Such Stuff as Dreams are Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay.'

'I suggest we begin by showing each other our bodies. That way we each know what we have to work with, so to speak. Is that okay with everyone?'

More nods. They were willing, it seemed, but perhaps not willing leaders. Luckily I wanted to take charge.

'I guess since it's my fault we are all here in the first place, I better light the way, so to speak.' I stood in the middle of the room, where there was enough space for everyone to get a good view. I thought back to the time at the swing, and for a minute I couldn't believe I was back here, stripping for friends who may just as well back out as follow me. I wavered, for just a moment. There was no certainty that I wasn't going to get naked and spread my legs, only to find myself being laughed at by the rest of the room, ridiculed and then perhaps humiliated. So far everything had gone disturbingly to plan, and they seemed keen and eager, but when push came to shove, I still had no idea whether I could trust the boys to be man enough to get their kit off. I was less worried about Anna and Natalie, for we had talked long about it, and I knew that even if they were nervous, they would try to support me. I realised then that despite all the books I had read, and all the fantasising I had done, I still knew remarkably little about mens' minds. I couldn't read them, and I certainly didn't understand them. Was this an impasse? Or had I inadvertently stumbled again upon the reason for making this movie in the first place? I was no longer an innocent fifteen year old girl's school student, but an adult, a grown woman. How could I be taken seriously in the world when I had understood so little about the minds' of men; how could I take myself seriously when I knew, deep down, that I was nothing but an inexperienced, naive little girl still playing with the grown-ups? Maybe Mum was right. Maybe they were just the same as women, underneath all that bravado. I had spent my life fantasising about the world, watching it from afar like a princess trapped in a tower, and now it was time to climb down the turret, and find out for myself.

I looked over at Owen, and he smiled. More than anyone, I didn't know how to read him: he kept his emotions and wants well hidden. Whether I would understand him any better when this weekend was through I had no idea. But it was worth a shot.

I lifted my head up high, pointed my chin, fingers, toes, breasts, and every other part of me which might be able to display poise, and began, ever slowly, to strip. I didn't have many clothes on to begin with. First to go was my black strapless top, pulled up and over my head to reveal my brand new lacy red push-up bra. I had tried this on many times since I purchased it, amazed at the transformation it inspired in my chest. From nowhere I had cleavage, and my breasts seemed to grow at least an inch. When I looked up to see peoples faces, they were there in the bottom of my vision, pestering me to play with them. I smiled, and spread my arms to give everyone a clear view of my chest. Anna and Natalie were chuckling quietly to themselves, still seemingly surprised by my wanton exhibitionism. Owen looked sheepish and uncomfortable, while Ben and John seemed to have been transported into a strip club, and were raucously whistling and hooting for more. It sounds silly, but that was what I wanted. For the first time in my life, I wanted to be nothing more than a piece of meet.

I turned back to Owen, and fixed him with my eyes, telling him that in my mind it was him and me in the room together, and that I was stripping for him. This new lingerie was a ribbon around his present waiting to be unwrapped. Reaching down and unhooking the button on my skirt, popping the fly open, I stood straight and let it drop down my legs. My matching lacy French shorts barely concealed the shape of my pussy underneath. I pushed my breasts out, stood up straighter, and spun around to give everyone a good look at me.

The raucous behaviour from John and Ben was even louder now, and Anna was joining in as well. They stared at me: hungry, intent, rapt. I couldn't imagine how they would react when I was fully naked. But I wasn't ready for that yet.

'Okay, that's a hint of what you will all be feasting your eyes on in a few minutes time. But first I want you all to strip to your underwear too, so that I don't feel so much like a hired stripper. If you are self conscious, you can all do it at the same time, but I'm not losing another garment until I see flesh.'

I put my hands on my hips and waited for them to strip. For a few seconds, no-one moved. They looked around at each other, avoiding eye contact and waiting to see who would take the lead. Eventually Ben peeled his t-shirt over his head to reveal his sexy chest. He kicked off his shoes and socks, and then pulled down his shorts, making sure to keep his boxers in place below. He was flaccid under that thin cotton, and came striding over to stand by me. And then there were two of us, standing facing each other, one boy and one girl, one man and one women, one brother and one sister.

