Sudden Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,018 Followers

He gulped down each breath. His eyes locked on Catherine's glistening sweaty body, bent prone to receive. He reached to caress her taut right buttock.

His mother swatted his hand away with lightning speed.

Dark stockinged legs straight as rails, Catherine began rocking her ass from side to side. "Why, Randy! You naughty boy. Did you try to touch Mommy's bottom?"

Dazed and confused, Randy answered, "Um. Yeah."

She tisked twice and said, "Sweetie, I'm not wearing my panties. You have to ask if you want to touch Mommy's naked ass..." her hips swayed and dipped as if already taking him in. "...at least," she chuckled, "the first time."

"Okay. Mom, can I touch your fine little ass?"

"Hmmm. That depends," She said, her voice still playful. "Are you going to be sweet and gentle? Or are you going to grab Mommy's butt all rough?"

"I can be nice if..." His sentence faded out as he saw his mother slowly shaking her head. "I mean it could get a little rough."

"Grab it, Randy, and we'll see how bad you really want it."

He lay the side of his right thumb along the crack of her back end and the palm on her right cheek. His thick fingers fanned along her ass almost to the hip. Then he put his left hand in the same alignment onto her left side. She was panting sudden excited breaths. When he squeezed, it forced her buns apart. She arched her spine, pushing back toward him. Her motion in combination with her son's spreading grip drew her vagina open and dilated her anus.

She cooed at how his big paws gripped and held her exposed. She tried to shift and sway her hips at him, but he had complete control of that part of her now. So she said, "Mmmm. My naughty boy does want a piece of Mommy's ass."

"Does this mean I won't have to ask next time?"

"Fuck my pussy like you want to keep it, Randy. If you're strong enough and man enough, my pussy is all yours." This was, in fact, complete bullshit pillow talk. Catherine was already thrilled with her son's endowments, passion, strength and endurance. She would bend over for him, she already knew, in any private moment he wanted. But she figured this way she could guarantee at least one or two more rounds. That and he would know in the future that he needn't hesitate to violate his mother. She would take whatever he wanted to give.

She hadn't considered yet, the possibility that she was the only woman who could handle what he wanted to give.

She felt his grip tighten at her question of his strength and manliness. As he squeezed, her lower orifices opened wider. She felt the bloated head push and spread her cunt. Then he yanked her back, and speared her with the biggest dick she'd ever taken.

"Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!" She trilled. Of course he got the whole extra-large thing into her. Nothing in the natural world could keep him out of her drenched depths. Having such a big penis so strong shoved so fast and deep inside her body was amazing. Her son rode her in a way that triggered a cascading series of jaw dropping orgasms. And it opened her mind. She'd never known it could feel so good to get fucked doggy style...so right. Sure, she'd always liked it. But the way Randy plowed into her -- so big so hard and for so delightfully long -- felt like an achieved ideal. It felt natural to bend over as long as she was being fucked inside out like this.

Most of all it was because he was so fearless about smashing his genitals into his mother. She was a small woman with a petite build. Previous partners were afraid they might hurt her if they were forceful. Or they were soft touches. Or there was something unusual about her. In any case, Randy seemed to have the answer. He had no thought that he might upset her. She was Mom. She could handle almost anything. If there was a problem she would stop it. She wanted this, and he was the perfect vehicle to give it to her.

If she could have she would have sighed in relief at finally being bent over and fucked properly. But she couldn't control the shuddering and groaning in blinding orgasmic pleasure.

It felt so good and right to both mother and son that they kept on doing it. For a very very long time. Randy liked to get into a handful of sexual positions in a given evening, assuming his partner could keep up. Catherine liked switching up from time to time too. To be sure, they would explore each other in a variety of positions over the next few days. But that first night, they went at each other's naked bodies like a dog and his bitch for at least half an hour. Possibly double or triple that.

Randy's partners always ached or begged for a breather long before now. He looked down at his mother. Her dark hair was limp with sweat. Every time he crashed his hips into her, moisture jumped like sparks from her flesh and his. It was clear that she was getting tired, but she was too happy with his penetrations to stop. He slowed, and she started backing into him with more force. She swiveled her hips. It was remarkable considering how stuffed she was with iron hard flesh.

He guessed she would keep going all night if he gave her the chance. But the laundry room reeked of sex by now, and the air was thick and heavy. It was getting stifling, and who knew how much longer his father would lie in bed watching television.

He leaned over the twitching muscles of Catherine's back. She was still backing into her son with machine-like rhythm.

"Mom," he murmured in her ear. She slowed down to listen. "Cumming." He reached around and squeezed one succulent breast. "Where do you want my cum? Inside? Should I pull out and put it on your back?" She started fucking back into him again, inspired by his words. "Or are you going to turn around and take it in your mouth?"

She cried out in pleasure at the thought, and looked back at him and spoke in a high voice. "In my pussy. Cum in my pussy. I want to keep it in me, and feel it when I walk around. Uh!! Fuck me harder Randy! Yeah! I want to put my fingers inside my little pocket later and taste your cum. Fuck Mommy's pussy! Cum in my pussy. Feed me your cum now, so I can eat it later!"

He listened to her beautiful filthy words, and looked down at her spectacular sweaty body. As she asked, he shot deep into his mother's cleft. She thrilled at the hot beats of his ejaculation. She came one last time, and collapsed.

They lay in a heap together on the floor for some minutes without speaking. Catherine worried that Randy might start to panic at the perversion of what they had done. She kissed her son, and promised him that everything would be okay. He squeezed her against him, and grabbed her sticky slippery ass; so natural to his touch. "It's already better than okay." They smiled wider and kissed with greater intensity.

She finally arose and withdrew a large nightshirt from the dryer. Pulling it over her head, she said. "I've got to get back upstairs." She shucked off the thigh high stockings. The garter belt and high heels had been discarded somewhere along the way. I'm going to take a shower, but I'll take care to keep your gift in here." She was rubbing her groin through the night shirt. "I'll be lying in bed with your father, but you'll be in here with me." Randy could only smile. "We'll talk more about all this in the morning. Okay?"

"Okay. Good night, Mom."

"Yes. Very good. Better than I'd hoped for, that's for sure." With a chuckle, she padded her way up to the bedroom of the father of the greatest lover she'd ever had."

The next morning, after Mike's departure for an early round of golf, they talked in the kitchen.

Catherine's face showed lines of doubt.

She'd gone to bed dizzy with sex and exhaustion. Her mind had been fuzzy with afterglow. She'd awakened feeling good after a deep rest. Her pussy squished with the remnants of Randy's deposit. In that moment she felt fine. But then she struggled with getting Mike up. (His drugs made him pretty groggy some mornings.) Waiting for him to shower and to dress felt like an endurance test. Then she had to go through the motions of feeding him a heart friendly breakfast. Helping him gather his phone and keys to get him out the door took forever. It was like running around while holding her breath. All she wanted to do was think and talk with her son about last night. All the while, she heard Randy moving around upstairs. By the time the kitchen was quiet and Randy was there to talk, she'd developed a sinking feeling in her stomach.

Neither of them wanted to hurt or embarrass Mike, but he had checked out of this aspect of life some time ago. Catherine and Randy were each very much in their sexual prime. They'd found incandescent comfort and pleasure in their liaison in the laundry room.

Catherine could not deny she wanted more, but she also couldn't show much enthusiasm.

Randy reminded her that it was bound to be temporary anyway. He was in the final phases of moving out.

"Oh, that's right! I...I guess I'd...forgotten about that." The move had been planned weeks ago, but now it seemed so sudden.

"I've got to go, Mom. My school loans will come due soon, and jobs are hard to find. I'll only be an hour or two away. Besides, I've already paid the deposit on the apartment. In fact, the furniture I ordered for the place is going to arrive there today. I need to head out to let in the delivery guys. Do...would you like to come with me?"

The idea seemed like too much too fast to both, but neither said so. Instead, Catherine said, "No, sweetheart. I'm not going to follow you around like a lovesick puppy. I've got a few things to take care of this morning. I may even look into some new items...outfits that you might like me in."

"Mmm. That sounds good. I'll definitely rush home for that," he said with a warm smile.

"Good."

His smile broadened.

She rubbed his hand. He grabbed hers, and stood up, pulling her to stand close to him. She kissed him delicately on the lips. He pulled her against his muscled body. "Don't even try to be cute like that." They kissed according to the call of their bodies, as a young man and a woman in the prime of her life. They fit together so well, she almost forgot herself and her doubts.

The kiss had to break so Randy could head out to meet the delivery trucks at his new apartment. Catherine went up to her room, and laid out a red bustier. She'd bought it along with the previous night's black outfit. She'd hoped that success for her and Mike with one could lead to success with the other. The black one had worked for Randy. He would be happy to find her in the red.

She sat down at the computer and started her search. She was searching for any sort of context for the insane things she and Randy had been up to. First, of course, there were videos. Catherine enjoyed porn just fine, but she was trying to get a sense of how crazy they were being. She found some blogs that downright celebrated this sort of thing. They were loaded with pics and gifs of sex scenes. It had its own kind of appeal, but she wasn't looking for shots of sex. She wanted thoughts on this bizarre matter.

There were news articles on arrests for incest in a few states. Not a surprise, but not encouraging. She glanced back at the red lingerie on her bed and wondered if she'd been a complete fool to give in to her urges like she had. Never before had she felt so good in her body. It had felt so right; not just while they were linked together, but even as she'd drifted to sleep last night. She'd wanted this. She'd still wanted it again the next morning, and to be honest with herself she still wanted more.

She needed to see some literature on this. As she typed in new key words, she noticed erotic literature sites that seemed to include taboos. Under one was the sub-text, "A son does anything he can to make his mother happy." She guessed that even fiction could provide various authors' thoughts about a mother coupling with her son. One would expect them to be in favor of the act, considering the site's purpose. But there could be something interesting to glean.

She looked further. Yes, it did include incest. The idea of older men, uncles or fathers, being sexual with younger relatives turned her off. Then again, she was hardly coming from a moral high ground herself. She searched as best she could within the site for stories of mothers and sons.

Some of the titles were pretty trashy. She noticed that there was a ranking system, so she could find the better written stories. The stories got pretty hot (which was fine with her.) But she kept an eye open for actual thoughts written by actual thinkers. Thoughts and thinkers on an erotic fiction web site? She knew it sounded stupid, but nothing better had turned up.

And she fell in.

Many of the stories were good. Really good. Sometimes she stumbled into a stupid so-called "spank" story. Those were fun and tended to pass fast enough. Many of the longer stories showed mothers and sons agonizing over their feelings. Hesitation was a very common factor. How had she and Randy stumbled into hot sweaty sex in no time flat? It was something to ponder.

The dialogues (inner dialogues and conversations) were compelling much of the time. The characters wrestled with concerns. They voiced doubts that she was only now allowing to float to the surface of her mind.

But they always seemed to overcome these doubts and fears and social norms. They always ended up together. And they always fucked like crazy. The sex got her wet and sticky, but she hardly needed help with that. One thought of Randy got her squirming in her seat. But the resolutions in these longer stories brought her a measure of relief. They were hardly philosophical or legal arguments that convinced anyone of anything. But they showed lines of thought that could make what she'd found with her son at least understandable. There were people out there who could understand. Some who could even sympathize with this thing that had arisen between her and Randy.

She read on and on. The sound of Randy's car door snapped her out of her "studies." How many hours had passed?

Whatever!

She jumped up, threw off what little clothes she'd been wearing and pulled on the bustier. There was no time for anything else. He was in the house, calling for her. She came to the top of the steps, and called back. He came to bottom of the stairs. He looked up to see, not only her hard-earned fit body in the tight red bustier, but her bright certain smile.

"Hi!" she enthused. "I'm so glad to see you! I'm glad you're back!"

In her haste, the eager mommy had buttoned the crotch of the gusset poorly. It had opened when she'd sprinted to the stairs and her beau. The open groin was well in view from his angle, and Randy could see how wet and eager his mother was for him.

"Wow," he said. "How long before Dad gets home?"

"A few hours" she giggled.

She pranced off. She wanted to find out what Randy could do in an actual bed. She heard him chasing up the steps, two at a time.

***

Over the four days that followed that night in the laundry room, Randy became jealous. He grew possessive of his mother and her sex appeal. She was glad to throw every bit of it his way. By Wednesday morning he said he wanted her to keep it covered and hidden from the eyes of his father. He wanted her glory exposed only for her son's enjoyment. She'd agreed. It was an easy choice and even easier to do. For however long this would last, Mike would see nothing of the powerful sexual creature she could be. He wasn't looking for it anyway. Randy would see and receive everything.

That night, at her son's request, she snuck to Randy's bed when Mike was deep in medicinally induced sleep. He'd put her on her hands and knees and crammed her full with his penis, doggy style. She thought of herself as his grateful bitch. She pushed back into his thrusts for a good long time. He held her hips, and whispered how sheath-like tight she fit on his cock. He was bringing joy to her insides at a steady pace. She lowered her head onto the mattress and took it like no one before her had ever managed. She also took it with a big smile on her face.

Randy loved what he saw, and pushed into his mother with ever greater force. The pillow was mashed between the top of Catherine's head and Randy's headboard. Thank goodness. Otherwise she'd have gotten splinters on her head.

In the morning, the calendar on the kitchen wall said it was Thursday. After those four days -- four days of Catherine fucking her son when she could... four days of reading mother/son incest porn when he was away or his father was present... four days of preparing for Randy's departure -- she dressed in peach colored satin panties and a matching bra. She went downstairs with a bathrobe over that. She cooked sardines hidden in oatmeal to stink up the kitchen and pretended that there was no smell. She told Mike he was imagining the smells because of his medications. She got Mike out the door. She hurried to Randy's room, so Randy could fuck her up the wall and across his bed. She came on his thick boner more times than she could count. They both blacked out when he blew his thick seed deep into her.

They came to, sticky with sweat in a pool of semen that had been too much for her tight little pussy to hold. He asked about the fish smell from the kitchen.

She smiled. "Oh that? It's just a silly idea I had. I can tell you about it if you like."

Randy held silent, letting her decide.

"Actually, I really want to tell you about the realization I had. Ask me again about the fish thing later. It's funny, but I think this other thing is more important."

"Okay."

She snuggled into his embrace, and spoke. "I worried about you in primary school. Parents of other kids told me their little precious ones got creeped out by how intense you could be. Your grandmother helped me relax about it by telling me that I'd been the same way as a child, and I turned out okay."

"Better than okay," Randy chimed.

She ruffled his hair as if they were chatting across the kitchen table over milk and cookies. But they lay naked and entwined on his damp mattress.

"Grandma told me that when I was a kid, I was a lot like you were acting. Like your grandfather. It's a pity you never got to know him. Anyway, like me and him, you walked slow and steady and always plugged along until you got what you wanted. Our line tends to have laser focus." She looked out the window and into her past. "I remember that conversation, and I see that there was even more that ran from my dad to me to you. Mom's hair was so orderly. She was so clear eyed."

"Grandma's hair is always in perfect order, and she's never missed a beat that I've seen. Neat as a pin and twice as sharp, that lady."

This drew Catherine's attention back to her delicious son. "But she wasn't always like that. When I was a kid, well into my twenties, she was a total space case."

"Grandma' June?"

"Yes! But a year or so after my father died she came out of the fog she'd been under for as long as I'd known her. I was still grieving, so I didn't notice. She was still sad he was gone, but she'd become the 'sharp tack' you've always known. I didn't see it. I never wondered why."

Randy ran his hand up and down her flank. His broad palms could cup her entire hip. The thick fingers fluttered down and up the sharp dip of her waistline. He seemed to hold her whole torso in that grip; her heart and her lungs, her blood and her breath. It was comfortable and encouraged her to continue.

"I guess I'd always seen the physical resemblance. You've got the family hands; long like mine but big and masculine like your grandfather. We're all on the shorter side, but you got your dad's height. And high school sports encouraged that big chest and those hard muscles." She paused, as if anything could be shocking any more. "But I realized something this morning. That's why I was a bit distracted once or twice. It was because of my hair." Randy looked puzzled but did not speak.

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,018 Followers
123456...8