Such Stuff Ch. 05

Story Info
Back to Wonderland and it's time for the magic mushroom...
3.7k words
4.57
28.2k
9

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 5

One side makes you larger

"Why is it that I dream from the books he suggests?" thought Lizzie. "I am sure it's not just co-incidence, it's happened too often for that. But why does my mind pick up on his ideas and not the hundreds of other stimuli for dreams I must have during a day? What hold has he got over me? Well I'm not going to that bookshop today."

She was in the supermarket with her mother pushing the trolley along when she saw him. He did not have his usual ghastly yellow tie but he did have on a rather saggy yellow and black striped jumper. He was picking up mushrooms and putting them in a paper bag. She stopped and started to turn away but he saw her, smiled in his smug way and, still holding mushrooms in his hand, said, "Hi Lizzie, do you like mushrooms?"

"Er, hallo. Yes I do." She smiled politely, there was not much else to say as they were on her mother's shopping list. So she had to stand next to him and pick some out. How had he known her name? Oh yes, she had told him when he'd called her Alice, damn!

"Thought you would."

She moved quickly on. "Odious," she thought, "why does he even have to speak to me."

"Friend of yours?" asked her mother. Why do mothers have to ask things like that? How do they get things so wrong some times? Lizzie explained he worked in the bookshop and her mother said she thought she had seen him there.

That night Lizzie found herself in Wonderland again. She knew she was in Wonderland for sitting on a bough of a tree a few yards off was the Cheshire Cat. The Cat grinned when it saw Lizzie. It looked good-natured, she thought: still it had VERY long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be treated with respect.

"Cheshire Puss," she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. "Come, it's pleased so far," thought Lizzie, and she went on. "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.

"I don't much care where—" said Lizzie.

"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

"—so long as I get SOMEWHERE," Lizzie added as an explanation.

"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

Lizzie felt that this could not be denied, so she tried another question. "What sort of people lives about here?"

"In THAT direction," the Cat said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Hatter: "and in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Lizzie remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad but, more to the point, you are very small and as a consequence you really would not want to meet them."

"What do you mean 'small'?" said Lizzie, "ignoring the Cat's aspersion about her sanity."

"You must be about three or five inches high," said the Cat, "and you are mad or you wouldn't have come here."

Lizzie didn't think that proved anything at all.

"You'll soon see," said the Cat, and vanished.

Lizzie was not much surprised at this; she had, after all, read the book. Whilst she was looking at the place where it had been, it suddenly appeared again.

"By-the-bye, why do you think you come here?" said the Cat. "I'd nearly forgotten to ask."

"I don't know. I'm just drawn here and there in my dreams. I don't know why."

"I think you should do by now," said the Cat, and vanished again.

Lizzie waited a little, half expecting to see it again, but it did not appear, and after a minute or two she walked off

"You really do want to think about that. He's up to no good, he'll get you into trouble." She looked up, and there was the Cat again, sitting on a branch of a tree.

"Who do you mean?" replied Lizzie; "and I wish you wouldn't keep ap­pearing and vanishing so suddenly: you make one quite giddy."

"You know surely!" said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, be­ginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

"Now what did that Cat mean? A bit gloomy sounding for my dreams, I suppose it meant odious him, well I like Wonderland and I'm not going to let a semi-detached grin, or that creep, upset this dream. SO, what size am I today?" She asked herself. Really she was very like Alice in asking herself ques­tions. She looked down at herself, "Well not a little girl that's for sure, not with that cleavage!" She looked around her at the flowers and blades of grass above her. "But otherwise quite small just as the Cat said. Now this is really too small so I need to find something to make me grow again. I must think careful­ly, now where am I in the book, what do I eat or drink next?"

She noticed a large mushroom growing near her. "Ah, the caterpillar with the hookah! But surely Alice's mushroom was not a bit like this?" The mush­room Lizzie was looking at was not the usual flat cap mushroom she had bought in the supermarket that day. It was quite a different shape. "I am begin­ning to worry about my mind," thought Lizzie, "this is certainly the most phal­lic shaped mushroom I have ever seen. There seems to be an awful lot of sex going on in my sub-conscious. That really is a most stupendous prick!" It was about the same height as her; and she thought, in deference to the book, she had better see if the caterpillar was on the top of it.

