Sucked into Obsession

Story Info
The new girl gets a lesson from her stalker.
6k words
63.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Madeline exclaimed when she realized she was going to be late for school. She was already on probation and didn't want to get into any more trouble than she already had. She was already spending the next two weeks in detention and she didn't need another especially since today was her eighteenth birthday. Quickly she threw on a long black dress and headed to school. It was third period by the time she arrived and she raced to the back door where she knew she'd have a better chance of sneaking in.

David was leaning against the door, looking at her. A cigarette was pinched between his middle and forefinger. She stopped and looked at him, surprised to see him. "Oh, hey. What are you doing out here?"

She had been the new kid at school for nearly a month now and he'd been her only friend. He was overly protective of her which she kind of liked, but sometimes he pushed it too far. She stared into his handsome face and knew something was wrong. He'd been held back a year which made him about nineteen. It was a sore subject for him and he was often angry. His black hair wasn't pulled into his usual ponytail and his eyes bled black which was never a good sign. The darkness of his features made his skin glow almost an eerie pale.

"What are you doing out here?" She repeated as she shifted the weight of her bag to her other shoulder.

He lifted his hand, showing her the cigarette he was holding. She smiled. "Ah, well enjoy I'm late for class." She tried to open the door but he was leaning on it, which made it difficult. She sighed, realizing he was having one of his "bad days." Madeline shook her head. "I'm tired of this shit. You have a real fuckin' attitude problem lately. Until you're in a better mood don't come around me. Now excuse me I have to get to class." Again she tried to push past him, but was unsuccessful. He was blocking her way. "David move, I'm already late for class." She tried to move him by pushing, but was worn out in the process. She breathed hard, looking at him. "What's your problem? You're being a real asshole."

He didn't answer her. He just stared at her with an intense expression. He'd been attracted to her since the day he'd met her. She was beautiful. She had auburn ringlets that were often left down in an unruly manner. Her eyes were always lined thick with black eyeliner bringing out the jade color of them in an almost eerie fashion. She was petite only about 5'5" which made him tower over her at 6'3". Her body had been one of the better ones he'd ever seen. She was thin but shapely. Her breasts were full, probably a C cup, her waist tiny, and her hips and ass round and perfect. He licked his lips as he watched her thinking of the things that would come, the things that he would do to her.

When he didn't answer her she turned around, intent on going to another entrance. David grabbed her wrist harshly in the palm of his hand and pulled her back, slamming her against the door. She closed her eyes tightly and winced. "Ow, fuck! What'd you do that for?"

"I warned you before to never turn your back on me." He said as he tightened the grip that he had around her arms. He stepped closer, leaning into her body.

"You're hurting me! Ouch, you're hurting me!" He ran his thumb along her bottom lip. She took his thumb into her mouth, and bit it hard, drawing blood. He grunted. The sound told her that the bite had hurt like hell. Good. He backhanded her hard for it. She called out in pain when she felt the slap. A small moan escaped her lips as she felt her knees begin to give. The only thing that kept her from falling was the firm grip he had on her.

David pulled her up, pressing her to the door with his body. "That's the last time you'll draw blood. You'll learn to treat me with respect." Two giggling girls walked by them. Without any kind of warning David leaned over and kissed her hard, trying to keep her quiet, not wanting her to call over to them. The girls turned to them and started laughing harder, whistling as they walked by. She had never been kissed so roughly before, and didn't like it. She struggled in his arms trying to get free from the painful hold he had on her. Finally she shoved him off and moved away from him, her hand moving up to her still burning cheek. A defiant anger grew inside her as she felt the sting of the slap.

Glaring at him she moved forward, hitting him repeatedly. The blows failed in hurting him, but succeeded in making him angry. He suddenly laughed. It was a terrible sound filled with rage. He lashed out and grabbed her wrists in his hands, and forced her arms behind her back. His arms were wrapped around her body as he held her in a submissive position. Her head was back as she strained against his strong hold. Her body unwillingly pressed hard against him as she moved to get free from him. To her horror she could feel his growing arousal as she struggled to free herself. Moaning out of frustration, she helplessly looked up at him. "Please stop this, David. I didn't do anything to you."

