Sucking Up to the Boss

Story Info
He gives in to keep his job.
770 words
3.99
207.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to work in a big multinational corporation. At that time, I had quite a few problems in my personal life and I could not concentrate on my job. Soon, it became obvious to all my colleagues that my days at the company were numbered.

One day, the boss's secretary informed me that he wanted to see me. His patience had run out. I went to his office right away. He was sitting at his desk.

"Come in and lock the door behind you, Jones," he said. "I'm not going to beat around the bush, son. I have decided to relieve you of your duties!"

"I can't afford to lose this job, sir," I said trembling.

"I'm sorry, son. I have no other choice. Unless..."

"Unless what, sir?" I asked.

"Unless you're willing to make some sacrifices, Jones."

"I'll do anything, sir!"

"How about a blowjob, then?"

I had no alternative. I could not stand unemployment. I had to go along with his wishes.

"Coming right up, sir!" I said with a slavish tone in my voice.

Mr. Roberts got up from his desk and approached me. I knelt down, unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his briefs. His cock was semi-hard. I grabbed it and stroked his balls with my other hand. Seconds later, he was standing at attention. I jerked him off slowly. I was driving him crazy.

"Take my dick in your mouth or say goodbye to your job!" he said angrily.

Hastily, I opened my mouth and he buried his shaft in it. Mr. Roberts started fucking my mouth ruthlessly. I felt his cockhead hitting hard at the back of my throat.

"Fuck my cock in your mouth, Jones!" he screamed.

I moved my lips up and down his tool, flicking my tongue at it, from time to time. With each thrust, I could feel his balls punching at my chin.

"Yeah! Suck it good, Jones!" said my boss, as his oral attacks became faster and faster.

"Now, let's see what you've got back there!" he said laughing. "Take off your clothes and sit on my desk." I obeyed. "Now, rest on your back and spread your legs. Your ass is mine, Jones!" he uttered and that wasn't just a figure of speech.

I closed my eyes, as his hard cock touched my asshole. It was my last chance to leave but I had no intention of doing that. I would sacrifice my ass to keep my job. While I was thinking about it, my boss shoved his cockhead in my ass.

"Nice and tight, eh Jones? Remind me to give you a raise. I really appreciate a tight, male ass!" he said and with a violent thrust he pushed the full length of his thick dick in my asshole.

"Give it to me, sir! Fuck me with your big, hard cock!" I screamed.

My boss was in a frenzy of lust. He was sodomizing me, stretching my virgin hole to the limit. After a few minutes, I got used to this strange sensation and began to enjoy myself.

"Fuck my ass! Harder! Deeper!" I said, moaning with pleasure.

Mr. Roberts fulfilled my wish, fucking my ass harder than before.

"Now, turn around and bend over the desk, Jones! I wanna have full view of your ass while I slide my dick up your asshole!" he said, really excited.

I followed his orders. Mr. Roberts grabbed my cheeks and resumed pounding my hole. He was so horny that he started slapping my ass, after each powerful thrust.

"Shake your ass, Jones! Make me cum!" he said.

While he fucked me, his balls slapped loudly against my ass. His thick cockhead penetrated my asshole again and again. He would pull out completely, smacking my cheeks with his shaft and then he would push it back in, enjoying the tight grip of my hole. His thrusts got faster and he began to growl.

"Cum on my ass, sir! Spread your hot juice on my cheeks!" I yelled. Mr. Roberts gave a few final thrusts and then he pulled out, spewing his white load all over my ass.

"Clean off my rod, Jones!" he shouted.

I knelt down once again and sucked the last drops of cum from his cock. My boss fucked my mouth for one final time with his still-hard tool. Then, he pulled out rubbing his cockhead on my lips.

"You did a fine job, Jones! I decided not to fire you after all. Just keep your 'back door' open!" he concluded, laughing loudly.

"I sure will, sir!" I said and left the office.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
FriesbaconnekkidFriesbaconnekkid3 months ago