She stretched herself up on tiptoe, and peeped over the top of the mush­room. There was not a lot of room on the top of its dome shaped head

"Looking for something or someone?" said a voice. She looked around the mushroom and her eyes immediately met those of a large yellow and black striped caterpillar, that was sitting on a low mushroom nearby with its arms folded, quietly smoking a long hookah.

The Caterpillar and Lizzie looked at each other for some time in silence: at last the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth, and addressed her in a languid, sleepy voice.

"Who are YOU?" said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Lizzie replied, rather shyly, "Lizzie I—I hardly know, sir, just at present—at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed sever­al times since then."

"Explain yourself!" said the Caterpillar sternly.

"I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Lizzie, `because I'm not my­self, you see."

"I don't see," said the Caterpillar.

"I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly," Lizzie replied very politely, `for I can't understand it myself to begin with; and being in so many different places, in so many different dreams is very confusing."

"It isn't," said the Caterpillar.

"Well, perhaps you haven't gone to bed each night and found yourself in a dream that seems almost as real as waking. You'd find that strange wouldn't you?"

"Not a bit," said the Caterpillar.

"Well if you found your dreams had taken on a new characteristic they did not have before?"

"Such as?" said the Caterpillar.

"Well, surprisingly erotic."

"Perhaps they have a focus," said the Caterpillar.

"What sort of focus?"

"A person you fancy," said the Caterpillar.

"NO, no there is no-one."

"Must be." said the Caterpillar.

"There is someone I know who seems to influence, but I most certainly do not fancy him."

"You do, that's your reality," said the Caterpillar.

"Don't" said Lizzie crossly.

"Ha. Why not give in to your desires?" Said the Caterpillar.

Here was another puzzling question; and as Lizzie could not think of any good answer, and as the Caterpillar seemed to be in a VERY unpleasant state of mind, she turned away.

"Come back!" the Caterpillar called after her. "I've something important to say!"

This sounded promising, certainly: Lizzie turned and came back again.

"Keep your temper," said the Caterpillar.

"Is that all?" said Alice, swallowing down her anger as well as she could.

"No," said the Caterpillar; and it put the hookah into its mouth and began smoking again.

This time Lizzie waited patiently until it chose to speak again. In a minute or two the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth and yawned once or twice, and shook itself. Then it crawled away in the grass, merely remarking as it went, "One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

Lizzie remained looking thoughtfully for a minute. As she recalled Alice had the difficulty of trying to make out which were the two sides of a mush­room; and as hers was perfectly round, it was indeed a very difficult question. Lizzie had the additional complication of finding out which mushroom she was meant to be eating in the first place. The shaft of the phallic mushroom was very hard and she could not make a mark on it.

"Presumably the other mushroom," she thought and put her arms round it as far as they would go, and broke off a bit of the edge with each hand. She tried one piece and nothing happened.

The voice of the Caterpillar came faintly to her, "NO, of the square biscuit with "Eat Me" written on it. I wouldn't eat the mushroom if I was you."

"Why?"

"It's a rather strong aphrodisiac you see, it'll make you feel funny," and in another moment it was out of sight.

Lizzie remained looking thoughtfully around trying to make out where the biscuit might be. She looked under the flat mushroom; she looked on the flat mushroom. It was not there. She looked at the phallic mushroom. "What a love­ly shape," she thought.

Lizzie walked round and round the tall mushroom looking at the ground, trying to find the square biscuit. She found herself rubbing her legs together as she walked. Her dress seemed suddenly uncomfortable; it brushed against her breasts when she moved so that her nipples grew hard. She looked around puzzled. Where was this biscuit? Once again she stretched herself up on tip­toe, and peeped over the top of the tall mushroom. There was not a lot of room on the top of its dome shaped head, but room enough now for a square biscuit, carefully wrapped around like a parcel with yellow ribbon and a label at­tached. On the label was beautifully written in black ink, 'Eat Me'. She was standing so close to the mushroom that her breasts were pressed against it. Lizzie found she wanted to rub her breasts against it and to hug it, feeling the smooth shaft hard against her pubic bone.

