Sucker Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rope doesn't stretch," said David. And it is looped through a Y in the branch above you so you can't pull it further down and relieve the tension." He laughed again. "I am afraid that you will be on your toes until the party begins." Another laugh. "After that, I think that you might be on your knees at my feet."

Jane wanted to yell, "You Bastard!!" But that would be admitting defeat. Instead she began testing the limits of her bondage.

Her arms were totally free. He legs were totally free. The only thing truly holding her in place was the anal hook.

She tried bending over to see if that would allow her to pull it out, but since the rope went through the belt clasp high on her body, leaning forward merely increased the tension on the rope and pulled the hook more tightly into her ass.

She tried to slip out of the belt itself, but could not. If the rope were actually tied to the belt, she could have put her hands above her head and easily pulled it over her shoulders. But the rope was not secured to the belt in any way. It merely went through the loop on the belt. There was nothing to pull upward on the belt.

She tried grabbing the rope above her head and pulling herself into the air. But the rope was too thin for her to really get a grip on it and even if she could lift herself up, there was no way that she could hang with one hand and reach down with the other to pull the hook free.

She tried moving out to the limits of the rope and moving in a circle to see if she could stretch the rope, but, as David had informed her, it had been designed not to stretch.

"If you soil yourself before tonight," said David cheerfully, "I will wash you down so you won't be embarrassed by your weakness in front of the Masters and Mistresses."

That was one thing that Jane wasn't worried about, but she wasn't about the tell David that. She had been supremely confident that she could escape, but just in case she had thoroughly cleaned herself out and not eaten anything since. If she had to piss, she would turn in a circle and distribute it around her so that it would more quickly dry up.

She glared at David and went back and tried everything a second time, but without success. Eventually Mistress Jane Hendersen was reduced to standing as close to exactly under the limb as possible to minimize pressure on her ass and shifting her weight from leg to leg to help stave off the cramps that were surely to come.

= = = = = = = = = = =

Party guests began arriving around ten after eight. They each smiled and commented as they found Mistress Jane still tied beneath the oak. Two of the Masters stood behind her talking. "Ingeniously simple," one of them said. "I will have to try a variation of that will my sub," said the other.

Tears began to flow down Jane's face as she realized the truth of her humiliating defeat. Then David was standing in front of her. "So," he began. "Do you want to admit defeat and not have to stand around like this until Midnight, or do you want the safety bet. If you don't get out by midnight, you are still my slave until the next party. If you do get out, you are free, but you don't get me at all."

He reached out and lifted her head so that their eyes met. He was holding a collar and chain in his hands. "What will it be? Walk behind me on the chain or continue your dance on the end of the rope until midnight?"

"I'll stay here until midnight," she answered. She was trying to be haughty and defiant, but she sounded more like a petulant slave whining to her master.

David spoke loudly so that everyone could hear. "Jane has decided to extend her stay in my little trap. If any of you have any suggestions as to how she can escape this simple bondage, please feel free to let her know." Several eyebrows were raised at his lack of use of "Mistress" in front of her name, but the title did not seem to apply to this person who was bound naked in front of everyone with her legs shaking from fatigue.

Gloria, Jane's slave approached. She was wearing, as were most of the slaves at the party, a very short and diaphanous cover over a black leather micro-bikini bottom. "Come to gloat," said Jane sharply.

"No, Mistress, I came to suggest something that might allow you to get free. But you will have to entice one of the men to fuck you while you are tied up."

Jane's face contorted in rage. She screamed out, "You are just trying to cause me to humiliate myself further. You have always been a troublesome and useless slave. The first thing I will do when I return as your Mistress is to sell you to someone who can beat some obedience into your thick head!"

Gloria did not respond to Jane's rage. Nor did she cower before her. Instead she stood tall and said quietly, "We will see. We will see."

= = = = = = = = = = =

At midnight Jane was still tethered to the tree. Somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00 she had lost control of her bladder and wet the ground beneath her. The shame was apparent on her face and the redness spread throughout her body when someone in the crowd began applauding. As the clapping rose in volume, she tried to pull away, but there was no place to go. She was stuck on display on the patio as the urine splattered on the ground. All she could do was hang her head in shame. Soon the water of her tears also wet the pavement beneath her.

Shortly after midnight, David walked out and stood before her. He called out loudly, "Harold, release the rope," and suddenly the tension which had been holding her on her toes for 16 hours was gone. David caught her as she slumped to the pavement and lowered her to the floor.