I was lucky when I went to a job interview, and was greeted by a guy I had sucked cock with before, from a Craigslist connection. Needless to say, he hired me. We sucked each other off once or twice a week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boss says ta me so that ye like yer job here hey and I say yeah its great "Frank" but is there absolutely anything I can do to make you more happy with my performance here, and he snickers and laughs and says with a big blowjob where you swallow my load down your throat that'd be the blowjob I've always wanted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boss knows I've bin wantin' this raise at work for the longest time now , oh heck I've even said that I'd swallow to get the job well "Steve" says to me with a shitty quirk in his face ye wanna know what suckin' another mans cock off is really like now ye hear and yer lips would look good wrapped around a guys drooling cock huh. So he says to me that hes bin noticing me more tryn' to cock suck up at work but hes wanting me to be the work cocksucker and I hungrily open my mouth and I say to "Steve" I'm your new work cock sucker and my backdoors always ready for you sir.I have bin suckin' and swallowing all of Steves loads down my cum hungry throat .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boss wants wants me to try suckin his penis yet he knows I'm a dude to but whatever I'll suck his cock this time only I would just love for him to call me his cock suckin' faggot. I'd just love to be the companies cocksucker and be passed between the bosses like a stupid tramp now thats what I'd call a cock suckin' faggot who's into bein humiliated and blindfolded and just told to suck the cock thats right in front of you just its course STD and AIDS free of course for safeties sake So big I say to him your clean and I'll swallow all of your loads you give me and I'll even take it up butt just for you cause I wanna feel what a sissy bitch really feels like huh and getting my ass f@cked is what'll make me the Man that I wanna be now so take your dick and screw me up my ass like a bitch in heat cause I wanna wail out in the agony that only a woman feels gettin fucked in the arse hey and by you f@ckin' me up the arse that;ll make me enjoy it all the more huh orso I'm leadin myself up to believe that it should feel like huh Now you'd better have lots n lots of lube gurlfriend cause my arse matters now gurlfriend , I'mm a guy who's trna to sound all experienced in anal yet oneself hasn't ever taken a stiffy up my arse notta once yet gurlfriend . Does losing your anal virginity hurt at all cause I'm nervous but I'm also very excited about aving a guys dick pulsating up and down my Ass but knowing hes clean and then pulling that condom off and letting him erupt into my waiting mouth is just so exciting. To have him say to me to open my mouth that would make me feel like the cock sucking tramp that I've always dreamed of being if I was only a woman but I'mma guy instead now huh isn't that just awesome now So now I say to my boss about going to a "Peepshow" for auditions or cutting a gloryhole into the wall at work so I could give examples of how good I am for the company and teach others how to boost productivity in their business around them . These ideas were created by women who merely suggest ideas and ideas keep cumming and cumming up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now bein' the guy that I am of course I'm always tryn to rub my boss (Luke) in the way that he'll give me more credit than the other guys in the Company and he found out just what I'd be willing to do for my job at the company party all thanks to booze and an Escort oo la la (I have never sucked another mans cock without a condom on or anything but this was all about to change just for the very 1st time ever huh. I was now goanna for the 1st time ever goanna be called a c@cksucker who swallows his masters load Mmmm I'm now goanna be known as a f@ckking c@cking f@got Mmmm thats a name I've always dreaded to be called but now to be a F@ggot is the most romantic word in the world now. To have my man cock just pulsating just bursting to let loose all of that salty jizm into my mouth Mmmm on . To be his personalized cocksucker and cum swallower is the most rewarding gift in the whole world now. To be degraded to know that I'm goanna suck his cock whenever he wants a blowjob till he jizz's inside my mouth as my reward what a bloody treat now all you women eat yer bloody hearts out , only now I want my man to handcuff me and jerk off into my mouth as many ties as he likes for I'm your cum dumpster Sir , now hows that for a cocksucker huh , one that wants to swallow my man jizz loaded wad every time oh I'm the luckiest he-bitch ever now huh Sure you can call me f@ggot all you want just whack that dick of yours into my mouth and call me your personalized cocksucker who'll always swallow all the jism that shot into my mouth as the gift from my "Cocksucker" and I always always wanna please my "Cocksucker" by swallowin' every load he deposits into my open mouth cause I'm the perfect swallower if I were a woman but I'm not I'm a guy thats what makes me so good at bein cause I suck so damned good and swallow also tofor my lover now how that buoys huh huh , now you buoys wish you had a guy like me huh , my boss now has me suckin the other bosses and my reputation around the workplace is just great now I'm a better blowjob giver than the floozy woman in the office now , I'm ashamed almost but at least I'm good at giving a guy what he needs most and I swallow without question to. I'm now proven to be the team player who will suck any man whom my boss tells me to suck for I'm just that type of worker at the job I'm employed with. All my bosses love havin' me around cause I don't kiss and tell, See spitters are what they call quitters and oneself just swallows all them loads and the buoys they like a fellow who swallows , so bring all of your loads to my tummy now its all I can eat now buoys (This is written in such a way for story purposes only just don't go out thinkin' its real cause oneself has a vividi magination ok)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
More Stories