Such a Deal Ch. 04

Story Info
A young man's debasement continues.
1.3k words
4.25
46.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers

Sasha had me strip down while she cleaned me up. I was then told to put on a shorty nightgown.

I was then taken to a bedroom and allowed to rest. I was exhausted. We had been at it for seven hours.

I was awoken at mid-night by Sasha and dressed as before with fresh makeup applied to my face and hair re-arranged.

"We have company and you are the entertainment!" She informed me, grinning from ear to ear.

I was then led back into the dungeon room. My mistresses were sitting on the sofa, laughing and drinking with two large black males and my fiancée Angel!

"Well, here she is!" My mistress said laughingly, "The bell of the ball. Oh I hope you don't mind, I invited Angel, your fiancée. When you told me at dinner you were engaged to Angel, I checked your pocket address book in your wallet and there she was under "A","

"I know you wouldn't want to keep any secretes from your prospective wife so I told her what was going on and invited her here to see for herself."she added.

I was in shock. For Angel to see me like this was more than I could bear! I tried to speak, "A-angel, I-I, please try to understand..."

Angel walked over to me, looked down at my ridiculous appearance and said, "Understand? Understand? Oh I understand. The man or should I say sissy I was planning to marry is nothing more than a pervert who craves domination, punishment and humiliation?

"I probably could have lived with the fact that you are closet masochist. We might even have come to some agreement regarding your sick little deviations. But to marry me and withhold this information is unforgiveable, "she added.

As Angel continued I could hear the emotion in her voice, "To share this information with a professional dominatrix and her staff and keep it a secret from me? They showed me the video. Is this what you want? I thought you were a real man!"

I had tears of shame running down my cheeks. There were no words to justify what I had done. I realized I had just lost the best woman I had ever met. I felt sick inside.

"You might want to reconsider, Angel," my mistress stated. Just think, you're not losing a husband, your gaining a maid!"

All five people laughed at this including Angel.

"Look at that sissy mother-fucker!" one of the black men said.

"You said she was punked-out but you didn't tell us what a fine looking sissy-bitch she was!" The other man added.

I was totally mortified. To be seen in my feminized state by two women was one thing but to look like this in front of two men and my fiancée was even worse.

"Kelly, this is Mark and Alex," my mistress said. They have been helping me with some landscaping and I promised them a nice, white sissy-bitch to play with as part of their payment. "

"Pam," she continued, "this is lesson four. Once a man is feminized he is much more vulnerable and susceptible to any advances by other men. Kelly is not gay; therefore performing forced bi-sex is much more humiliating and degrading to him. Boys, he's all yours!"

With that said the two men got up from the couch and walked over to me. Mark unzipped his pants and pulled out the largest cock I had ever seen. He waved it in my face and said, "Like what you see bitch? I bet you can hardly wait to suck on this magnificent black mamba, can ya?"

I was dumb struck. I shook my head no in protest and started crawling backwards away from his giant cock.

"I thought you said this bitch was trained Ilene, "Mark said disappointedly.

Mistress Ilene then commanded me in her sternest voice, "Listen to me sissy. Once again you have insulted me and my friends. Would you like Pam to repeat your earlier punishment? We can make it two-hundred blows this time. Pam dear, would you like to whip him some more?"

"Oh yes! I'd love to! I was hoping he'd be bad." She answered eagerly.

I knew I was beaten. I could not stand to receive another two-hundred blows to my already swollen, red bottom.

"I'll do it," I replied meekly, just don't whip me again. I'll do anything!"

"Oh no," Mark replied. "I need more enthusiasm than that. Now you will have to beg to suck my cock and beg Angel to let you!"

I started begging with tears flowing, "Please Angel, let me suck Mark's cock, please. Mark, I am sorry I refused you may I please suck your cock?"

Angel laughed and said, "Does my sweet little faggot need Mark's cock in his mouth. That's understandable; I wouldn't mind having that beautiful cock in my mouth either. Go ahead sissy, suck it and make him cum!"

God she was getting into the game too!

Mark then said, "Come on bitch, start sucking!"

I had never sucked a cock before. I lifted his semi-hard, ten inch cock in my hand. It was heavy, hot and kind of satiny.

Even at partial erection I had to stretch my mouth and lips wide to even engulf a portion of the increasingly growing member.

It was not entirely an unpleasant experience. I much prefer the odor of estrogen to testosterone. The taste wasn't bad. It was the size I had trouble with.

I was starting to gag with only one-third of his cock in my mouth and as it increased in swelling I began to gag even more.

"Man, this pussy really doesn't know how to suck a real man's cock. Anybody want to give him lessons?" Mark asked.

Immediately Angel joined me on the floor. "I'd like to help Mark. After all, it's my fiancé that's blowing it, to coin a phrase."

Everyone laughed at this remark, everyone except me.

"Listen honey," Angel said, "We all know you haven't had much experience at this so because I really want my man, I mean sissy, to succeed, I am willing to show you how it's done. Watch and learn darling."

Angel grabbed his cock at the base of the shaft and yanked it from my mouth causing it to make a popping sound.

She then gently licked the gland under the head, explaining that this was the most sensitive area of the penis. She then spit on the head of his cock and started polishing it with her tongue.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Here I was in full drag, on my knees getting cocksucking lessons from my sweet innocent fiancée who was deep-throating one of the biggest,blackest cocks I have ever seen.

She paused her sucking briefly to explain to me, "It's all about relaxing your throat, therefore avoiding the gag reflex action. See honey."

Once again she resumed taking this enormous dick deep down into her throat. It reminded me of one of those wild-life specials where it shows the python swallowing a weasel. It defies description.

Mark continued to violate my fiancée's throat with no apparent discomfort to her, just occasional guttural moans of pleasure escaping from her mouth. She was getting off from this as much as Mark.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she let the huge member pop from her mouth, and with saliva pouring down her cheeks, throat and neck, her mascara smeared from her tearing eyes said,

"See baby, nothing to it. Now you try again,"she instructed, passing my his giant cock.

I was in total shock. I had no idea my future bride possessed such talents! I wondered how these abilities were acquired and why she had never shared them with me.

To be continued...

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers