Such a Little Thing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,865 Followers

She looked doubtful and replied quietly, "Amber, do you wish I was a bloke? Would you like it better if I had a cock?"

I took her hands and held them tightly. "God, Milla, no, no, no! No, not for a moment! I love you, my wonderful friend and lover, with your beautiful, perfect, sexy, female body," I dropped my voice, "and your gorgeous, delicious pussy. It's just that I do enjoy the feeling of being fucked, penetrated, and the thought of you doing that to me... it would be, oh shit, I'd be in heaven!"

"Oh Amber, thank you," she said in relief. "Okay, let's get this." It was quite expensive but as we saw the price Milla's only comment was, "Heaven obviously doesn't come cheap." Despite the cost, I did pick up one more item: a little vibrator similar to mine, a little larger and gold coloured.

"Emergency backup?" Milla asked.

"Possibly... or maybe we might want to use them on each other at the same time," I suggested mischievously. As we paid for the items the girl looked at us as we stood hand in hand and gave us a knowing smile. "Have fun, you two," she said as she handed us the bag with our new toys.

I went bright red but Milla surprised me by putting her arm around me and saying, "Oh, we intend to!" making the shop girl and me laugh.

We resumed our search for a dress for Milla. Eventually, we found a gorgeous cherry red dress with a tight, short skirt that hugged her hips and legs while the bodice was sleeveless and cut to leave her lower back and sides bare. The satin-like fabric had a wonderful shimmer. Milla wanted to buy a pair of high heeled red pumps to match but I managed to talk her round to a pair of flats: she was already so much taller than me that, with her in heels, I'd feel like a munchkin!

We stopped in a bar: we were thirsty and more than ready for some time out of the sun and heat and off our feet. It was late afternoon so the bar was relatively quiet. We sat and chatted as we sipped white wine spritzers.

"Milla, are you really okay with what we bought in that shop?"

"You mean the purple one?" I nodded. "Yes I am; I'm kind of flattered and turned on that you want me to use it on you. I just, well, I've never done anything like that so I might not be so good at it."

"Just as long as it's you doing it, it'll be magical," I reassured her earnestly. "Shall we head back after this?"

"Keen, aren't you?" she teased.

I laughed. "Oh, very! But I thought we could try out the Jacuzzi and then have an early dinner and then," I leaned in close to kiss her neck and whisper, "a long, passionate night."

Milla said nothing but picked up her glass and downed the remainder in one long gulp. "Ready?" she asked, grinning.

In our room, hot and sweaty from our walk back to the hotel, I headed straight into the bathroom to begin filling the Jacuzzi bath whilst Milla said she'd unpack and hang our new dresses to let any creases drop out. I was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi, swirling my hand in the water to make sure the temperature was perfect, when Milla walked in, completely naked save for the amber pendant hung around her neck. I looked at her as she stood completely relaxed.

"You love being naked, don't you darling?" I observed.

"Mmm, yes I do. It feels so free and natural. And right now I want you equally free and natural," she smiled as she walked over and began pulling my top off. I stood and enjoyed her undressing me and was soon topless. I turned to turn off the taps and Milla took the opportunity to pull my shorts down, taking the panties with them. Turning back, I stepped out of my clothes to embrace Milla, our bodies fitting together perfectly as I savoured the feel of her skin against mine.

We separated and I climbed into the bubbling water where I lay back at one end as Milla followed me in. She cuddled up beside me and we began kissing and caressing; her touch was barely perceptible above the tingle of the water jets and bubbles all over my body, but the feel of her slick, wet skin under my fingers was exquisite. We continued like that for some considerable time, content to be close and touch and kiss deeply but our hands gradually but inexorably explored lower, seeking each other's hot, wet pussies.

Fingers brushed gently, traced and explored, each mapping the other's intimate contours before slipping inside. Our actions mirrored those of our beloved, our arousal and excitement rising apace. Our breathing became ragged as we panted into our kissing, breath shared.

"I love you -- so much!" I gasped, breathlessly and I started to peak as Milla's fingers strummed across my engorged clit.

"Oh, darling!" Milla squealed, my fingers plunging deep inside her as I felt her vaginal muscles contract and quiver. We rode our orgasms, holding tight to each other till we arrived in the satiated tranquillity beyond.

We lay together, happy and content until hunger began to stir within us. We left the Jacuzzi and showered together to wash hair and rinse ourselves clean before dressing. We stood together before the full-length mirror, admiring ourselves.

"Amber, we make a stunning couple, don't we?" she laughed and I couldn't help but agree. "May I take my girlfriend to dinner?"

"Certainly not!" I replied, indignantly and to Milla's confusion. "I am taking my girlfriend to dinner; my uncle -- my treat!" I smiled as I offered her my arm.

