Such a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But?" Mike was just fascinated by her strange logic.

"But then it's tits to belly, belly to bush, maybe straight into the fuzzy valley or it might be onto the inner thigh first, and then eventually the clit."

"And none of that moves you?"

"God, I'm not a fucking robot. Of course I can get a kick out of it, but I prefer it to be less regulated, as though the movements are being read off a list."

"So how do you-?"

Before he could complete the question she had sat up, leaned him backwards and plunged her mouth over his erection, drawing it straight to the back of her throat causing Mike to gasp as he felt the head run onto her soft palette. Immediately she drew her mouth back from his swollen cock and ran her tongue along its length, before lapping at the already throbbing head.

"Like this," she whispered, in answer to his half framed question. "You see, no pattern. In fact that was working in reverse you could say." She lay back, legs spread wide. "Now, you do it to me." Her blue eyes took on an expectant sheen, "Remember, no pattern."

Still recovering from the tantalising work of her mouth, Mike gave her a smile. In his head he was formulating one or two moves that would show Greta that he could play this game. "Let me know if I get it wrong," he said quietly. Before lowering his face to her breasts, and closing his lips over her right nipple.

Hearing her grunt, and feeling the slight jerk of her hips, he immediately, while sucking her nipple, plunged one hand into the pink marshland between her thighs, and wormed two fingers directly up what she had called her corn cave. The squeal she issued from her gaping mouth was highly pleasing for him.

Straight away he moved his lips to her left nipple and devoured it avidly with tongue and long slow sucks. At the same time the two fingers inside her bent and he twisted them to probe along her cave walls. Her little moans told him that this was working well, and was she actually creaming over his fingers and hand?

To break the pattern, he withdrew both fingers but then slid only his middle finger back in, and had it wriggling about like a blind worm, while his index finger moved beyond that point. He slid it back until it touched on the tight rim of her anus. That made her jerk violently and gasp, "Oh, yes. My mini-cave."

While both fingers continued their activities, Mike moved from her breasts and placed his lips on hers, to have her tongue shoot avidly along his inner cheeks, before wrapping around his.

After a few seconds she moved her head to one side and hissed, "My turn. That's been great. Try this."

Greta eased Mike so that he was on his back, and then began kissing her way down his chest, while at the same time leaving her thighs conveniently near his face. As her mouth neared his erect cock, Greta swung one thigh high across his chest and Mike was delighted to find her whole delectable cornfield under his gaze, the inner pinkness winking at him.

He was very aware of her tongue and lips beginning to work on his cock, as he parted her lower lips and gazed with some fascination at the rose petal shininess. Greta's mouth sucked on his balls and he wondered how long he could stand that before erupting, strong as he might have been.

With this view he could see it all, the clit, tiny but excitingly erect, demanding attention, and there was that entry to her delicious corn cave, a pulsing little circle that he knew would widen for him. Without further thought he allowed his tongue to wriggle daringly into that opening, and immediately sensed the tugging at it.

Down his body Greta, stopped her mouthing of his balls to groan, "Careful, there's a dragon in my cave. It might chew your tongue off." She chuckled and as he sensed her mouth opening to take in his cock, she asked, "Do you want to cum in my mouth this time around?" Her lips slavered over his smooth cock head, before she added, "Or do we head towards another fuck?"

Mike drew his head back to growl, "Yes, the second choice. Best for both of us."

"Right, you'll know when it's time, especially if your licking gets near my clit." Then she was silent as her mouth enveloped his cock, and set his hips twitching as it ran along his length.

Knowing that the road was set, Mike took two actions. First he moved his fingers along her soaked groove to stroke gently at her clit. The other movement was to take his tongue out of her secret spot to move it the short distance back where he could allow it to tickle at the tightness of her anus.

That movement had her legs tightening on either side of his head as she jerked and moaned, and she began sucking fiercely at his throbbing erection. He was getting to that point and knew it was imperative that he had her at the same pitch.

With that in mind he slid his tongue away from that sensitive little hole and back along the luscious depths of her crevice, savouring the musky aroma as he moved to replace his finger on her clit.

His tongue lavished much attention on it, and he heard her gasps despite her mouth being wrapped around his cock, but her actions were drawing him to a climax. Deliberately he began to give her clit gentle sucks, trying to make it even more erect.

Greta's thighs squeezed at his head, her mouth sucked with renewed fury on his cock, until, when he thought he was about to erupt, she drew back her head, and twisted her body as she gasped, "It's now, Mike. Oh, God, quick."

With amazing speed they adjusted until Mike's cock was once again poised at the entrance of her corn cave. It wasn't poised for long as Greta grabbed at it and almost forced it into herself. "No waiting. No delay," she gasped.

Mike drove his desperate cock as hard as he had ever done, yet sensing the eager pulling of Greta's vaginal walls as she heaved and grunted under him. Getting up high inside her, he knew that his balls were close to expelling and he grunted, "I'm cumming, Greta."

Her response, as her hips rose up against him, was what he'd hoped for, "Cum, do it! Do it, now. Right nooooh" And her voice drifted away in what might have been a cry of anguish, but as his juices spurted into her, he was delighted to sense her own climax. For several seconds they rode against each other, each seeking the utter depth of sensation.

At last Greta lay back with a deep sigh, and murmured, "Most satisfactory," in such matter of fact tones, that Mike had to chuckle.

"Is that all it was? Satisfactory?"

She shared his laugh, "Just my little understatement. It's a while since anyone has helped me to cum that well."

Her complimentary words fed Mike's feeling of being so pleased with the past events that now he had to ask, "So is that the end of the playtime?"

"Not necessarily. We could explore a couple of other sources of delight, one for you, and one for me." She gave him a whimsical look as she added, "Depending how strong you are."

Mike was curious as to what she meant, so he asked her.

Greta sat up and swung her legs off the bed, "I'm going to show you. After we've had another shower."

Mike was entranced with the way they went through the same shower routine. Just viewing her curvaceous body was a treat. The only difference this time was the extra attention she paid to his cock, towelling it lovingly, before stroking it with her fingers. Mike was quietly surprised at the fact that her attentions quickly put him on the rise.

"Almost up to full power," she said, getting to her feet. "Now to the bedroom."

As soon as they were in the bedroom, she asked him to sit on the edge of the bed, as her fingers continued to play with his cock and tickled at his balls. "Now this part is just for you. And no arguments. Believe me, I can get a certain amount of pleasure from it too."

With that said she sank to her knees, ducked her head between his thighs, and licked at the bulbous, shining purple head of his cock, which if it had been only partly erect before, immediately leapt to full attention.

"Ah, good," she muttered, as she ran her tongue along his length, lifting his erection with her fingers so that her return journey was along the thick vein on the underside. "Now, don't interfere. This is all for you. If you cum, then cum. Okay?"

Dumbly, Mike nodded his head. He really did feel dumb in the hands of this unbelievable young woman. One or two of his conquests had rendered this service on him, but it had always been with a slight unwillingness.

Greta's eager approach was something new to him. He gasped as her mouth took him in, and for a second time he felt the head strike at the soft palette at the back of her throat. All he could do was stroke the slightly damp golden hair that bobbed between his thighs.

Greta moved her mouth right back, and on a couple of occasions took his penis head along the inside of her cheek. The sight of her cheek bulging under that pressure was so exciting. But soon Greta's head and mouth movements became more demanding. As she applied an extra deliberate sucking action with each forward push, Mike could feel his balls twitching. Almost as if she read that, Greta's fingers stroked and gently squeezed each testicle.

Her mouth movements and the bobbing of her head were getting faster and faster. Mike groaned, knowing that she was taking him right to the edge. He placed a hand on either side of her head, and gave a slight tug, just to test if she wanted to go through with this final act.

There was a minimal shake of that golden head, as she mouthed even more furiously. Mike could not hold it back. His seed was moving ready to expel, and without any thought about it he actually pulled her head closer. With a gasping moan he released hard into the back of her throat. He heard his own groans, heard her gulping greedily, and making her own grunting, gargling noises.

It was way beyond anything Mike had experienced, yet he knew his affairs had not been that dull. It was all down to the sexual demands of the young woman whose mouth was now pumping him dry, and avidly swallowing his seed.

Greta's eyes looked up at him, as, with her mouth still full, she couldn't ask the question, but it was there in those blue eyes. 'Had it been all right?'

Still breathing heavily, Mike could only grunt, "That was the best, the most generous-" He couldn't finish, just lost for superlatives, and he was aware that his erection was fading. He looked down to see it slip, a dead snail, out of her mouth.

Smiling, Greta, stood up, encouraged him to slide up on the bed, before lying down alongside him. "I'm so glad that pleased you," she said.

"An understatement. " Mike told her, and knowing now that she liked frankness in this situation, he was able to ask, "Do you do that for all your-?"

She laughed, "For every man who fucks me? No, they have to have done it well, and pleased me."

Mike shook his head, "I can't see what pleasure you get from it."

"Oh, didn't you hear how much I enjoyed your enjoyment? Feeling your cum rushing down my throat is a delight in itself, but the feel of a big cock in my mouth is exhilarating."

Mike sighed, "I have never encountered a woman like you, Greta. And what was the other source of delight-the one for you?"

She sat up and looked into his eyes, "You might enjoy it too, But I think you'd better rest first. You're going to need this tired little thing at full power for what I have in mind." Her fingers traced over his limp penis.

Mike closed his eyes, not knowing whether he could rest with this lovely woman so close to hand. He slid his hand between her legs, felt the moisture there, and wished for a constant erection, as he heard Greta's pleasured response.

The next thing he knew was a sensation of coming up out of darkness. His penis was being stroked, and it was hard as fingers closed around it. A dream? He opened his eyes to see Greta leaning over him, a kindly smile on her face. It was her fingers that were working on him.

"Have I been asleep?" he asked her.

"Only two and a half hours," she replied, and added, "How do you feel?"

"Fine, shouldn't I?"

Her fingers moved along his erection, "Will this stand another piece of action?"

Mike sat up, "Oh, the source of delight for you. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. In fact I have a feeling, given your actions earlier, that you might enjoy it too."

"What actions?"

She sat up alongside him, her fingers still working along his cock. "Think, when you were stroking in the corn valley. Where did your fingers go?"

Mike frowned in puzzlement, "Well, I just touched your clit, all along there and-Ah, yes."

"Got it? What I called my mini-cave? You even licked at it. Have you ever fucked a woman there?

Already, Mike's breath was quickening at the thought of where this was leading, "Fingered them there, but, no I haven't?"

"Would you like to?"

"Is it what you really want?"

"A professor in his early fifties introduced me to performing there just three years ago. I was amazed at the way I felt. From nervous to ecstatic."

Mike looked into her wonderful blue, frank eyes, and said, "I'm prepared to be instructed."

"Yes, I'll take you there every step of the way. While you were asleep I got what we needed ready." And she gestured to the bedside table where a small tube lay.

Still uncertain Mike could only ask, "So what happens?"

"Okay," she whispered, "Step by step. First, quite simply just kiss me and let your fingers explore my cornfield."

Their kiss was as hot and demanding as it had ever been and Mike was not surprised by the soaked sensation of her crevice. He gave it much attention while she gently rubbed his swollen cock.

As soon as he allowed one finger to venture back onto her anus. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Let me roll over onto my belly." Mike let her do that and as she did she took a pillow and placed it where it would raise her hips.

"Now," she said, "kissing is just about impossible in this position, but lie where I can still reach your cock. Lubricate your fingers in my juices down there, Ooh, yes, just there, and when your index finger is well greased ease it into my mini-cave."

Mike couldn't help smiling at the fact that this woman was so outspoken about the act of sex, yet she had pet names for her two openings. With that in mind, he gently pushed his moistened finger around the edges of her anus.

"Firmer. Go inside," she urged.

It felt so tight, Mike couldn't imagine his erect cock ever making an entry. However, he managed to poke his index finger in as far as the first knuckle.

"Oh, that's good." She stretched out to reach the tube on the bedside table, and handed it back to Mike. "Squeeze a decent amount right around the end of your finger, and smear it as deeply as you can."

Mike found it was more of a jelly than a cream, but he did exactly as Greta instructed, and soon found that his finger could smear deeper than before. Just how much deeper was signalled by Greta's sigh of pleasure and the jerk of her hips.

"Now, get behind me, between my thighs," she growled, and her hand pulled at his cock in directing him. "Now, for a start, forget where you've just been and let me feel your cock go all the way up into my corn cave."

Doing her from behind was a fairly new experience, but Mike was surprised how easily his hardened penis glided up inside her. Her near howl of delight was so good to hear, and he was sorely tempted to give a few more vigorous pushes up there.

But Greta's next instruction came immediately, "Now, your cock is well lubricated, my mini-cave is well lubricated, just come out of one hole into the other."

Mike withdrew his cock and Greta reached back to grasp it and move it to that tight little cavity. "Will this not hurt you?" he asked.

"Only a little at first,-but go on." And she actually pushed the head of his penis hard against that ring. Mike feared it would stick there, but with a push of her hips, he felt it go through the tightness, and Greta gave a little yelp followed by a relieved, "Aaah," as Mike was able to thrust a little deeper. Her anal entry continued its firm grip, and the internal walls squeezed around his cock, but he was surprised to find that movement was smoother than he could have expected.

"Oh, yes, Mike, go on, fuck me."

Happy to be pleasing her and slowly succumbing to the pleasure himself, he began a rhythmic thrust, to which Greta responded b pushing her buttocks back hard against him.

How deep was he in? He wasn't sure. Certain it was at least halfway, he pushed harder, and Greta moaned. On impulse, Mike leaned over her and reached one hand around her thighs so that his fingers could enter her crevice right onto her clit. His other hand reached higher up her body to cup one of her breasts.

So as he thrust up towards her bowels, he was titillating her clit, and playing on her nipple,and for him the sensation was exquisite. But it was even more exhilarating to hear Greta cry out, "Oh, God, you've must have done this before. Fuck me, Mike. I'm on fire. Fuck it all out of me. "

Knowing his cock was at least three quarters of the way in, Mike met the violent pulses from Greta with as hard a thrust as he could muster. At the same time he could feel that her clit was almost totally erect. That was the moment that Greta let out a wild squeal and her whole body seemed to heave off the bed. It was a movement and a sensation that had Mike spilling with mad abandon inside her.

His cock kept pulsing and pulsing as though, on this particular night, it was the first time. Greta's buttocks remained pressed hard against him, and he was surprised for a number of seconds when his penis did not immediately collapse. Maybe it was the anal tightness that kept it that way, and he was able to give an extra couple of thrusts, which had Greta gasping, before finally his limp cock slipped out of her.

As soon as it did Greta rolled over onto her back and gazed up at him. "Oh, Mike I have had so many nights-but this one has been-so extra special."

Mike lay over her cupping one of those so elegant breasts, as he told her, "You cried out that I must have done that before. I haven't, Greta. You have given me a first."

She wrapped her arms around him, kissed him tenderly, and whispered, "I'm going to tell you something I've never told any man before."

"I'm intrigued," Mike told her, and that was true.

"Of all the men who have fucked me, if I had to choose one, it would be you," she said, and they kissed again, while Mike fought with the implications of what she was saying.

When they broke the kiss Greta went on, "But to ease any worries you may have about that, you must know that, being the way I am, I could never be settled with one man."

"I understand," Mike told her, trying to fathom how disappointing that statement had been.

"Just hold me now," she whispered, and they lay close together until Mike became aware of her deeper breathing and realised she was asleep.

He kissed her lips with great gentility and gratitude, before lying back himself, finding sleep was ready to claim him too.

The sound of a loud engine outside woke Mike up. Startled he realised that the room was bathed in sunlight breaking through a gap in the curtains. He glanced at his watch. Hell, it was almost quarter past nine. His plane left at midday,

Where was Greta? A quick search of the en suite and through all the places any clothing might be stored told him that she was no longer there. He had a quick shower, dressed and went down to the foyer to be told that his three companions had left to catch the eight thirty train. No time for any goodbyes.

He realised that he only had access to what should have been his own room and when he entered he immediately spotted the folded paper which had been pushed under the door,

The note read:

"Good byes would have been too painful. Thank you for that wonderful night. I'll never forget you, and I fear the men I f-" And here she had checked before writing on, "-have sexual relations with in future can only be disappointing. Much love, Greta."