Suck My Big Tits Pt. 09

Story Info
Daddy finally takes my ass, but he doesn't have permission.
2.3k words
4.37
198.9k
112
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
breastysadie
breastysadie
2,246 Followers

**This is a fictional story about adults engaging in consensual "Daddy"/girl age roleplay. This is not an incest story; the characters are not related. Please note, at no point in this story is there any reference to sex with a minor. The woman in the story is in her twenties, and even during the age-play scenarios, she is intended to be 18+ and should be interpreted as such. The "Daddy" nickname is simply intended as a term of endearment.**


Jamie and I finally came up for air after being locked in a steamy lesbian 69 for over an hour. I lost count of how many times I came in her mouth; I was too busy sucking and savoring her delicious, drooling cunt. If Jamie's pussy were a restaurant, it would have three Michelin stars. Best meal I've ever had.

We collapsed into each other's arms and purred at each other and licked our cuntjuices off each other's faces and necks, stopping for several deep, spit-swapping tongue kisses. Our enormous tits looked so beautiful pressing together as we kissed.

Daddy had watched our entire dyke slut fuck session and had jerked off at least five times, strolling over to cum all over us as he pleased. I'll never forget what it felt like to have Jamie's wet, probing tongue lodged deep up my ass as Daddy painted my buttcheeks with several loads of his Daddy cum.

Daddy slid into bed and gave us each a wet French kiss right on our assholes, then stretched out and cuddled up with us. He spooned me and I spooned Jamie. Within seconds he had two fingers buried up my ass. I took his cue and began to gently finger Jamie's asshole, too. She sighed contentedly.

"So, sweetheart, what questions do you have for us?" Daddy asked me. "Do you like being one of my sluts? Because you're a fucking natural. I'd love to have you at more of my functions. Did you enjoy yourself last night? My guests certainly enjoyed you. I think you two are becoming my favorite toys. None of the other girls dyke out like you two. And you have the biggest, prettiest titties. Yes, I want to keep the both of you. Daddy's little girls. Daddy's special cumwhores."

"I want to keep you, too," Jamie said to me softly. "I want us to go on a trip with Daddy. Just the three of us. Maybe Daddy can take us on a buttfucking trip across wine country! Or a gloryhole tour of the U.S.!"

Daddy laughed. "That sounds amazing. We just have one last test for our new slut, then we can plan a trip. I'd like to."

I gulped. My last test. Tomorrow was my assfucking. Daddy was going to claim my anal virginity. I was so nervous.

"Speaking of that, Daddy," said Jamie. "Do you think I could help her a little bit? Get her ready for your cock up her ass? I was thinking I could get my strap-on and buttfuck her with it tonight. Hard and deep. Give her a taste of what to expect. It's just...you're so big."

Daddy was quiet for a long while. He continued fingering my ass as he seemed to think about Jamie's suggestion. Finally, he spoke. There was an edge to his voice that made me uneasy, but Jamie didn't notice.

"Okay," he said coolly. "Good idea, baby. Go to your room and get your biggest strap-on and a thing of lube and come back. I'm going to eat this little slut's asshole while you're gone."

Jamie jumped out of bed and looked down at us, smiling. Her giant, naked breasts jiggled and wobbled invitingly. God, she had nice tits. Huge and bouncy. The yummiest, most suckable pink nipples I've ever had in my mouth. I made a mental note to make her sit on my face later. I wanted to look up at those firm jugs jutting proudly forward, swaying and bouncing as she rides my face.

Daddy and I both admired her ass as she bounded out of the room, but when she was gone, things got real serious real fast. He made no move to eat my ass.

Instead, he took his fingers out of my asshole and reached up to grab me by the throat. He pressed his lips into my ear from behind and choked me hard.

"No one prepares you for an assfucking but Daddy. You two bitches have crossed a line. Presuming to 'help' each other. You two belong to me. Your assholes belong to me. I chose your asshole because it wasn't ready. I'll be goddamned if some dyke with a fake dong is gonna make me miss my chance to hurt you with my cock. I will not allow this kind of insubordination from a couple of useless sluts."

Then he rolled me roughly onto my stomach and climbed on top of me until he was in a pushup position over my body. He was still hissing into my ear. "No. You two don't get to help each other. My sluts aren't here to have ideas. You're here to get used like the filthy sluts you are. I'm the only one smart enough to hatch plans. You're all just a bunch of dumb girls. You only exist to please me. That is all. In this house, I'm the only one who thinks."

Daddy dipped his big cock into my cunt from behind. I was very wet. I was getting excited for him to take me this way, to finally fuck my pussy, when he pulled it right back out.

And that's when I knew. Oh, dear God. What had I done? My intro to assfucking had just been moved up. It was happening right fucking now.

Confirming my fears, Daddy tightened his grip on my throat and pressed his cockhead against my anus. I realized he'd only lubed up his cock with my cuntcream. I whimpered.

"This is gonna hurt, slut," he growled.

Daddy pushed past my tight virgin sphincter with relative ease. Once his fat cockhead was firmly in my ass, I felt myself open up for him, as if he had pushed past some instinctive resistance barrier. I felt a popping sensation as he passed the point of no return and slowly filled my ass with his dick. It was really happening. Daddy's dick was up my butt. At least a little bit.

The pain was immediate, though, and it was everywhere. I felt it in every part of my body. I felt it in my soul. I wanted to scream bloody murder, or fight him off, or cry out for help, but I was completely paralyzed. I wasn't even breathing. I had absolutely no control over my body.

Then Daddy was loosening his grip on my throat and ruthlessly ramming the remaining length of his fat shaft all the way up my ass. I felt his balls pressing against my asscheeks and it knocked the wind out of me. All I felt was throbbing. And why not? I had a 13-inch cock with the girth of a Coke can crammed up my bottom.

That was when Jamie reappeared. She was wearing her strap-on, looking eager and adorable, ready to give me some much-needed buttfucking practice, when she saw us on the bed. The color drained from her face when she realized what was happening. She'd been here before.

Daddy barked at her. "Get out, cunt. Look what you did. Your insolence earned your little dyke slut a painful ass pounding. It's your fault. Go sit in the hall and listen to her scream. I haven't even started yet."

Wait, what? He hadn't even started yet? He had me pinned face down on the bed with his huge dick balls-deep in my virgin ass. I locked eyes with Jamie. She gave me a sympathetic look before she disappeared into the hall.

Daddy returned to the task at hand. He pulled his cock out an inch and rammed it back home. He did it again. And again and again. He was fucking my ass in short, controlled thrusts. I appreciated that. A slow build. But of course I knew it wouldn't last. There was no way Daddy was going to be polite about this.

Because he wanted to teach me a lesson. He wanted to hurt me. He wanted my asshole to throb for days. He wanted to hear my screams and he wanted to see my tears. He wanted to bust his nut deep in my ass as I begged for mercy.

To that end, Daddy pulled his fat cock all the way out of my bottom and slammed it back in as hard as he could. My voice came back to me in a rush of pain and I let out an injured wail. He responded by pulling out and ramming back in again. I screamed. He did it again. I begged. "Daddy, NOOOOOO! Pleeeeeease!" He did it again. And again. And again.

He continued fucking my ass with these long, violent thrusts, picking up his speed until his giant cock was pistoning rapidly in and out of my sore bottom, punishing me with every thrust. My sobs and pleas made him buttfuck me even harder and more cruelly. He had his hands on the bed on either side of me, the leverage turning his body into an absolute assfucking machine.

I laid there like a rag doll, face-down on the bed, bawling as Daddy mercilessly fucked my ass. I hated him. He was brutalizing my asshole and loving every minute of it. I submitted to it, praying for it to end, hoping I'd never have to do it again. But Daddy wouldn't stop. He just called me a dumb cunt and fucked my asshole like he was trying to kill me.

But then. A shift in sensation. It's hard to explain; it's as if the pain was subsiding and being replaced with something else. Could it be? I relaxed as much as I could as Daddy grunted like an animal and relentlessly pounded my ass. And I realized...

It felt good.

It feltreallyfucking good. I let a moan slip past my lips, and when Daddy heard it, it drove him absolutely wild. He fucked my ass harder and faster, realizing I was beginning to enjoy it,wantingme to enjoy it. Buttfucking bitches was his specialty. He was going to turn me into a depraved, anal-loving whore if it was the last thing he did. He'd done it with hundreds of sluts before me and would do it with hundreds more.

Five minutes later I was screaming, begging Daddy to fuck my ass harder and pushing my ass up against his thrusting groin. I couldn't stop screaming; I'd never felt pleasure like this before. I had temporarily lost my mind. Daddy responded to my screams by pounding my ass so hard that all the pictures fell off the wall and the bed collapsed beneath us. And still Daddy bounced that huge dick in and out of my greedy, slutty asshole.

I savored the feeling of Daddy's monster cock filling up my bottom, drinking in the perfect sensation, loving how his balls slapped rhythmically against my ass as he claimed what was his.

Something amazing was welling up deep inside me, blossoming out from the very core of my body and traveling to the tips of my fingers and toes. I screamed out for Daddy and told him I was going to cum. Asked him for permission. Begged him to drill the fuck out of my tight ass until my cunt squirted for him. Pleaded with him to abuse my asshole with his huge Daddy dick. Screamed obscenities and declarations of love and promises about what a good little buttslut I was going to be for my huge-dicked Daddy.

"You may cum now, babygirl. You're a very,verygood girl," he said, maintaining his violent thrusting speed. He was in heaven. I could tell.

So I did. I came harder than I ever have in my life. I squirted my sweet cream all over the bed and on Daddy's dick as he willfully destroyed my ass with his cock. My eyes rolled back into my head and my toes curled. I was drooling like a mental patient but I didn't care. I just wanted Daddy's sadistic ass-ramming to go on forever. My entire body was on fire and I was crying openly. My cunt and asshole spasmed as I moaned and thrashed beneath my amazing buttfucking Daddy.

I'd been cumming for what felt like five minutes when I felt Daddy's huge prick tense up in my ass. I heard my whimpering voice beg for an ass full of his yummy Daddy cum. With a grunt, he obliged, pumping load after load of sperm up my ass as I squealed and bucked with delight. I thought he would never stop cumming. He filled my greedy asshole until it was positively overflowing with hot semen.

I sobbed when Daddy pulled his cock out of my ass. I begged him not to, and when he did, I felt empty and useless. But good Daddies always know just what to do. He jammed a buttplug up my ass and ordered me to keep his cum inside me until he said otherwise. And I was happy again.

__________________________________________

Later, he'd make Jamie come in and remove my buttplug and eat the sperm from my asshole. As she rimmed me, he'd mount her ass from behind and punish her with his big dick.

This was Daddy's brand of discipline. His cock was both pleasure wand and weapon of pain. Today it was pain. I loved hearing Jamie squeal and scream as our stern Daddy jackhammered her asshole into perfect submission.

_________________________________________

When Daddy had finished buttfucking his naughty slut and the three of us were all curled up together under the covers, Daddy shared his "motto" with us:The only way to teach a girl a lesson is to drill it up her ass.

Right before we fell asleep, I told Daddy that I had lots of lessons to learn, and that I couldn't wait to get started.

breastysadie
breastysadie
2,246 Followers