Such a Sweet Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Just teasing fantasy play, or...?
3.1k words
4.11
17.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,697 Followers

"That's him!" Kate leaned forward and whispered to her husband David as they waited to place their order. They had barely gotten seated when a couple walked in, Kate recognized the man instantly.

It was Jim, the young man who had given her the massage her husband had ordered for her as a gift. There had rather obviously been a misunderstanding. Her husband had been teasing her earlier, then when this good looking guy showed up?

Well, he had surprised her before, once with a trip to a nude beach, and a few times getting her to allow someone an "accidental" glimpse of added cleavage. So Kate was thinking that this situation was just another one of David's little kinks.

But the man was good at his job, so she found herself allowing him liberties with his hands that she would never have dreamed of.

"Who?" David looked around, spotted the tall man and the rather pretty young woman he was with. They were obviously a couple, she had her hand nestled in the crook of his elbow.

"That's Jim, the guy who gave me the massage yesterday!" She whispered.

"Oh, really?" David turned to take a good look at the man, then turned back.

He didn't say anything more, but he did spot that Kate's face suddenly flushed, and she looked for a moment like she wanted to be somewhere else.

"Looks like the guy and his wife are just here to have a bite to eat." David grinned at her, as he reached out to place his hand on hers, sensing her sudden discomfort.

"It's OK, honey. Really. It was just a massage like you said, so no real harm done." He patted the back of her hand.

Just then the man spotted Kate, recognition showed in his expression. He smiled, lifted his hand for a small wave. Then the waitress led the couple to another table halfway across the room. Their own meal arrived and they ate quietly. Kate could see the couple clearly from her seat, the woman appeared to be very attentive to the man, there were constant little touches that seemed intimate.

"So, what would you like to do today?" David asked her as they paid for their breakfast. It was Saturday, and David had the day off. That meant he and Kate had three whole days to just mess around, see the Florida sights. Their flight home was not until Monday evening, she was looking forward to the free time. They could have flown home earlier, but David had booked the extra time, so they could enjoy Florida together.

"I was thinking of maybe checking out a few shops, then using the swimming pool this afternoon, and how about I get you to take me dancing in the lounge tonight?" She suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He took her hand and they went back up to their room.

+++

"That guy is pretty good looking." David told her as soon as they were back in their room. He watched as she dug out her bathing suits. The one she picked was the yellow one, he loved that one since it was her naughtiest suit. The way the top fit was straight across, if she was not careful when leaning forward her nipples peeked out.

"Uh huh." She mumbled, as she fiddled with the wisp of cloth.

"I was thinking. How about you call him and see if you can book another appointment?" She glanced over, saw he was grinning now. Some more of his teasing, she thought with a smile.

"Really? I suppose you want to watch this time, right?" She giggled. David was watching her intently as she removed her blouse and slipped on her bathing suit top. She was well aware that he was watching so she made a little show of it, letting her fingers trickle over one bare breast, then the other as she adjusted the suit top into place.

"Yeah, Maybe I would. I suppose that sounds naughty, doesn't it?" He stepped up and reached out to touch her fanny as she slid her slacks down.

Kate just giggled, managed to get her suit bottoms up into place. She reached back and tugged his hand out of them.

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to put your swim suit on?" She asked, shifting the subject.

"OK, Right." He reached for his own suit. Kate snickered as he slid his slacks off, David was very clearly partially erect.

"Oh, is that for me?" She teased, reaching for it but he pulled away.

"Later, babe!" He told her as he pulled up the rather ugly set of trunks he called a swimming suit.

"I need to buy you a new bathing suit, one that shows off that nice package you got there!" She laughed, hugging him for a moment. They left, holding hands, both of them with one of the huge bath towels the hotel supplied wrapped around their shoulders.

+++

David and Kate were relaxing by the pool, a few guests came and went but most of the time they had it to themselves. After a couple of hours, she saw that same couple again. They came out onto an area off to the side, both of them carrying large portable tables which they set up side by side. Then an older couple, easily in their 60's came out.

They each got on one of the tables wearing swimming suits, and the couple then began to massage them, right out in the open.

"Wow, that is different." David told her.

"I guess they are both massage people, and they work down here, too." She said.

"Yes, but right out in the open, in public?"

"Sure, why not? It's just a massage, no big deal."

"I bet they don't get any happy endings down here!" David wisecracked. Kate just laughed.

It was interesting to watch, the two of them were very efficient, and obviously they both knew what they were doing. The whole thing lasted close to an hour, then the older couple got up, paid them and left.

Then Jim and the woman he was with sat down in some chairs near the pool where they were, a waiter came out with some drinks of some kind, served them. Jim glanced over at them sitting there, smiled.

"Hello, Jim. That was interesting, you work right out here by the pool?" She asked the man.

"Hello, Kate. Nice to see you again. Yes, we work for the hotel, we do a few couples out here, some folks like it outside in the sunlight. This is my wife, Sharon. We work together quite a bit." The woman smiled and gave a tiny wave.

"It sounds like a great profession." David slid that in there.

"Yes, it is. I enjoy it and it's even better since I met Sharon here. We get lots of people here for the conferences, and usually we get more business on evenings and weekends. Sharon and I have worked together for three years now." Jim smiled.

"But Sharon gets way more clients than I do, most people prefer a female therapist to a male one." He grinned at that.

"I suppose. One would think that women would be thought of as more nurturing." David said.

"Yes, that's probably it!" They both laughed at that. Then Jim asked about David's profession, he explained about how he was a trouble shooter, and traveled a lot on customer calls.

"Say, do you have any openings this weekend?" David asked suddenly.

Jim looked at him, then at Kate. A slow smile crossed his face.

"For both of you or just the lady?" He asked.

"Both of us." Kate said before David could respond. He turned and looked at her for a moment, then shrugged.

Sharon pulled a tiny little note pad out, she flipped it open.

"We have 90 minutes open at 8 PM tonight." She told Jim.

"Will that work?" Jim asked David.

"Sure, great! How much?" He asked.

"Two of you, a tandem? For an hour and a half? $300.00."

"OK. Good. Room 414." David said.

"Yes, I know. I was up there yesterday, that's a nice suite, lots of room to set up." He grinned at Kate.

"Tandem massages are fun to do. We will be looking forward to seeing you this evening." He said. Just then Sharon stood up.

"Got to go, honey. It's almost time for my 3 O'clock." She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss, then left. Jim settled back in his lounge chair, took a sip of his drink.

"Sharon has quite a following, the one she is working on today is the hotel manager. He shifts a lot of business our way."

That's probably pretty good then." David said.

"Yes, I get maybe a dozen or so a week, mostly businessmen, so getting to work on someone as pretty as Kate here is a treat." He grinned at them.

"Yes, Kate told me all about it." The two of them looked at each other for a long moment.

"So, How long are you guys here for?" Jim suddenly asked, changing the subject.

"We fly back home on Monday."

"So, you guys like getting massages?" Jim asked.

"Kate does. She uses a lady back home. It's been years since I got one myself."

"It's good to indulge, you will like Sharon's work. She is excellent and has a large client base, I am still struggling some myself."

"That's a surprise. Kate said you were really good." David grinned at him. Jim looked back, he could tell from his expression that Jim wasn't sure of how much he knew.

"Thanks. I try to stay.. respectful, leave everything up to the client." He appeared mildly nervous.

"It's OK. I was wondering, does Sharon.. you know.. take things as far as you do?" David asked him rather point blank. Jim appeared to hesitate for a moment.

"Yes, sometimes. It depends on the client. We aim to please!" He smiled broadly.

Then Jim got up suddenly.

"Well, gotta go. See you guys tonight!" He said over his shoulder.

+++

"What did you just do?" Kate was blushing furiously.

"I ordered us massages up in our room for tonight, is that OK?"

"God, that's $300.00, honey?"

"No problem, we can afford it."

"So, what's going to happen, honey?" Kate asked David that evening. She had just stepped out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around herself, another around her longish hair.

"I really don't know, honey. I guess maybe we play it by ear, see what happens." He responded.

"What if they start to get.. you know.. naughty?"

"Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I doubt either of them would do anything, not right in front of us."

"You just might get surprised!" She tipped her head back and laughed.

"What if they do?" He asked.

"Well, I guess we just deal with that if it happens. See how it goes, honey. You did say you wanted to watch." Kate gave him a quick hug.

"God..." David slid his hand up her naked side, she stepped away.

"Save it for later, big boy. They will be here in just 15 minutes." She went in to put on a robe while David went in to catch a shower. When he came out wearing one of the big white robes the hotel supplied, both Jim and Sharon were there, busy setting up the tables. He hadn't heard them with the shower running. They placed the tables side by side, less than two feet apart.

"Hi! Ready to go, I see!" Sharon looked up as David came in. He saw she had on one of the robes, realized she must be naked underneath it.

"Anything special you want us to work on tonight, aches or pains or anything like that?" Jim asked Kate.

"No, not really. Just like last time would be fine." Kate grinned at David, when Jim's back was turned she stuck out her tongue, gave him an impish grin.

"OK. Same for both of you then?" Jim asked with a smile. Kate glanced over at Sharon, then David. A quick glance passed between the two of them, but they said nothing.

"Sure, that's fine."

"OK. We will step in the other room and wash up, let's go ahead and start out face down."

Kate glanced at David as he dropped his robe. He still had his boxer shorts on.

"Hey, lose those." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Kate slipped her own robe off, she was completely naked.