He turned her around and slammed her against the door, pinning her body with his. Reaching into the pocket of his trench coat he pulled out a small brown bottle and cloth. He undid the lid, and bathed the cloth in a horrid smelling fluid. She didn't even notice when he put the bottle back in his pocket. The only thing she could think of was how fucking nuts this guy was. What was he going to do? What was in the bottle? Her eyes grew wide with fear as he lifted the cloth to her mouth, and closed his hand over her mouth, and nose. The smell of the cloth made it next to impossible to breathe. She found out what was in the bottle.

Madeline finally grew tired, and her fighting gradually stopped. Her eyelids grew heavy, and the last thing she heard was David's voice. "I'll show you that I'm better then him."

With his words came a black blanket that wrapped itself around her, cloaking her senses, and casting her into a deep sleep.

She lay limp in his arms and he stared down at her with adoration. From the moment he saw her he wanted her as more than just a friend, but she wasn't interested. She was more interested in flirting with any other man in school. Well he would show her that he was better than all of them. He would make her love him, even if he had to do it like this. It was the day of her eighteenth birthday and he had a special present for her.

Madeline opened her still heavy eyelids, and looked around the dimly lit room. The only source of light was coming from several white candles scattered throughout the room. The suffocating scent of vanilla rode the air, making her cough. She sat up and started to push the white sheet that covered her body off. She stopped immediately when she saw that the sheet was the only thing she had to shield her naked body. "Where are my clothes?" She thought to herself. She pulled the sheets back up her chest, and tucked a loose lock of auburn hair behind her ear. Madeline looked around nervously, trying to get an idea of where she was, finally she saw it. A dark figure blanketed by shadows sitting in the darkest corner of the room. Squinting she tried to figure out who it was. She thought she had dreamed what happened with David. She was still a little disoriented, but slowly she realized that she hadn't dreamed it. She licked her lips, a nervous habit she had developed at the age of six, and parted her now moist lips to speak. "David? Where are my clothes?"

He didn't answer her, only stood and moved slowly to the foot of the bed. Still clutching the sheet she scooted back on the bed, fear now setting in on her. His eyes fell from her face to the top of the sheet, and the round outline of her erect nipples. His eyes traveled down the length of her body. "We didn't.." She looked away, afraid that he might have taken her while she was sleeping. The blush that always seemed to be lurking crept in on her cheeks, bringing them to a full red. "I mean.. You didn't" She took a deep breath, not knowing how to ask her question. She decided just to blurt it out. "You didn't take me while I was knocked out did you?"

He laughed, and moved from the foot of the bed to the side. "Take you?" He repeated the question in a mocking tone. "If you mean did I fuck you while you slept then no, I did not."

Slowly she stood. Madeline held the sheet as best she could around her body so that it wouldn't gape open, and show any personal places. Standing only inches from him she noticed how tall he was. He laughed again when she backed away. She was too intimidated to stand so close to him. Madeline glared at him. "Don't mock me. You assault and kidnap me. I wake up in this strange room with nothing more then a sheet to cover me. What do you expect me to think?"

His face once again grew serious, indifferent. "You came with me willingly, Madeline." David took a step forward, running the back of his hand across her bruised cheek. "And as far as this, well it could be explained as rough sex. I didn't do anything to you that you didn't ask me to do." He grinned. "Or should I say demanded?"

She looked at him in horror. "That isn't true!"

His grin never faltered, "that's what I'll tell everyone if you say anything. Who do you think they'll believe? Just look at you. You go around in see through shirts and tight jeans, short skirts. You wear lots of make up. You're always so...." He looked down the length of her body, his eyes slowly traveling back up. When his eyes reached her breasts he lifted his hand and ran his fingertip across the top of the sheet. "Perfect." He finished.

As he ran his finger across her skin she took a step back and backed into a nightstand that she hadn't noticed before. Candles on the table flickered and shook. He laughed and took another step forward.

