and bring in dessert." He turned to his mother. "Vanessa made strawberry shortcake in honor of your visit. Does that please you?"

"You know that's my favorite." She smiled at Vanessa.

Feeling like a puppy who had finally pleased her master, she removed their plates and began to prepare dessert. To top off the sweet confection, Vanessa had bought a can of whipped cream, but when she opened the fridge to get it, it wasn't there.

A feeling of dread encased her heart. Desperately, her gaze scanned each shelf and the doorway. She'd bought it. Didn't she?

Jason sidled up behind her and she jerked upright.

His arms closed around her and he drew her close. "What's taking so long?" he asked languidly.

He must have accepted her earlier punishment as final. She purred at the thought.

"I guess I forgot to buy whipped cream. I could've sworn I did."

"I'll have to run out and get some, then." His hand lazily twirled across her belly and up to her breast. It lingered for a moment before sliding up to her throat. He pressed his thumb into her windpipe.

Vanessa fought the rising panic, forcing her body to remain relaxed against him. Any sign of fear would fuel him.

"I wanted dinner to be perfect for Mama but you seem to be doing everything to spoil it. Mistakes like this will cost. Be nice to Mama you hear?"

He released her without waiting for a reply knowing she would agree.

He left and she sagged against the refrigerator door. Thoughts of being punished again made her stomach queasy even as her nipples hardened in anticipation. What would he do to her? Would he at least wait until his mother left?

The continuous hum of the vibrator kept her on edge. She wanted to cum so badly it hurt, which turned her on even more. When he finally did allow her that release, it would be so sweet.

In the meantime, if he left the remote, she'd turn it off. If she came before he gave her permission, punishment would be swift and sure.

She walked out of the kitchen in search of the little black box. The table was empty, awaiting dessert. The little table by the door where they kept their keys was bare. Where could he have—"

Noticing his mother heading toward the blue chair, Vanessa hurried to block her path. "Why don't you have a seat on the sofa? It's much more comfortable than the chair."

She heard the desperation in her voice but couldn't prevent it. Jason had told her that every time he sat in the chair she had to suck his dick, but he'd never said what to do if anyone else sat in it.

"Don't be silly, girl. This chair will be more than comfortable. I need the...release it brings."

Vanessa stiffened at her words. She swallowed hard. "What? What do you mean, Ma'am?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean," she said, shifting around as she pulled her skirt up.

Vanessa stood stock-still, hearing but unable to comprehend. Ma'am wasn't wearing underwear and when she spread her legs apart, Vanessa could see she was wet and smell the fragrant scent of her sex.

"What are you supposed to do when someone sits in this chair?"

Vanessa stared blankly at the other woman. She knew?

The Cheshire grin spreading across her face confirmed Vanessa's fear.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this," she murmured.

The vibrator sped up, catching Vanessa off guard again. She dropped to her knees and squeezed her legs together, humping the air in search of release. How had she gotten the vibrator? From Jason? Did he know what she planned to do?

The vibrations ceased, leaving her weak and confused.

"If you cum, you know Jason will punish you. Is that what you want?"

Vanessa shuddered at the thought. Casting a pleading glance at the woman, she noticed that her eyes were closed and she was spreading the outer lips of her vagina with her fingers, inviting her.

"He also told you to do whatever I asked. Didn't he?"

The other woman's juices glistened and Vanessa's stomach tightened. She didn't want to do it. Didn't even know how to do it. Being with a woman was the only area Jason didn't force on her. But if his mother didn't approve of their marriage he wouldn't stay with her.

He would leave and she would be alone.

Tears streaming down her eyes, Vanessa crawled between the other woman's legs. Her pussy jumped as if it recognized her defeat. Tentatively, she traced her tongue along the folds of her skin.

A heavy sigh accompanied the removal of her hand. Sensing she was supposed to take over, she held the woman open and ran her tongue up and down the soft tissue.

Vanessa's pussy leaped in excitement. She was so soft and the smell of her femininity filled her. She circled around her clit, slowly drawing closer and elicited a groan from Jason's mother.

The other woman rubbed her behind the ear. "What a good girl you are," she murmured.

Vanessa's body burned with embarrassment. Is that how both of them saw her, as a dog?

Her tears mingling with the woman's juices, she lapped at her opening, gathering her juices in her mouth before covering her clit and sucking on it.

Vanessa could tell from her moans and the way her body writhed that she was enjoying this but how did she bring a woman to a climax? She just wanted to get this over with.

And taste her cum, a little voice in her head whispered.

No! She wasn't enjoying this. She couldn't be.

But she tastes so good, sweet and tangy, not salty like Jason.

Angered by her thoughts, she thrust her tongue deep into the other woman's pussy. Relentlessly she plunged into her again and again.

She could feel her own need for release driving her, but she fought it. Her skin flushed with heat. Beads of sweat drenched her body. Still she continued. In. Out. In. Out.

Moans of pleasure grew louder but she no longer knew if they were coming from Ma'am or herself. Removing her tongue, she drove a finger and then two into the quivering pussy. She caught the clit between her thumb and finger and twisted.

Crying out, the other woman arched her body, nearly knocking Vanessa over. Her fingers slipped from the wet, hot hole and Vanessa quickly filled it with her tongue and covered her entire pussy with her mouth.

Suddenly the other woman gripped the back of her hair and grounded against her pussy against Vanessa's mouth, forcing her gums to mash against her teeth until the orgasm subsided.

"You please me, Vanessa," she murmured, breathless. "I am definitely going to tell Jason how pleased I am with you."

Vanessa felt her pussy contract with pleasure. "Thank you, Ma'am."

She sat at the other woman's feet as they waited for Jason to return, Ma'am rubbing her behind the ear. Her body convulsed with tremors, distressed by the need to cum. Ma'am have given her permission to play with her clit but said she couldn't override Jason's rule that she only cum when he tells her to.

Not wanting to risk it, she'd wanted to decline but knew that would bring its own penalty.

At the sound of the key in the lock, Ma'am pushed the vibrator in and out of her several times until she almost exploded. "Please, Ma'am," she begged. "Please don't make me cum."

"I won't, as long as you obey my every command."

Defeated, Vanessa nodded her head.

Grunting her pleasure, Ma'am stood up and strolled toward the door. Vanessa was too weak.

She heard them talking. Ma'am said she had to go. Jason tried to convince her to stay. Ma'am won and Jason called her over to say goodbye.

She immediately rose to her feet, staggering a bit.

Ma'am said goodbye as if nothing had happened between them. Just before she opened the door, she said, "You've chosen a good woman, Jason. I'm very pleased."

The door closed behind her and Jason picked her up and swung her around in a circle. "Did you hear that? I think she's going to give us our blessing. Not yet, though. She's coming back next Sunday so she can get to know you better..

Jason released Vanessa and she fell back against the wall. Next Sunday?