Suck It

Story Info
Alyssa's boyfriend is angry and teaches her a lesson.
2.3k words
3.74
75.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music was pounding and Alyssa Whalen felt her heart beating along to the beat. Her boyfriend, Noel, of five years sat next to her, an arm draped across the back of her chair as he drank down his eighth or ninth glass of beer. People all around were dancing and some of them were making out in the darker corners of the room. Yet she was stuck next to her over-protective boyfriend, listening to him drink and flirt with anything that walked by in a short skirt.

Her blue eyes moved around the club slowly, surprised to lock onto a pair of dark green eyes looking back at her. Who on earth was this? Glancing at Noel, Alyssa bit her bottom lip and looked back at the man who didn't seem to have looked away from her. He was drinking some kind of beer, but his eyes moved over her body that was clad in a tight black dress. A blush crept up her cheeks as her own eyes moved over his face before dropping down to his firm looking chest. The shirt he wore was snug and she could swear that he flexed at the smallest glance, causing her heart to flutter. Alyssa slowly lowered her eyes and felt them grow wide at the bulge in his jeans that was exposed to her. Her breathing changed and she shifted in the chair, which seemed to wake up her boyfriend's alertness.

Growling, Noel grabbed her by the upper arm and pulled her to her feet. "We're leaving," he growled into her ear and pushed her ahead of him. Alyssa stumbled and Noel glared at the man at the bar who moved his gaze to someone else, not caring that the last girl was now in deep shit. The car ride home was silent, Noel never let go of the vice-grip on her arm and she could swear that her fingers were going numb. The driver kept talking about some pointless things, laughing at his own jokes and never guessing that the couple in the back was colder than ice at the moment.

Finally, they were dropped off at their apartment building and he pulled her out, taking the money from her purse and throwing it to the cab driver. Taking her key, he tried to figure out how to get it into the lock. "Open the fucking door," he growled at her, forcing the key into her hand. Opening the door, Alyssa took a deep breath and braced herself for the worst.

"You dirty little fucking whore," shouted Noel, as he walked through the door, throwing Alyssa against the wall, slamming the door behind him. "You fucking slut! How dare you do that to another guy? I saw you fucking him with your eyes. Get yourself set bitch? Horny enough for him to fuck you all night? No, that is what I do, and you better remember it."

She stood shaking against the wall, shaking her head as tears ran down her cheeks. That was not what had happened, but she knew better than to complain. Noel didn't give a damn what she said, he had made up his mind that she was a whore and that was it. It did not help matters that the man was drunk out of his mind and in a rage...one that was worse than anything she had seen before. "Stop please Noel. Please. I--I swear," Alyssa begged before a hand slapped across her face.

"Shut up you stupid little bitch," he growled and grabbed her hair, pulling her away from the wall and shoving her down to the floor. "Strip. Without standing up, strip for me. Right now," he growled.

Licking her pink lips, she knelt on the cold floor, her cheek burning from the slap. Slowly, she moved her long red curls away from her back, letting them fall over her right shoulder instead. Slowly, she reached behind to unzip the back of her strapless dress, hands shaking from fear. He had picked it out for her and she hated it, the way that it hugged every little curve and every little bump on her skin. Honestly, it felt like being naked with the way things were exposed. Slowly, she slipped out of the dress and her heels, putting them off to the side. Biting her bottom lip, she undid the front of her lacy strapless bra and let that go with the dress before lifting her hips to take off the thong that he made her wear constantly. He hated the old panties that she would wear and the lines that they would give her. So the thong had replaced everything else and if he saw any lines...well it did not bode well for Alyssa. Kneeling on the ground, she lowered her head, red hair falling over part of her face and caressing her breasts slowly.

Noel stood before her, almost salivating at the sight of his naked girlfriend before him like the whore she was. She was small compared to his six foot three inch stature, Alyssa still had large assets. A round and firm ass that constantly was ogled by himself and other men, though untainted. Somehow, she had managed to keep him out of her ass, under-going all kinds of terrible things to make up for that. His eyes moved up her slim waist, dusted with light freckles as they finally settled upon her round, perky tits. They weren't the biggest in the world, but he liked the size. They fit into his hand easily and made a good squeeze. Not to mention the fact that her tits were a good fuck when he wanted pleasure and didn't feel like pleasing her. Alyssa's scared little pussy was tucked away between her lush thighs, both of which were closed firmly against him.

"Good fucking slut," Noel said as he back handed her once more, grabbing her hair to pull her high up onto her knees, standing before her with his cock hanging out of his pants. "Suck it, you bitch. That is what you want, isn't it?" he shouted at her.

"Noel, no, please!" she begged, trying to back away from him as he grabbed the back of her neck. "Please, I don't like it. You know I don't like it. I swear, I wasn't looking at anyone Noel, please, anything but this." Blue eyes moved from his face to the thick member before her. It was something that Noel liked to boast about whenever he fucked her. That he was almost eight inches in length and almost 2 inches around. Dark black hairs circled the area and were something that she constantly tried to avoid. Alyssa hated the feeling of his cock in her mouth and the bitter taste of the skin, combined with the foul and salty taste of his cum. It was enough to turn her stomach just from the thought of it.

Letting go of the flaming hair, he used his free hand to stroke himself for a few seconds. "Then why don't I take you up your perky little ass then? Been dying to pop that little cherry like I did your other ones," he said with a drunken laugh, trying to force her around. However, Alyssa shook her head more quickly. Her mouth opened in protest and he took the chance to force himself between her lips, going until she gagged. Noel's hands knotted in her long hair, using it like reins to control her head. He loved the sound of her muffled chokes, picking up a good pace as his balls started to slap against her chin. He was going to force himself down her throat tonight, whether she liked it or not.

Her eyes watered and tears rolled down her cheeks slowly as he forced himself into her mouth over and over again, choking her to the point of almost blacking out. His long organ slowly moved through her mouth, pushing further back to hitting the back of her mouth. Eyes grew wide as he sharply tilted her head and gripped her hair more tightly.

"Suck it you slut. All the way down, you bitch. And you better not disappoint me or I am going to make you pay for it," he growled and thrust his length into her more completely, his mushroom top pressing down into her throat. It tasted terrible, smelled terrible and she felt sick to her stomach. Yet he didn't stop and she couldn't say anything, his cock buried deep in her throat, gagging her with each passing second. Slowly, he untangled a single hand, grabbed both of her hands, and forced her to rub his balls, pounding into her again. Shaking her head, she tried to bite down onto his skin to make him stop, only to get a sharp slap to one of her breasts, making her gasp in pain. That however, allowed him deeper access in her mouth and throat.

Finally, he spilled his seed deep into her. With a couple of slow thrusts, he pounded into the back of her throat before pulling back to rest his cock on her tongue, his cum sliding over her taste buds, shooting his load into her mouth, grunting in pleasure at the feeling. As soon as he pulled out of her to rub himself, Alyssa started to spit his cum from her mouth. Noel growled and gripped her nose with two fingers, thrusting back into her and rubbing himself to milk every last bit into her mouth. He was going to let her get off with only one simple shot, but the bitch was going to play dirty.

Ally tried to breathe, but he had blocked off all sources of oxygen, forcing her to swallow it all or pass out from lack of oxygen. Slowly, she swallowed his seed, her stomach turning from the sickness of it all. He reeked of beer and his cum tasted salty, drying her mouth out quickly. Finally, he pulled out with an evil smirk and she choked, her spit sticking to the end of his long cock.

"Good little slut," Noel growled before slapping her across the face and walking out of the room.

Rubbing her cheek, Alyssa stood up and quickly grabbed some clothing and her things that lay around the room. She rubbed a hand across her left breast, his red hand mark showing up upon the pale white skin. Why had I gotten into this relationship? She had been stupid to think that he loved her and that he was going to treat her right. Everyone had told her so and they had been right. For Alyssa, she had always been told that once you had sex with someone and they took your virginity, then you belonged with them. The right thing to do was to marry them. That was one reason why she had stuck with Noel this long...but not anymore. Not after tonight. Throwing her clothes onto the bed, she quickly pulled on a pair of panties, not caring if it wasn't what he liked. She didn't care anymore. Pulling on jeans, she looked at the mirror and winced a bit. She looked like a mess and her left nipple was puckered a bit. Obviously, it had enjoyed the painful hit from Noel and the soothing rub from herself. Frowning, she took her pointed finger and pressed it against the nipple, pushing it flat slowly. Gasping in pain, she grabbed a white cotton bra and slipped it on before pulling a light tank top over that.

Shoving her clothing into a bag from the closet, Alyssa walked out of the room and out the front door. Noel wouldn't notice that she had left and honestly, she doubted that he would care. She knew that he had at least half a dozen other girls to sleep with besides her and she didn't give a damn if he was pissed off. She was through with it. Done with the forced sex, the forced oral, everything. She was done with him and that was it. Walking to her friend Victoria's house, she knocked on the door.

Victoria got up from where she had been in her bedroom and grabbed a robe to wrap around herself. It was almost two-thirty on a Friday night. Who the hell would be here at this time? She hadn't been expecting anyone and was just about to settle down with some of her favorite toys. However, this could have been important. The blonde opened the door, her brown eyes falling onto the worried face of Alyssa. "Ally, what are you doing here? And at this time of night?" she asked, obviously surprised but not all together angry with her friend.

"We're done. For good...Noel and I. Can I crash here for a while?" Alyssa asked. From the way that Victoria looked, wearing a simple robe, Ally could almost deduce that she had come at the wrong time. Was there a man in her friend's bed waiting for her? Or another woman? Maybe both depending on how frisky Victoria was getting tonight. Licking her lips slowly, she tried to look past the blonde, wanting to know if she was intruding on something special or not.

However, Victoria grinned and nodded her head. "Spare room is all yours," she said to her before walking back into the kitchen and cracked open a bottle of wine. "Let's drink. To your new found freedom and nerve," she said with a laugh as Alyssa walked out of the bedroom, holding her cheek. "And we'll get you some ice for that too..." Victoria poured them two glasses. Putting them onto the counter, she walked over to the fridge and opened up the freezer, grabbing a bag of frozen peas for her friend. "Next time, you need to find someone demanding but gentler. I think that would please you much better Ally," she said, pressing the peas onto her cheek before giving Alyssa's round ass a good smack.

The End