Gloria ran up with a damp rag and began to wipe her forehead. "I wish you had taken my advice," she said. There was genuine sorrow in her voice. "Then you would have been able to get free."

Jane slapped Gloria's arm away from her face and snarled, "Don't pretend that you would have been able to get out of this. I couldn't do it in 16 hours! You wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting out in 16 years!"

"Would you be willing to bet on that?" Gloria asked in a very icy voice. She stood up alongside the prone woman. "I will bet you that I can get out of this bondage in 16 minutes. If I can't, I will take your place as Master David's slave for the next month. But if I can, after your servitude to Master David is complete, you will take your proper place as my slave and I will be the Mistress from now on."

The collective gasp from those attending punctuated her final words.

Jane laughed slightly and then looked over to Master David. "Would you agree to the substitution?" she asked.

David nodded his head. Then he asked, "Would you agree to slavery if you loose?"

"I will not lose," she spat back. "It's not possible to get out of this in 16 minutes. I couldn't do it in 16 hours. Gloria will be your slave for the next month. Next month gloria will once again be my slave and I will teach her the truth of her place in life. At your party two months from now, I will use her as the subject for a demonstration of the latest caning and paddle techniques. "

Gloria looked out on the crowd. All eyes were on her as she said, "You are witnesses to this bet." Then she turned to David and said, "I would appreciate if the equipment were cleaned up before it was used on me."

"Of course," David answered, and Harold took the belt and anal hook back into the house. A few moments later he returned. There was a slight smell of disinfectant as he handed the two items to David.

Gloria removed what little clothing she was wearing and walked to the spot where Jane had been tethered. "Please put your hands above your head," David said softly. There was a ripple of murmuring in the crowd. He was treating Gloria as an equal... as a Mistress rather than as a slave.

The belt was pulled two positions tighter on Gloria than it had been on Jane. One position was because she was slightly smaller than Jane. The second, which took some tugging, was so that no one could say that it was easier for her.

David fed the rope through the restraint loop, locking it in place. Then he fed the rope through the eye on the end of the anal hook. Pulling the loop back over the hook and the rope caused it to wrap securely in a slip-knot around the metal of the eye.

As he pulled the anal hook upward between Gloria's ass cheeks, she wiggled slightly to better allow it entrance. Then David gave a hand signal and Harold pulled the rope until Gloria was brought up on her tip toes. Then he securely tied it off.

No one could say that things were being made easy for Gloria. She was, if anything, higher on her toes than Jane had been.

David stood in front of her and said, "Sixteen minutes begins right now," and he started a timer app on his phone.

Gloria closed her eyes and stood very still for a moment and then began to sway on the rope. Her body was writhing as she ground herself against the hook which pulled at her ass. "Oh," she exclaimed, "I didn't expect that!"

She rotated her ass to move the hook as much as possible within herself. "That feels sooooo good." She said breathlessly. "I never dreamt it would feel like this. I can't believe how turned on I am."

Jane whispered to a Mistress next to her, "As I thought. Just an excuse to get some attention and a good fucking in public." Then she laughed.

Gloria began to stroke her own breasts and pull on her nipples as she began to grunt and cry out in passion. She put both hands between her legs and began rubbing herself giving a grunting cry of "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with each stroke.

"I need somebody to fuck me!" she screamed out. "I don't care if I can't get out. I don't care if it is a Master or a slave or a Mistress with a strap-on, I need somebody to fuck me!"

Several of the Masters stepped closer, but one of the Mistresses who was standing further back said, "I think we should give one of the slaves a treat." Then she called out, "donald!"

A large, muscular, nearly naked man rushed to her side. "Be a good boy and take care of this slave in heat," she said with a laugh.

He quickly whipped his short toga over his head and rushed to stand in front of Gloria. She pushed herself toward him undulating her body and calling out, "Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

She was held in the upright position by the belt and the anal hook prevented entry from the rear, so the slave, donald, bent his knees slightly and pushed himself forward between Gloria's legs. She grabbed him by the neck and pulled him tightly to herself. Soon she was bouncing on his prick with her legs wrapped around his waist.

Evidently, he had been deprived for some time because it only took him a minute or two to climax. He yelled out as he ejaculated within her, but she continued to grind against him for almost another minute. Then she said almost quietly, "Let me down, donald."

He did, and she stood flat on her feet in front of him. In her hand was the anal hook. She had reached around behind herself while he had her lifted up and pulled it from her body.

