Sudden Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his seed gushing into her. She smiled, and fought with all her strength to keep from giving the whole game away. She shivered with a smaller secondary orgasm. Finally, she reached back, and took Randy's wrist. She guided his hand to withdraw his thumb from her anus.

Even as his erection started to fade, Randy felt enormous in her vagina. Nevertheless, she swung her legs together over his knees so she could remove the silk panties.

Catherine fell back against him. She relished the minutes as the proud stallion softened and withdrew from her body. They took turns wiping themselves and the seat down with the panties. Then they stuffed the soiled silk into a nearby box, and they straightened their clothes. She rested her hands on his forearms crossed over her torso in possessive embrace.

They were so satisfied -- so utterly dominating their world -- they fell into a daze that neared sleep.

By the time their strength returned the truck was pulling into the parking lot. They had reached Randy's new apartment building.

***

Catherine insisted on going up to use Randy's shower before she would help shift boxes from the truck. While she bathed, Randy and Mike unloaded the truck. Randy did his best to keep some distance from his dad. The "that weird smell is your meds" gag may have worked so far, but he wasn't taking any chances.

Catherine took her time in the shower. The lion's share of the boxes was already up by the time she emerged, too clean for that sort of sweaty work.

Everyone was hungry, but their son was desperate for a turn in the shower.

"He did most of the heavy lifting, loading and unloading , so I can't fault him for that," said Mike. "Cathy, why don't you and I pick up some food while Randy takes his shower."

She was glowing with satisfaction, and the long shower had left her relaxed. Randy looked worn out, but she looked to him anyway. "Randy?" Maybe he'd like an extra hand to scrub him under the shower.

He waved them off. "Yeah. Go on. I need to clean up and recharge anyway."

"Come on, Catherine. We can talk some things over on the way."

"Sure. Why not?"

On the kitchen counter there was a flyer for a nearby pizza place, Chuck's. Randy agreed to call in an order and Mike took the flyer to punch the address into the truck's GPS.

Catherine lingered behind for a moment. As her husband headed downstairs, she turned to ask with a wink, "Are you in such a big hurry to wash off my scent?"

He smiled. "Says the woman who almost knocked down my front door to take the longest shower ever." She smiled back, but he saw more there. He sighed. "Go on. We'll get your smell all over this place soon enough."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself." She doubted they'd change the scent of his apartment any time in the coming days. It could be weeks.

"Go on, Mom. Looks like Dad wants some one-on-one time with you."

***

Pulling out of the parking lot Catherine felt a swell of generosity towards Mike. Over the last week she'd given him only enough attention to keep him pacified. She'd been otherwise distracted with Randy and her sexual actualization. But now she felt calm. It seemed that much of her frustration and anger at Mike had fled, exorcized by the fun in the back seat.

She stared out the windshield, and looked inside herself. No. There were still embers of anger down deep in her guts. Their heat and intensity cooled under Randy's semen for the time being. She resolved to enjoy the drive while she still had this feeling of peace and satisfaction.

The GPS guided them to the address in the advertisement. They would be at Chuck's Pizzeria in a few minutes.

"Listen, Catherine, I'd thought about discussing this with you on the way home, but this feels like a better time. Y'know, while you're still smiley and in a good mood." She said nothing. Sitting on Randy's lap raised her spirits every time. "This way, I hope you can hear me out, and take what I'm going to say in the intended spirit."

"Which spirit is that?"

"A spirit of love, though you'll have to hear me out."

He stopped the truck. They were already at Chuck's.

They went inside. The young man at the counter, not Chuck, gotten off the phone with Randy as they walked in the door. They hadn't even started making their pies. Lucky it was more than a pick up/delivery joint. There were tables, and Mike asked Catherine to join him at one while they waited. A waitress materialized before they could continue their conversation. To be polite Catherine ordered a soda water with lemon. Mike went for a diet coke.

After the server departed, he leaned over the table towards his wife; hands out, palms up. He looked like he was sending up a prayer or starting a sales pitch. "You didn't marry me for being stupid, Catherine. I know you're hurting and maybe a bit angry."

"Not maybe, and more than a bit." Her feelings of neglect and dismissal, frustration and irritation, were back in a flash.

Mike's hands went up further, palms facing her. "Okay. Okay. I get that. Hear me out. Of course, more than a bit. I know I made you angry last week after I didn't...after I couldn't. Well, after you showed up in the bedroom in that black outfit with the heels and all that... You looked beautiful, by the way. I should have said it then. I looked at you, and my eyeballs and my brain said that this is what a beautiful woman looks like. Sexy even, okay?"

"And you rejected me."

He looked at the table. "Yes. I know that's how it felt from your side. I know that's why you stormed out of there, and went down to the laundry room."

And had the best fucking sex in my life, she thought to herself. He couldn't know. He couldn't have known all along. She held still and let Mike continue.

"And you crashed around down there, screaming and swearing like crazy. I don't know how long you went. But I knew better than to bother you after that. You've managed to be okay with me anyway since then. I think part of it is because of Randy. He's been your shoulder to lean on this last week."

He was mixing his metaphors, but Catherine could mix them better in her mind.

And my face to sit on. And my cock to spread my legs for. The thought made her smile, and she said, "Yeah, he's the best."

Mike nodded. "I'm grateful to him."

"Me to. I've tried my best to thank him as often as I can." In whatever position can say it best.

Mike nodded some more, and the waitress brought their drinks. "I'll have to say 'thanks' to him when we get back to his place." She shrugged her shoulders, but she liked the idea. He turned to the waitress. "Thanks, miss. Um, we're waiting for some pizzas to take away. Do you think we could have some quick garlic bread to nibble while we're waiting?"

"Sure. Anything for you?" The question was for Catherine.

"A salad will be fine," she said. "House dressing."

The waitress walked away with their order.

"Look, Catherine, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry that I'm not able to be there for you in the bedroom."

"Sure. Whatever, Mike."

"Cathy, these meds, they're..."

"We knew that the meds would lower your sexual performance." She spoke in a low growl. "You promised you'd take care of me in other ways. Next thing I know you're talking about how it's actually kind of nice to not want sex. Then, last week I came to you like a beggar, and you wouldn't even be there for me. You broke your promise. You turned your back on me."

He couldn't look her in the eye, but he nodded. "You're right, Cathy. I let you down. I'm sorry for that. But I'm trying to tell you that I made a mistake. I didn't understand how the meds would affect me; not really.

"Please, hear me out. Let me explain. Yes, we knew that it would 'effect performance' or 'reduce sexual potency.' But it's done much more than that. It saps even the desire to have sex. I'm not saying it makes you or other women less appealing. It's more than that. I'm saying it make sex -- any sort of sex. Even the idea of sex -- a big fat nothing.

"I figured, that I'd have trouble getting it up, but how could I stop desiring you? I'd go down on you or use my fingers or one of your toys. But it's not like that. I don't know if I can explain what it's like. It feels like a numb spot in my brain...like something that's a bunch of meaningless frustration. Don't get mad, Cathy. Have some pity for me. I know in my mind that these feelings aren't true. It's what the meds have left me with, and I can't get away from it."

The restaurant must have kept the salads pre-made and the garlic bread in a warm bin, because the waitress was already bringing their food. "Your pizzas should be ready in about 5 to 10 minutes, but don't worry, they'll be kept warm until you're ready to pay."

The couple smiled and thanked her until she went away. Mike tore at one of the garlic breads. Catherine sat with her arms crossed.

"So what do you expect me to do about this Mike? My libido is working fine -- overtime it seems these days. You can't help it that you can't give me what I need. You're sorry. Do you think that means I'm going to feel okay now?"

For a moment he stared at the plate until he took a deep breath and looked her in the eye. "No. I don't expect that. I've been thinking about it a lot this week. I even consulted Lou about it when we were golfing...using round about language of course."

Lou was a salt-of-the-earth type of guy. He was twenty years older than Mike, a friend and a mentor. Good people. "What did Lou tell you?"

"Sort of like what you said. 'You bein' on the meds don't take away a woman's needs, Mikey. You gotta take care of her. You can't expect her to go forever without. If you can't do it for her, then someone's gotta find someone who can. I wouldn't blame her if she found someone to handle that part of things. I can't imagine she'd have trouble finding volunteers.' Then the old bastard volunteered to take care of you himself."

They both laughed. "That old lecher couldn't handle me."

Mike smiled at his wife and shook his head. "Don't I know it. As long as we're talking about this...and as long as I'm going to say what I'm about to say...I might as well cop to the fact that I've barely managed to 'handle' you either. I think it's been okay for you in our bed, but I think we've both felt for a long time that you might've liked...more...somehow."

She didn't respond. It was true. "What are you getting at, Mike. What are you 'about to say'?"

He forced himself to stare at her face as he spoke. "I'm saying that this is the ugly truth. Your sexual needs have not been getting met by me, and they probably won't be in the foreseeable future." She felt her blood boiling, and Mike could see it on her face. "Please, Catherine. I love you. It is a hard truth to face, and I have had to accept that a hard solution is coming no matter what I do. Sooner or later you will leave me. If you didn't want to leave me, I could understand you...cheating on me. As awful as this is, believe it or not, I actually do want you to be happy. That includes sexual satisfaction, of course." Finally, he had to look away for a second, but he returned to her face. "I don't want to lose you, and I don't want you to have to cheat and sneak and feel oppressed by our marriage. I need you to accept my absence from our sex life. So I'm going to have to give you permission to enjoy one with someone else. If you think you can be my wife, and enjoy those pleasures with another man.... If you can keep those two things separate...I'd give you permission."

Catherine's mouth fell open.

"I want to you do it with a clear conscience because I do love you. I do care about the quality of your life, even if it's a part that doesn't involve me for now. Just don't rub it in my face, y'know? Be discrete. And...I guess...don't agree to this if you're planning on divorcing me anyway. Don't string me along. I want you to do this as a mutual effort to keep our marriage alive."

"Is this really what you want? "

"No. I don't want to have to take meds that kill my desire. I want to be enough. But I love our life together, and this is the only way I can think of to preserve it for the next little while."

" 'The next little while.' What does that mean?"

"It means that I hope that with a good diet and exercise, I'll get to the point where I don't need these meds any more. And then, I would hope, you won't need anything on the side anymore."

"A good diet and exercise?" She looked down at his garlic bread plate and her salad. None of the Garlic bread was left. Only the tomato and cucumber slices were missing from the salad. She looked at him again.

He blushed for the first time in years and switched the plates so his placemat featured the salad. She looked at the table and again at him. He switched the drinks too.

After he drank some soda water with lemon to clear his palate, they got up. they paid for the food and brought the pies back to the truck. Catherine told Mike not to start the engine yet.

"You don't have to try to convince me you're serious about your diet and exercise. You have to actually be serious about it. But, what if you never get off the meds? What if you do, and I don't want to stop seeing...other men?"

"I can't predict the future, Catherine. Sean at the office once told me about some guys. They get off on their wives coming home and telling them about dudes they've slept with. Maybe I'll decide I like it. Maybe I'll get so fit that we'll become a full-fledged swinging couple, and both be happy in an open marriage. Maybe after the meds are out of my system all the suppressed sexual energy will transform me. Maybe I'll turn into a superman in the sack. Maybe you'll lose interest in whatever other guy or guys you've found. (Or at least be willing to let go of them.)"

Catherine thought about Randy's turgid manhood splitting her open. His cock shoving her insides apart. She thought of bouncing on his balls and orgasming on him over and over like chain lightning. She imagined sitting on her son's face. Licking his entire magnificent body. Bending over and holding her cunt open for him. Him claiming the offer every time with strength, stamina and finesse.

She took a deep calming breath.

Losing interest seemed unlikely.

"And if not? If you don't stop needing the meds? If I take you up on this offer, and then you decide -- for whatever reason -- that you don't want me with another man? What then? Do you expect me to hop back to whatever way of life you want?"

"I know that this is risky. I'm asking if you want to try this to avoid divorce. The answer to your worst case scenarios could be that one of us divorces the other. At least this way, we can try to find options that work. I'm willing to work with you on finding...something. At least think about it."

She sat silent in contemplation, so Mike started the engine. They headed back to Randy's new apartment. After a few minutes, Catherine spoke. "I'm going to need more than a minute to think this all out."

"Of course. Take your time."

"I think...I think I'd like to think it through the night. Sleep on it. Not in our bed. I...I'd like to crash on Randy's couch. Like you said, he's been my rock this last week." Rock hard mother fucker, passed through her mind. She shook her head, trying to stay clear.

"I'm sure he won't let you sleep on the couch. Knowing him, he'll insist you take the bed."

"Yes. I suppose you're right. I'm bound to end up in the bed." She looked out the passenger window and licked her lips.

They were pulling into Randy's apartment house parking lot. Mike said, "Look, I'm already pretty full from that garlic bread. Go on, and I'll head home. Take the pizza in, and let Randy have a feast."

She couldn't help imagining her son sticking his tongue into her shining wet vagina. "Young man's gotta eat," she said, thinking my pussy. "With an appetite like his, I'm sure he'll be eating plenty."

"It's his favorite."

"Yeah. Sure is."

"Tell him I said, 'Thanks' for being there for you like this. I suppose you'll tell him more, but try not to embarrass me."

"Right." She felt herself falling into a daze. She grabbed the pizza boxes and went up to Randy's door. Mike sat in the truck, watching; making sure she got in alright. She rang. Her lover opened the door.

***

"Hey, Mom. Dad parking the truck?" She handed him the pizzas and made a beeline to a window so she could watch Mike's truck pulling away. It was already heading to the apron of the parking lot. It struck her, seeing the back of the truck, that she was looking at Mike's back again. But he wasn't turning his back in abandonment. It was an act of respect; a gentleman averting his eyes to protect a lady's private movements.

It struck her that she had Mike to thank for the remarkable and beautiful choices that lay before her. Much of his role had been unintentional, she knew. But she also knew that she didn't need to worry about...well...pretty much anything anymore.

In the short term future Randy was about to pull an all-nighter thrashing around naked with his mother. They were going to get loud. They would not be shy. They would test their limits.

In the long term, she didn't know what would happen, but she knew that she would not be lonely and wanting. Two men loved her within limits beyond their control. But between the two of them, she knew she was bound to be better than okay.

"Mom? What's going on?" Randy was beside her. From the perspective of an outsider looking in the window, it looked innocent. But he was holding her ass with possessiveness and familiarity he had earned many times over. "Did Dad leave? Did he leave you here?"

Still in the window, she kissed her son on the cheek. She walked away, towards the bedroom. She was unbuttoning the big yellow buttons on the front of her dress. When she reached the doorway of Randy's new room, she let the dress drop into a pile at her feet. She looked like a Greek statue under the apartment light. Every curve was simple and unblemished. Her nudity and striking sex appeal were so powerful and tangible! It created a deafening silence until she turned to speak in his direction. "You won't believe what your father said." She walked into the bedroom, and could be heard saying, "Come on."

The spell of Catherine's extraordinary form and energy broke. Randy started moving towards the door, but his mother's words stopped him. "Bring the food. I'm starving, and we're going to need every bite tonight."

He brought in the pies and tall glasses of water.

She was on the bed. Her hand draped over her groin. "Your father says thanks for taking such good care of me like this." She moved her hand away, so her son could see the swollen lips of her vagina. "He says we should go ahead and have a feast."

Randy put the boxes on the floor. "So you're here for the night?"

"That's right."

"And we should feast?"

"Yes." her middle finger was tracing a delicate line up and down the crease where her vaginal folds met.

"And I take it you'd like me to start there?"

"Please. I'm sore from the drive here. I need a nice kiss to make it all better."

He sent the door swinging closed. "If you're sore from what we did in the car..." He lifted his shirt over his head. "...and I've got you in my bed all night..." He pulled down his shorts and strutted naked to stand over her. "Then you're going to be lucky if you can walk straight in the morning."

Her breathing increased. Her gaze climbed his muscled young body; into those piercing blue eyes. She believed him, and was awed by what she felt coming. "Okay," she said in a meek voice. She took her hand away from her middle and reached out to Randy. Her toned legs spread wider. "But first the kiss."

***

After sex and rest and pizza and water, she told him about Mike's offer.

1...345678