Such Stuff Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,654 Followers

Lizzie thought back on the dreams Conrad had sent her and to dreams she had experienced before Conrad had begun to influence and take control of her night time fantasies. She remembered one in particular where she had been very frightened of a tiger following her. It had been quite terrifying but she remembered she had become aware that it was only a dream, not real at all and had changed it so the tiger became her own pussycat and she had cud­dled it and woken up safe and sound. Lizzie started—could she change this dream, she knew it was only a dream, could she affect it, alter it, change it and wrest control from that obnoxious man now imprisoned in the Tower Innomi­nate?

Lizzie's eyes opened in the utter blackness of the cave. Tom was asleep be­side her so she felt in his pockets and found the kite line again. In the darkness she reached out to feel for some projection in the cave wall to tie the kite line onto. Immediately her hand found a knob of rock and she tied the line secure­ly. She took this as a good omen and set off in the pitch-blackness down a side passage towards a far-off speck of daylight that she could not yet see but want­ed to be there. The line unwound behind her and as it neared the end Lizzie willed the light to be there— and it was! A broad smile spread across her face, she dropped the line and groped toward the light, pushed her head and shoul­ders through a small hole, and saw the broad Mississippi rolling by. She had won, escaped again and beaten Conrad.

She went back for Tom and broke the good news. They groped to the blue speck of daylight, pushed their way out of the hole and sat there and cried for gladness. They looked at each other. Both looked a sight covered in clay and mud from the caves, faces and hair caked in the stuff. They were free, out of the cave, back in the sunshine, away from the darkness and in the light.

"We sure need a wash," laughed Tom, "guess as I'll have to see you naked again, Becky, that is if you don't mind because I sure don't!"

Lizzie's eyes dropped, "No, Tom, I sure don't neither."

She awoke.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,654 Followers
12