She slipped the rope over the end of the hook and then pulled it free of the eye at the top. She reached over her head and pulled the now slack rope upward through the belt's restraint loop.

"That meets the requirement of freeing myself," she said matter-of-factly. "But to be sure everyone is satisfied, don't stop the clock just yet."

She then reached over her head and twisted the release loop which was holding the belt tight around her. A moment later it was lying at her feet. "What's the time?" she asked David.

"Seven minutes," he responded.

She walked over to him, or more exactly to Jane who stood next to him. "I tried to tell you what to do, but you wouldn't listen. That cost you dearly... slave!"

Harold hurried to her side and handed her a white robe that was more of a wrap-around dress. He also handed her a pair of white, high-heeled shoes.

After Mistress Gloria had clothed herself, she turned to address the gathered crowd. "Next month, after this slave's servitude to Master David is completed, we will have a collaring ceremony. I have already chosen a name for her. It is 'sucker bet'. Every time I address her, she will be reminded of what put her in this state. And her name will proclaim to the world the weakness which changed her from Mistress to slave."

Slave sucker bet stared out at the crowd and openly wept and wailed like the slave she now was.

"Oh!" Gloria suddenly said, "And the month after that, we will still have that demonstration of the latest caning and paddle techniques which Mistress Jane promised you, except the former mistress Jane will be the subject of that demonstration, and I, Mistress Gloria, will be the one who demonstrates the proper techniques."

David looked out at the crowd and asked, "Would anyone like to bet on how many strokes of the cane it will take to totally break sucker bet?"

"It will be a while before anyone takes one of your bets again," someone yelled from the crowd.

"Wanna bet?" he replied with a laugh and offered his arm to Mistress Gloria as they walked back into the house with former mistress Jane, now slave sucker bet, pulled along behind them by her collar chain.

= = = = =

"How do you do it?" Mistress Gloria asked.

"How do I do what?" he answered.

"How do you know when someone is going to take one of your bets?" she replied.

David laughed. "It comes to me in a flash," he said. When Gloria stopped and looked at him with her hands on her hips, he continued. "Literally, it comes to me in a flash image of something from the future, or at least something from my mind telling me what the future might be."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"When Jane started her diatribe against the use of so much rope, I suddenly had a vision of her being led naked by a chain that was attached to a slave's collar. No, actually, it wasn't attached to the collar. It was attached to two smaller chains which went through D rings on the sides of the collar and down her back to where they attached to an anal hook."

He turned and smiled broadly at Mistress Gloria. "That's when I knew that Jane was actually a slave and you were actually a Mistress. The collar and anal hook gave me the idea for the bet and from the image, I knew that she would take that bet and that she would lose."

Mistress Gloria stared at him in surprise. "You weren't seeing the future," she replied. "You were reading my mind. What you saw was exactly what I was thinking. I wanted her naked and being led by her ass through the party. I was thinking about how I could do that."

"So maybe the present was the inspiration for the future rather than the other way around." he replied. "In either case you are now Jane's Mistress and next month, you can lead her through the party in your specially designed collar and hook."

"Wait a minute," Mistress Gloria suddenly said. "When you saw the collar, were there two D rings or three? Did the chains drop down over her shoulders or come around the collar to a common ring in the back before going down to the anal hook?"

"Now that you mention it," David said with a shrug, "there were three rings. The one in the back was mounted horizontally rather than vertically. Why do you ask?"

"Because I didn't think of that until I was hanging under the tree and realized that the hook would wobble badly from side to side unless it were held upright like it was through that belt." Her eyes widened. "You were seeing the future. That's how you win your bets! You know how things are going to come out!"

"Not always," he replied, "and I can never depend on it. But when it happens, it is often very interesting... and very profitable."

"That's how you knew your team would win in the playoffs last winter."

Master David laughed as he replied, "No, that was pure luck. I was trying to lose that bet. You have to lose once in a while or nobody will take your wagers. That $200 loss would have set up the next six months worth of bets. I had no idea they could pull off a win. I won two thousand, but no one would take any of my bets until last month when Jane fell into my trap. I would have been better off losing."

"So," Mistress Gloria asked, "what do you see in the future now?"

"Well," he responded, "After the party, I see you and me having a lot of fun with our new slave and then topping off the night with some fantastic sex."

"Maybe I should start making some bets," she replied with a smile. "I see the same thing."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END OF STORY

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12