Sucking Sidney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie was no longer holding my head. Instead, she lay on the bed, her eyes riveted on the perverted act taking place before her. Looking sideways, I could see her intense stare, excitement clear on her face. Knowing that she was an appreciative audience added to my own arousal and my cock became as hard as a rock. I became lost in the act, sucking for her pleasure as well as, I realized, my own. I found myself holding the cock at the base with two fingers as I bobbed my head up and down like an experienced cocksucker.

I was lost in the act and was startled when I heard Jennie quietly say, "Play with his balls, Honey. That'll make it come faster." I slipped my hand down under my chin and found Sidney's balls which were very hard. I lightly squeezed them in rhythm with my sucking and immediately felt the beginning of movement, an undulating, that matched that rhythm. It was at that moment that I got the implication of Jennie's comment - I was going to make him cum! Making the physical movement of moving my lips up and down his cock was one thing. Playing with his balls was ok. Having him shoot into my mouth, however, was another thing entirely. I had licked the remnants of a previous fucking of Jennie, but this was different - that fluid was a combination of his and Jennie's intercourse, this would be all him.

As I sucked and played with his balls, the undulations became more rapid, his cock began to actually fuck my mouth as he matched my movements. I was considering sucking him until I knew that he was on the verge of ejaculating and, then, pull away in time and finish him with my hand. Then Jennie whispered an order, "Suck him off, Ed! I want to see him cum in your mouth and I want you to swallow it! Don't pull away!"

Just as she said that, his motions became more vigorous, his hips driving his cock upwards into my sucking mouth, actually driving into my throat. Without warning, he erupted, sending a blast of cum into my mouth, almost chocking me before I could swallow it. That blast was immediately followed by two more of the same quantity, filling my mouth, forcing me to gulp it down. Suddenly I heard Jennie say, "Open your mouth so I can see the cum in it."

I did as she ordered and, with the cock just inside my mouth, another spurt hit my tongue. Several smaller ones followed as I held my mouth open so that she could see. I reached up and held his cock and turned my head toward Jennie so that she could see that there was a large pool of cum in my mouth. She moved in closer and looked at the white mass and ordered, "Ok, Honey, swallow it!" Looking her in the eye, I closed my mouth and, deliberately and obviously, gulped it down. I opened my mouth toward her to show that it was empty and that I had swallowed her lover's cum.

Sidney's cock was now deflating and, without thinking, I took it back into my mouth and cleaned off the residue that remained before pulling away. Suddenly I felt very peculiar, the aftershock of having done something very aberrant, not knowing what to do or say. I was embarrassed at what I had done and that Jennie not only saw it but had orchestrated it. Hesitantly, I looked over at her, seeing her grin as she said, "Boy, now you're a real cocksucker. Now we've both sucked Sidney off! Obviously, she had, as I said, orchestrated the entire event and was quite approving of the licentious nature of my acts and that relieved me considerably, but I still felt quite awkward for some time.

As I said at the beginning, it was something that I never would have considered doing and something that I certainly would never do again. The thing that made it acceptable and dissipated my awkwardness was that I was able to see it as "Jennie's cock," not that of another man. Obviously, Sidney was connected to "Jennie's cock," but he was not party to the sucking. I had absolutely no interest in Sidney, just his cock because it had been in Jennie. That may just be a rationalization to make the act more acceptable, but it works. Both Jennie and I enjoyed our perverse behavior that night, and that is enough! I had seen a cock in my wife's cunt and, in a different way, I had joined in her adulterous affair and no one was hurt. In any case, Sidney was out for three more hours before coming to and sneaking out of the house about 3:00AM, never knowing about the erotic activities in which his cock has participated while he slept! Fortunately, cocks can't talk!

12