Such a Little Thing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers

"Thank you for such a lovely evening Amber, and for my beautiful present. I don't think I ever want to take it off."

"I'm really happy you liked it, Milla."

We were almost home when Milla gave a deep sigh. "I don't want this evening to end so soon. Can I ask you to do something Amber?"

"Certainly, especially as it's your birthday."

"I asked before but it never happened: will you draw me, wearing this pendant? This evening?"

"I did promise before, didn't I? Yes, of course I will."

"I mean, um, wearing only this pendant."

I swallowed hard and nodded; I had more than half expected her to say that. "I'll need to go and get my sketchpad and stuff and I ought to change."

"Don't worry about changing, just grab your art stuff and come up to me. Okay?"

Ten minutes later I knocked on her door; paper, pencils and drawing pastels in hand. Milla opened the door in her bathrobe but made no attempt to keep it closed. The pendant hung down to the start of her cleavage. She was stunningly sexy and I felt my body respond as it had in my dreams. "Hi," I managed to say, my heart thumping.

We went through to the sitting room where Milla had thrown a cream sheet over the sofa and moved the coffee table aside to place the armchair facing the sofa. She let the bathrobe fall from her and she lay back on the sofa, one arm under her head, as I simply gazed at her. The setting sunlight bathed her body making it glow like gold, the amber pendant a little shining, fiery ember against her skin.

Mesmerised by the sight of her I moved the armchair slightly to make a better angle and to avoid blocking the light from the window.

I sat, opened my sketchpad and began to draw, lightly outlining her form. I was entranced. "You are so fucking beautiful!" I sighed and Milla smiled. I had never drawn with such utter focus before as I did then, switched to the pastels. Desperate to capture her beauty at this instant I worked quickly but my line was sure and confident. She was so much part of my life I'm certain I could have drawn her perfectly from memory.

After her beautiful face and the fall of her hair across her shoulder, my hand brought the swell of her breasts to life on the page, the hard nubs of her nipples, then the faint line of the pendant's chain and the bright spark of amber resting where the swell of her breast began. I continued with the smooth curve of her hips, the dark dimple of her belly button, her slim, shapely thighs and legs, the hairless mound of her pubis and the top of the soft cleft of her pussy just visible...

Finally, I added my signature -- just 'Amber' in dark pencil in the corner -- and sat back, looking at the drawing in front of me. I knew I had drawn it but the sight of it surprised me. If my other drawings of women had shown a love and affection, then this showed a raging passion bordering on worship of this beautiful woman.

"Can I see it?" Milla asked, her hand caressing my thigh at the same time. Tentatively I held it up for her. "Wow, that's just ... amazing; Amber, you make me look like a goddess! I love it so much! You're such a brilliant artist, thank you."

Putting the picture carefully to one side, she came over and sat on my lap and, putting her arms around me, gave me a big hug. My arms went around her, and the feel of her, naked against me turned me on immensely. I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy start to tingle and moisten in instant response.

Milla noticed the hard bulge of my nipple and twisted to check the other. She smiled. "Hmm is having me naked in your arms turning you on, Amber?" she teased.

It was too much, "I can't take it anymore!" I sobbed. Tears started and I broke down, crying uncontrollably. "Oh Milla," I wailed, "I'm sorry!"

She put a hand to my cheek. "What is it my precious one?" she asked. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"No, it's me." I gasped breaths, trying to regain control. She stroked my hair, waiting for me to calm. "It's not you, Milla, it's me. I'm so screwed up."

"You? What about?" she asked gently.

"About us!" Milla looked worried. "I, I love you."

"And I love you too. What is it, Amber?"

"No, not just 'you're my friend' I love you... I, I think I want to, to be with you, to,, you know, to be your girlfriend, to make love... to have sex with you, Milla! I've been dreaming about it for weeks!" I was almost shouting.

"Really?" Milla asked in surprise.

"Yes, really. At least, I want to try making love to you, But that's the problem," tears were flowing again, "I can't be like your first girlfriend. I can't and I won't make you my bi-curious experiment!"

"Amber, I love you with all my heart. The first time I met you was, like, ka-pow! And you were so friendly, and you've accepted me as I am. I'm so sorry, I didn't realize; my flirting has been really hard on you, hasn't it?"

