Such a Little Thing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers

All the details are in the attachment, so have a good time.

Love,

Uncle G xx.

Of course: this weekend was the Summer Bank Holiday weekend -- the shop and Caffè would be closed on Monday. That meant the hotel was booked for tonight! I immediately looked up the hotel on the Internet: it was a stunning five star hotel near Covent Garden and the room was a luxury suite, complete with king size bed and a Jacuzzi! But that -- and his mention of Milla -- meant he knew or guessed about our relationship. Then I remembered his look when I introduced Milla and she shook his hand and, yes, her hand affectionate yet possessive, on my shoulder. Oh yes, just like Joe the Postman and Frau Kaufmann, he knew.

Despite the early hour, I immediately rang him, bombarding him with 'thank yous' as soon as he answered.

"Tha's very welcome, lass: you deserve it. And," he hesitates, "will tha be takin' Milla with thee?"

"Yes, if she wants to. I'm sure she will."

"There's a pullout bed too, if... if you two..." I could tell he didn't quite know how to ask if Milla and I were sleeping together.

"Um, I, er Uncle, I don't think we'll need it, um not since last night."

"Er, yes, spare me t' details. I don't know: it didn't happen in my day. Or perhaps it did but nowt was said about it. Still, I could see how close both of you are and how happy together. I'm glad she makes thee happy, Amber. Better than that git of a boyfriend tha had at university, any road up, eh?"

"Oh, she does, Uncle, very happy indeed. Thank you so much. But Uncle, you won't mention Milla and me to Mum or Dad will you?"

"Nay lass, I'll not. But tha'll have to at some point if the two of you stay together."

"I know, but it's too soon yet. I must go and tell Milla. Thank you again and I love you, Uncle! Bye," and I rang off.

I grabbed a holdall I'd used at university and began some lightning-fast packing. I knew that, for once, we were due a bank holiday weekend with some decent weather, though there was the slightly ominous warning of possible thunderstorms that always seems to come with any decent spell of hot weather here in Britain, especially when it coincides with any public holiday. So in went underwear, a short summer dress, a pair of shorts and a short skirt, a crop top and a couple of t-shirts. Okay, I thought, what else? Deodorant, makeup, hairbrush and a pair of sandals; that should do it. Then I recalled dinner in a five-star hotel. Shit! I had a couple of suitable dresses but they were both at my parents' house. I wondered whether Milla had anything suitable she could wear. Sod it: we could always go shopping in London, I thought. Hmm, actually, that could be really cool and the thought of Milla and I walking into a posh restaurant arm in arm in complimenting dresses gave me butterflies of excitement.

It was now nine o'clock and was just about to go when I remembered something. I reached over into the drawer of the bedside table and retrieved my little silver friend and tucked it into my makeup bag in the holdall. The three of us could have some fun together, I thought, giving my pussy a little tingle of anticipation. Rushing downstairs, I dumped the holdall in the workshop and opened the shop just a few minutes late.

Being Saturday I was busy. Fortunately, when I managed to pop next door to grab a coffee, there was only one customer, sat with his back to the counter, so I took a chance and leaned across the counter to kiss Milla as she handed me the coffee. As we separated I lifted the holdall onto the counter.

"What's that?" Milla asked with a disapproving look at the battered and slightly grubby bag on her nice clean counter.

"That, Milla my darling, will be our luggage for our weekend away in London; if you want to come with me, that is," I told her and explained about Uncle Graham's gift. In reply, she leant across and put her arms around my neck and kissed me, hard on the mouth. Her mouth opened and I was just responding when the door opened behind me. We hastily broke apart and I glanced back to see Joe the Postman walking towards us, a huge 'I know what you've been up to' grin on his face.

"Morning ladies," he said, and then, more quietly, "I'm not interrupting am I?" making us both blush. He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Just friends, eh?" he teased softly.

"Perhaps Amber's just a very good friend," Milla retorted.

Joe nodded, "You know, that's what Amber said last Thursday." He thought for a moment as he looked at me. "Have things changed for you since last Thursday?"

I hesitated and then nodded. "Milla is now my very, very good friend, okay?"

"Don't worry," he smiled and, after a brief hesitation and glance at the lone customer, added quietly, "my sister has a very, very good friend like that. They've been together for a couple of years now. I guess I should offer the two of you congratulations. You might want to be a bit more discreet in future though."