"OK, OK." He tugged his shorts down, tossed them on a nearby chair, then slipped onto one of the tables. Kate did the same with the other one, they both snuggled in under the drape.

Jim and Sharon came out, she stepped to the table, placed one hand on the small of his back.

"I assume you want me to work on you and Jim to take care of your wife?" She asked.

"Yes, please."

"OK. Good. You never know." She giggled softly at that and began to work on him. David could see Jim doing the same to his wife, he pulled the sheet down to bare her back, while Sharon was working on him through the sheet. For the first 20 minutes or so, everything seemed perfectly normal. It had been several years since he had gotten a massage himself and it was just like that. In short order he began to relax.

It almost put him into a dreamlike state, but he started back aware when he heard Jim speak.

"OK to do your front?" He asked. David glanced over, Kate was now lying on her back, he hadn't noticed when that happened.

"Uh, huh. Sure." Kate responded, her eyes were closed. Jim pulled the sheet down, baring her breasts. He spread some of the oil on his hands and began long slow circles. It appeared to be more sensual than any kind of therapy. He felt a sudden flash of irritation at Jim taking liberties like that, even though he had expected it.

"Go ahead and turn over for me please." Sharon whispered. David struggled to roll over, Sharon hadn't held the sheet up which made it difficult.

"Do we need this?" She asked in a very soft voice.

"No, I guess not."

Sharon pulled the sheet away, suddenly David felt mildly uncomfortable being exposed like that and his body showed no signs of being aroused. Her hands went to his chest, long circles all the way down over his stomach and back up. Each stroke went lower and lower, he was so intent on what she was doing he wasn't watching Kate. The drape that was covering her was also gone. She looked his way, just as Sharon grasped his penis with an oily hand. Jim was at the foot of the other table, his hands running up both of her legs from her knees almost to her groin. Her hips thrust upwards each time his hands came up. Sharon was now using both hands, one cupping his testicles while the other manipulated his penis without success.

David sat up suddenly, gathering the drape across his lap. Both Sharon and Jim stopped, looking at him in surprise.

"What's the matter? Is something wrong?" Kate had now pulled her own drape over herself. She was looking intently at David.

"I just.. This isn't us, I guess. Let's just stop." David was speaking to his wife.

"OK, honey." Kate told him in a small voice.

"Hey, look, guys. We're sorry, we just thought...?" Jim began.

"No problem. Not your fault. It's just that, this is over the top for us, I guess."

It took a few long and uncomfortable minutes for Jim and Sharon to gather up their equipment and leave.

"Sorry, guys. If you change your mind..." He said over his shoulder as the door closed behind him.

+++

"OK, honey. I guess we need to talk." Kate sat down beside him, the sheet still wrapped around herself.

"I just didn't want him touching you, not like that." He told her.

"But you asked for the appointment?"

"I thought it was what you wanted." He said.

"Well, I thought it was what YOU wanted." She answered.

"I guess it wasn't."

"I could tell. You didn't even...? Hey, how about if I..?" Kate reached over and pulled the sheet off of David's chest, then leaned forward, one hand sliding down to his lap. David reached over and stroked her breast.

"You are all slick with that oil." He leaned forward and suckled her nipple into his mouth, then made a face.

"That stuff tastes awful!" He said, Kate laughed. Her mouth was now busy on him, and he was quickly coming erect.

"That woman had her hands right on your dick." She mumbled as she began to work his now burgeoning erection.

"Well, he had his hands right on your pussy!" David answered.

"Almost." The sheets were both now on the floor and Kate was on her knees straddling his legs. She rose up, slid her hips forward and held him upright as she pressed down.

+++

Later, they lay curled up in each other's arms.

"Are we OK, honey?" She asked him.

"Yes. I am fine."

"Even with what happened yesterday?" She asked.

"Nothing happened, not really. We can just forget that."

"OK. But what about Anita, my masseuse back home?"

"What about her?"

"She works with men sometimes, too." Kate giggled.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"She told me."

"You are kidding."

"No, I'm not."

"You mean? She does.. happy endings?" He asked her in surprise.

"Uh huh. Just for guys, though. She asked me once if I was interested in watching her with you." Kate had that teasing tone in her voice.

"God. You would let her do that while you watched?" David laughed. He felt a small twinge down below, and Kate knew since she had her hand right on him.

"Maybe, we almost did here anyway. And, I sort of do owe you one." She whispered. David looked at her, it was sometimes hard to tell when she was joking and when she wasn't.

"You really are one naughty little piece of ass, aren't you?" David rolled her over onto her back.

"Yes, but I am your hot little piece, babe." She told him.

"So, you have just been teasing, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah." She grunted as he pressed inside of her.

But deep in the back of his mind, David was not completely sure about that.

magmaman
magmaman
2,697 Followers