'Well come on people. Lets lose the clothes so we can see what Amelia's hiding under her new outfit.'

That was all it took. In a matter of seconds everyone was down to their underwear. Owen and John had new underwear, tight boxers clinging like Clingfilm to the general bulge of their genitalia. Anna had a black push-up bra and thong set, sheer and shiny, which gave her figure a delightfully flirtatious aura. Natalie looked even more stunning, if that was possible, in a half-cup bra in a vibrant turquoise colour, and matching Brazilian briefs. Her breasts were almost spilling out of the bra, the nipples obvious through the material. She was not going to have trouble getting anyone to give attention to them!

Ben was the tallest of the boys: well built and with short blondish hair and a boyish face not unlike that of Matt Damon. John was tanned, with dark thick Jewish hair so at odds with Owen's long surfer hair wet and wild about his face, dark brown eyes, smooth tanned skin and one freckle by his upper lip.

'Thanks! I guess it's me again!'

Five pairs of bulging eyes watched as I unclasped my bra, hunching my shoulders and letting it hang there for a second before dropping it to flutter like a leaf to the floor. A collective gasp escaped my friend's taut bodies.

Without pausing I turned around and peeled my underwear down my legs, giving them all a quick glimpse of my bum and the stretched outline of my pussy. Having kicked the panties from my feet I stood up, turned around, and displayed my body before my friends. What they saw that day was an eighteen year old, 5'4', with shoulder length light brown hair and blue eyes. My breasts were round and pert as only a teenagers could be, growing almost every day, the areolas small and milky white, the nipples standing out from them shockingly, obscenely pink, the same colour as the inside of my pussy.

I could feel the fingers of each of them straining to reach out and touch me, to feel my nubile body and taste my skin. But they had to get naked first. An atmosphere of hyper tense excitement had built up. No-one had any doubts anymore.

'There I am. You can have a closer look later. I promise. But first everyone else has to get naked. And since there's already one naked girl in this room, it seems only fair if the boys go first. Ben, do you mind?'

I sat down on the bed, and motioned for Anna and Natalie to sit on either side of me. First Ben, then John, and finally Owen each unabashedly pull down their underwear and release their concealed cocks. They were not yet fully hard, but the signs were there. Ben seemed to have the biggest tool, though John sported impressive girth. They all looked tasty to me.

'Delicious. You are all very sexy men.'

'Well, give us a spin,' Natalie giggled and they obeyed, displaying their firm bums, strong shoulders and seductive arms. Their bodies were tight, athletic and slim. My mind was instantly awash with improper thoughts about what I was going to do with them.

'Okay, girls, it's your turn now.'

Anna stood and stripped away her tiny little wrapper. She had the cutest little upturned piggy nose and blonde curls which cascaded across her face, partially covering her blue eyes and the rosy cheeks shining now with excitement and vulnerability. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but with large areolas and small, round nipples which I had always desperately wanted to suckle. She turned around to remove her thong and gave us a beautiful view of her bum crack. Her pubic area was curly and thick, barely any pussy visible beneath the tufts. Ben, John, and Owen whistled their appreciation.

Natalie was the tallest of the girls, with long toned legs converging to reveal a trimmed bush of dark brown hair. The dimples in her cheeks made her smile look coy and her freckles stand out against flushed skin. She had long olive hair which possessed a shine of its own and she burst into nervous laughter at all the eyes feasting on her naked virgin body.

Without needing to be asked they each did a twirl. There were now three very firm cocks standing straight out in front of the three men, their hands occasionally reaching out to grab and hold them before self consciousness forced them to let go and set them bobbing like three vertical pendulums.

I opened my mouth to speak, only to find a lump the size of a tennis ball lodged in my throat. I gulped it down and tried again.

'Oh my, you must be the five sexiest people I have ever seen in my life. You are all absolutely divine. Lets have another drink and get used to seeing each other without any clothes on.'

Natalie picked up the bottle of champagne and we passed it around the room, each taking small sips and trying not to stare too eagerly. I made sure I sat with my legs crossed, ensuring the top of my pussy was visible to anyone who wished to look. We made small-talk as best we could, everyone waiting expectantly for what was to come. When the bottle came around again I took a longer gulp,

'I think it's time to take a closer look at the human body...'