"Why, thank you, my darling," she said demurely as she slipped her arm through mine and I led the way to the restaurant. As we approached, however, my nerve failed for the first time. Though we had wandered through London unselfconsciously holding hands or arm-in-arm, here in this place I shied from such open affection. Quite simply, I was intimidated and felt guilty for being so.

I let go of Milla's arm. "I'm sorry," I whispered in shame, "I can't walk in there arm in arm with you. I'm so sorry, it's not you, it's me..."

"Hush," Milla replied gently, "It's not you, it's this place: it's a bit overwhelming, isn't it? Don't worry, let's just enjoy our meal." I sagged with relief and thanked her before the Maître d' led us to our table. I felt good walking in with Milla, noting the looks we received but wishing I'd had the courage to hold her hand.

The restaurant and the dinner were spectacular, both the surroundings and the food. We tried new things, often having to ask the waitress for advice, explanation and, for several dishes, translation. She indulged us as a pair of young ingénues, always polite and never patronising, even having the Sommelier come over to recommend a wine to accompany the main course.

Wonderful as the meal was, we both knew that the highpoint of the evening waited back in our room. As we finished dessert I was becoming more and more aroused in anticipation and without thinking I leant forward, eyes locked onto Milla's. "I am so wet and horny thinking about you fucking me when we get back upstairs my puss is a complete, soggy mess!" I told her. Milla's eyes went wide as she looked over my shoulder. I turned and saw that the waitress had come up behind me and was standing close, leaning in to ask if we were finished. The blush on her face told me clearly that she had overheard. "I'm sorry," I blurted out, mortified, "I didn't mean you to hear..."

She smiled at me, recovering her poise. "Not to worry, Miss," she said gently, "if I had a girlfriend like yours, I'm sure I'd be in the same state." I loved her for that reply and immediately mentally doubled the tip I planned. "Or like you, for that matter," she added, tripling her tip!

We didn't stay much longer after that. As we rose to leave the waitress came over to begin clearing our table and found the tip I had left. "Have a wonderful night, ladies," she said quietly to us with the subtlest of winks that made my cheeks burn but delighted me at the same time.

The trip up to our room had the same breathless anticipation of the day before and it was all I could do to stop myself from leaping on Milla in the lift and stripping her on the spot. Knowing Milla, part of her would probably have enjoyed that immensely.

Once in our room, after a brief, passionate kiss, Milla again excused herself to go to the bathroom and so, as on the previous night, I began to undress. I noticed the gold vibe had been placed next to the silver one on the bedside table and hoped that room service hadn't been in and seen them. Just as I climbed onto the bed Milla came out of the bathroom but tonight I was disappointed to see her still dressed. She saw my pout of annoyance. "Now, now, Amber, she said smiling, "fair's fair; I undressed you earlier so now I want you to undress me."

I didn't need a second invitation and bounced across the bed to stand in front of her, enfolding her in my arms as we kissed. The soft satin touch of her dress against my skin was deliciously sensuous. I was tempted to grind my sopping pussy into her thigh but realized what a mess it would make of the dress so I restrained myself as I reached down to grasp the hem of the dress and drew it up over her head. Neither of us had worn a bra to dinner, so her boobs popped free of the dress with a delightful jiggle.

I moved in to kiss her again. "No, not yet," she warned, "panties too."

I glanced down to her skimpy, dark pink briefs and my eyes widened at the huge bulge inside them. "You didn't have that on while we were at dinner did you?" I asked incredulously as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties.

"Don't be daft you silly girl, of course not! I'm surprised you didn't notice the bulge in my dress just now when you took it off. Oh my god, that looks obscene!" she exclaimed as I eased her panties down and the purple dildo stood out erect from her pussy.

"It looks fucking hot! Does the other end feel good inside you?" I asked as my fingers traced the thin purple straps of the harness as they wrapped around her hips.

"Mmm, actually it does," she replied and squirmed slightly making the dildo -- no, damn it -- making her erection sway and bob. "Oh! It feels even better when this bit," she touched the shaft, "moves; it makes it wriggle inside me!"

"Does it now?" I asked, a saucy grin on my face, "Milla, your beautiful erection needs some attention -- and I have had some experience..." I sank to my knees and kissed the top end of the shaft, pressing it down gently. My tongue extended and I rolled it around the end and moving it in a little circle, hopefully making the end inside Milla do the same. My hope was proved right when she gasped.

"Oh Amber that feels so nice inside me; don't stop!"

I took the shaft in my mouth. It was too smooth and too hard to be a guy's cock but not unpleasant and Milla's reaction as I began to face fuck her erection would have made any unpleasantness worthwhile. I glanced up to see her staring down, a look of pleasure on her face. "I've never been given a blow job before," she smiled. "But nice as this is I want your sexy arse on that bed now; let's fill my darling girl's hot pussy with this!"

