Such Stuff as Dreams are Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow,' I gasped, when my breathing was once more under my control. 'Thank you all for helping me demonstrate the female orgasm so comprehensively. You are all amazingly talented; that was the biggest orgasm I have ever had in my entire life.'

'You're welcome,' said Owen, and bent down to kiss me once more. This time it was more passionate. Urgent. There was none of that hesitation that made the first one so delicious. I had to fight back the tears pricking at the corners of my eyes. I wanted him, now, inside me. His big cock fucking me, his body pressed against my own. No-one would have minded.

But I resisted. I wanted to talk to him before we had sex, I wanted our first time to be completely mind-blowing, and right now, I wasn't in a position to make it anything at all.

When we broke apart a thin trail of saliva stretched between our mouths. His or mine I had no idea. I sat up on my elbows.

'Now girls, I think we need a lesson in male anatomy. Do we have any volunteers?'

Three eager hands jumped sharply in the air – accompanied by three equally eager cocks. I wanted to pick Owen, every bone in my body urged me to do so. But I didn't. I don't know why. Maybe I was just too scared to touch him. I had never touched a man before, and after all the build up he would surely be expecting an expert, rather than the fumbling touch of a virgin like me.

'Come here Ben. I want you to lie down on the bed and put your hands behind your head. No touching yourself okay?'

Twenty minutes earlier I wouldn't even have considered choosing Ben over Owen, but the look of joy on his face convinced me it was the right decision. I could feel more comfortable doing this with him.

He nodded and his powerful body sank into the duvet, muscular arms like wings either side of his head, hairy armpits exuding masses of pheromones. In my post orgasmic state I stared at him with an air of detachment. I could look but not touch. For now.

Staring at a naked man for the first time in my life, I took a moment to appraise my canvas. I was amazed by how fleshy his penis was, how strong yet soft it appeared, and how it pulsed and jumped, waxed and waned, oozing copious quantities of pre-cum. How I was going to deliver that lecture without losing control or embarrassing myself I had no idea? It was ridiculous: there I was having never touched a man in my life, about to lecture three boys and two girls on the intimate details of the male sex, to teach them everything they needed to know to make a world class adult film.

Sitting up on my knees I moved to Ben's side and motioned for the others to watch closely. 'Now...' I took a deep trembling breath and continued. 'Now the male genitalia is in many ways less complicated than its female counterpart.' I took my trembling hands – full of excitement and eagerly anticipated trepidation – and placed them on Ben's thigh. His body twitched at my touch. My fingers were still wet with my own lubrication.

I looked to him for encouragement. He smiled back at me. The look that passed between us would take pages to discuss. His eyes said 'please,' his body said 'please.' Everything about him said 'please touch me.' But his eyes also said 'I want you to touch me. I am happy to be here in your hands. I trust you completely.' And my eyes in return were saying thank you, and I love you, and I promise I will make this experience utterly wonderful for you. I hoped I was able to tell him that my own orgasm meant nothing compared to making him happy, to doing whatever it took to demonstrate how much I loved him, and how grateful I was to him for being my brother. I licked my lips, hoping to tell him that there was nothing I wanted more than to reach out and touch him.

This was how I always wanted to feel: eager for the next moment in life, the next touch and the next imagination. Always on the edge of complete peace, always building to that next great release. For a split second I wondered if this is what religion was like, earthly heaven found in union of body and mind. I thought of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials and the coming of earthly paradise brought about by the union of two young lovers. And I knew that he was right, that such love was the bedrock of communion with the world; that the natural world is in union all the time, and why shouldn't humans follow suit?

Then I returned to business.

'You have the testicles, which are located inside the scrotum, and the penis.' With each term I again pointed at the requisite area, just the faintest contact between my index finger and Ben's panting body. 'The testicles hang below the body to keep them cool, for they are responsible for producing the sperm that makes babies. The testicles are extremely delicate and should not be squeezed too hard. Not unless the guy asks for it, anyway. However, I believe it feels nice if they are gently fondled, sucked and rolled around the hand.'

I fondled Ben's balls, shifting them from hand to hand, feeling their weight, the odd scratch of stray hairs. John and Owen were fondling their own in time with me.