He started to wrap his arms around her waist when she pushed him out of the way and ran for the door. David grabbed the tail of the sheet and pulled. Not wanting to let go of it because of her embarrassment of her nakedness she was pulled back. Madeline's back pressed against him as he wrapped his arms around her, and held her tightly in his grip. She could tell that he liked being close to her, really liked it.

His mouth settled next to her ear, and he spoke in a gentle voice filled with sincerity. The tone was almost pleasant, almost. "I won't let you go, Madeline, not now and after tonight not ever."

She threw her head back and cried out in frustration.

He turned her around roughly, looking her in the eyes he spoke again. "You shouldn't struggle. I already told you. I won't let you go and after a while you won't want to."

She hung her head and began to cry; almost losing hope that she would get out of here. "Please, David, let me go. We're friends. I never did anything to you. Why are you doing this?"

He sat down on the bed, and pulled her into his lap, holding her around the waist to keep her there. Once again she could feel a growing bulge in his pants, and she blushed even deeper then before. "Don't act like you don't know what you did. This is what you do to me." He said as he forced her to move against him. "Every time I see you, every time I think about you," he leaned closer to her, and whispered in her ear as he continued to make her move on him. Her mound repeatedly rubbed his erection. "I want to make love to you." Madeline tilted her head back and gave an unconscious moan as she felt a slight wave of pleasure run through her body.

David grinned when he heard her moan. He knew the spot where she liked to be touched. Repeatedly he moved her against him, hitting that spot. Her moans grew with intensity as she began to move with him. When he felt her start to pump his grin widened. Gently he pushed her back on the bed. He stood once again at the side of the bed, looking down at her with adoration.

Madeline's head moved to one side as she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and moaned softly. Her hands were palm up beside her head. Now caught in the sensation that the contact with his body brought her she arched her back, unconsciously telling him what she wanted.

Staring down at her he realized just how much she wanted him. He knew that she wanted him before he brought her here, but he just didn't know how much. As he watched her moan and arch her back and writhe on the bed he undid the buttons on his shirt and let it fall away from his body, feeling himself grow unbelievably hard he continued to watch her.

Seconds after he put her down the sensation wore off, and she realized what she was doing. She opened her eyes, looking at him in horror. His shirt was now off, exposing his perfect chest. She leapt off the bed and headed for the door, forgetting her sheet. Her hand closed around the doorknob as she turned and started to pull it open. Without warning David tackled her to the ground and she screamed. Roughly he forced her to turn and lay on her back, forcing her to look up at him. He held her wrists in one of his hands over her head. He looked down at her in anger. Suddenly he backhanded her and covered her mouth before she could scream. The slap had been a warning for her not to run again. "Don't run from me Madeline. It's not worth the punishment you'll receive."

She whimpered and closed her eyes. Tears streamed from the corners of her eyes down the side of her head, dampening her hair. When she opened them again she saw that he was looking over her naked body with a foreign expression in his eyes. She twisted her body, desperately wanting the sheet back. Wanting the protection from his lusty stare.

He picked her up and held her around the waist with one arm, and sat on the bed. He held her around the back as he positioned her on his lap. She was forced to wrap her legs around him. Madeline could feel herself grow wet and blushed, embarrassed. He would think she wanted what he was going to do to her. She wasn't sure if she did or not, but she wasn't going to let him get his way, or try not to.

He took a fistful of her thick hair and pulled her closer to him, she could feel his hot breath as it came out in shallow gasps against her lips. "This is what you like, Madeline. I know it is. I heard you."

Her palms were pressed against his chest as she tried to push him away, trying to get off of his lap. But he spun her around quickly and pinned her body to the bed with his body. He was still between her legs as he cupped the sides of her face in the palms of his hands. He stroked her cheeks with the ball of his thumbs. He stared at her for what seemed like minutes but was only seconds, his breath coming out as heavy as hers. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. As he kissed her he pushed his tongue into her mouth, and moved it with hers. Moaning against his mouth she tried to break the kiss. When his kiss grew more persistent she gave up and began to kiss back. David broke the kiss, breathing even harder then before. The new look in his eyes was filled with passion. He cupped her right breast in his hand and began to gently caress it. She tilted her head back and arched her back as her lips parted and she moaned loudly. Madeline lifted her hips and began to rub herself against him. Purposely teasing him. Hoping that he'd give her another chance to run. He groaned and took one of her erect nipples into his mouth, his tongue circling the hardened tip. As he sucked her nipple she heard him unbuckling his belt. In response to the sound she gasped. Opening her eyes she came to the realization that she was in danger of losing what she had saved, her virginity. "Don't" she half cried, half moaned. "Please, I haven't.. " Blushing once more she finished her sentence "I haven't ever done this."

