Such A Small World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My baby hasn't cum yet. We have to make my baby cum." She made a little pout.

"How would you like to make him cum, milady?"

"How about you and I sixty-nine while he fucks me?"

"How 'bout it?"

We got into position with Becca above me and a pillow folded in half under my head. Her beautiful pussy was just above my eyes as she slid down my face toward my cock. Her fine tits came first, crushing me between her cleavage. I made sure to coat as much of them as I could with my saliva. Then came her navel. She rested her pubic bone on my chin and wiggled against me. When her slit rose across my nose, she gasped as I rubbed against her. I licked her from the tip of her slit all the way to her rosebud and back. She lifted her hips as she dropped her face onto my balls. Jon was kneeling behind her waiting for her to signal that it was time to fuck her. Her wiggling ass conveyed the message. I watched as he slid into her sloppy twat until he rested his balls on my head. He did this a few times until I reached around and held his sac, pressing my index finger tip at his ass. Now I concerned myself with the clit that was grinding and rotating against my tongue. I kissed it. I sucked on it. I ran the tip in circles around her clit. I flicked at it. She picked up the tempo and pressed down on me even more.

Jon picked up his beat, too and the three of us were rocking. My cock wasn't getting hard but she seemed quite happy nursing on it. I was more interested in seeing these two explode on top of me. I squeezed her breast and the nipple was about as hard as I have ever felt a nipple get, and that's pretty hard. Her juices were dripping onto me and my head was awash in her intoxicating scent. I was floating, I swear.

She pushed back against him and started to shake. She quickly rose into the throes of orgasmic bliss. I watched as her outer lips distended and pulsed on his cock. He pushed in and she squeezed back. That was it for Jonnie. His cock pumped deeply into her bowels as he grunted. She pumped it a few times and his cum dripped down on my head. He slowly withdrew and she pulled forward. His cock flopped onto my face as I swallowed it. She was on her knees still above me and I suspected she was watching. Just then, a huge glob of cum slipped out of her pussy and onto my chin. She turned around and licked me clean as I licked her husband clean. We lay on the bed entwined and very, very satisfied.

I was beat. I slipped out of bed and took a shower. Quietly, I got dressed and started to make my way out when Becca called to me. Naked, she came into the living room and looked every bit as delicious as she could possibly look. "Give me your phone number. We're going to be here for a few more days and I want us to do this again. And again and again. This was great, Ray, really great. Jonnie and I have been fantasizing about this night for several years. We never made the right connection or maybe we were too scared to really do it that it became part of our bedroom play. Tonight, we really did it. We really did and it was better than anything we ever hoped. You made our first time memorable. We want to do it again. I've never had another man...hell, I've never even touched another penis and it was great. And Jonnie finally got his wish, too. Whew... Look, Tomorrow, Jonnie has a whole day in sessions and a dinner at night but how about I call you after that? Will you come back and can we fuck each other again?"

"Yes, I think I can. In fact, why don't I stay right here so I don't have to come back! No, I'm just kidding. The sex tonight was at the gourmet level. Let's see if we can do it again. You call me and let me know." I leaned into her and took her into my arms. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Becca, you are so fucking hot. He's very lucky. And you're a great lay. I can't wait to see what scenarios you stage next time."

I nibbled on her ear lobe and felt her press against me. She whispered to me, "Your cock felt so good inside me. You filled me up. I want that again." She kissed me.

"And you shall have it, milady." I wrote down my number and my email, bowed to her and made my way out. It was deep in the night and there was no traffic. It took me relatively no time to be back in my bed, happily snoring.

More to come...

12