"It really is remarkably shaped," thought Lizzie, "so like the real thing. My mind again, I suppose, I can hardly blame the other mushroom as it's all in my head anyway. I do seem to be more and more obsessed by sex day by day. I wonder why? Yes, this tall mushroom really is like a great big prick. It's got the indentation below the head, below the glans I think I remember from biology lessons at school, and it is bulbous and dome shaped just like the real thing. I wonder if it's got an indentation in the top just like where a boy pees from or, well, where his stuff shoots from?"

Lizzie felt a strong urge to find out. She got up on tiptoe and looked and felt with her hand, yes there was an indentation. She had a strong urge to climb up on the 'stupendous prick' as she thought of it and, no sooner had the idea come into her head than she was using the indentation as a handhold, scrabbling up the sides, gaining a foothold in the indentation below the head, until she was sitting on the top of the mushroom looking around her.

"Quite the queen of the castle!" thought Lizzie, "or queen of the stupen­dous prick!" She wriggled a bit so the top of the mushroom rubbed against her bottom. She could feel herself getting quite wet, her nether lips open and ready. The mushroom she had eaten was having the effect the caterpillar had warned her about. It was a very hot day. Lizzie looked carefully about her but could see no one. "It wouldn't hurt to take my dress off, it would be so much cooler." In a moment Lizzie was sitting with her legs apart and hanging down from the mushroom head, completely naked. She looked about again and touched her pointy breasts with their pointy nipples. That felt good. She swung her knees from side to side, opening and closing her labia. That felt good as well. Lizzie looked at the biscuit. It had four sides; which should she choose? Feeling really in need of some sexual relief and therefore not thinking quite straight she took a large bite from one side of the biscuit.

"I shouldn't have done that without thinking carefully but as nothing seems to be happening it doesn't really ma... OOOH!" Lizzie's thoughts turned to alarm in another moment as her head seemed to rush upwards into the air and all she could see, when she looked down, was an immense length of neck, which seemed to rise like a stalk out of a sea of green leaves that lay far below her. "What CAN all that green stuff be?' said Lizzie. `And where HAVE my shoulders got to? And oh, my poor hands, how is it I can't see you?" She was moving them about as she spoke, but no result seemed to follow, except a little shaking among the distant green leaves. "Oh I do need to eat the other side of the biscuit quickly, but where is it?"

As there seemed to be no chance of getting her hands up to her head, she tried to get her head down to them, and was delighted to find that her neck would bend about easily in any direction, like a serpent. She succeeded in curv­ing it down into a graceful zigzag, and dove down among the leaves, which she found to be nothing but the tops of the trees under which she had been sitting. Down and down her serpent like head and neck curved until she could see the rest of her body below her. Further down her neck curved and with it came Lizzie's head. What a strange upside down view she had of herself. There she was sitting with her knees apart just where, presumably, she had fallen when she had effectively rocketed off the tall mushroom as she had enormously ex­panded in size. She could even see the mushroom looking absurdly tiny be­tween her knees.

Lizzie's increase in size had not reduced the effect of eating the flat mush­room. She really did need some stimulation. Her eyes were level with her chest and she thought how good it would be to give those pointy nipples a little suck before she ate a piece of the other side of the biscuit and restored herself to a more sensible size. The idea was exciting and before she even moved her head, her tongue slipped between her lips in anticipation, ready to touch the nipple. Lizzie's eyes opened wide in surprise. Even though her head was still a good way from her breasts her tongue reached it easily. Lizzie did not just have a serpent's neck but a tongue to match! Her extended tongue flicked from one nipple to the other, caressing the nipples' tips and circling around them. Lizzie wriggled and got up on her knees as she sucked the whole of one nipple and quite a bit of one breast into her mouth, her tongue teasing the nipple the whole while. Releasing the breast she bit lightly on the nipple sending little electric shocks racing from it. She could normally, when naked in bed and play­ing with herself, just about lick her nipples if she pulled them up towards her mouth: but not like this. This was fantastic!

