Suckfest

Story Info
Goddess makes me suck 9 cocks.
7.8k words
4.16
72.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsman
subsman
151 Followers

We were laying in bed one night and my Goddess told me it had been a while since she had seen me suck a cock. I didn't say much. We had gone to a glory hole a few weeks back and found out they wouldn't let women in the back so we had not gone in. She was frustrated and looking for another solution.

"I want you to put an ad on craigslist." She commanded. "Similar to the ones in the past. Tell them I want to watch you suck lots of cocks. And this time, I want you to respond to anyone who answers and forward every response to me."

I gulped. "What if lots of guys answer?"

"Then you will be sucking lots of cock." she said, grinning. "What are you?"

"I'm your cocksucking bitch, goddess."

"That's right, and cocksucking bitches, suck cock. Lots of cock. What is our goal for the year cocksucker?"

"100 cocks, Goddess."

"That's right, and how many cocks have you sucked for me so far?"

"30."

"There you go, 70 more to go. This will give you a chance to catch up."

"What if I can't take them all?" "What if I gag and puke, and can't do all of them?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure you take all of them. I hope you do gag and puke, it will make it so much more fun." She said laughing.

I felt a tingle of fear in my belly as she reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking me. I was hard as a rock and she rolled over on top of me and started riding my cock. She looked me in the eye and said, "Now cum for me cocksucker."

I gasped, as I filled her hot pussy with cum.

"Hmm, Now make me cum." She demanded, as she pulled off my cock and crawled up to my face. I found myself staring at her cum filled pussy as she lowered herself onto my face.

I licked her, tasting the thick mix of our juices and the slightly salty taste I was getting to know so well. She squirmed and started fucking my face hard. I did my best to breath and keep my tongue out as she rode my face. She worked her clit on the bridge of my nose fucking my whole face, her pubic hair scraping my cheeks. She growled as she reached her orgasm and I felt a flood of her juices over my face and down my throat as I tried to swallow fast enough to keep up.

She crawled off and looked down at my cum covered face, laughing. "OMG, that was great. Good job cumsucker. I love to see you covered in cum."

I put the ad in the next day on Craigslist. It read as follows.

Title:(casual encounters) Goddess Wants To Watch Me Suck - mw4m

My Goddess loves to watch me suck cock. She makes me suck them to completion and swallow. The more they degrade me, the more she loves it. We will be at a St. Petersburg hotel on Tuesday. Early in the day is best. I am a clean, disease free, man in good physical condition. My Goddess is petite and sexy. There will be no sex with her, only me. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I forwarded a copy of the ad to my Goddess and got a quick reply. "Good job cocksucker. Are you nervous?"

"I'm shitting bricks." I replied

"Good, you should be. Now remember, answer every response and send them all to me."

I posted the ad and anxiously awaited responses. How many would there be? I felt completely out of control. I imagined myself surrounded by cocks having to service them. I imagined myself covered in cum and wanting the whole process to end, but not being able too. It was exciting and scary at the same time.

I had to work that day so I tried to take my mind off the posting but it was difficult. I checked my email in a few hours and I had already gotten a response shown below.

Hello,

I have to say your Craigslist ad sounds very exciting indeed! I live near downtown St. Pete and will have most of this Tuesday off from work. My stats are 44, 6-2 175 and nicely endowed. I am very safe, clean, masculine, and respectful. I play no games and ask for none in return. Would love to hear from the two of you, let's have some adult fun this Tuesday!

Thanks!

Robert

I responded immediately as requested and forwarded a copy to my Goddess.

By the end of the day, I had gotten 5 responses and was starting to get worried. How many cocks would I have to suck? I told my Goddess I was concerned.

The following is an excerpt from our text conversation

me: I got tons of responses from ad in Craigslist I can't believe how fast that works

Her: I'm telling you cl to get laid

me: I see that. Not sure how you want me to respond to them regarding timing. I know you wanted to do early in the day but might have an issue with early check in at hotel

Her: Let's say around noon

me: I think noon works. How many do you want me to set up? I have 9 responses so far

Her: Tell them you will email room number. Schedule for all 9 at the same time. Some may have to wait in line is all. We will see. I know your hard lol Schedule all

me: omg, ok Goddess

Her: I think only half will show

me: That is probably right

Her: Or we can have all at once

me: I'm going to end up covered in cum.

Her: Are you nervous

me: yes, I'm nervous as hell

Her: Good

me: just seeing all the cocks and knowing I have to suck them, much less a lot at once.

Her: I'm going to show you the power of a goddess

me: I hope I please you Goddess

Her: We will see tomorrow. BTW, I want to fuck your ass

me: omg. while I'm sucking?

Her: Maybe but b4 as well

me: yes Goddess. Of course, my body is yours to use as you want and when you want

I just got a 10th response. It could be crazy.

Her: I love it I'm very excited

me: Already responded to them and got lots of responses back already.

It's going to be a busy day. My jaw will be sore and I will be gagging and covered in cum

Her: Mmmmm I'm wet. Thinking about it

me: I'm glad it pleases you. My total for you might get up over 40

Her: What is our number that we are going for?

me: 100 - That's a lot of cock

Her: Yep

me: I guess I'm going to need at least 10 to stay on track

Her: You're a Cocksucker

me: Your cocksucker and only yours at your command

Her: Yes my cocksucker for my pleasure. I'm feeling a lot better

me: Good, Seems like you always feel better when I am nervous and scared lol

Her: Of course, It's the way of the goddess

me: I see that, lol

Her: Good, No complaints

me: No complaints Goddess, I don't think complaints would be well received either lol

Her: Try it,And you'll find out

me: I know better, gulp

Her: Your listening

me: trying too

Her: I'm proud of you slave

me: I'm glad baby. These guys keep coming on line. The count is up to 21 total so far. I'm going to quit looking now

Her: Omg, Lol, Rofl. Keep it going cocksucker. I didn't tell you that you could stop.

me: OMG, You are going to have a true cum slut on Tuesday. I won't be able to eat the rest of the day

Her: Oh yes you will. Maybe we will bottle some cum to rub on you once we get home. Or make you drink. Are you scared?

me: Yes, I'm scared.

Her: Yes goddess, Is the correct response

me: Yes Goddess

Her: Good job cocksucker

me: Thank You Goddess. You know what it does to me, when you call me names like that. I am scared shitless about Tuesday. I hope I can take them all

Her: You won't have a choice cum fag

me: omg So if I am wiped out, and they keep coming? If I puke from all the cum? or from having a cock shoved down my throat I am going to have to continue?

Her: Yes of course. Until I say enough

me: We will need to bring a bowl in case I get sick

Her: Yes, or a trash can

me: omg The lack of control is both scary and exciting but then you know that. Does it turn you on to know I'm scared?

Her: Oh yes I love knowing you are scared and you are going to be defenseless

me: This will be the nastiest thing I have ever done if only half the people show up.

Her: We're just getting warmed up cocksucker

In the end, I got 27 total responses. I had said yes to each one and told them we would send a hotel room number when we got checked in.

That morning, my Goddess was in a wonderful mood while I was nervous and anxious. She made me lick her to 3-4 orgasms as she mused about me sucking cock for her. Afterwards, we swung by the hotel to check in and then went out for breakfast. As we checked in, my knees and hands were shaking. She was calm at breakfast, while I was a nervous wreck. My goddess decided we would only do it for 3 hours so I at least knew there was a time limit to my humiliation and pain.

We went back home after breakfast for her to get ready and she had me start messaging our hotel room out to participants. I sat down at the couch with my stomach in knots as I sent out email after email with the hotel room number and the time frame. I knew I was committing myself at that point. It was actually going to happen. I was so nervous and anxious.

The responses started coming in immediately. Within a few minutes, I had 9 confirmed cocks to suck. My previous record at a glory hole was 4 cocks in a row. 9 was unbelievable. What if they all showed up at once?

My Goddess came out of the backroom with her makeup on and her tote bag over her hand. She had on a simple flannel shirt open low to show off her cleavage and long shorts that went down just below her knees. She looked casual and sexy at the same time. She was staying casual to keep things under control and had no plans to get undressed. She was taking along a sheer black blouse, some long black leggings, and short boots I had seen her in before in case she wanted to change. As usual, she looked ravishing. I thought about her watching me degrade myself, and a thrill of excitement washed through me. She smiled and I knew I was committed as we headed out toward the hotel.

We got to the hotel and went up to the room. We walked in the door and she handed me a piece of plastic out of her bag. "Put this down on the ground." She said. "We don't want cum all over the hotel room. Plus, I don't want any of it to go to waste." She said with a smile. I shuddered at the implications as I spread the plastic out on the floor.

I just got the plastic spread out when I heard a knock on the door. She looked at me and smiled. "Looks like you've got your first cock of the day. They sure are anxious. Are you ready for this cocksucker?"

"As ready as I'll ever be Goddess." I replied nervously.

She went over to answer the door and opened it up. Jim was standing there and it shocked her for a second. We had played with Jim before. He had a very large cock and she liked fucking him in front of me. He had responded to my ad and I hadn't told her. She welcomed him in and hugged him in front of me. He was greeting me as someone else knocked on the door.

She walked over to the door and opened it up. The guy outside, said, "I'm Tony, I answered an ad. "

"Come on in Tony." said my Goddess, "You've come to the right place."

As Tony walked inside, she looked over at me. "What are you waiting for cocksucker? Strip and get on your knees. You've got some cocks to satisfy."

Tony started laughing as I stripped down and got down on my knees. "Wow, how many is he sucking today?"

"I don't know. He invited 27. He loves to suck cock. Don't you cocksucker?" She responded with a smile and a little hint of a sneer.

I got down on my knees on the plastic, naked and feeling vulnerable as Tony got undressed. He had a large, dark collared cock. He walked over and shoved his cock in my face. I could smell the faint male musk that always turned my stomach before I sucked cock. I was getting pretty familiar with that smell. I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking. I tasted the slight saltiness of his sweat as his cock filled my mouth.

"Make sure you satisfy him slut." I heard her command. "Give him a real slutty blowjob."

I started working his cock as slutty as I could for her amusement. Jim appeared beside me naked and I had another cock beside me. Jim had a very large cock, both long and thick.

I heard my Goddess in the background. "Work both of them for me baby. Go back and forth between them."

I pulled off from Tony and faced Jim's cock. He shoved it deep into my mouth and I gagged as I tried to take it. "That's it, fuck his face like a pussy." I heard my Goddess say. Jim grabbed my head and started shoving his cock in and out of my mouth. I used my hands on his cock to keep him from going too deep and tried to accommodate his thrusts.

"Put your hands behind your back slut." my Goddess commanded. "I want him to fuck your throat." I did as she asked and Jim thrust deep again. I choked and gagged, almost retching as my spit spilled out of my mouth all over the plastic. I heard my Goddess laughing. "That's it. I love it when he gags and chokes." I couldn't believe she was being so rough with me so early.

She got down beside us and looked me in the eye while I sucked Jim's cock. Her eyes grew distant and foggy as she grabbed the back of my head with one hand and Jim's ass with the other. "I said go deep slut." She said as she pulled my head down hard onto his cock and held it there. "Now that's more like it." She said as my gag reflex took over and my stomach heaved. She held me there for a long minute and then released. I pulled off, gagging and choking.

I heard another knock on the door. "Oh, it looks like you have another customer faggot. Don't stop sucking, I'll get the door." She laughed. I heard the door open and her greeting another guy. "Come on in and join the party. "

I heard the new guy introduce himself as Mike while Jim was thrusting in and out of my mouth with my hands still behind my head. He was a little more careful not to go as deep so I was keeping up. The next thing I knew, there was a 3rd cock lined up in front of me.

"Make our new guest feel welcome cocksucker." My Goddess commanded and I shifted my attention to the new cock in front of me. Mike was a bit smaller than the other two and still soft so I could accommodate his whole cock in my mouth. I worked him back and forth to trying to get him hard.

"I want you to use your hands and mouth and go back and forth between them all." I heard her say.

I did as she asked, moving back and forth between the cocks trying to keep each of them hard. My world was full of cock, but I saw my Goddess smiling as she watched between two of the guys. She had the camera out and was taking pictures. "Oh God yes." She said. "I love this. Satisfy them slut."

I kept going back and forth between them. My neck and jaw were getting sore from the constant bobbing. I was desperate to get them off to put an end to the process but she made me keep moving between them, not giving me enough time to get any of them off. They were all shoving in and out of my mouth. My eyes were watering and drool was dripping down on the plastic as I went from cock to cock. I heard the constant click of the camera.

"Make him suck your balls." I heard her say. "He loves that." She knew how much I hated sucking balls. They are always nasty, hairy, and sweaty. I find it more demeaning than sucking cock. Plus I knew it would prolong the process and I had so many more cocks to suck.

Tony lifted his cock up and offered his balls to me. I looked over at my Goddess.

She smiled, knowing I didn't want to do this. "Better start licking bitch." She said, with her eyebrow arched. I knew better than to argue, so I bent to my task. Tony groaned as I licked his sweaty balls, obviously enjoying himself.

"Get your head up in there bitch. Lick him between his leg and balls." She certainly knew the nastiest things to have me do. I did as I was told tasting the nasty sweat. "That's a good little cocksucking bitch. Give his balls a tongue bath."

I was so humiliated, particularly doing it in front of the other men. They were all starting to get into it and laughing together.

"Now suck his balls slut." She commanded. I opened my mouth and took his ball completely in my mouth and started sucking.

"Does that feel good?" She asked Tony.

"Oh yes." Tony groaned. "I like that."

"He's a good ball sucker isn't he?" She said laughing.

"Oh yes, he is a good ball sucker." Tony grunted.

"Now suck the other one." she commanded. I switched balls and started sucking the other one.

"Suck it hard bitch. Get your face up in there and do it right." She said again. I did as she asked and heard the other guys laughing.

"Ok, that's good, now back to his cock." I slid his cock back in my mouth and bobbed up and down.

"Get it all the way in, down your throat." I pushed my head as far down as it would go and tried to control my gag. "Go deeper cocksucker." She commanded. I pushed deeper and almost retched. I pulled out and spit all over the plastic which was already starting to get nasty and slimy.

"You need to pay more attention to your other friends, cocksucker." She told me. I obeyed going back and forth between them. She walked around behind me and got down on the ground grabbing my cock as I sucked. She started moaning and jerking my cock with one hand while she held my head with her other hand and pushed it down on the cock in front of me.

I felt myself getting hard and my Goddess started laughing. "Check it out guys, The faggot is getting hard with a cock in his mouth. I told you he liked it, she said laughing."

Then she pulled my arms back behind my head and held them there. "Now fuck his mouth for me. Fuck it like a pussy." One at a time, they shoved their cocks deep in my mouth. I choked and sputtered, but she kept pulling my hair back and pushing me back down on the next cock.

"Please feel free to come in his mouth boys. He loves to swallow cum. Don't you slut?" I moaned with the cock in my mouth. She repeated it loudly "I said, you love to swallow cum, don't you slut?"

I pulled my mouth off his cock. "Yes Goddess" I replied as the rest of the guys snickered.

"Beg them slut. Beg them for their cum."

"Please give me your cum." I begged, totally humiliated.

"You heard him guys." She said laughing. "He's such a cum slut. Cum all over him for me. Cover him with cum. Slut, satisfy all of them. Make sure you have a hand on any cock you're not sucking and make them cum for me."

"Do any of you guys need any lube?" She asked them. Mike asked for some and lubed up his cock while I sucked on Tony.

Soon, I was sucking on Jim and jacking off Tony and Mike at the same time. I felt Mike's cock getting long and hard and he gasped suddenly. "I'm going to cum."

"Better catch it slut." my Goddess called out and I shifted to sucking his cock. He quickly shot a huge load in my mouth. I pulled back, gagged and sputtered and it started to leak out of my mouth.

"Don't you dare spit it out. Swallow it all cum slut." She commanded. I held his cum in my mouth on my knees trying not to wretch. Mike must not have cum for a while. His cum was thick and even a little chunky. I forced it down my throat and gasped for air.

"Ooh, he didn't like the taste of that." Mike said laughing.

"What's the matter cum slut? That was just the first one. Just think how many more loads you're going to swallow today. You're belly is going to be full of cum." she said laughing.

I looked over at her and she smiled. "Well, get back to work cocksucker. You've got two more cocks to take care of. "

I turned and the other cocks moved in to me.

"Suck my balls." tony ordered and I started licking and sucking his balls again while I jacked off Jim. Suddenly, Jim pulled away and started jacking off on my head. I felt his hot cum spurting all over my forehead while I sucked on Tony's balls.

Mike started laughing. "OMG, he just came all over that fucker's head."

"I know, I caught the shot with a picture." My Goddess replied. "That was fantastic."

Soon, all of them were laughing and my Goddess was almost rolling on the floor. I felt the cum dripping down my forehead into my eyes while I sucked on Tony's balls.

subsman
subsman
151 Followers