They cheered.

'..starting, I think, with the female form.'

More cheers.

I moved to lie higher on the bed.

'Now, the first thing to remember with sex is that no matter how good you are, lubrication will make everything a whole lot better. No matter whether you are masturbating alone at home, or about to make a porno, before you touch anyone, grab the lube and make sure your fingers are nice and wet.'

I reached under the pillow behind me and brought out the first of my many bottles of lube, squirted a blob on my palms, and set about warming it up.

I put on my very best teacher voice and straightened my index finger, to use as a pointing stick. 'These are my breasts. You can also call them boobs, tits, or any one of a million other names. On them, you will find the areola, which is the small circle of skin around the nipple, and then the nipple. Notice how they are firm and pointy at the moment. This is a sign that I am aroused.'

As I named each of my intimate body parts, I pointed to them, rolling them in my fingers. I motioned for Owen to touch my breasts, and closed my eyes as he stretched over to fondle my right breast. He lingered there, then moved to the other. I had no desire for him to stop.

'Now we move on to the female genitalia.' A sharp scent of sex filled the air as I opened my legs and my hand moved down, fingers parting through my trimmed brown tuft.

'The female genitalia consists of both external and internal organs. The internal genitalia includes the vagina, uterus and ovaries. The external genitalia are collectively described as the vulva. The vulva itself is made up of the clitoris and clitoral hood, the labia majora and minora, and the vaginal opening.' With each scientific name I pointed to the area concerned and struggled to control the urge to abandon myself to wild masturbation. 'The lips are called the labia, the vagina is the hole itself, and the clitoris is this little bud at the top of the vagina' This scientific speech sounded clinical, cold and precise: it turned me on. 'You will notice that there is a small covering over the clitoris which is known as the clitoral hood. Now boys,' I turned to fix the guys with my eyes, 'the clitoris is the most sensitive part of the female body, with about twice as many nerve endings as the head of your penis. It feels amazing when rubbed, sucked or licked and most girls orgasm best when the clitoris is directly stimulated. You can also lick the labia and vagina, or put your fingers, cocks, or other implements in the vagina itself. When the girl is aroused her vagina will secrete a lubricating substance which makes penetration easier. When you lick the female genitalia it is known as cunnilingus, when you stick your cock in the vagina it is intercourse.'

My lecture over, I stared proudly round at my students and their eager faces. 'Any questions?'

There weren't.

'Right then. Let's get on with the demonstration. Owen, you are doing a great job. Keep playing with my breasts.

'If you insist.'

'John, I want you to run your fingers down my pussy. Yes, like that. Feel how wet I am?' He nodded, dumbly. 'That is how you can tell I am aroused, like I can tell you are aroused because your penis is erect.

The sun was shining through the window and a bird flew past outside, another pair of eyes feasting briefly on my naked body. I spread my legs even wider and used my right hand to hold myself open.

'Now, I want you to put your finger inside my vagina, slowly. Feel how tight and muscular it is, how the folds are warm and wet? Imagine how that would feel wrapped around your cock?'

John stopped and I thought he was about to cum. But he controlled his sudden urge and resumed his exploration of my pussy. It felt odd, having someone else's finger inside me for the first time. Colder than my own, less focused in its motions. I couldn't guess what was going to happen next, and had to fight the urge to grab his hand in my own and force it to do what I wanted. He kept thrusting when I expected him to stroke, or stroke when I thought he would thrust. But I stayed still and soon learned to accept the lack of control. Soon it became the very best thing about his touch. I let my head fall back, shut my eyes and surrendered myself to the strange, wonderful new feeling.

After a minute, he added another finger, rhythmically pumping me towards orgasm. I had to control myself and regain composure. There was a lot more to get through in this lesson before I could let myself cum.