'There you go, girls. I think that demonstrates clearly that men like to have their testicles played with.' Anna and Natalie giggled, almost as eager to reach out and touch the boys as the boys were to be touched.

'As with women, men also have an anus and perineum, but unlike us, men have a prostate gland inside the body which is something like a girls g-spot. If you run your fingers over the perineum – the area between the testicles and anus – he will feel a pleasurable sensation within. If you work your finger firmly into the area as though you are giving him a deep muscle massage he will experience an odd feeling of constriction. Often a man will experience more virile and firmer erections when having his prostate massaged. He can sometimes even cum through this alone. When you stimulate the prostrate, you have the effect of contracting the penis, and this is one of the main processes of orgasm.'

As if to illustrate my words, Ben's penis rose in time with my massage. The head twitched, he sighed and pressed himself against my fingers. I continued to work at the area, stroking lightly up to the base of his testicles then rubbing harder as I get close to his anus, where I gently rub my finger round his rectum.

'Now, there is another way of stimulating the prostate which many men find very pleasurable. Ben clearly enjoys external stimulation of his prostate, now lets see how he likes internal stimulation.'

'What?' Ben started.

At that age, familiar only with my own desires and perversions, I had no idea how pushy I was being with my anal obsession. I naively assumed that everyone wanted it. Or that everyone would enjoy it if they were given the opportunity to do so safely. Writing it here, my actions seem absurd. And yet...

I turned to him and patted his thigh. 'I promise it wont hurt.' My look tried to assure him that everything was fine, that I would stop if he asked me too; that I would never do anything to hurt him. And I think he understood that I needed to do this too, that I need to try out everything on the male body so that when I got to Owen my skills were honed and I was ready to make his body sing.

He nodded, slightly, still unsure what was going to happen. I rewarded him by pushing a couple of fingers into my pussy, getting them nice and lubricated. When I removed them there was a sheen of clear coating, the familiar smell of my sex clinging to the skin. With one hand I continued to stroke and roll Ben's balls, while the other moved across him perineum towards his bum.

I had never seen a bum this close before; had never had my face a foot away and been able to see it opening and closing like a mouth breathing, the puckered hole and the short hairs surrounding it. Even more than with his cock and balls I felt I was on alien ground now, that I was out of my depth and had no idea what to do next.

I stroked he area gently, moving my finger up and down his crack, and around his opening. When he was used to this I pushed ever-so lightly at the entrance. I felt the tip of my finger move forward a millimetre and looked up to see Ben watching intently, an odd look on his face, somewhere between bewilderment and delight. With increased confidence I resumed pressure on his rectum, my finger pushing past the sphincter and up to my first knuckle.

Of course I had done this with my own bum many times, felt the pressure followed by the tentative release, the slow insertion and then the tightness, the feeling of fullness. But I had never seen it up close, never watched the sight of my finger slipping slowly into another persons bum, feeling the pulsing muscles contract around my finger without focusing on the intense excitement of the contracting muscles themselves. When my finger was inserted up to the second knuckle I wiggled it from side to side, backwards and forwards like they said to in the books I had bought and read over the past months.

'The anus is very sensitive and even a little movement can produce big results.' Ben's squirming joyous face offered supporting evidence of this! 'But perhaps the most pleasing thing to do is to push the finger up towards the testicles and penis, and directly massage the prostate.'

I mirrored the motion I had asked John to do to my g-spot, and stroked the inside of his shaft. His eyes shut, and his penis leapt in his lap. I was still stroking his balls, as I probed away inside him his breath grew ragged and I realised he was close to coming.

'Oh no, Mr. You can't cum quite yet.'

I stopped my movements, and removed my finger from Ben's backside slowly, holding his cock tightly to stop him cumming. It was the first I had touched his cock, and it was firmer and warmer than I had imagined. He sighed. My finger came out with a light pop and his hole slowly contracted to return to its normal shape. Breathing again, in and out.

