Suck My Big Tits Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth as if to say "I submit myself," and immediately got my throat stuffed with a stiff, meaty dick. I proceeded to suck on big chocolate cocks until I couldn't feel our throats anymore. It seemed like each one was bigger than the last. Some of the men were gentle and stroked my hair, some were more insistent and pulled my head forward so I could better deepthroat them. A couple of men slapped me across the face before they sank their cocks down my throat. Based on the gurgles and smacks and muffled feminine moans I was hearing, I knew Jamie was getting the same treatment I was.

I tried to keep count — I wanted to suck a respectable number of black dicks to make Daddy proud — but I lost count after twenty. If I had to guess, I'd say I sucked forty cocks to completion that night, and I assumed Jamie did the same. I didn't know if they were all different; I wasn't even looking at the mens' faces after a certain point. Just zeroing in on their huge, yummy cocks and slurping until I got my cum reward.

Most of the men went to sit in the chairs after their suckjobs. They all kept their cocks out, slowly stroking, getting them hard again for round two.

Which, it turned out, was dedicated to tittyfucking. After choking on a supreme metric fuckload of ebony dicks between the two of us, with mascara running down our cheeks from all the gagging and crying, Jamie and I moved to the mean in the chairs and, on our knees, trapped those huge cocks between our gigantic breasts. We gave those men the tittyfucks of their lives. We moved diligently around the room, each taking load after salty load of hot jizz all over our mountainous jugs, never wiping it off, letting it coat the flesh of our breasts and drip from our erect nipples.

After that, there were the men who wanted to titfuck us on our backs, for whom we laid prone and allowed them to take control. This is my favorite way to get titfucked, because I like when the man squeezes my breasts around his dick and flicks my nipples. I also like when they force the tip into my mouth. And there was a lot of that going around.

At some point during the titfucking madness, I noticed Daddy enter the room and hand two glasses to one of the guys in the chairs. They exchanged a few words, and soon after, the guy started jerking off into one of them. I watched intermittently, long enough to realize the glasses were both getting passed around and jizzed in by every man who had another load to shoot. I assumed they were making "cocktails" for Jamie and me to drink later, and my mouth and pussy both flooded at the thought.

After all the men who wanted to use our tits and mouths had done so, Jamie and I made a show of kissing each other and licking sperm off each other's breasts. We even sucked each other's slits for a little bit, so we could both cum, which we both did without Daddy's permission, for the first time since we'd all been together. I wondered briefly if he'd be mad, then remembered with a sly smile that Daddy buttfucked us when he was mad.

I felt like I'd swallowed a gallon of cum at that point, and then one of the men presented us with two glasses full of more hot jizz. Probably 30 guys' worth. A full cup in each glass. We both drank it down obediently, if not hungrily, letting some of it overflow our mouths and run down our chins and onto our heaving breasts.

*****

Daddy had me jerk him off in the cab on the way back to the hotel as Jamie fell asleep on his shoulder. He talked to me quietly, so as to not wake her. "I put an ad on Craigslist to get all those guys there," he said. "I just said 'two huge titty sluts craving BBC cum, the more the better, please come to the club this Thursday to get sucked off."

I laughed softly. "Gee, Daddy, there were almost 100 of them! What a treat." I snuggled into his chest, still stroking him off. The female cabbie was listening intently and knew exactly what we were doing, but neither of us cared. We liked it.

"What would you have done if, instead of sucking their cocks, I let them fuck you up the ass?" he asked.

"Oh, Daddy, you know I'd do whatever you want," I murmured. "I'm so lucky to be on this trip with you, I would never say no."

"But would you like it, honey?" he persisted. "Or would it be more like assrape? Would you be a willing little slut or would they be taking you by force?"

I knew what Daddy wanted to hear. "I think Jamie and I both would feel like it was assrape. I mean, we were terrified just to be sucking them off, all those big black guys. We cried the whole time," I whispered. I wasn't telling the truth, because Jamie and I had dirty-talked extensively about an all-black anal gangbang several times when we were fucking each other with our huge black dildos. But I knew Daddy wanted to see us assraped. So I was more than willing to act scared and unwilling. Making Daddy's fantasies come true was what I loved to do most.

"Okay, sweetheart," he said softly. "Don't tell Jamie we talked about this. At least it'll be a surprise for her. I'm going to set something up while we're here. This city is chock-full of black guys who will want to rape you both."

I sighed contentedly and jacked Daddy off til he pushed my head down and came down my throat. The cabbie watched the entire thing in the rearview mirror.

*****

Two nights later, Jamie and I were stark naked in our hotel room getting raped up the ass by a crowd of twenty huge black men. Daddy was filming it. We were taking rod after gargantuan black rod right up our kegel-tight assholes.

We were both on our hands and knees on the bed, getting buttfucked doggy-style, both of us yelping and squealing like wounded animals. Good thing we had the penthouse, because if we'd had neighbors they would have complained. Or joined? Who knows.

We got assfucked in every position that night. My favorite was when they forced my face down into the pillow so I could hardly breathe. I was enjoying myself but this really was bordering on rape; these men had clearly been told that we were unwilling recipients of the buttfuckings they were doling out. For Jamie, it was totally rape. I hand't told her about my conversation with Daddy, so she'd been completely blindsided when the first huge black man had burst into the room.

By Daddy's design, we'd both been both totally naked except for our assless black tights. The big black bull had pushed his way through the open door and seized Jamie wordlessly, giving her huge melons a squeeze with his big hands before he threw her like a dog onto the bed, spit on her anus, and shoved his dick up her ass unceremoniously. I'd watched, incredulous, for about three minutes, before my own anal rapist burst in and took me up the ass in the same position. Pretty soon the room was full of men waiting their turn to use our little pink assholes.

Jamie and I got our asses ridden hard for a couple of hours, guys coming and going, us screaming in pain (and pleasure), Daddy filming the entire thing like a porno director.

When we were finally alone, Daddy played the video back on his laptop. He got on his back and I climbed on top as we watched. I rode him with his dick up my ass so he could suckle my breasts. Then Jamie pushed me backwards as far as she could and, with as much care as she could muster, inserted a dildo into my already Daddy-occupied ass. My first DP. Daddy was positively beaming at me as they fucked my ass in unison.

I did ass kegels the entire plane ride home. My number-one priority was staying tight for Daddy. I was already fantasizing about our next trip together. I could only imagine what yummy horrors Daddy would subject us to. We were his two favorite sluts, after all.

12