Such Stuff Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Let the jury consider their verdict," the King said, for about the twentieth time that day.

"No, no!" said the Queen. "Sentence first—verdict afterwards."

"Guilty," intoned Conrad from the jury box.

"Stuff and nonsense!" said Lizzie loudly. "The idea of having the sentence first!"

"Hold your tongue!" said the Queen, turning purple.

"I won't!" said Lizzie.

"Off with her head!" the Queen shouted at the top of her voice.

Nobody moved.

"Who cares for you?" said Lizzie, (she had grown to her full size by this time.) "You're nothing but a pack of cards!"

At this the whole pack rose up into the air, and came flying down upon her: she gave a little scream, half of fright and half of anger, and tried to beat them off, and found herself lying on the bank of a river, with her head in the lap of the Green Maiden, who was gently brushing away some dead leaves that had fluttered down from the trees upon her face.

"Wake up, Lizzie dear!' said the Green Maiden; "Why, what a long sleep you've had!"

Lizzie looked at her friend in complete surprise, "How?"

"You're still dreaming, my sister."

The Green Maiden lent forward and gently kissed Lizzie on the lips. In­stinctively Lizzie's lips parted and their tongues touched. The Green Maiden's lips were soft and full. It was a long kiss. Lizzie was aroused—she wanted to come.

Two naked girls on a riverbank in the shade of old willows on a hot sum­mer's afternoon, completely alone but for a small person with a blue cap peek­ing out from behind one of the boughs above their heads, taking pleasure in each other.

Lizzie awoke refreshed, satiated and content. She thought she had beaten Conrad for a second time. She had been imprisoned and beaten the gaoler, sent for trial but won — she began to feel she might well be able to deal with Conrad's control over her dreams.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12