By now John and Owen had progressed to holding their cocks, stroking up and down while watching the events before them. Although they were watching Ben intently, there eyes could not help but flit back and forth from my body, to those of Anna and Natalie. Anna had her hand held to her crotch and Natalie was fondling her breasts and tweaking her impossibly long nipples. Nipples that I could not wait to suck

'Before we move onto Ben's penis, it is always a good idea to clean up after anal play. And you should never move from the butt to the pussy without washing thoroughly to remove any bacteria.' I plucked a wet wipe from the tube and thoroughly cleaned my fingers.

'The penis is made up of the shaft, the foreskin, and the glands. In an erect penis, or one which is circumcised, the foreskin pulls back to display the glands, but when the penis is flaccid, it covers most of the penis. As you can see, Ben here is clearly very horny, because his penis is absolutely erect. You can see the head is smooth and purple. Like the female clitoris, it is loaded with nerve endings, making it extremely sensitive to touch, particularly during arousal. It can be stroked and licked, but you need to be gentle with it.' I grabbed the lube and squirted some into my palm, then rubbed my hands together to warm them.

'The main way to make a man cum, is to stroke or pump the shaft, like so. Using a medium amount of pressure you take your hand or mouth and wrap it around the shaft to create an enclosed surface, and then you pump it up and down until the man ejaculates. However, simply pumping up and down is a boring for a man and one type of finger movement is on the clit. Change speeds, twist as well as pump, and stroke the head too. Is that right, Ben?'

He nodded.

'Right, time for some audience participation.'

'Ooh goody,' said Anna. Natalie licked her lips.

'Natalie, you get Ben's cock. That's right, don't forget the lube. Now take it in your hand and do whatever comes naturally to you. I am sure Ben will let you know how you are getting on.' Natalie reached out and took Ben's cock like it was a sex toy in a shop and she couldn't face going to pay for it at the counter. But soon she was holding it with more confidence, and Ben was moaning quietly to himself.

Anna had joined Natalie on the bed, and while Natalie stroked his cock - rhythmically, brashly, with a sense of confidence that was not there a minute ago – Anna rubbed his balls. It was a thrill to see them taking the initiative and for a minute I forget that I was still in charge.

'Okay, good, Anna. Like that. You and Natalie look fantastic together. And I bet Ben is enjoying it too.'

'Sure am,' Ben confirmed.

I was about to give further directions when Anna stopped the attention she was giving to Ben's balls and began crawling like a sultry tigress up his body, the tips of her nipples tracing lines across his chest as she moved. On reaching his head she cupped his face in her hand, brushed his brow softly while gazing longingly into his eyes, and dipped her face down, lips leading the way, magnetically attracted to his puckered lips. She took his bottom lip in her mouth and bit down, he ran his tongue around her gums. It was soft, seductive, explorative. It was loving and innocent, full of longing to discover each other and themselves. They moaned into each other, and we moaned with them.

As the kiss went on, Ben removed his hands from behind his head and placed them on the small of her back, then ran them up and down her body, all the way up to her hair and all the way down to the top of her butt.

There was real passion in their actions. They cared for each other. I may have been blind to it until then but no longer. It was beautiful to see the emotions spill out of them. I could have watched all day.

That was what the weekend was all about, contained within the one long kiss: being present at the birth of my friend's sexual discovery, where eager minds excitedly learned to love each other and eager bodies reacted without pretence to their lustful whims. It was about discovery, and freedom. And love.

Ben was close now. Anna was stroking his chest and arms and stomach, and he was trembling, tingling. Natalie continued to pump his shaft, teasing him with slow strokes followed by quicker ones. He was fucking her hands, his buttocks rising and falling and he got closer and closer to coming.

When he exploded I was watching his face, though he had eyes only for Anna. As his cock spurted he looked to me and smiled, just for a second, before drawing Anna back to him.

Natalie continued stroking him as he came, her attention watching as his balls tightened, twitched, and exploded, sending ropes flying between them, landing on his stomach and legs. Then another twitch and another eruption, four times in all until it was just a trickle. Only when his cock had completed its explosive demonstration of virility did Natalie stop.

'Wow. That was amazing.' Looking to me for approval, Natalie touched the pool of cum on Ben's stomach.

'That's right, Nat,' I encouraged. 'See what it feels like. Scoop some of it up with your finger and look at it closely. Smell it, too. And now taste it.'

