Sucking My Brother's Long Cock

Story Info
Sister gets a mouthful from her brother.
1k words
4.17
204.5k
119
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older brother Eric and I still lived with our parents. Eric was twenty-two and I was nineteen. One morning I was sitting in the living room. Our parents had left for work. My brother was getting a shower. When he finished he walked out into the hallway. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. The towel slipped and I saw my brother's cock for the first time.

It was only for a few seconds but his dick hung down between his legs. He gathered up the towel and walked to his bedroom. I'm sure he didn't even notice me. I had to compose myself. I had never seen a cock that size before. I really only had been with one guy previously. He sure didn't look like Eric. I don't know what came over me. I got up and walked to my brother's bedroom door. It was closed.

I reach for the doorknob and I turned it. There was Eric on his back. He was stroking his long prick. He looked right at me. He didn't seemed surprised or anything like that. He actually motioned for me to come closer. I walked right up to the edge of his bed.

"Suck on it Tara," he said to me.

I stood there like an idiot for a few seconds. I eventually sat on the edge of the bed. I reached over and took my brother's rod in one of my hands. I slowly began to stroke Eric's cock. I could tell he was getting into it. I knew I had to taste my brother. I lowered my face and I wrapped my lips around his mushroom head. I began to bob up and down Eric's erect member.

To my surprise I was able to get most of it into my mouth and down my throat. I know my brother was getting turned on. He was pushing his hips up, sliding his erection deep into my throat. All you could hear was this slurping sound each time I went down on Eric's pole. His erection had to be eight inches in length. I took it all down, right to the root. It didn't take long before Eric was grunting.

"I'm going to cum!"

Eric let go and he flooded my mouth and throat with his thick cream. Somehow I managed to swallow most of his hot offering. There was a lot of cum that my brother gave me. Some of it was dripping down my chin. Eventually Eric began to get soft and I pulled away.

"Damn Tara, that was so hot!" He told me.

I have to say I enjoyed every moment of sucking on my brother's dick. I got up and went into the bathroom to clean myself up. When I returned, Eric was hard again. He had been stroking his cock while I was away.

"Get your clothes off," he told me.

I said I wasn't on any birth control. Did he have a condom? Eric said he would pull out before anything happened. I didn't want to trust his judgement but I was so horny right then. There was my brother's cock standing erect before me. I was dumb and I shed my clothes. I have medium size boobs and my nipples were rock hard that morning.

I climbed over top of my brother. He placed his hands on my hips and he pushed me down onto his erection. I know I screamed as Eric entered my tight hole. My muscles had a tight grip around my brother's thick cock. He lifted his ass up and fill me completely with his cock. I can tell you I have never felt anything like that before or since.

Eric reached up and squeezed my tits. I rode his thick monster that morning. Eric stretched me good. His cock was scraping against my pussy walls. I had one orgasm after another. We went a long time there in my brother's bed. Eric pushed hard into my body. He didn't do as he promised. He shot more of his cum deep in my belly.

My eyes went wide as I felt his spunk squirting into my body. It was too late to do anything. I did manage to drain all the cum from my brother's prick. Afterwards I pulled off and stood up.

"You asshole!" I told him.

I ran into the bathroom and tried to push out all of that cum from my pussy. When I returned Eric didn't seem to care what he had done.

"You would look good with a big belly."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Eric motioned for me to come lie next to me. He pulled me close and then kissed my mouth. The bastard was getting me excited all over again. He flipped over on top of me. He found my hard nipples and he chewed on each one. I could feel his spent cock sliding against my gash. Wouldn't you know, Eric entered me again.

I'm not sure how he could stay hard like that. He lifted my legs and pushed them back towards my chest. He filled me with all eight inches of his cock again. He took me hard and deep. I was panting as he slid inside my cum lined pussy. I knew my brother had me under his control. I would let him take me anytime he wanted.

There wasn't as much cum this time. I did have multiple orgasms as Eric fucked me like a cheap whore. After we finished we showered together. I was spent after all that sex with Eric. Our parents finally got home from work. It was subdued at the dinner table. I just wanted to sleep after we finished eating.

As you might have guessed, Eric and I are lovers now. We are still being stupid and having sex without protection. Yes, I am addicted to my brother's cock. Eric says he can't be without fucking me on a regular basis. I don't know how things will end up. I have this feeling I will have a big belly before too long.