Sudden Realizations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't quite believe you before," he told me, slowly sliding his fingers into their former position.

"Aahh..." I bit back another cry as his fingers returned to their active pursuits within me. "You should've..." I told him between gasps for breath.

"I do now." In an instant his fingers were gone. I lay still for a moment, body already shaking with passion again. But I looked at him, smiling from beside me.

I slipped an arm around his waist, pulling him over me to lie flat between the wall and me. We both shivered delightedly as we felt the magnetic connection between us. Then it was my turn to smile at him, and I slid down his body, unable to remove my hands from his skin – but I wasn't intending to. First my hands met the smooth skin of his cock, getting a gasp from him. But when my lips joined my hands, he froze entirely, biting his lip to keep from crying out. I could hear the moan within him from my proximity, and it only encouraged me to greater efforts. Within moments I'd gotten wetness from him. As I slid back up him to lie next to him I commented, "You taste good too."

This was clearly too much. He rolled on top of me, hands caressing what parts of my chest they could as our lips met again and again. I spread my legs and suddenly felt a touch between them, freezing me where I was. Matt pushed himself up, and I felt his hips move as he shifted slightly for a better position. "You sure I can't tease you more?" he asked me with a grin.

"You're horrible..." I whispered before he thrust his way into me. Far better than his fingers or his tongue was the sensation I'd been without for almost eighteen months. He laughed as he heard the scream I bit back resound in my mouth.

"Clearly you need more practice," he whispered, only making me moan. And this time I couldn't bite it back. As he took his time pulling away, my moan rose in a slow crescendo, until my gasp at his reentrance cut it off. My body was so completely ready for him already I surprised myself, but then he was quite good at what he was doing.

Given the period of time I'd been without this, as well as his skill, I was motionless, all strength gone from my body. I couldn't have moved if I wanted to. Bit by bit I regained some energy, each time he rammed his way to my unending pleasure I could move a bit more. This energy went into pushing my hips upward with each of his strokes, until he was gasping as much as I. Finally I couldn't stand it and couldn't bite back my moaning any longer.

As I started moaning louder with each thrust, he put his lips to mine, giving us the last connection at the moment we both released all our pent up emotion. "Don't move," I whispered before he had a chance, and we lay there until at long last he wasn't strong enough to stay within me. It made me slightly more confident that he moaned louder than I at this last falling feeling. But I wouldn't let him move further, and we fell asleep as we lay.

12