"A bit, at times." I nodded, adding, "There were so many times when I just wanted to let you kiss me on the mouth, or to lean over and kiss you, or press my bum back against you when you squeeze past me in the Caffè..."

"I didn't know. Oh, Amber my darling! I didn't mean to but I put you in an impossible position, didn't I?" She paused and thought for a moment. "Amber, would you come to bed with me? We can just kiss and cuddle. We'd both enjoy that."

I nodded. "Oh I would but... oh, Milla, if I were in bed with you I'm sure that I want to do more than just cuddle and kiss, I'd want to go further; the dreams I've had... but then, if it didn't work out..."

"Then we'd know you weren't bi or lesbian and I would stop flirting with you. It wouldn't stop me being your friend any more than my being gay stopped you being my friend. I can't let you carry on the way you are or you could end up hating me. I, we, need to take a chance and find out the truth. What do you think?"

I thought and I remembered Liesel Kaufmann. "The woman in the jewellery shop, where I bought your pendant, she comes into the Caffè sometimes apparently. She wishes you a happy birthday, by the way," I chuckled at my need to tell her that. "Anyway, she was also the second person who thought we were a couple already. I told her we weren't and she said, 'Well, perhaps you should be.' She also gave me another piece of advice: to listen to my heart and not just my head."

"And what does your heart say?" Milla whispered.

I reached round, behind her head, pulling her gently down. Our lips met softly, pressing gently together. Oh, it felt so good and I opened my mouth slightly. Milla gave a slight sigh as the tip of my tongue caressed her top lip. Her mouth now opened too and I slid my tongue between her lips till it met her tongue. The kiss deepened as we opened to each other. My heart exalted; this was what it wanted: Milla, my beautiful, perfect friend.

Slightly breathlessly we finally broke apart. She was radiantly happy until she noticed my tears. "Amber..." she began, her voice worried.

"No, no, my darling: these're happy, joyful tears! That was just so wonderful!" I laughed. "Can we... " I hesitated, suddenly shy. "Can we go to bed?" I whispered.

She stood and took my hand and led me through the darkening room to her bedroom. My heart was beating hard and quick with excited anticipation. She helped me undress; my fingers, so confident and sure as I drew her, now made trembling and inept. Naked, we lay down on the bed together.

"Whatever you want to do, my darling Amber: that much and no further, I promise."

"I think I want to go a long way," I assured her. "I want us to be lovers, for tonight at least." She smiled and we kissed again, my hands caressing her soft skin. Part of my brain panicked: 'Oh God! I'm naked in bed and making out with another woman, what's got into me?' and for a moment I froze. Then I thought, yes, this is what I choose: to accept my sexuality, whatever that is, and to express my love for Milla physically, fully and completely, if only for this one night.

My hand moved to cup her breast, soft and firm, the hard nipple pressing into my palm as I gently squeezed. Her hand found my breast too, her thumb circling the nipple and rubbing it. We were both moaning and sighing into our kiss.

I put my arm around her and rolled so Milla was lying on top of me. I loved the feel of her weight on me, her naked body pressing down on mine. My hands travelled down to grasp both cheeks of her lovely arse before pulling her tight against me; our legs interlocked and our pussies pressed into each other's thighs. I could feel my labia, hot and wet against her skin, even as hers were against mine.

Milla arched her back, grinding against me and making her nipples sway, brushing back and forth over my boobs. "Mmm that feels so good," Milla purred.

I steadied one swaying breast with a hand before raising my head and tracing my tongue around her nipple. Then I began to suck it and nibble it. The feel of it in my mouth, my lips on my friend's breast, was fantastic. I began giving her other boob the same treatment. "Milla," I gasped, releasing her nipple, "I want to touch and kiss and taste every part of you my darling."

"Good, because I want to do the same to you!" and with that, she slid back to kneel between my legs. She bent forward, placed her hands on either side of my shoulders and bent to kiss me. She kissed my lips and cheeks and chin. She ran her tongue along the line of my jaw and began nibbling and sucking my earlobe before moving down to my neck. I had never felt as loved as I did then, nor so hot and wet as her little licks and kisses were joined by gentle nips with her teeth. After my neck, her tongue trailed wetly down my sternum, between my breasts. These now received the same loving attention.

"Oh God, Milla, I feel like I could cum right now!" I gasped, my hand reaching down to my pussy.

She intercepted my hand. "Be patient and enjoy it; your Milla's not ready for you to cum just yet," she teased.

