Suck School Grad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
684 Followers

"Glad you like it," he replied, "You give good head." He turned to thank Joe and head home.

Joe, sensing my delight, asked, "There's not more guys there, is there?"

"Just my son," came the answer.

"Would he like a blowjob?" Joe asked.

"He's too young... early high school," the man said.

Joe commented, "My wife can handle that. As long as it's a cock, that's all she cares about. But it's your call. When you think he's ready for his first blowjob, give me a call. Or even his first fuck. I'm sure she would love fucking a little virgin pecker.

"In any event know that my wife would love to be the neighborhood alternative cock sucker, so any time." The man said good-bye without replying and headed across the back lawn.

I told the guys I needed a stiff martini, and one appeared out of nowhere. I took a big swig and told my husband, "Nice BBQ."

"Almost done," he commented. "I'm the only one who hasn't cum," he added as he pulled out his dick.

"Can I suck it?" I cooed

He replied, "No, I want to do something different. You lay back. Like a hound marking his territory I'm going to jack off on your tits and mark my territory. It lets everybody know that no matter what you belong to me." He walked up next to my prostrate body and furiously jacked off. I'm sure the sexual excitement and cum pressure had been building all evening. In just over a minute he whitewashed my chest and tits with one shot landing on the tip of my nose. "Is she one of the best cum buckets going?" he asked his friends. They vociferously nodded yes. "Would you suck them again sometime," he asked me. I, too, nodded yes. "Look at her," he commanded Paul and Chris. Look at her all sucked and fucked out and covered with her husband's cum. Is she about the best lookin' slut wife you've ever seen?" More agreeing nods and hoots. He leaned into me and said, "I think you're a super suckin' fuckin' slut. You're a devoted but totally depraved sex-crazed cock lovin' slut of a wife. I love you."

Joe turned to his friends, "Would you guys like to see me mark my territory the official way?" And to me, "A hound officially marks his territory with piss, not jism. How 'bout I piss on my territory? Including a little in your mouth?"

I was still dazed and now too dumbstruck to reply.

"Jesus, Joe; that's a bit much," Chris exclaimed.

Joe answered, "Yeah. Maybe so." Then looked down at me, "Some other time, babe. Some other time you can eat my cum AND piss."

I finished my martini in one more gulp, asked for another, and snuggled up content in my blanket of cum and well-worn mouth and cunt.

spider007
spider007
684 Followers
12