'Now with your palm facing the ceiling, John, I want you to bend your finger as though you a motioning me to come hither, like that, about an inch inside.' As he moved his fingestip. I felt a gently pleasant tickle and then suddenly there it was, the jump in my body as his finger slid over my g-spot. 'YES!' I called, breaking the rooms silence with my desire. 'There, you feel that little spot there, that's the G-spot, it feels absolutely amazing if you stimulate it, and is the principle means of a woman orgasming through vaginal stimulation alone. Being able to find it is a great technique to have.'

I turned to Ben, hoping to gage his thoughts. How would he react to the idea of touching his sister? John and Owen's ministrations were wonderful, but it was all beginning to tumble out of control. I wanted him here. I needed him here. And the way he was watching my pussy it was clear that he was eager to get involved.

'Ben, I want you to stroke my clit, softly though, like this.' I took his hand in mine, and slowly pressed his index finger to me. His finger was warmer than John's had been, softer too. I had never noticed before, but as I guided it around my body it struck me how incredibly soft Ben's hands were. He was gentle, and loving with my body, and his hands felt like warm cotton.

'When women masturbate, we tend to concentrate mostly on our clit. You may have seen pornos with women shoving giant toys inside them, and that can feel nice. But most women can only orgasm from direct clitoral stimulation. Knowing how to play with a clitty, how to massage and rub and toy with it is one of the best tools you can possess.'

As I grew used to having three men fondling my body, I guided Ben's finger around my clit, the pace increasing steadily.

'Oh yes, like that,' I breathed, letting go of Ben's hand and leaving him to do as he wished. I closed my eyes and savoured the new sensations about my body. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

'Listen to my body. Pay attention to my breathing, and how I move. A woman's body is like a musical instrument. You have to listen to the sounds it makes to know what to do. Blow too hard and she'll screech like a banshee, too soft and she'll become frustrated. But get it right and she'll be putty in your hands. Like I am for you.'

John and Ben were increasing their pace, herding me towards orgasm. I had to stop speaking. I bucked my hips, licked my lips, trembled. Above me, Owen watched my face with a look of total satisfaction. His strong hands caressed my breasts, flicking the nipples between middle and ring fingers. I reached up and pulled his head to mine, brushing my palm against his cheek. Lips parted and barely an inch between us, we held each others gaze. His eyes were so warm they could have melted toffee. He had stopped playing with my breasts, though his hands still rested warmly against them. My back arched towards him. He brushed a strand of hair from my brow.

I yearned to kiss him more passionately than I had yearned for anything in my life. I was excited and terrified and needy all at once. I couldn't have stopped now had I wanted to. Inch by glacial inch his lips descended.

When we touched it was like settling into a warm bath on a cold day. We came together and were stationary. His lips were thicker than I had expected. A slight bristle of stubble against my chin. Our first kiss. My first kiss. I was naked and being finger fucked by two other guys but if it wasn't for the rapidly approaching orgasm they could have been on a different planet. I pressed my palms against the side of his face and clutched him to me.

The tip of his tongue pushed sweetly into my mouth, and ran softly around my top teeth. I wanted to devour him.

Feeling the bed bounce beneath me I opened my eyes to find Anna crawling on all fours towards us, boobs hanging low beneath her. Her hands took over playing with my breasts, allowing Owen to pull me to him. I was hot and cold at the same time, somehow. Electricity seemed to be sparking on my tongue and between my nipples, running down into my pussy. I was wetter than ever before.

'MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh,' I moaned into his mouth, completely forgetting where I was. 'Oh, Owen, I'm going to come.'

Soon another pair of hands were at my breasts, and across my stomach. Five people with ten hands caressing me. It was overwhelming. I bucked against John's fingers, ran my hands through Owen's hair and clenched his scalp tight. Here it came.

My body went rigid.

I let out a long, howling moan into Owen's mouth.

My whole body shook.

I saw stars of blue and black behind my eyelids. For the first time in my life I could feel every nerve ending in my entire body. Parts I never knew existed tingled as I trembled. The back of my knees, the inside of my wrists, the nape of my neck. My spine.

I could feel the gentle movements of my students, but it was as though the body they were touching were no longer my own.

As the orgasm waned I felt a wave of total comfort seeping over me. This was what I wanted. No regrets, no uncertainty. I had opened my body to my friends and they had embraced me as I only ever dreamed they would.