Such Stuff Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Lizzie giggled and raced off across the sand forcing Friday, magnificently erect, to run after her. Lizzie fell to the ground laughing as Friday ran up to her with his cock standing hard. Lizzie felt really excited, her sex ready and wet for intercourse. She reached up and took hold of Friday's cock and slid the fore­skin up and down a few times, hiding and then revealing the head. She sat up, kissed it and, once more, took it in her mouth and sucked and licked it. Giving it a few last licks she raised her arms and pulled Friday down to her and kissed him long and hard, her hand reaching out to hold his cock, she really did want it inside her. Friday slipped down her chest, sucked on Lizzie's nip­ples and...

"Lizzie, Lizzie, morning dear, time to wake up Lizzie dear. Did you sleep well? It's time to wake up, it's half past seven. Here is your cup of tea." Lizzie's mother bustled out of her room.

"Thanks Mummy," said Lizzie out loud but thought, "Oh no, oh no I was having the most wonderful dream and I so, so wanted Friday to fuck me. Both­er and bugger, I'm all worked up and he's gone."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12