He stopped what he was doing, and looked down at her with a hint of confusion. An expression that scared her then came over his features, making them look dark and foreboding.

"Please, please" she begged. "I'm saving that for my husband."

He grinned. "Then there's no reason to save it any longer."

She screamed and began to thrash around, and kick. She put everything she had into getting free from him. The laughter that seemed to echo throughout the room stopped as she got him off and once again headed for the door. After opening it she dashed out into an almost pitch-black hallway. She paused for a moment, trying to figure out where she was going. When she heard him get up and chase after her she ran down a flight of stairs. She kept running, not knowing where she was. She stopped and kneeled, leaning against the darkest wall she could find, and tried to slow her breathing. She thought she could hide from him so she stayed silent.

Menacing footfalls sounded throughout the house. With each thud his presence seemed to grow closer. She closed her eyes tightly and crossed her arms over her chest. Suddenly she felt hands around her upper arms, pulling her up. She opened her eyes and saw David blazing with anger. He slammed her against the wall, and for a moment she thought her back had broken from the pain shooting down her spine. He grabbed her around the throat and spoke in a low threatening tone. "Run again and I'll hurt you, Madeline." She was so scared that she was shaking. What if he killed her? She already knew he was crazy.

His hand fell from her neck so he could stroke between her thighs. The tips of his fingers ran along the crease between her lips. His fingers continued as they parted her lips and rubbed along her opening. She gasped and almost collapsed against him. She had done that to herself, but never had she felt anything like this. With her eyes closed she moaned. Her moans grew more demanding as her hips slowly began to move to encourage the movement of his fingers. The sensation stopped, and she slowly opened her eyes, realizing he stopped. Madeline regretted opening her eyes when she saw the evil grin he wore on his lips. He raised his hand so he could see his fingers. Slowly he rubbed three of his fingers together, seeming to examine the wetness. He then took two of them into his mouth and sucked the tips. "Looks like your body's trying to tell me something." He said, teasing her.

She moaned half disappointed that he stopped.

He lifted her and put her over his shoulder as he made his way back to the bedroom. He caressed the private place between her thighs as he carried her. Taking advantage of her position. She moaned, and he could feel her nails digging into his back.

He swung her from his shoulder onto the bed. The sudden movement caught her off guard. She had no time to move away from him before he gripped the back of her knees in his hand and pulled her forward. Pulling her closer to him. He opened her legs, and moved between them to keep them apart. Her chest rose and fell hard as she looked down and noticed that he no longer had any clothes on. When had that happened she wondered for a brief moment. She looked at him and licked her lips, afraid.

She looked so beautiful he thought as he looked down at her. She was so innocent despite her tough exterior. He had this naked beauty on his bed. She was open to him, offering him her most precious gift. He knew they would be together forever the minute he saw her that first day in class. She was mysterious, and the first time he looked into her eyes he knew he had to have her. He knew her eyes were green, but that description didn't do them justice. They were more of a jade.

He could never let her know how much he wanted her. That would be giving her all the control, and control is something she won't have he thought to himself.

Shit she's licking her lips again. He could feel himself grow harder as she moaned and squirmed and struggled. He wanted to make love to her so badly, to fuck her, to make her, his. She was moving on the bed again, wiggling. Trying to get free from him. He loved the struggle. He knew she wanted him, and that increased his want for her. He couldn't wait any longer. He took himself in his hand and held her around the waist, trying to pull her closer as he positioned himself against her opening. He rubbed the head against her wet opening, teasing her. He could see her biting her lip and he groaned as he slowly pushed the head into her tight resistant opening. Groaning loudly he continued to push. His eyes never leaving hers.

12