Such Stuff as Dreams are Made Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think that can be arranged.' I rolled off and spread my legs.

'Just one thing first.' His face was serious. 'What?'

He smiled. 'You're face is still covered in cream.'

I laughed again. 'Oh yeah.' He passed me a towel and as I cleaned the excess cream he began to suckle on my nipples. I relaxed into the bed, lifted my arms over my head, and let him do with me as he wished. He licked my nipples and breasts, eagerly running his tongue all across them, nibbling the nubs. While licking and sucking one he cupped the other, running his fingers around the edge or brushing the back of his hand across the entire breast. It was wonderful. I was still a little spent from the earlier orgasms and could enjoy the sensations without feeling the need to grab his head and force it down to my pussy.

'Now for that delicious pussy of yours.' I spread my legs. For who knows how long he licked and sucked and fingered me. Soon my hands were running up and down my sides, cupping my breasts, pinching my nipples. I didn't need to orgasm, didn't particularly want to orgasm. It was enough savouring every sensation as he warmed my entire body.

He shifted and removed his fingers from their pumping. I thought about protesting but before I could do so one of his fingers began stroking towards my bum. He found my bud and stroked back and forth across it. All of a sudden I felt empty. There was a whole other hole which hadn't felt Owen's attention yet, and I wanted him so badly. I needed him inside me.

He returned his finger to my pussy, withdrawing a moment later coated in my juices. I tensed, awaiting the long dreamt of touch. A jolt went through me when he made contact with my skin. I was so sensitive I could feel the contours of his fingerprint. He started just below my crack and slid smoothly up to my puckered hole.

'Mmmmmm,' I sighed as his finger traced around my hole. He pressed softly against the opening. I pushed back and the tip of his finger lodged itself inside me. I sucked my breath in and encouraged him deeper.

'Yes, that's it. Deeper, I want to feel you all the way inside me.'

He didn't respond: his face was still buried in my snatch, licking the free flowing juice out of my hole and brushing my clit. The need in my voice had clearly excited him though, for he pressed further and slid a lot further up my bum.

'Oh Goooooooooooooooood!' I hadn't realised I was close but that one movement had me panting and pulling his head to my clit. He complied, pulling his finger smoothly out of me until just the very tip remained. Then he pushed back up inside me, roughly, forcefully.

'Oh yes, like that. Please. I'm almost there.'

'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn' he moaned into my clit, the vibrations running up through my stomach and lodging somewhere in my throat. That was all it took. I came. A short sharp orgasm that hit me like a train and felt like it was dragging me along behind it. He kept his finger inside me throughout, gently pushing further and further until his finger was all the way inside me. I opened my eyes. 'Mmmmmmmmm, that feels great.' I said, gyrating my hips.

'You are so hot.' He replied and crawled up my body until he was positioned to press his big cock back inside me.

'Are you ready to go again?' I asked, jokingly.

'Just try and stop me.'

I gave his cock a squeeze. 'I've no intention of ever doing that,' I chuckled.

'I don't deserve you.'

'Well you've got me. And I'm still horny.'

'Good.'

'But I think that hole might need a break now. How about we lube you up and then you can slide this big boy up my bum?'

'I really don't deserve you!'

'I'll take that as a 'yes'?'

'Pass me that lube would you?' I handed it to him and he began to stroke his thick cock in preparation for sticking it inside me. It was huge.

'How do you want to do this?'

'What do you mean?'

'Do you want to be on your back or hands and knees?'

'Ooh good thinking! They both sound delicious.' I thought for a minute. 'Let's start with hands and knees, because I think it will be easier to go slow and control that way. But then I want to look into your eyes while you fuck me.'

'I'm sure that can be arranged.'

'Good.' He was rock hard and well lubricated now. I turned over and got on my hands and knees. I pressed the upper half of my body to the sheets and presented myself to him. He pressed the tip of his cock against me and paused. I pushed back but he pulled away.

'I want to hear you say it.'

'Oh God, please.'

'Say it.'

'Please, fill me with your hard cock.'

'Say it. Beg me to fuck you.'

'Oh, Owen, please. Fuck my arse. Please. Pound me until you explode inside me. I want to feel your cum splashing against my bowels and when you have finished I want to lick your cock completely clean. I don't care if it is covered in my shit, it will be our bodies together, and that is the hottest thing I can imagine.'

'That's it. You want this. You want my cock inside you. It's dirty and you love it and I love that you love it.'

He returned his cockhead to my hole. I pushed back towards him and this time he didn't move away.

'Spread yourself open for me,' he said. 'I want to watch my cock entering you.'

I reached behind to pull my cheeks apart, exposing even more sensitive skin to his smooth cock head.

'Better, master?' I replied, excited at quite how far he was taking this.

'Looks good enough to eat. And one day I will. But right now, I'm going to fuck you.'

I trembled.

With his hands on my hips he pulled me back against him, his cock pushing against my only remaining virgin hole. I tried to relax but was too excited. I pushed back into him, encouraging him to press harder. Ever so slowly I began to open and his head slid inside. He was massive. Massive and warm. I swallowed and spread my cheeks wider, hole gaping like a goldfish. He held still, allowing me to get used to the feeling, then slid in further, pausing every inch or so as he went. I felt fuller than I ever had before and wondered whether I would even be able to take all of him. And still he kept on coming, stuffing me fuller with his meat. His head pressed against my coccyx, sending that familiar shooting feeling through my abdomen.

'Oh Owen. I don't know if I can take any more.'

'Almost there,' he replied, 'can you take the last inch?'

I swallowed but pulled him to me and he pressed on. Just as I thought I couldn't take any more I felt the telltale tickle of his balls against my clit. 'There you are. I'm completely inside you.'

'Oooooooghh, I've never felt this full in my life.'

'You're so tight. It's like being in a warm grinder.'

'I'll grind you all you want, baby. Just give me a minute to get used to it.'

I heard a squeezing sound behind me and felt the cool caress of more lube dribbling down my crack. Many years of lubing up before a good butt plug session had instilled an almost pavlovian reflex in my mind. The mere sound and feel of cold, slippery lube had me panting for more. My skin had stretched itself around him, the sharp, Chinese Burn-like pain had passed. Now I felt stuffed.

'Do it. Fuck me like the slut I am.'

He withdrew slowly, taking my insides with him. It was strange, I rarely pushed in and out when I masturbated alone, and the feeling of emptying wasn't altogether pleasant. It felt like he was taking something of my insides with him as he left. I stayed still, hoping I wouldn't fart. But when just the head was left inside he pushed in again, harder this time, thrusting back inside me. The lube had evidently coated his shaft as he was cooler now, and slid in more smoothly. With every stroke his pace increased, and so did the volume of my moaning. It was somewhere between pain and pleasure, but with every stroke the pain receded and the pleasure increased. Well, it wasn't so much pleasure, it wasn't like an orgasm with its tightening, shattering ecstatic feeling. It was deeper, more internal, more insistent than that. It was desire. Deep, animalistic desire. I needed him to continue, it was as though his pumping was pushing blood around my body, as though without it I would die. My heart ached pleasurably, by body pressed back violently against him. He was giant and elemental and inside me. I don't know quite why I loved it, but I did.

'Play with your pussy, Amelia. Stick your fingers inside and feel how full you are.'

I did, and he was right. My hole was stretched tight around his cock, pulling my pussy tight around my fingers too. Through the thin membrane between my two recently virgin holes I could feel the thrust of his cock. I tried to stroke his head as it pushed into me and he moaned with pleasure. So did I.

My body was concentrated at the bottom of my spine, at the steady, relentless push of his cock filling me. He reached around and cupped my breasts, pinching the nipples as he slid into me. Groaning.

'Your butt looks so good with my cock in it.'

'Oh, God.....I ......want.....to.....see.'

He slowed his pumping and then pulled out altogether. I felt horrendously empty. But I flipped over and pulled my legs up as close to my chest as possible. His cock was purple and hard, and it throbbed and bobbed between my legs. It glistened with whatever combination of fluids my butt and the lube had concocted. I could feel my hole gaping.

His cock was already pressing against me. I wanted him back inside me.

'Wait.' I said. 'Come here. I want to taste myself on you.'

He stopped his pressing and climbed off the bed, walking around to present his rigid cock to my waiting lips. I leaned in and sniffed, wondering what it would smell like. It was as earthy and warm and somehow wholesome. I stuck my tongue out and tasted the head, sleek and shiny and pulled tight as marble. It tasted of nothing so I opened my mouth wide and took as much of him in as possible. I ran my tongue up the underside and then down again, searching out any flavour I could find. It was a heady feeling, and soon I was sucking hard on him, lathing him with my tongue for everything it was worth.

'If you want me to come in your arse you better stop that pretty quickly.'

I did, and he returned to his station between my legs, pressing his hard head into my butt. Hamstrings tight, hands clasped around my knees to hold them tight, I watched as his cock disappeared back into my bum. Gulp. It was even fuller this way round. We writhed together, him pistoning in and out as I played with my clit and stroked his chest and arms. Trembling, so tight with arousal I felt sick, he fucked me with long hard strokes.

'Nggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm'

'You're beautiful when you writhe like that.' 'You're.....nggghh.....beautiful.....mmmmmmnnnn.....when you...fuck like....that.'

'I'm close.'

My eyes shot open.

'Do it, cum for me, whitewash my....nggghhh.....insides.'

His cock pressed into me one last time, swelled and he came. My fingers reached for my clit and as his spasms subsided I came too, a short sharp orgasm like an explosion in my stomach. His arms gave way and he collapsed on top of me, lips pressed to the nape of my neck, cock softening within me. I pulled his butt into me, rubbing my mons against his stomach, and sighed.

Laying there, sweaty bodies entangled, he kissed my neck and I held him tight. There was nothing more between us. Words passed between us, smoking in the afternoon air. It didn't matter what they were. He popped out of me and cum trickled down my crack.

In time, his cock thickened between us. 'I love you, Amelia.'

But I was already drifting into a hazy, deep sleep.

12