Her mouth moved onto kissing and licking my tummy and the imminent orgasm receded a little. Before very long, however, I felt her move backwards and her hands rested on my hips. I could feel her hot breath on my mound as this now received the kiss-lick-nip treatment, making me moan and cry out. Her lips brushed my labia and I couldn't help my lips bucking at the intensity of the feeling. There was a pause and then her mouth closed over my pussy. Her tongue swirled over it and then slid inside; dipping between my inner lips as she French kissed my pussy. It felt exquisite.

"Oh yes!" I cried, "My best friend has her tongue up my cunt and I fucking love it!" I wanted her, and that small, still-nervous part of me, to understand how much my body was enjoying this.

I felt her fingers enter me as her mouth moved up to suck and lap at the hood of my clitoris. Her fingers slid deep and began to pump gently. When the tip of her tongue touched the clit itself I finally came, the release and pleasure crashing through me as I gave a long cry of orgasmic joy.

She crawled up to lie beside me as I came back to earth. "I've wanted to do that to you since the day you walked into the Caffè and asked for your first skinny latte. You are so gorgeous." We kissed deeply and I relished the taste of myself on her mouth.

"I am so going to do that to you when my legs start working again!" I told her before licking my wetness from her chin.

She laughed. "You don't mind the taste of your pussy then?" she observed.

"Hell, no: I like it. That's why I so want to taste yours." I rolled her onto her back, me on top this time. I knelt, straddling her hips. "Now, where to start?" I wondered aloud as I took the piece of amber that has slipped on to the bed by her neck and placed it in the centre of her chest.

I bent forward and nuzzled into her neck, kissing then licking and biting. When I encountered the chain of the pendant I traced my tongue along it then back up to the other side of her neck.

I moved down to give some attention to her breasts as my hand went down to her pussy. As I kissed her boobs my fingers delighted in her smooth hairlessness, trailing over the soft skin. As they moved across her pussy I could feel her lips were swollen, very warm and wet. I traced them with my finger.

"Ooooh, that's nice: don't stop!" Milla begged and so I continued. However, I was becoming impatient to taste her for the first time. My fingers continued their caresses as I shimmied down and knelt between her knees. I gazed at her sex and saw her pussy was open, the lips deep red against her olive skin. Nervously I bent forward, inhaling her scent. It was lighter than mine, not so musky but it seemed perfect. I moved my hand and edged closer. I felt this was a moment of destiny, that if I did this -- if I enjoyed this -- I could no longer call myself straight.

I glanced up, directly into Milla's loving eyes. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips very red with her arousal, yet in her love, she understood my hesitation and whispered, "Only if you want to, Amber." And then it became easy, my lips covering her labia and my tongue tasting her. How could I not want this with someone I loved and who loved me so totally? Perhaps it was simply the perfect taste, perhaps it was just that it was because the taste of her; I hadn't expected her to taste quite like me but I never dreamt it could be so good!

And more than the taste was the feeling of her opening herself to me, my mouth and tongue exploring her most intimate places, my fingers entering her. Her vaginal walls were tight, smooth, hot and wet. I slipped first one, then two then a third inside her, easing them back and forth as my thumb pressed her hard little clit.

I couldn't resist pulling my fingers out and raising my hand. As in my dream, they were slick with Milla's love juice but unlike my dream, there was no sudden awakening as I sucked them clean. "You don't know how long ago I first dreamt of doing that!" I told Milla and she smiled as my fingers re-entered her.

I curled my fingers deep and began rubbing her g-spot, knowing how much I enjoyed that. Her hips began to buck in time with my finger thrusts, each time giving a sharp cry. My thumb was now rubbing the clit itself when, with a long wail, Milla went rigid, her back arched off the bed. I felt liquid landing on my tummy and thighs. I looked down as another squirt from her pussy caught the bottom of my boobs.

I dived forward, jamming my open mouth over the top of her slit in time to receive a third, weaker and final squirt over my tongue. Milla held for a few more seconds before collapsing back onto the bed, my fingers slipping from her.

I sucked them clean once more as I lay down beside her, my arm over her as her breathing calmed. Her eyes opened and we smiled at each other. "You know, she said, "for a straight girl, you certainly know how to make a woman cum!"

