Sudden Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon bottomed out in her pussy, and just laid there, enjoying the feelings of heat, wetness, and the smooth velvet glove that was holding me to tightly.

"God, you're tight Amy. Very tight."

"Heh...well, you're not exactly small down there you know. Matter of fact, you're the biggest I've ever had. No doubt about that."

"Oh really? The biggest?"

"Oh baby...yes. Now...fuck me with that huge tool."

I started in and out movements slowly at first. It seemed that Amy started cumming as soon as I took one full thrust in and out of her, and then she seemed to keep on cumming for a long time in a series of mini orgasms. She was holding onto me, but her cries and moans were out of this world.

Each time she came her pussy would tighten up for a minute until my cock spread it open again. It was almost painful for me to be fucking her. At least I wasn't quite hitting up against her cervix, which would have been painful for her for sure. I started to go faster and harder, each thrust in I'd grind against her clit and she'd cry out as an orgasm washed over her.

After she had cum about eight or so times, I was tiring. Amy opened her eyes and asked me if I wanted to change positions.

"Want to try something else Jim?"

"I'm game. What?"

"How about me on top?"

I hugged her to me and went to roll us over, forgetting that we were on a narrow couch. As we fell off onto the floor, I had a moment of panic, but it all ended up okay. Amy was on top, and I was still inside her. It appeared that neither of us had gotten hurt, so I just hugged her tightly to me, and we kissed.

As she pulled away she was smiling. Her pussy began to milk my cock, and her body was in motion, taking me in and out, fully on each stroke. I watched her breasts bouncing around as she got more energetic, and finally I put my hands on them, squeezing them gently. Amy came several more times, crying out in little mewling sounds each time. I felt the stirrings of my orgasm approaching, and Amy sensed it too.

Slowing down her pace she began to move in a graceful and smooth way that seemed to take my cock and stretch it out even longer than it already was. The velvet smoothness of her pussy as it gripped my shaft soon had my cum bubbling up and spewing into her.

"Oh shit...Oh...Oh...shit."

"What?"

"I'm not wearing a condom. I just shot off inside you and..."

"Do you have a disease Jim?"

"Uh...no. but the responsible thing to do was..."

"The responsible thing for you to do was to fuck the person that you had all worked up. I'm clean so are you. I am also on the pill Jim, so there's no pregnancy thing to worry about. If I had thought that you could have a disease, I'd never have let you go as far as this went."

"How did you know I was clean Amy? I hadn't been tested in over a year, and you wouldn't have access to those test results anyway."

"Jim...don't you remember when the doctor's office called work and told you that you were clean? I do...only because you accidentally hit the conference button on the phone and that much got out before you managed to get it off again. That was last year, and I happen to know that you've only been with me since then. Well, there is that other woman...but I know you haven't been in a sexual relationship with her."

"How do you know that Amy?"

"Sarah told me."

"Sarah?"

"Yeah, she mentioned that she wished that you and...Susan is it? Anyway, she told me she wished you and Susan would go to the next step in your relationship. I asked her what she meant by that and she then told me that you two hadn't gotten sexual at all yet. That's when I knew I had to work hard to get into your pants before she did."

"But...I don't understand..."

"I have wanted to fuck you forever Jim. I finally had you where we could fuck and then everything started to get messed up. Of course I pushed hard...I had to. I wanted to fuck you at least one time...just once. Even if we don't work out for long term...I had to have you one time at least. I'm hoping now that you may want some more...special time...with me now too. I mean...I'd love to be able to fuck you again. Lots."

"Okay, but what if we don't work out Amy?"

"Oh Jim...Honey, I never wanted to have a 'get down and get married' relationship with you. I just wanted to have a good sexual thing for a while. Something to tide me over until I meet Mr. Right."

"I take it that I'm not Mr. Right then?'

"Honey, you are the best man I've ever fucked. You eat a wicked pussy, and you have a perfect cock. You even know how to please a woman in other ways. You're a great kisser too. But you and me as husband and wife? I don't think its in the cards Jim. You didn't...I mean...you weren't thinking on getting married or something were you?"

"What? Oh...no...I didn't want to get married right away either. I have figured that I would have time to take my time this time and find the one right person maybe. I had hoped it was you Amy, but I can see now that we have a physical attraction for certain, but evidently not a love one."

"So, will you still ask me out and fuck me once in a while then Jim? I mean...I haven't hurt you have I?"

"Oh no...I mean, yes...I mean...I'd like to keep a sexual thing going on at least for a while. No you haven't hurt my feelings."

"Okay then. So...you feel like a second round there...fucker?"

"You bet...fuckee."

The next morning I sat in the kitchen at home thinking about Amy and Susan. I had two beautiful women I was dating. One I was trying to win over the old fashioned way and the other was just wanting a fuck-buddy. I was almost confused, yet not unhappy. The way things had turned out so far, Amy wanting to be a fuck-buddy had helped me in a strange way. Now, I wouldn't feel wound up when I took Susan out on a date, needing our dates to go somewhere that she wasn't prepared to go yet.

I wouldn't for all practical purposes, get blue balls now. Amy had told me she would be more than happy to fuck my eyeballs out every night if I wanted, and no we wouldn't have a love thing going on either. Just lots and lots of fucking. She truly just wanted to be fuck-buddies. I found I was okay with that too.

Then Susan and I had a change in our relationship that I hadn't foreseen. It was sudden in that it happened on our very next date. Susan evidently decided to push ourselves to the next step in dating, and it caught me off guard. It also changed things between us and the 'fuck-buddy' thing between Amy and I too.

We went out for dinner and afterwards I took Sue home. Invited in for a cup of coffee, I sat in the living room while she went to make it. I was listening to some music and not paying a whole lot of attention when Sue came back out. Over my shoulder I heard her.

"Here you go sweetie. Coffee and sugar."

"I don't use sugar Susan...I..."

I had turned as she said the 'coffee and sugar' part and found my voice lost in the mists of time. I never anticipated what I saw. She had made coffee alright, she had also taken off all her clothes. Her body was even hotter than I had imagined and I was speechless.

"What's the matter dear? Never seen a naked woman before?"

"I...uh...that is to say I...uh...wow...you're beautiful. More beautiful than I ever thought. My God...you're...perfect."

"Perfect? I hardly think so. I have too big of hips and my breasts sag a bit."

"No, they don't and your hips are perfect. I...don't know what to say."

"How about something along the lines of...'I'll get my clothes off straight away?"

I was stunned. Susan's body was dream fodder, and I couldn't get over how beautiful she truly was. I was also a bit disconcerted at the situation I found myself in now too. I mean, after all, she was naked and I was fully dressed, and we hadn't ever as much as petted yet. We had only kissed after dates...and I hadn't tried to cop a feel or anything.

"My clothes? You want me to take my clothes off too?"

"Well, yeah. Isn't that how two people go to the next step in a relationship now-days? Get naked and get busy...right?"

She had sat beside me now, and her breasts were proudly sticking out there, begging for lips and tongue. I licked my lips nervously, and I could feel a cold sweat starting. She was sitting there calmly, and very much aware of what she was doing to me too.

Confused and upset, I realized that Susan had taken a huge risk on our relationship. Mostly because of the shift in gears having been so sudden and all, I was trying to figure out where we were headed now. We had gone from chaste kisses to this, in a nano-second. It was a rather large leap.

"You want to move to the next level then I take it?"

I know...brilliant question. I was trying to buy time while I figured out what to do.

"I'm naked silly. I didn't get undressed to just tease you. I've been hinting at wanting you for the last two dates...yet you have been the perfect gentleman. Now, I'm ready for certain...that is, if you want to..."

"Oh yes...I do. I mean, I really do. I've wanted to for quite some time. I just thought...I was figuring that...wow...my head is swimming. Fast...it's all happening so fast."

Her arms went around me, and she hugged me to her warm soft body. Then keeping one arm around me she began to undo the buttons on my shirt...peeling it off my shoulders. Moving up and away for a moment, she then started working on my pants. Soon I was as naked as she was. With a raging hard-on.

"Oh my. You're a bit bigger than I had thought. That's a good thing though, a very good thing. Mmmm...looks...tasty too."

Taking my hand Sue led me into her bedroom, and into her master bathroom. Turning on the shower she guided me inside, and stepped in with me.

"First, lets get all squeaky clean...and then...well...we can explore that afterwards."

She took a washrag and began to soap and rub my body. I let her move me around however she wanted. Pretty soon she was washing my cock. As hard as it was I had a time not shooting off while she rubbed it. The soap combined with the semi-roughness of the washrag almost did me in several times.

It was my turn next. As I soaped up her breasts and washed them she began to moan softly. Her nipples were sticking out about an inch and I couldn't resist sucking on them as I washed her tummy and back. Pulling her to me, I had my hands on her ass and my mouth on her breasts. The water from the shower was pouring over us, and causing me to have to move us around a bit time to time in order to breathe.

My fingers slipped inside her hot and wet pussy, and I could tell it was her natural lubrication that was making her wet there. Her arms went around me and she moved one leg up behind me. Curling it around my back and hips. She was actively trying to get my cock into her pussy.

"Ummmm...baby...you're so hard...so long...so...ohhhhh...you're making me hotter and hotter here. Come on...stick it inside me. Let me feel you. All of you."

"Here? Now?"

"Yes...Here and now. Come on no more teasing, just fuck me. Take me. I need you."

I moved enough to get in a good position, and then without further ado, I slipped my cock into her. At least I tried. She was so tight I was having a hard time getting inside. Her pussy lips refused to allow me entrance.

Mewling, Sue began to beg me.

"Please baby...fuck me...please...stick it in...please...I want it...I want you. Stick your cock inside me."

I had put two fingers inside her and was working them around, trying to open her up a bit. I moved the head of my cock right up to where my fingers were and slowly began to push forward again. Slipping my fingers sideways, I spread them, opening her up a bit. The head of my cock gained entrance to her very tight pussy at last. I held still after getting about an inch and a half inside her, waiting for her to relax.

Once Sue was comfortable with me that far, I pushed in some more. In several short steps I was fully inside her. The velvety tight glove that gripped my cock about made me cum at that moment. I held off, barely.

Hooking my arms around her legs I picked her up and rested her body on my shaft. Her arms were around my neck, holding me as I began to push in and out of her still tight pussy.

"Ohh...ummmm...yesss. God Yesssss....fuck me. Oh...you're so big and hard...and hot. Ummmmm...I love this. Fuck me. Harder. Yes...harder."

She was bouncing on my shaft now, moving on her own. I just made sure I kept my balance as Sue began to work herself up and down my shaft. Faster and faster she went, and each time she bottomed out I was on the edge of shooting off. How I managed to keep from doing that so early on was beyond me.

"God you're tight Susan. You're about to make me cum too. I can't hold back much longer."

Sue came twice as she rode my cock in the shower. On her last orgasm I finally let loose inside her too. Feeling my hot cum shooting inside her, flooding her pussy caused her to orgasm one more time. Hugging tightly to my body she almost passed out. I had my hands on her ass, holding on for dear life...and my legs were shaking from the exertion of our energetic coupling.

After drying off a bit, Susan took my cock in her hand and led me to her bed. Pushing me into a sitting position on it, she knelt in front of me. Licking her lips she smiled up at me.

"I'm going to get you ready for some more...I love your cock by the way. It's perfect."

'Thank you. I'm not sure how much luck you'll have. I'll need time to recharge I think."

"Not when I'm done you won't."

"One thing...not to be a smart ass or anything...but shouldn't we be using condoms?"

"I can't get pregnant sweetie. I thought we had talked about that...maybe not...anyway, I can't get pregnant so there is no real need for condoms. They don't taste all that great anyway...and besides, I love the feeling of your hot hard cock deep inside me without that latex separating us as it does."

"Aren't you worried about STD's and all though?"

"Not from you. Are you worried about me giving you something nasty like that?"

"No...it's just..."

Her lips surrounded my shaft and it was obvious that Susan was done talking and wanting to be doing. I sat there, my hands in her hair, feeling her lips around my shaft, her tongue caressing it too. Whatever else she may have done or been...Susan knew one thing very well...she knew all the sensitive spots on my cock.

It only took her a few minutes and she had me hard as steel again. Once there, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. Her pussy was still tighter than hell, and it took her a bit to work down onto me again. Once she was there though...well, she really went to town.

Sue seemed to be multi-orgasmic. She came several times as she rode me, and then later as I pounded her doggie style, she came a few more times too. After she had settled down from her last huge orgasm, she moved around on top of me, straddling my head and taking my cock into her mouth in a classic sixty-nine position.

I reached up and licked her pussy, noting that her lips there were red and swollen. As my lips sucked in her clit she moaned around my shaft and that caused me to shoot off. Sue swallowed my cum and licked me clean afterwards. I ate her to a nice orgasm and then we crashed in each other's arms.

Later, when we got up, Susan was quiet. Looking at her as she got dressed, I could only marvel at the fact that her and I had just done the nasty. I mean, she was so beautiful, and I was still trying to get my head around at how swiftly all this had transpired. We had gone from proper to all the way in such a short time.

We chatted for a bit, kissing once in a while. Holding hands with her now seemed...different for some reason. It was different in a more close and together kind of way. I didn't want to let go, and neither did she for that matter. As I left that night her parting kiss burned in my mind and on my lips the whole ride home. Once home I called to let her know I had made it safe and sound...something I realized, I hadn't ever done with my ex or with Amy.

I sat on the couch at home, remembering the whole evening. Sarah came in and sat next to me, hugging me close.

"How was your date dad?"

"It was...quite good."

"Yeah, I can see."

I looked at Sarah, wondering what she saw...and noticed at that point that she was looking at my neck. I got up and went into the bathroom, and once there I looked in the mirror. Red lipstick lip prints all over my neck...and a hickey too. I didn't remember that at all. Susan had left her mark on me for sure.

I came out a few minutes later to see Sarah smirking.

"So...I guess all those kiss prints means you two finally got serious huh?"

"What Susan and I do on a date really isn't any of your business young lady."

"Yeah? Well, what if you get pregnant dad?"

She was laughing now, and I was blushing. Was it so obvious? Was I so obvious about my sexual life then too?

"I can't get pregnant dear, you know that. I'm a man. Susan could but I can't."

"HAH! You ARE getting it on then. I knew it. Besides, Susan can't get pregnant...didn't she tell you that already? She has never been able to. I know that cause she told me about it once. So...are you falling in love with her too dad?"

I was a bit flustered. I had just given away the fact that Susan and I were now officially having sex...to my daughter no less...and she was all happy about it. She also knew that Susan couldn't get pregnant too. I was also trying to figure out my feelings about all of what had transpired tonight too.

Was I in love with Susan? Could Amy and I ever have a feeling of love to the point that we could or would get married? Was I ready for that whole being married thing again too? I had lots of questions on my mind, and no definite answers yet either.

The next date I had with Amy was the telling one. I just couldn't seem to get into her as I once had. We went to her place, and once in bed, I was able to please her, but for me it was just going through the paces. I felt bad about it, and as I was getting dressed she brought it up.

"So...I guess that by the way you acted tonight, you and Susan are moving into more of a closer relationship then. Are you going to tell me tonight that we are done?"

"I'm sorry Amy. I'm not sure what's going on with me tonight."

"Answer me this then lover. Did you and Susan finally do it the other night then?"

"I really don't kiss and tell Amy...you should know that."

"Well? It's not like I'm going to run out and tell the world now is it? You and I are a thing bud...but that's all, it's just a fuck buddy thing. No love...just sex. If you have found someone to love and someone you want to spend the rest of your life with...by all means jump on it. I won't be hurt. I'll miss that huge cock of yours, yes...but I won't be hurt."

"Amy...I don't know what to say. I mean...you are beautiful and someone I care about deeply..."

"You love me? Is that it?"

"Well, no...not love as in 'want to spend the rest of my life with' but as a friend."

"Good. I was afraid that you had fallen for me there for a second. You and me, we're just fuck buddies. That's all. You're just a cock to me, and I'm just a pussy to you. If you and Susan have a chance at being happy together as a couple, then you should dump me pronto and jump on her bandwagon. She's a keeper honey. I can see it in your eyes anyway...you're in love with her. I could tell tonight too."

"That obvious was it?"

"Oh sweetie...I hope that one day I can find someone like you for a lover and a husband. I'm probably making a huge mistake in my life right now by not having gone after you for husband material, but I also know that you don't feel towards me what you feel towards Susan. That's all right though. I'll be fine. We'll be fine. Susan is the one that has your heart and you need to dedicate yourself to her now."