Tentatively, Natalie licked her gooey finger, then smiled broadly. 'It smells a bit like paste, but it tastes kind of good!' she exclaimed. I mimicked her motions, and brought my brothers cum up to my own lips. It was thick and pungent and already cool. The taste reminded me of my own, but a little saltier.

'You're right.'

'I think there will be plenty more for us this weekend,' Natalie joked.

Anna and Ben had been kissing all this time, but on hearing us discuss the merits of Ben's cum, Anna lifted her face from his and came to join us.

'Sorry, Ben. I've got to have a taste of this.'

We cheered as Anna bent down to his stomach and licked a pool of cum from his skin. She sucked him up into your mouth then turned to him and swirled it about her mouth before swallowing.

'Ben you taste like heaven.'

She wiped another bit of cum from closer to his cock and brought it to her mouth. 'Yum.'

'You are so hot,' Ben said behind her.

'Fancy a taste?'

'If it's on your tongue...'

She draped her tongue once more across his stomach, and crawled up to great him. They kissed.

'I'm not bad!' he agreed.

Again we all laughed. I grabbed a bottle of water from the table and took the chance for some rehydration.

When I had finished, five expectant faces were looking to me.

'Okay people, that was very, very good.' My words slurred as I tried to convey how amazingly good it was. It felt as if my lips were coated in the thick globules of Ben's cum, and it was hard to pronounce my words accurately.

'Does anyone have any feedback? Ben, how was that for you?'

'Amazing. Natalie you have hands of a Goddess. If I hadn't been concentrating so hard on other things I think I would have cum in seconds.'

'I'm glad you didn't. You have a lovely cock.'

'Thank you.'

'Do you always cum so much?'

'Not usually, no. But then this was a lot hotter than when it's just me and my dry hands!'

'The lube made it better then?'

'Much.' Ben turned to John and Owen. 'You guys are in for a treat.'

'Which brings us nicely on to the next stage. Who's next?'

Unsurprisingly there were four volunteers.

'Natalie, lie down where Ben was. Owen, you lie next to her. Time for a bit more hands on experience, I think.'

Cautiously, Natalie lay down on the bed, her eyes betraying a certain amount of trepidation as well as arousal. She kept her legs closed but her clit was already engorged and, like her nipples, it was long and bright red. Her breasts heaved where they lay, spread like a picnic on her chest, and her hair flowed out behind her and off the bed.

Owen leapt onto the bed next to her. His golden locks dangled across his face. He had a devilish look on his face.

'Be gentle. I don't think I can last very long.'

My pussy drenched instantly. His cock was rigid, hard and angry it looked like it could explode at any minute.

'Time for some uninstructed play now. Anna and Ben, Owen is your playground. John, you and I will get to play with Natalie.'

Ben's face displayed uncertainty as he followed Anna to another man. Anna took his hand in hers, and smiled into his eyes. The language of her body told him he would be rewarded for his endeavours. And the look in his eyes said he would follow her to the ends of the earth. They sat down between Owen's legs and Anna handed him his cock while she squirted a generous dollop of lube onto his bright purple head.

Back on our side of the bed John had anticipated what was coming and was sitting at Natalie's feet, his rigid cock pounding between his legs as he feast his eyes on her body. She smiled at me and then down at John, though her face remained tight and worried. I smiled back.

'Relax and enjoy yourself sweetie. Let John know what you want him to do.'

John placed his hand on Natalie's thigh. Anna was already fondling Owen's balls. I sat down beside John and took his hand in mine.

'Let's tantalise her a bit. See if we can have her begging us to touch her pussy.'

John nodded and we caressed her thighs, running our hands all the way down to her ankles and then back up the inside, stopping just below her lips. She responded with a squirm and spread her legs wider. She cupped her breast and pursed her lips.

'She likes that. Listen to her breathing.'

John smiled.

'You like that, don't you Nat. Tell John how you like that. He's enjoying your wonderful legs and soon he's going to finger your cunt.'

She shifted down the bed, encouraging him to move up her body. 'Your hands feel so nice, John. But my pussy feels like it is on fire. I need you to touch me there, John. Please.'

'Hear her begging, John. She's horny and she wants you to fuck her with your fingers.'