"Whatever I am," I replied smiling, "I'm definitely not a straight girl, not anymore. In truth, I suspect I haven't been straight since I met you." I lifted my head and began kissing her face and neck between words, "You know -- I said -- about -- being lovers -- tonight?" She nodded and I continued, "I think it might be tomorrow night too..."

"Just tomorrow night?" she asked, laughing.

"Every tomorrow night, for as long as you want me."

"That'll be a lot of tomorrow nights," Milla murmured and we snuggled close, enjoying the closeness. I felt completely and totally loved and in love as we drifted to sleep.

CHAPTER 9 -- A Weekend Break

The next morning I had the delight of waking up with Milla spooned around me. I snuggled back and Milla whispered, "Morning, Amber my love." Her hands stroked my tummy, sending little shivers through me. I reached back, my hand caressing her thigh. "I need to get up very soon, I'm afraid, my darling."

"Not fair!" I complained, "I so want to eat you again!"

"Mmm that would be lovely, but what if I want to eat you?"

"You went first last time!" I said as I turned to face her and we kissed gently. The kiss deepened, my hands caressing her back. I felt her hands slide over my stomach, slipping lower. One hand slipped between my legs and I couldn't resist opening them for her. Her fingers found my pussy, making me gasp. I rolled onto my back, opening my legs for her. Milla knelt beside me, her fingers never leaving my sex. "Oh, Milla, yes: sixty-nine, please!"

"My thoughts exactly," she replied as she straddled my head, looking towards my feet. I had the delightful view looking up at her pussy and, just beyond, the cute dark pink bud of her anus. She laid herself on top of me bringing her pussy over my nose so I nodded, rubbing my nose the length of her slit. She began kissing all over my vulva and I raised my knees, opening them as wide as possible.

I began running my tongue along Milla's pussy, delighting as I felt her lips swelling under the caresses. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips, allowing my tongue to lap deeper inside her. At the same time, Milla began doing the same to me, making me moan with delight.

Fingers slid inside me as Milla began to finger fuck me, each stroke rubbing across my clit. I slipped two fingers into her pussy as my tongue continued to lick as deeply as it could. My nose accidentally brushed her anal bud and she gave a squeal. "Sorry," I gasped.

"Don't be!" she replied, "It was different -- but nice," she whispered.

I could feel my orgasm building and felt so aroused and sexy. On impulse, I trailed my tongue up across her perineum and flicked it across her bud.

"Mmmm, you can keep doing that!" Milla squeaked; so I obliged, each flick bringing a gasp or moan. I suddenly thought about what I was doing but that just made me even more excited. I was getting close when Milla's fingers found my g-spot. To my surprise, I didn't cum immediately but felt things step up another level.

I placed my thumb on Milla's clit as I fingered her harder and faster. I felt her vaginal walls contract and her orgasm began. I started lapping at her pussy, where her juices were flowing but without yesterday's spectacular squirting. My God, she tasted so good and I felt my own climax begin, short and sharp. It peaked quickly but Milla now placed her mouth over my clit and began sucking and licking. Within moments I was heaving and bucking under a second, longer orgasm.

We were both spent as Milla rolled off me, sweat glistening on our bodies. We lay there, top-to-tail, recovering. "I think we need a shower or every one of our customers will know exactly what we've been up to!" Milla giggled and rolled off the bed.

"I think I need some clothes," I replied as I followed her.

"Shit, yes! You could borrow my robe, just to go next door, would that be okay?"

"Yeah, I can go round the back. Do you think we'd fit under the shower together?" We tried and it sort of worked but it would have been more fun with a bigger bath. And more time too, of course.

Back home I dressed and, as there was a little time before opening, I checked my email for the first time in two days. Spam, spam, newsletter, junk, 'Your credit card statement...', spam, ah, something from Uncle Graham:

Amber,

I meant to email you just after I visited but other things came up and I forgot. I'm so glad that you've settled in so well and, I have to say, the shop is doing brilliantly and far better than my business plan predicts at this point. We both know that I offered you the job because of the situation you were in and you being my niece and all, though I know you're a bright lass. However, Amber love, you've more than repaid the chance I took on you.

I wanted to say thank you and thought you might like a break this Bank Holiday weekend so I've taken the liberty of booking a hotel room in London for Saturday and Sunday nights. It's booked for two people, so you can take a friend. I reckon your friend Milla could do with a break too. There's breakfast included and a meal Sunday night.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers