Sudden Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers

She shook her head. "How could I have? You're the one with supernatural aim, cumming in my pussy from three feet away."

"Hey you were only a few inches away when I came in you. When you were three feet away, that was just on you," Mike corrected. Jenny sighed. "I'm just surprised you're so into having a baby together. I would have thought you'd be freaking out."

"I mean, I am, kind of," she said. "I wasn't planning to get pregnant so young. But if this is when it's happening, then that's that. I'm even more surprised you're not freaking out about it."

"I probably will tomorrow, when I'm looking back on what we did with a clear head," Mike said.

"If you change your mind, that's okay. I can...deal with it," Jenny assured him, looking him in the eye.

"No, now that it's happened, I don't think I'll regret it. I wouldn't undo what just happened for the world. And besides, I'm not sure my head will actually be clearer tomorrow, knowing what we did, knowing what we could do again anytime we want. I'm not sure I'll ever not be thinking about knocking you up."

"Hey, condoms for the next few weeks, remember?" Jenny laughed.

"Yeah, we'll see about that," Mike said.

Jenny rolled her eyes, not denying it.

"Oh hey, my parents are going to be home in sometime in the next half hour," Mike said.

"I should get dressed and go home," Jenny said, sitting up and starting to get dressed again.

"Not going to let them catch us in the act?" Mike half-joked. He wasn't sure he had it in him.

"Maybe some other time. They missed their chance," Jenny said. She leaned down to kiss Mike one more time before she left. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Mike beamed ear to ear as he watched her go. It had been all but a given that he would see her the next day regardless, but now it carried a promise of what they might do together.

"I'll get some condoms," he called after her.

"You'd better, or we might have another incident like tonight," she called back as the left.

shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers
12