Sucking Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18months
18months
73 Followers

“That was amazing!” I said, beginning to slowly rub one of her breasts through her bra. I noticed that her panties were wet, making the sheer panties nearly transparent, I could clearly make out her neatly trimmed bush and pussy lips.

Julie grabbed Ruth by the hair. Ruth shook her off, just as she always shook me off. We watched as Ruth tried to swallow me whole, gagging slightly each time I entered her throat.

“I can’t take it all.” Ruth sounded disappointed. “You’re just too thick.”

She took me in her mouth again as I turned my attention to Julie’s beautiful jugs. I sucked a nipple through her bra and noticed that Ruth was watching us, her mouth full of my cock. Julie reached to the clasp between the cups of her bra, freeing her ample boobs and pushing my head to one of them. A little moan came from her lips.

I looked Ruth in the eye. She nodded her head. I devoured her sister’s tits, licking every square inch, rubbing my face in her cleavage. Ruth watched the whole time. She removed me from her mouth.

“You want to fuck her tits,” she said, “don’t you?”

I nodded. Ruth’s B Cup tits were too small for her to take me between her tits. It had been years since I’d been between a beautiful pair of titties.

“Get on your back, bitch!” Ruth rose to her knees. “My man is going to get off between your tits.”

I straddled Julie’s tummy and laid my dick between her full boobs. She held them together and I began pumping. Ruth watched intently.

“Oh, that is so sexy.” She kissed me. “I see why you’re so crazy about this.”

I pistoned into her supple tit flesh, the head of my cock popping through and hitting Julie in the chin.

“Take him in your mouth!” I had never seen Ruth like this. She was incredibly turned on.

Julie opened her mouth, taking my head with each thrust. Occasionally she would slap my head with her tongue. I pumped away, feeling the come build in my balls.

“Fuck the whore’s tits. God you look so good between those big fuckers.”

“I’m close, baby!” My voice wavered.

“Do it!”

I pulled my cock out from between Julie’s jugs, Ruth grabbed my cock and started jacking me. As I started to come, she aimed me at her sister’s boobs and I covered them with string after string of hot come.

“Lick my husband’s come off your tits!” Ruth was nearly screaming now.

Julie pulled a tit to her mouth and started to lick. I had never seen anything so erotic as Julie took a big gob of spunk onto her tongue and showed it to me before she swallowed it down.

I kissed Ruth hard, still straddling her sister. Suddenly I felt her mouth ripped from mine.

“Lick my other tit clean!” It was Julie, her hand full of Ruth’s hair, forcing my wife’s mouth to her tit. Ruth dutifully slurped my jism off of her sister.

I left momentarily, returning with the unfinished wine from dinner. I kissed them both and cuddled with them as we spent the rest of the evening in bed passing the bottle of wine.

18months
18months
73 Followers
12