Sudden Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers

She looked up into his eyes. "That sounds...a little scary but good. Yeah. It sounds very good to me." If only she felt as sure as Randy about it happening. When would this 'making a day of it' even happen? Next week? Next month? Ever?

She looked out the window, twilight was on the horizon, and they still had a long drive ahead of them. Not to mention they were both still naked and coated in sweat and other drying fluids. "Well, today won't be that day." She said it more to herself than the young buck.

They arose from the couch, rehydrated, wiped down the couch and showered. They made out in the shower, but knew they didn't have time for sex. They dressed and agreed that they were starving. They would have to pick up some food on the way home.

On the way to Catherine's car, they passed Randy's. He asked if she thought he should disconnect a hose or something.

"No, don't mess with your car. By the time we all get here, it'll be 'repaired'."

***

"...so I had to go all the way out there to pick him up," said Catherine.

Mike turned his attention from his wife to his son. "Well, I guess you're pretty lucky that your car didn't break down until after you got to the apartment."

"Yeah,' said Randy, poking at his dinner.

"What are you going to do about the car?" his father asked.

"My friend Marshal already picked it up with a buddy's tow truck." He looked from his food to his mother and back to the spaghetti. "Says he should have it up and running in the next day or two. He'll drop it off at the apartment when it's ready."

"Yes, thank goodness" Catherine observed. She waited for the young man to continue, but he was too preoccupied by his plate. "Which brings up another thing Randy mentioned." Mike looked at his son, but Randy looked at his mom. "Isn't there something you wanted to ask your father."

Under the table her foot pressed against the 23-year-old's groin when she'd said "wanted."

He sat up straighter, but said. "Jeeze. I hate asking this. Mom?"

Catherine rolled her eyes, and withdrew her foot. "The thing is, Mike, Randy still has a bunch of stuff that he needs to move to the new apartment. But now he has no car to do it before the end of the weekend. We thought it would be nice if we loaded up your SUV, and the three of us rode together to bring his things to his new place. Y'know, turn the problem into an opportunity. Make it kind of a mini family trip. We'd bring it all on Saturday, and that'd give Randy time to get settled in on Sunday so he's ready to go to work on Monday.

"Well, y'know I was going to go golfing with Lou on Saturday. Trying to get that movement and exercise. Can't you bring his stuff in your car, Cathy?"

"It seems unlikely that I'd be able to get all Randy's stuff crammed into my little thing." Her foot had returned, and was pressing and rubbing her son's dick through his shorts. "Believe me I've been thinking about trying to get it in there all day. But he's got too much for mine to handle." Randy was massaging her foot with one hand now, and rubbing it against his stiff groin. "We'll need the truck, and I know that you don't like anyone else driving it." Mike was starting to crumble. "And I want us all to go. Come on. It'll be a while before we see him again."

It was a done deal. Catherine shone a bright smile at the two men in her life. The men seemed much less enthused.

***

"What the heck was your problem back there, Randy?" Mike had retired to the den, and the mother and son went upstairs; presumably to pack.

"I just don't like lying to Dad.

"You don't..." She struggled for a moment. "Are you kidding me, Randy?" She hissed. "Almost a week ago, you and I fucked like bunnies in an outfit I'd put on for him. Shit, yesterday afternoon, you fucked me -- his wife -- doggy style on his bed. Remember how you shoved my head down into the pillows so my hair could get all extra messy? But you made sure I pointed my ass into the air so you could keep plowing me, remember? And you feel uncomfortable lying to him?" She grabbed his dick through his shorts and squeezed it hard. "You've been dictating what underwear he's allowed to see me in. You've claimed my pussy for your exclusive use. Your middle finger is the only thing that has ever entered his wife's ass. That was this afternoon...and you don't like lying to him?"

"I know it sounds stupid. I guess it's hard for me to look him in the eye and lie."

"Pshhh! You'll have to get over that one. Most days this week, even when you were telling him the truth, your breath smelled like my pussy."

He opened his mouth to reply, but she rolled over him.

"I know. I'm still swiping your cum out of my panties for desert. I'm no angel either. We've got to live with it."

"No, I wasn't going to say anything like that. I know you're right. I want this, and I want to give you tomorrow exactly how you're dreaming of it."

Catherine smiled. "I'm going to suck your dick now, Randy." She unbuckled his belt and started on his fly. "I want you to come in my mouth as soon as you can. We should start loading the SUV tonight, but we don't have to finish. Remember we need to arrange everything juuust right."

***

"I don't understand," said Mike, "How you could have left so much stuff unmoved until the weekend before you start work."

The hatchback was full with boxes of clothes as high as the rear view mirror would allow. Half the back seat folded forward to allow two rolled carpets and a television to rest there. The floor of the front passenger seat had the CPU of Randy's computer. The monitor was seat-belted into place. There were other random boxes and bags. There were boxes marked books, CDs, DVDs and equipment for playing them. There was even a box marked "Dirty Laundry" sealed tight with packing tape. That one was full of sexy women's underwear, all Catherine's size.

"I was planning on making a few trips with my car over the weekend," Randy explained.

He looked his father in the eye now.

Last night, they half loaded the car and Mike went to bed. Only then did Catherine show Randy her appreciation for his cooperation. They'd 69d on the couch for a while. She was so much lighter than her son that he held her lower body up over his face as he licked her. She struggled and gagged to take the head of his cock further down her throat than ever before. After a while she swiveled 180 degrees, and impaled herself on his manhood. She rode him, held his hands against her smooth breasts and said filthy things in a soft serious voice.

She told him how his penis was splitting her open, and how he could have her whenever he wanted. "Call me on the phone in the dead of night. I'll break every speed limit to come to you like a starving bitch to a meal call." She promised that she would learn to take him in her ass; that she would work on her gag reflex for his titanic bone. "Nothing in my body will resist your push. Every opening I have will squeeze you and suck on you." She offered threesomes if he found an office colleague to his liking. She said she would wear whatever he liked to bed; lingerie or latex, plaid schoolgirl skirts or bare skin. She smashed her body into his with every tempting dirty sentence. She welcomed his penetration and crushed it with her inner muscles.

He hushed her dirty offers, and said he got the picture. He released her delicious globes to hold her bobbing face still. Then he kissed her. As the kiss broke, she shook her head and started talking again. They were words of love this time in the same secretive whispers so they wouldn't be suspected upstairs.

She told him that she loved him as she'd never loved any man before, and that he'd spoiled her for all others. She confessed that she dreamed of him when she slept. She cherished every minute she got to touch him. "I'm so glad we will have this last bit of fun tomorrow, to say goodbye in this crazy stupid way. No. I know it's not goodbye. But...things will slow down so much, and you're helping me have this last blast off before we have to pump the breaks."

She was still sliding her stretched vaginal lips up and down his pole. She never slowed, but their mutual focus was so intense they could hear each other perfectly. "But it's such a silly prank, isn't it? I mean I'm sure it'll be hot as hell, Mom, but why does doing this thing mean so much to you?"

The hot bodied mother slowed the rise and fall of her hips. A part of Randy regretted asking, but he did want to know. She stared out into the darkness of the living room to think as best she could manage with a huge cock buried in her cunt. "It's a mundane place where we do a mundane activity. Every time I sit there after tomorrow, it will be a mundane time. But I'll be able to sit there patiently, and I'll smile because I will remember this last bit of fun. I'll sit there without you, but I'll think of how you have been the lover I never knew I needed. Does that make sense?"

Randy shot his hips up at his mother. The force thrilled her and the impact knocked a few stray hairs into her face. "Oooh," she gasped. "You caught me by surprise there."

He jolted up into her again, and she cried out. He understood. He was committed.

So the following morning the pair finished loading Mike's truck juuust so. Everyone had slept in. Mike slept late because of his meds. Catherine and Randy because they'd been up late "enjoying some last few hours together." Finishing the loading took up the rest of the morning. They were standing around the over-full truck in the afternoon.

Mike was baffled. Every objection he raised, Randy explained away. He was like a master salesman: Calm, in control and certain that this was the way things needed to be.

"But there isn't enough room for us all. The passenger seat is completely full!"

"Yeah, that is a problem. Mom and I talked about it and..."

Catherine chimed in, "...I'm going to sit on Randy's lap in the back." It meant a lot that her son was stepping up like this, but she figured she should seal the deal. Besides, the simple act of saying those words made her wet. Thank goodness, most of her face was hidden behind the huge Audrey Hepburn sunglasses. Precious little of her expression could be read.

But there it was! The silly plot device that had gotten Catherine juicy every time: Mom goes on a trip sitting on her son's lap! In one version she'd read the couple got worked up on the drive but held off fucking until they got home. In another the mom got completely naked. She fucked her son in the passenger seat while the father drove, separated from them by part of a surf board. Ridiculous! But it turned her on anyway. Usually it was in the backseat of a car overfilled with boxes or coolers. But she'd read one that happened in a dark boat among a crush of sweaty people. One didn't involve anyone sitting on her son out of necessity. It took place in the very back of a completely full airplane. No one ever noticed except a pair of young women in the seats in front of the couple. The ladies were into it, of course. Insane! Utterly unbelievable! But she enjoyed them so much! She always got off.

The thing that stuck in her mind was how they dealt with the most obvious stumbling block. When trying to fuck without detection, one thing would make it near impossible in a small space. The smell of sex! Most stories ignored this factor, focusing only on sound and movement. They relied on discretion in darkness. One author had gone to the trouble of saying the husband had lost his sense of smell in a car accident! She'd laughed out loud at this. She loved how these minds thought!

Catherine was determined to recreate this thrilling absurd act. And she'd come up with her own solution to the smell issue days ago.

She was going to enjoy Randy's lap for an hour or two in the car, and she would do it literally behind Mike's back. Being able to say so aloud in front of both men was a thrill.

Like a gift from a perverted higher power, Mike said, "You're gonna what?"

"I will sit on Randy's lap in the backseat while you drive." little lightning bolts shot from her warm vagina up into her stomach and spread all over. Even her scalp tingled with anticipation.

Randy walked around the truck to stand beside her. "Yeah, Dad. Don't worry. Mom and I worked it out," he squeezed gently at her side, as if to add We worked it out over and over, day and night.

She put her arm around his solid torso, and said, "Me sitting on him is the best way, hon." She shone an open smile at her husband. Then she squeezed at their son's waist as if to include better than sitting on anyone else I've ever found.

"How about we put the computer stuff on Randy's lap so you can be comfortable in the front seat."

"It's too many big loose pieces to keep a good grip on it." Randy answered for her. "It's bound to fall. Pretty expensive equipment. Having Mom on my lap will be fine, Dad. We tested it out already."

"I don't want your mom slipping loose and falling."

"She may slip around a bit," Randy smiled. "But there's no chance she'll fall off. I'll hold on to her the whole ride in case she makes any sudden moves. It'll be an extra tight fit for her." Catherine's cunt was getting soaked at the exchange. Her knees would get weak soon.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Cathy? You don't mind sitting on Randy's lap for an hour and a half? I mean I'll have to drive a bit slower than normal. I want to be sure it's a safe drive. So it may be more like two hours.

She smiled, but tried not to look too excited. "Yes, Mike. It's fine. Like Randy said, we tried each other out earlier." Naked and sweaty over and over in many positions. "and it's a good fit. Take your time while we drive. Turn on some tunes. Open the windows. Keep your eyes on the road. Don't worry about me. I am 100% certain I can handle it." No other woman could, but I know I can. I can hardly wait! She turned to Randy, and smirked up at him. "How about you, tiger? Can you manage having Mommy on your lap for an hour or two?"

He grinned. "You know I can."

"You sure?" she toyed. "If it gets too hot and sweaty or the pressure is too much, we can always stop for a break."

Neither heard Mike groan at the idea of stopping for a break in a two hour drive.

"Bring it on, Mom."

Mike climbed into the driver's seat, and Catherine bit her bottom lip as she stared back into Randy's eyes. "I'm so excited," she whispered.

"Let's go." He said it loud enough that Mike may have been able to hear him. "You can show me in the car." he said.

He walked her to the driver's side back door, and admired her thin white and yellow sundress. It had fat buttons down the front and was longer than he'd expected her to wear; reaching down below her knees. She wore low heels and what looked like cream colored socks. The dress was so long that he couldn't tell how high the socks went.

He'd worn loose fitting gym shorts, as per her request, and a dark T-shirt. He climbed in first, and his steely erection was obvious. Mike sat buckled in the driver's seat and could see none of it; exactly as planned. But Catherine drank in the sight.

"Come on, Mom." Randy slapped his thighs in invitation. His woody wobbled, taunting her. "I'm ready for you." She could see that; couldn't miss it. "Nice and comfy, like before."

Like every wonderful time before, she thought.

She reached in, and grabbed Randy's dick as if it were a handhold to use for climbing into the SUV. Indeed, she squeezed and pulled at it as she clambered into the doorway. Her rear pointed at the back of the driver's side headrest. Randy used the chance to reach up and stroke his mother's tits. She struggled to shut the door with the hand that wasn't pulling at his long member.

"Thank you, sweetheart." she said to him, knowing that Mike would neither know or care what she was thanking Randy for. "Okay. Give us a second to get situated Mike"

"No problem, he said, and stared out the front windshield as his wife and son fondled each other behind his back. They also struggled to get seated properly. Randy was determined to get his left hand up Catherine's dress. She turned around to point her carved buns at her preferred lover and started hiking up the back of the dress. This way her white silk panty covered ass would sit directly on his lap. He detected that those cream colored socks were, in fact, thigh high stockings. They held themselves inches from her warm pussy without the need for garters.

She held his hand under her dress against the outside of her left thigh. Her right hand guided his right hand to draw across her belly, to hold her tight against his chest. His prick felt huge and uncomfortable against her back along with the bunched up skirt. But, knowing where that fat tube of meat was going to end up left her smiling at the discomfort.

She reached into her purse, which was packed into the backseat well in advance, and withdrew her cell. She'd put Randy's in there too, so she took that out as well and lay it next to his hip.

"We ready to go?" asked Mike, as he turned around to look back and see his son with one arm securing his wife.

"Yeah," she said, "We're almost comfortable back here." She glanced at her phone, and set it to silent mode. Then she looked back up at her husband and said, "Once we start moving we may need to readjust from time to time." A cock like this demands respect, she thought. She was looking at her husband while pushing her back against her young man's erection. I'll need to maneuver to line this monster up. She smiled a broad toothy grin. Her eyes -- gleaming with lust -- were hidden behind the shades.

Randy released his mother's waist and tapped at his phone.

Mike made a mild smile back, but he didn't know what she was smiling about. Whatever. He turned to face forward and started the truck.

Randy stopped typing and squeezed his mom tight against his bulge. Her phone buzzed. It was a message from the big dicked stud.

"Phones were a good idea.

You feel great on top of me."

The truck rocked and rumbled as they made their way out of the driveway. Catherine tapped out a reply.

"I do feel great on you! I love being on you.

"Or under you J

"Your cock feels HUGE."

Under her skirt she felt his left hand reaching over the top of her thigh. Meanwhile, his right hand thumbed away at his phone. She grabbed his hand through the skirt again to hold off his progress for the moment.

"Love being IN you."

Then she typed:

"Soon."

A follow-up comment he'd already been working on came through:

"Huge because of you."

"Big for you!"

She stifled a giggle at the reply. She called up to the front, "Uh, hey, Mike? Could you put on some music?"

"Sure," said her husband.

"And roll down the windows a bit. It's already getting pretty hot in here." As the music and the wind started up, she turned to whisper to Randy. "Wait until we're really moving, then you can have more access."

Her phone vibrated in her hand.

"Am I going to have to wait for the highway

before I get to feel how wet your pussy is?"

She tapped at her phone.

"You've felt enough times to know

"how wet you get me."

She watched Mike watch the intersections. He was turning his head this way and that as he made his way through the side streets toward the turnpike. That would be straighter and slower than the highway. She felt her son's strong hand squeezing at her cream-stocking covered thigh.

She looked down to her phone to write that his father was headed towards the slower route, when it buzzed in her hand:

"Nxt time I have U alone

"going to make U sit naked in front of me..."

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers
1...345678