I felt a huge wave of relief that Joe understood and was sympathetic. I nodded. "It was just a particularly happy moment and we got a bit, um, carried away," I explained and I looked at Milla.

"Yeah," she agreed, "And we do need to be careful."

"Don't worry, though: your secret's safe with me," and with that he handed us our post and said goodbye.

We looked at each other and started giggling. The chap at the table by the window turned and gave us an odd look, which just made us giggle more.

"Look, I'd better get back to the shop," I said to Milla. "Get some stuff packed and meet me next door as soon as you can. I'll shut up bang on five and I think there's a London train at about five-thirty. Okay?"

"More than okay; oh Amber, this is wonderful. I'm sooo excited!"

"Me too," I replied as I left.

Several hours later we sat on the virtually empty train as it headed towards London Waterloo station, facing each other across the table and holding hands. "Amber, are you all right with, you know, not being straight? Alright about us?" asked Milla.

"Mmmm, yes; making love last night and this morning was wonderful! I love you so much, Milla."

"I love you too and I'm glad you enjoyed the lovemaking; I certainly did! That's not what I meant though. I mean, well, you told me you were straight and now you're a lesbian -- or a bisexual at least. Are you happy with thinking of yourself like that?"

I wanted to just say 'of course I am' but I knew that, after her experience with Jenny, she was nervous. She had taken a chance, out of her love and concern for me, and allowed me to experiment with loving a woman. She needed to know the result: not just whether I had enjoyed the sex part but if I could or would commit to a lesbian relationship.

"Yes, I... I am, Milla, though it's still very new and a bit scary." I thought for a moment. "Milla, I think you were right; I guess I've always been bisexual, I just didn't want to admit it. And I know I love you; I have for a long time. You said it was 'ka-pow' when you first saw me. I think, for me, it was when you took my hand that first day to give me the money back. I couldn't stop thing about my hand in yours."

"So," Milla hesitated, "so are you my girlfriend? Properly and for real?"

"Oh, Milla yes; with all my heart, yes!" Relief and joy filled her beautiful face. "Now, tell your bisexual girlfriend: what shall we do in London? Assuming we're not just going to spend the whole time in bed!"

"I don't know; I've never been to London before. Have you?" she asked.

"Er, yes! I was at University there," I laughed, "but then I never mentioned which university threw me out, did I?"

"So, you get to be the guide, Little Miss Metropolis. What can we do?" she asked and we spent the rest of the journey planning the next two days.

From Waterloo we caught the Underground train to Leicester Square, ticking off one of the things Milla wanted to do: ride on the Tube. As we walked north through Chinatown and the edge of Soho then turned east towards Covent Garden, our hands met and clasped and nobody seemed to give us a second glance. London at its best can be a wonderfully open and tolerant city.

We checked in to the hotel and were shown to our room where we spent the next fifteen minutes exploring and gasping in awe and appreciation at the room. Heading back out we explored Covent Garden, where many of the shops remained open and the buskers and street performing were still about. We ate in a little Chinese restaurant we found. I really fancied Indian but Milla said she'd never tried curry; with a passionate night on the cards, I didn't push it. The Chinese food was good though. During the meal, we tried feeding each other with chopsticks but had to stop when our giggles and laughter attracted too many disapproving stares.

We returned to the hotel and, in the lift to the sixth floor, we were so excited: like two kids on Christmas Eve. We hurried from the lift to our room before tumbling through the door. Our lips were on each other even before the door had fully closed and we began tugging and pulling at each other's clothes. It would have been quicker had we undressed each other carefully but we were too impatient and full of passion for that. I'm sure it was more fun the way we did it anyway!

I headed towards the king-sized bed, pulling Milla by the hand but she apologised and went into the bathroom. I had a sudden idea and reached into the holdall that we'd simply dumped on the bed earlier. A quick rummage and I'd retrieved the little silver vibrator from my makeup bag. I moved the holdall off the bed and went round to slip the vibe under the pillow: Milla was in for a surprise. I turned down the covers and climbed onto the bed where I lay on my side facing the bathroom. I raised one knee, spreading my legs; from my rock-hard nipples to my wet, puffy pussy, Milla would see exactly how hot and horny I was when she came out of the bathroom.

"Come to bed my beautiful lesbian lover," I purred.

"Oh Amber," she sighed as she emerged from the bathroom naked and joined me. We kissed and caressed, relishing the space to roll, twist and rub together that the huge bed allowed us. Suddenly Milla sat up and, facing me, interlaced our legs. "Sit up, darling and lean to your right," she said as she shuffled closer. She put her hands on my hips me and I wondered what she was up to when, with a final scoot forward and turn of her hips, she brought her pussy against mine.

The feel of our sexes touching sent a bolt of electric pleasure through me. "Oh God Milla: our cunts are kissing!" I gasped as our wet labia mashed and slithered together. The feeling was intense and intimate, more so even than having a guy's cock in me. I reached my hands around Milla's gorgeous, soft, slim hips and pulled her tighter to me. I couldn't help moaning as her pussy was now rubbing my clit. I looked at Milla, her beautiful face flushed with pleasure and excitement as we ground against each other.

I was getting close and I began rubbing and tweaking my nipples to increase the stimulation, copying Milla. We were both breathing heavily but I just needed a bit more to peak. I twisted my hips slightly and my clit pressed against Milla's pelvic bone; one, two hard grinds and that was enough. I felt my muscles spasm as the climax took me. I wanted to keep going for my lover, to ensure Milla climaxed too but didn't seem to be able to, my orgasm robbing me of control of my body.

When I opened my eyes our pussies were still pressed together and saw Milla's smiling face. "Did you cum too, my love?" I asked.

She shook her head gently. "I just couldn't quite get there and then you moved and started to cum. It was wonderful though."

I immediately felt guilty that I had deprived Milla of her climax by moving to obtain mine. "Oh Milla, I'm so sorry!" I said, my voice full of regret, but she told me not to worry. "Lay back and let me make it right," I told her. She complied, her head now at the foot of the bed. My hand surreptitiously slipped under the pillow; I was definitely going to make it up to her.

I softly spread her legs and looked at her pussy. The hairless flesh glistened, lathered in our comingled juices. Her inner labia were very red and swollen and I could see inside her vagina where they had gaped from her arousal. 'You are going to touch and finger, to kiss and lick this girl's pussy' I thought to myself, 'and that makes you bisexual, maybe a lesbian, a dyke, a queer...' Did I care? Did it matter? I inhaled Milla's scent, the aroma of our shared arousal and thought of how much she loved me and I loved her. Maybe I would get called all those things and worse, but I would be with the woman I loved, emotionally and physically, so it didn't matter, certainly not right here and right now.

I took another look at her hot, wet pussy and realized how much I wanted, no, needed to make love to Milla. My tongue lapped over her outer lips and I savoured the taste -- the taste of us mixed to perfection. I moved in and lapped her inner lips before sucking on them, making Milla gasp.

I pushed her thighs up and she got the hint, raising her knees and opening herself to me. I continued my licking and sucking but began dipping my tongue between the soft folds of her hot flesh as my hand grasped the little silver vibe I had retrieved from under the pillow. I gently kissed the top of her pussy and caressed her hood with my tongue and I thumbed the button on the back of the vibrator. I began to hum quietly and unheard over Milla's sighs, moans and gasps. I brought the vibe up and touched it to her perineum before sliding it up the length of her slit.

"Holy shit! What the fuck was that?" Milla practically yelled. She raised herself on her elbows and looked down at me as I lifted the little vibrator for her to see. "You sneaky, sexy girl, Amber," she said, smiling as I grinned back. "That felt bloody amazing!"

"Shall I continue?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes!"

I played the vibe over her labia, slipping it between them from time to time. Meanwhile, my mouth worked on her hard little nub at the top. The dual assault worked wonders and Milla was soon writhing beneath me as she orgasmed. However, I didn't let up, and as she started to calm slightly I pushed the vibe deep into her pussy where I wiggled it gently.

She gave several short cries before a long "Aiiiiiiieeee!" wail. I kept the vibrator moving side to side and up and down until she was gasping, "Enough, enough." I thumbed the button immediately and withdrew the vibrator, licking it and my fingers clean of her love fluids before ever so gently cleaning her now very red pussy in the same way.

I moved down the bed to lie beside her and we kissed contentedly. "I love making love to you," I told her.

"You are a wonderful lover," she replied. "Where did that little vibrator come from?"

"Oh, it's mine. I wanted to surprise you with it."

"You certainly did that!" she laughed. "I've never used one before; I, well, I 've always been too embarrassed to buy one," she confessed, "but I definitely want to use it again. Let me get my strength back and your cute little puss is on the menu!"

CHAPTER 10 -- Shopping for Fun and Excitement

We woke late next morning, both a little tender down below. Not surprising given how little we'd left each other alone last night. We showered together, luxuriating in the spacious walk-in multi-head shower as we soaped and rinsed one another.

"So, are you up for some shopping?" I asked Milla as I buttered a piece of toast at breakfast half an hour later.

"Ooo yes!" she replied. "Is there anything you want to buy or shall we just window shop?"

"Well, we have dinner here tonight, in the main restaurant, so I thought we ought to buy a suitable posh outfit each so that we can dress appropriately."

"Good idea. Maybe you should look for something in green: it would look stunning with your hair."

"And for you... perhaps deep pink or yellow maybe, with your skin; and one that shows off your fabulous legs."

We took full advantage of the breakfast and left feeling very full. We headed out and northward to Oxford Street, opting to walk on such a warm, sunny day. Despite being Sunday, London was still bustling and I found it slightly disorientating as people hurried and swarmed. I could tell Milla found that too, but this was her first time in London and so not too surprising; I had only been away a few months but found myself looking forward to the relative quiet of our town. I smiled.

"What is it?" Milla asked, seeing my smile.

I slipped my arm through hers and snuggled close. "I love being here but I was just looking forward to being home with you in our quiet little town."

It would be nice to say we visited the chicest designer shops to buy our dresses but we only managed the visiting part; one look at the price tags told us that we'd have to set our sights lower. Neither of us were extravagant in our spending day to day, but then we didn't earn mega bucks either. I struck lucky first with a deep pastel green backless A-line dress, mid-thigh length. I loved it and so did Milla. I also bought a pair of strappy green sandals that matched the dress perfectly.

Milla proved more difficult to buy for. We were going from shop to shop when Milla suggested a detour. I looked across at the shop she was pointing out. "A sex shop?" I asked, a little surprised.

"I'm sure they prefer the term 'Adult Store' -- see, it says so on the sign! Well, shall we?"

"Sure," I agreed. "Did you have something in mind or is this just browsing out of curiosity?"

"Well," her voice dropped to a whisper, "after the fun we had when you ambushed my pussy with your little vibrator, I wondered if there might be other, er, toys we might like."

"Ooo yes! Let's go and see."

The shop seemed like any other shop -- until you looked at the things on the racks and shelves! We moved through the shop looking at the items on display.

"A 'butt plug'?" Milla exclaimed, "What's that for?"

"I guess it does what it says on the tin: it goes up your bum!" I replied, laughing. "Hmm, could feel kinda nice..." I mused, remembering the feel of my vibe against my little pucker.

"Do you... want to get one?"

"Maybe another time," I smiled as we moved on.

We found ourselves stood before a huge display of dildos and vibrators; the range of colours, sizes, shapes and designs was bewildering. Then I caught sight of some items at the right-hand end of the display: strap-on dildos. An image of Milla wearing one and penetrating me, filling me, fucking me filled my mind, making me shiver. Milla felt my tremble. "Are you all right?" she asked and I pointed dumbly. She picked up the first one she came to, a large, realistic looking pink penis.

"I would love you to fuck me with something like that!" I managed to say.

She shook her head, a slight look of distaste on her pretty face. "I don't think I could wear something like that -- it'd make me look like a guy." I couldn't help the look of disappointment I gave and she turned back to the rack, replacing the phallus. She continued to look for a few moments before reaching and picking up something else. "Now this; I think I could wear this for you, if you wanted."

I looked at what she held: It was purple, curved with some circular ribs over the surface for stimulation and made no attempt to look like a cock beyond its basic shape. It was also double-ended and had a harness in the same purple colour. The 'outer' end was some six or seven inches long while the one that would go inside the person wearing it was shorter. "Oh wow," I sighed, my mouth dry in anticipation, something that my puss wasn't. "Would you, my love?" I hesitated. "Milla, is it wrong that I want you to fuck me like that? You know, like a guy might."

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers