Sucking A Cops Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,516 Followers

I heard him grunt like a pig and shove his cock as deep inside me as it had been, I swear it was touching the bottom of my stomach.

"Uuuuuuuurgggghhhhhh!!!"

Was approximately what I heard me and then I felt my ass begin to fill with his warm, sticky cum and as he pulled his dick from my ass I just felt the thick flood get more until her removed himself from me totally and I felt a drip of his cum spill form my ass and drip to the tiles. I felt so nasty right then. But I got little opportunity to relish my debasement as he pulled my up by my hair again and had me clean his flaccid cock with my mouth, ignoring the fact that it had seconds earlier been deeply buried in my asshole. I smelled and tasted awful, covered in his cum and other debris but I licked and sucked it clean.

"On your feet cocksucker!" , he shouted in his most authorities voice.

Ignoring the stiffness in my legs I struggled to my feet and he led me back to the cubicle with my clothes in it. As I stood there he looked out and called his colleague in again and I watched him enter with a smug grin on his face. Without a word he stooped to pick up my bundle of clothes and passed it to the black cop as he pulled a black indelible marker pen from his trouser pocket. I was so surprised that I never said anything as he used the pen to write the word "COCKSUCKER" on my chest and then wrote on my back (I discovered later that he wrote "ASS FOR HIRE" and arrow pointing to my asshole. They then pushed me to my knees again in the cubicle and pulled the door to (but still unlocked). My eyes bulged and mind boggled as I listened to them talk as they exited the toilets.

"Hey you think the fancy dress shop will take this uniform back with cum stains on it?"

"Yeah, sure, but we're gonna have to buy a new set of cuffs. Hey there's fifty dollars in the losers wallet, that'll get them no probs. Here chuck his clothes in the car we'll dump them down town."

My mind swirled at what I heard. I had been used and abused, I was still handcuffed and my arms useless, my clothes were gone and I was kneeling naked in a public lavatory cubicle with "COCKSUCKER" across my chest and drying cum on my face and ass. I was helpless, I started to panic and then…..

The door slowly crept open and YOU entered, there was a glint in YOUR eye as you turned to lock the bolt home and by the time YOU turned back your cock was out and stiffening rapidly. What did YOU have in mind for me???????????

(If you want to send me suggestions as to what happens next feel free. I might just write a follow up if there's any good ideas. In the meantime I'd be pleased to have your votes, feedback and comments on this story. Thanks for reading and if you liked this be sure to check out my other Gay Male story submissions).

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,516 Followers
12