I leapt onto the bed and lay back, my shoulders and head raised up on the pillows, allowing me to watch as Milla climbed on after me and moved between my open legs. She shuffled closer and held the shaft, still wet with my saliva, to the hot willing lips of my pussy. I saw nervous excitement in her eyes and I nodded to her. She placed her hands on my hips then slowly and with an infinite gentleness she entered me. I saw my labia stretch and engulf the tip of the phallus, its colour vivid against the pinks and reds of my pussy. It was thicker than any guy's cock I had encountered but I was so wet that my pussy seemed to take it easily. She glided it deeper and I welcomed her penetration with a contented sigh. She was fully home now, our mounds pressed together and our bodied conjoined by the length of purple plastic.

"Fuck me, Milla darling," I begged, "Fuck your adoring girlfriend."

She withdrew, hesitated to check how far out she'd come, then drove back firmly, making me gasp at the sensation. She repeated the action, then again, each time becoming more confident. "Ooo, can you angle up a bit more, darling?" I asked and she shifted slightly. "Mmm, just a bit... yes... Oh God yes! Keep doing that!" I gasped as Milla's thrusts now drove the ridges on the dildo's tip right across my g-spot at each stroke.

A smile grew on her face as she saw the pleasure she was giving me. And such pleasure! The girth of the dildo gave a feeling of fullness and the ribs on my g-spot -- wow! But oh so much more was the sight of Milla doing this to me. No one had ever mattered more or been dearer to me than this beautiful woman and here she was making love to me perfectly as I felt my orgasm building steadily and I found myself panting at each thrust.

Her eyes shining now, Milla moved her right hand so her thumb rested above my clit and began to massage it firmly in time with her strokes. Within a minute my panting had become first gasps and then squeals of pleasure. Milla too was giving little moans and sighs.

"Oh, Milla -- that's -- so good!" I cried, "How is it -- for -- you?"

"It's wonderful... The shaft inside me... and a ridge on the harness... right on my clitty."

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, "I'm cummmming!"

"That's right Amber... Cum for me... squirt for me." She cooed as my hips started to buck uncontrollably and my spasming cunt gushed like never before. She thrust hard and deep then began grinding her pussy against me, rubbing her little nub against the harness. A second, smaller orgasm tore through my body as Milla's head went back and her eyes closed. "Nnnnnn... yessss!" she wailed, riding her own orgasm, before slumping forward on top of me.

We slowly recovered. "Milla, you are the best, sexiest lover in the world; that was the most fantastic fuck ever, do you know that?" Milla rolled off of me, the dildo pulling from my dripping, mushy pussy with a soft slurping sound. My thighs were sopping, the bed below me was wet and Milla's thighs and abdomen glistened with droplets. "I have never, ever, cum as hard as that or squirted like that before. You are so, so much better than Max or any boy ever, my darling Milla."

"Thank you; I loved doing that for you, I loved fucking my little Amber. I didn't expect it to be such a workout though!"

"Would you like to swap places?" I asked as my fingers traced circles around her nipple.

"I think I'd like that my love," she replied and we began taking the harness off her. I pulled the inner dildo from her pussy that was now very red and puffy. I bent forward and licked it gently, my tongue caressing it, savouring her flavour. She helped me as I slipped into the harness after which I knelt on the bed looking at my new appendage. Milla was right; every movement was echoed inside me, weirdly making it feel like part of me, despite its lurid colour.

I moved between her legs. I saw Milla biting her lip. "It looks so big on you," she murmured, "too big..."

"We don't have to do this, love," I told her, "but if you want to I'll be as slow and gentle as you were with me, I promise."

"I know you will; it's just... very new. I do want you, though, to... to take me with that."

I held the phallus and gently brushed it against her swollen nether lips, starting at the bottom and sliding up to caress the clitoral hood at the top. "Mmmm that feels nice," she said. I repeated the movement several times then began easing the end deeper between the lips at each pass.

"Are you ready, darling?" I asked and she gave a short nod. I sought to be as wonderfully gentle as she had been with me. I opened her so softly, her complete wetness allowing my new appendage, my purple cock, to insinuate itself ever further inside. I was ready to stop at any moment but she just smiled as she watched me slip ever deeper in small steps.

"Oh wow! I feel so full," she told me as our mounds finally met. I paused there as we kissed, giving her vaginal muscles time to relax. "I'm ready," she whispered and I began to gently to make love to her with slow strokes, alternating shallow thrusts with deeper ones. Milla squirmed her hips before wrapping her legs around my waist "Mmm, you can go faster and harder, Amber: I'm ready for it."

And so I did and we fucked, hard and fast. Milla began to thrust back against me and I heard her breathing become ragged gasps. Her legs clamped hard around me and her head thrashed from side to side as the waves of her orgasm rippled through her. I continued to pump more slowly but, "No more!" she begged and I bent forward to hug and kiss her face and neck.

The strap-on lay discarded at the end of the bed as we lay together, asleep in each other's arms and content in our love.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,865 Followers