It was then she had a really naughty idea. The sort of idea she would not have had a few weeks ago. How her dreams were changing her! If she could lick her nipples then she could also 'go down' on herself. Of course she had never licked a girl 'down there', or anywhere else for that matter, but there again she had not really been with a boy either except in these increasingly naughty dreams she was having. But licking herself was different from pleasur­ing another girl, surely, just like using her fingers on herself: only a bit differ­ent. Tentatively she lowered her head and looked straight at her golden curls, all upside down. She dipped her head lower, her blond curls passing her vision on the way, and looked at her sex directly and closely for the first time, she had of course used a mirror but this was a first hand view. How swollen and wet she was. There was her vagina, her little pee hole and her very own little clit rather prominent and interesting. "Well," she thought, "here I am, no turning back." Her tongue snaked out and took a tentative lick along one edge of her outer labia. It felt good and well worth sliding her tongue up the other side and back again. She slipped her tongue further in and stroked around the entrance to her vagina. She was lapping her own moisture and, as she really was very wet indeed, there was a lot to lap! Should she stick her tongue right in? Yes! In snaked her tongue and, being so long, it could go right in, right up to where a boy's cockhead would go, right inside her body. She rotated her tongue round and round. Ooh, what a feeling!

Slipping her tongue out she touched the end of her clit with the tip of her tongue making her whole body jump. "This," thought Lizzie, "is something else." As her tongue was long she could keep her sex in focus as she played with it, could watch what her tongue was doing and direct it not just by feel, but also by sight. Round and round her clit it snaked, then up right to its end. She shuddered, almost coming. Unfortunately, despite the building of her ex­citement, she was becoming increasingly conscious of an aching neck. She was going to have to put her neck straight and upright amongst the treetops again. She withdrew her tongue and quickly, before straightening her head, tried her lips on her clit (unbelievable) before coming out between her legs and straight­ening her neck. As she rose she saw the biscuit on the ground. "Perhaps I'd bet­ter come back to size," she thought and took a smaller bite of the other side of the biscuit. Immediately she found herself getting shorter and shorter and her neck shrinking.

"Oooh," exclaimed Lizzie. Something had just penetrated her sex filling her completely. There she found herself, kneeling on the ground, a little below normal size and she could feel something very large poking right up into her. She shot off her knees and stood up all in one moment and looked down below her. Lizzie laughed; she had shrunk down in size right onto the phallic mush­room she had been sitting on top of not so very long ago. She looked around. There was still nobody around. Well, perhaps it would be rather fun to put the mushroom back in again. It was the right shape after all. She knelt down again and lowered herself onto the mushroom and carefully pushed it up into her. It was not excessively big but it was certainly not by any means too small! Cau­tiously Lizzie lifted herself up before pushing down. She began to ride, going up and down on her knees, the mushroom sliding freely in and out of her. With the fingers of one hand she played around the clit that, moments before, she had been licking. The pleasure built in her. She was going to come riding on a mushroom!

Lizzie had been worried someone would come along and see her but the pleasure of the mushroom sliding in and out of her was getting too much to worry about something like that. She pulled and tugged at her nipples as she speeded up her riding of the mushroom. The mushroom was surprisingly firm. Lizzie had at first been worried it might break or become detached from the ground due to her exertions but it remained fixed and rigid, a cock for her to ride upon. There was no real friction as the mushroom was very smooth and Lizzie was so well lubricated. Its fulsome size was very noticeable to Lizzie as alternatively she pushed it up her canal and then pulled it out again. Lizzie squeezed her nipples and stretched back her head. She was very close to or­gasm when she realised, after all, she was being observed for the Cheshire Cat's face had vaguely appeared in front of her and its smile was particularly wide. Lizzie was too far-gone to care. Her delayed and much desired orgasm neared, she increased the speed of her actions, one hand pulling at a nipple, the fingers of the other stiffly upright within her as she bounced up and down on her bed, sweat dripping from her body as, once more, she experienced a powerful nocturnal orgasm. Lizzie opened her eyes as the waves of pleasure subsided. On the far wall, in the dark, it seemed she could still see the grin of the Cheshire Cat fading away.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers